The DECISION to enact the plan implementing the project master plan field, incident response and disaster search and rescue until 2020 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the PRIME MINISTER pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to decision No. 76/2009/QD-TTg dated 11 May 2009 by the Prime Minister on the full National Committee event search and rescue system and the search and rescue organization of the Ministry, the Central and local departments;
Pursuant to decision No. 1041/QD-TTg dated 24 June 2014, the Prime Minister's approval of the project master plan field incident response, search and rescue and disaster by 2020;
The Commission's proposal to the national search and rescue, DECIDES: 1. Issued this decision accompanied the plan implementing the project master plan field, incident response and disaster search and rescue until 2020.
Article 2. This decision has the effect since the date of signing.
Article 3. The Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities, members of the National Committee for search and rescue agencies and related organizations, is responsible for the implementation of this decision.
KT. PRIME MINISTER (signed) Mexico PLANS to implement the project master plan field, incident response and disaster rescue 2020 (attached to decision No. 224/QĐ-TTg dated 12 February 2015 of Prime) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ i. PURPOSE , REQUIRED 1. The purpose of a) To concretize the content defined in the master plan project field incident, natural disaster response and search and rescue up to 2020 has been approved by the Prime Minister's decision No. 1041/QD-TTg dated 24 June 2014 (abbreviated decided 1041); as the basis for the ministries, local pubs, scrupulously implementing timely, efficient plan.
b) perfecting the Organization, staffing specializes, Chief of the Ministry, local branches; build tight coordination mechanism, between various ministries, local authorities, held in response to the incidents, natural disasters and search and rescue.
2. request a) plans to implement the scheme according to the content of the Prime in 1041 decision and consistent with the development of practice, ensure the viability, efficiency in the process of implementing the decision to 1041.
b) In the implementation process to ensure close coordination between the National Committee for search and rescue, the ministries and the people's committees of provinces and cities directly under the Central Government; timely solving difficulties and obstacles to the plan are made true progress, the sync task request, incident response, search and rescue and disaster.
II. Content 1. Construction, the Government, the Prime Minister issued the legal text, scheme.
2. Perfecting the Agency direction, command, the unit dedicated to part-time, from central to local level.
3. Build incident response plans, search and rescue and disaster for the basic situation.
4. basic construction investment; production, specialized equipment shopping ensure normal operations for the dedicated unit, Chief; production, procurement of essential equipment, put on the reserves in these areas ensure the ready response incidents, natural disasters, search and rescue effectiveness.
III. SPECIFIC DUTIES (Appendix) IV. IMPLEMENTATION 1. The permanent bodies of the National Committee for search and rescue is responsible for helping the National Commission President search and rescue tracking, test, tutorial, urge the ministries, local in the implementation and reporting of the implementation of Prime by this plan.
2. a permanent agency to deal the issue, natural disaster and rescue the local ministries, is responsible for cooperation with the financial institutions, the planning and investment the same level of synthesis, the authority approved the budget estimation, secured the funds to implement this plan on the basis of the estimation of The , local branches.
3. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the city of centrally directed construction plan implemented in the planning scheme, local branches. Preliminary annual recurring experiences and report the Prime Minister (through the National Committee for search and rescue) to sum as specified./.