DECISION functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Government religious affairs _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Bases of religious belief, Ordinance on 18 June 2004;
Pursuant to Decree No. 36/2012/ND-CP dated 18 April 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of ministries, ministerial agencies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 58/2014/ND-CP dated 16 June 2014 Government's functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of the Interior;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of the Interior, the Prime Minister issued decision functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Government Ministry of religious affairs.
Article 1. The position and function 1. Religious governmental Committee is the body directly under the Ministry of the Interior, has the function to help staff the Minister of the Interior of the State management in the field of religion within the country and make the public services in the field of religion under the provisions of the law.
2. Religious Government is the equivalent Of the Bureau, has legal personality, shaped seal coat, separate accounts under the provisions of the law, a work based in the city of Hanoi.
Article 2. Duties and powers of the religious Committee of the Government performs the duties and powers prescribed by the law on religion and the specific powers, duties: 1. The Minister of the Interior to the Government, the prime consideration, decision: a) the project laws and ordinances draft resolutions of the Assembly, the Committee of the National Assembly; draft decree of the Government; draft decision of the Prime Minister of religion;
b) strategy, planning, the national target program, the program of action, project, an important project about religion.
2. The Minister of the Interior to review the decision: a) the draft circular and other texts about the work of religion;
b) long term plan, annual and five year on religious work.
3. Implementation of legal documents, policies, strategy, planning, plan, program, project, project after it is issued or approval.
4. Issued guidance documents about religious affairs in accordance with the law.
5. information, advocacy and guidance, test the implementation of advocates, religious policies of the party and State; guarantee the right to freedom of belief, of religion, or follow a religion of the citizens, the right to religious activities in accordance with the law; ensure equality between religions before the law; against any infringement to freedom of belief, religion or religious belief, advantage to make against the law and policies of the State.
6. Solve by the authority or the authority to solve the specific problem of the religion under the provisions of the law. In case of need, the head of the religious Committee of the Government reports and the direct opinion of the Prime Minister, the Interior Minister reported.
7. Evaluation of the record recognized by the authorized religious organizations in accordance with the law.
8. In collaboration with the ministries, the central organ of the social-political organization and other relevant organizations: a) information, advocacy, mobilization populace made the advocates, policy, laws of the party and the State on religious beliefs;
b) participated in the management of cultural relics, historic attractions related to religion.
9. Unification of management published business books; publications, curriculum, purely religious literature of religious institutions by the State allows activity according to the hierarchy of the Minister of the Interior.
10. Rewarded under the authority and propose to the competent level rewards and remuneration policy for religious organizations, individuals involved in religious activities.
11. Implementation of the international cooperation in the field of religion; tutorials, help religious organizations, dignitaries, monks adherents make relations in accordance with the law; make contact with other religious organizations.
12. scientific research in the field of religion; synthesis of practices, provide scientific justifications for the construction and implementation of the undertakings of the party and State policy on religion.
13. Guide and check the implementation of the mechanism of action of public service institutions in the field of religion under the provisions of the law.
14. the training and upgrading of professional service for religious affairs officers, public servants to do the work of religion in the Central and local authorities.
15. Make administrative improvements according to the aim and content of the program of State administrative reform has been approved by the authority.
16. Inspection, testing, solving complaints, accusations, corruption prevention, practice thrift and fight waste, negativity as prescribed by law.
17. management of organization, staffing; implementation of salary mode and the mode of remuneration policies, fostering training, reward, or discipline for public servants in the scope of the Management Board in accordance with the law and the hierarchy of the Minister of the Interior.
18. financial management, asset and the implementation of the budget is allocated according to the provisions of the law.
19. Perform other duties and powers as the Minister of Interior Affairs and in accordance with the law.
Article 3. Organizational structure 1. The Catholic service.
2. Service to Buddhism.
4. Service is high.
5. Service of other religions.
6. the international relations Service.
7. French Affair-Inspector.
8. Service personnel.
9. The Office.
10. Service the southern religious work.
11. Religious Policy Research Institute.
12. Religious Affairs magazine.
13. The information centre.
14. School religious work.
15. The religious publishing house.
In this, the specified unit from clause 1 to Clause 10 is the administrative unit to help head the task state management; the specified unit from Clause 11 to 15 is the business units serve state management functionality of the religious Government.
Article 4. Leaders of the Committee 1. Religious governmental Committee has a Chairperson and not more than 3 Vice.
2. The Minister of the Interior assigned a Deputy Minister of Home Affairs cum Chairperson of the religious Committee of the Government, responsible to the Minister and the law on the overall activities of the religious Committee of the Government.
3. The Minister of the Interior appointed, dismissed the Deputy head prefect at the suggestion of the religious Committee of the Government. The Deputy Chief prefect and responsible before the law on the areas of the work assigned.
Head of the religious Committee of the Government issued regulation on the work of the Committee; Specifies the functions, duties, powers, organizational structure of the Agency, subdivisions, Boards; appointment, dismissal of public officials, the officer holding the position of leadership, management in the Board under the provisions of the law and the hierarchy of the Minister of the Interior.
4. the staffing of the religious Committee of the Government by the Minister of the Interior decided in total staffing of the Ministry of the Interior.
Article 5. The effect and enforcement responsibilities 1. This decision has effect as from April 1, 2015.
2. This decision replaces decision No 134/2009/QD-TTg on November 3rd, 2009 by Prime functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Government Ministry of religious affairs.
3. The Minister of the Interior, the Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, central cities and head of the religious Committee of the Government responsible for the implementation of this decision.