DEPARTMENT OF RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
Numbers: 03 /2015/TT-BTNMT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, February 13, 2015
IT ' S SMART
Regulations on exploration and distribution of reserves, The original gold mineral resource.
Number One Mineral Laws 60 /2010/QH12 November 17, 2010;
Base of Protocol 15 /2012/NĐ-CP March 9, 2012 of the Government rules out certain provisions of the Mineral Law;
Base of Protocol 21 /2013/NĐ-CP March 4, 2013 of the Government regulates the function, mandate, jurisdiction and organizational structure of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment;
At the suggestion of the Office of the Office of the Council of National Mineral and Legal Affairs,
The Minister of Natural Resources and the Environment of the Department of Natural Resources regulates the exploration and allocation of reserves, the original gold mineral resource level.
This information regulates the exploration and distribution of reserves, the resource level in the exploration of the original gold mineral.
This is applied to the state governing body of the mineral; organization of mineral exploration; organization, individual exploration, mineral exploitation, and other organizations, other individuals related to mineral activity.
RESOURCE LEVEL ASSESSMENT AND RESOURCE LEVEL
1. The original gold mineral resource allocated to 2 groups:
a) Resources defined;
b) Project resources.
2. The resource group identifies as divided into 2 categories: reserves and resources
a) The type of reserves is divided into three levels, including the 2111 deposits, the 121st, and the 2122 reserves.
b) The resource type is subdivided into 6 levels, including: the 211 resource level; the 221 resource level; the 222 resource; the 331 resource level; the 332 resource level and the 333 resource level.
3. The expected resource group is divided into two levels: the 334a resource level and 334b resource level.
4. Board of the Detail Hierarchy and Detail Resource Level at Appendix 1 issued by this Information.
1. The level of geological review:
a) The identification of the shape, the size, the one that lies, the rule of transformation of the morphology and the structure within the original gold ore; the bridge to the boundary detail of the layers of clamp, the non-ore, or the unatable ore, and the presence of breakaway faults. Iron ore.
b) Identification of natural ore types, industrial ore grades with distinct characteristics of mineral composition, conformation, architecture, chemical composition, physical properties, and ore technology properties;
c) Define the physical composition, the physical properties and the technological properties of the ores; have determined the matrices of the matrices, the rational gold recovery, ensuring sufficient data to determine the diagram of the ore processing technology;
d) Identilocate the geological, geologic geological conditions, mining conditions, and other natural factors that have been evaluated in detail that ensures sufficient provision of reliable data to establish a mining and mining investment project;
The reliability of reserves is at least 80% minimum.
2. Boundaries count on the reserves:
The 121-level boundary boundary is defined in the scope of control by exploration and (or) extraction works.
3. Evaluation of the feasibility of technological engineering and economic efficiency:
a) The selection of the technical solutions, the mining technology and the legal ore processing;
b) The reserves are determined to have an economic effect on the basis of only the reserves.
1. The level of geological review:
a) The identification of the basic parameters of shape, size, and laying, the rule of transformation of the morphology, internal structure, and the transformation of the thickness of the original gold ore bodies. The number and size of the layers, the clamp lens does not indicate the amount of energy inside the body of the ore;
b) The division of natural ore types, industrial ore grades on the basis of mineral composition, conformation, architecture, chemical composition, physical properties, and technological properties of ore;
c) The quality of the original gold ore is evaluated in detail, determining the material composition, the physical properties and the technological properties of the ore types; the identification of the matrices scheme and the logical separation of gold;
d) Identilocate hydrology geology, construction geology and mining engineering conditions as the basis for the investment project mining and mining;
The reliability of the reserves is 50% minimum.
2. Boundaries count on the reserves:
The level of 2122 reserves is defined in the sphere of control by the probes. For an uncomplicated structure, the thickness and relatively stable ore quality are allowed extrapolation to be limited according to geological, geophysical, but not exceeding one-second of the regulation network.
3. Evaluation of the feasibility of engineering, technology, and economic efficiency in accordance with Article 3 Article 4.
1. The level of geological evaluation and the boundaries of the property are calculated as specified in paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 Article 4 of this.
2. The level of feasibility assessment of engineering, technology, and economic efficiency is carried out by paragraph 3 Article 4 This message. The 6221-level resource is the part of the exploration resource but does not achieve either the reserves or in the restricted area, which prohibits the activity of the mineral.
1. Request for a geological assessment and locate the property boundaries 222 made by regulation at paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 Article 5 of this.
2. Request for technical feasibility assessment, technology, and the level of economic efficiency in accordance with paragraph 3 Article 4 This message. The 62nd-level resource is the part of the exploration resource but does not achieve either the reserves or in the restricted area, which prohibits the mineral activity.
1. Request for a geological assessment:
a) The identification of the fundamental features of the shape, the distribution of the origin of the original gold ore;
b) Preliminary identification of the thickness, conformation and degree of stability of the original gold ore;
c) The quality of the original gold ore is determined preliminary according to the sampling results in natural spots, cleaning, moat, well, wells, drilling or extrapolation according to the adjacent moment ' s document with more detailed geological evaluation;
d) The natural factors that determine the unforced mining conditions have not yet been required to evaluate the details, which are primarily found in preliminary knowledge and take the same in adjacent areas that have been evaluated in more detail;
The 333-level resource boundary is defined by a favorable geological configuration line for gold ore formation on the basis of a composite basis for geophysical assessment, localization of single excavation work. The 333-level resource is primarily extrapolated or within the control range of unproven probes of grade 122; for small ores, the 333-level resource boundary must have at least 2 thickness-controlled capacity, identified with a function. -No.
2. Evaluation of the feasibility of engineering, technology and the level of economic efficiency:
It has not been determined that the extraction and processing of gold ore from this resource is economically efficient or economically efficient at the time of evaluation.
DIVISION OF THE MINE GROUP AND THE REQUIREMENTS FOR EXPLORATION TECHNIQUES
1. The facility divides the probe group:
a) The base in shape, size, and the original gold ore, the degree of stability in thickness, the variation of gold content and the complexity of the geological structure;
b) The base on the quantitative index assessed the extent of the thickness variation, the body of the ore body and the mining geology of the mine to divide the exploration mine group;
c) Based on the argument, specific assessment of the principal gold ore body, occupying no less than 70% of the reserves of the mine. The probe group is expected in the mineral exploration scheme and is determined in the Mineral Exploration Results report.
2. Divide the polling group into groups:
a) Simple mine group (I);
b) The mine is relatively complex (II);
c) Complex mining group (III);
d) The mine was very complex (IV).
3. Conditions of polling groups
a) Simple mine group (I):
Consisting of mines or parts of a simple geologic structure with arterial ores, large lenses that are horizontal or steep, the ore bodies have a simple shape; the thickness of the ore is stable, the number of changes in thickness according to the unknown structure. larger than 40%; the composition of the main components of copper distribution is evenly distributed, the single-sample variable-variable coefficient is no larger than 40% and the ore-containing coefficient of 0.8-1.0;
b) The mine is relatively complex (II):
Consisting of mines or a portion of the mine from large to medium, the geological structure is relatively complex with arterial ore bodies, large lenses; the relative thickness is relatively stable to unstable, the number of structures that change the length of the structure from over 40%. 100%; the majority of the major ingredients that are distributed in the ore from the relative relative are unequal, the number of transformations according to the single sample from above 40% to 100% and the coefficient of ore from 0.7 to 0.8;
c) The complex mine group (III):
There are mines or a small-to medium-to-average mine that is complex geologic structure with ore-type ores, vascular forms, lenses, nest forms, columns, tubes; complex ore shapes, the thickness of unstable ores, and the number of changes in the shape of the ore. According to 100% to 150% of the work; the majority of the major components of the main component are unevenly distributed, the number of changes in the number of functions according to the single sample from above 100% to 150%; the coefficient of ore from 0.6 to 0.7;
d) The mine was very complex (IV):
These mines or a small part of the mine are very complex geologic structures with very small, small-sized ore bodies that are very small, circuit, circuit, lens, column, nest ...; the body shape is very complex, the ore body thickness is particularly unstable, the variable coefficient. The majority of the construction thickness was over 150%; the number of key components that changed was not uniform, and the number of variable-variable functions per unit was over 150%; the coefficient was under 0.6 ore.
1. The probe from the generalization to detail, from the top down to the deep, the telemetry network from the telemetry, measuring the geologic map from the small scale to the large scale map.
2. Collum the full collection of information, metrics, geological materials, hydrology geology, environmental geology, environmental geology and mining conditions serve for the investment of mining and mining investment projects.
3. The probe is built on the basis consistent with the complexity level of the geological structure, the size of the reserves and the value of the mine economy.
4. Implemections of exploration across the entire area and depth of the body's existence within the boundary selected in the mineral exploration project.
1. The poll area must perform the measurement work on the corresponding proportional topographic map as required by the exploration work. The topographic map must be established by the current regulation of geodetic work in the mineral exploration. The topographic ratio is between 1/2,000 and 1/500, depending on the geological structure and body size.
2. The exploration sites, the closing point of the exploration area, must determine coordinates, altitude, and contact with the national coordinate network according to the current geodesic, geodesic, and geodetic network.
3. The polling area must use at least 2 national landmark points.
1. The measurement of geologic mapping in the exploration of the original gold is from 1/2,000 to 1/1,000, depending on the size of the ore body and the degree of complexity of the mining geology.
2. The geologic map must clarify the characteristic of the mining geology, the distribution of magma formations, sediments, folds, destruction faults, tecnons, variable rocks, mineralogy, the original gold ore bodies on the mine; there is an assessment basis. of its distribution characteristics, ore formation conditions, the ore-ore relationship with the surrounding rock and the main geological structure.
1. Selection of the poll.
a) In exploration of the original gold mineral can choose the excavation works (trenches, wells, kilos) and drilling. The selected probes must conform to the condition of the world, the distribution depth, the geological structure, the morphology, the thickness of each body, and the properties of the mantle.
b) At the work required to sample the quality, the law distributed the ores, the depth of the weave, the structure of the walls, the pillars of the ore.
c) For very complex geologic structures, to clarify the conditions of which are located, the shapes, the internal structure of the ore that use the ground-based or sidewalks structures, restrict the use of drilling work;
d) The drilling process must be the highest recovery core drilling core. The zero-core sampling rate is not less than 70% according to each of the lice and 85% by drilling through the ore. To enhance the reliability of the drilling process encouraging the use of drilling-hole geophysical methods;
The drill has a depth of depth above 100 meters to 20m, measuring the deflation and angle of drilling.
e) The ores are of great slopes, which need to apply a drilling or horizontal drill method;
g) The probe must cut through the thickness of the ore.
2. The work layout and the selection of the search network density:
a) The layout of the probe ensures a comprehensive comprehensive assessment of geologic, morphological, size, conditions, and stability levels of the depth and quality of the ore.
b) The network of polling works in Annex 2 issued by this message;
c) The exploration, extraction works, natural and artificial inroads within the exploration area must be conducted on the description, measurements of geology and the establishment of a timely, full, and accurate documentation of the current regulation of financial collection. It ' s primitive in the exploration of the mineral and put on a map of reality.
1. The ore-to-ore probe has to be given a detailed and systematic sampling to connect the ore body and evaluate the quality to the main component. The sampling position must be shown in detail on the original document.
2. The size of the sample types based on the basis of the characteristics of the material component within the body of the ore, must ensure the highest reliability, fully evaluate the main component.
3. The principle of sampling:
a) For the work that meets the ore that has to be able to continuously guarantee sufficient basis to connect the body of the ore and the clamp. The length of the groove is determined by the internal structure of the ore body; the variation of material composition; features of the structure, architecture, the physical nature of the ore;
b) The sampling results of each type must be expressed in the image;
c) The experimental model of technology must be representative of the chemical composition, mineral composition, physical properties, grandiation, and other properties consistent with the average composition of each ore, the main ore body in the mine;
d) A large volume must take a minimum of 3 samples for each natural ore type. It is accompanied by a large weight sample that must take a minimum of 3 small weight samples to analyze the test, the comparison. The volume of the large weight specimen ranged from 0.5 to 1m. 3 For solid ores or thin thickness not able to obtain a large body weight, the weight of the ore is determined by the average value of small weight samples. Along with the small focus must determine the humidity of the ore.
1. The entire sample is bashed, crushing to a grain size less than 1mm in size, the seasoning and subsequent shortfall is done according to the macho scheme for each mine.
2. The prototyping quality must be systematically examined in the stages, which must examine the conformation of the modeling schema.
3. The case of ore-bearing ore that requires the recovery of free yellow particles before the dam is crushed at 0.1 mm.
1. The sample analysis results must determine the content, the existing form of the component that is useful and the component is useful (if any).
a) Au, Ag in the original gold ore is determined by the analysis of the heating or absorption of the atom, the process of the analysis done by the current regulation;
b) The basic analysis must analyze 2 Au, Ag components. The basic analysis made 100% of the samples taken at the polling site. The harmful components and other components that define the group sample are at least 10% of the basic samples;
c) The group must take the representation of natural ore masses or industrial ore classes. With the group form, in addition to the Au component, Ag needs analysis of Cu components, As, Pb, Zn, Sb, WO 3 , S, Hg, Bi, Se, Te ..
d) The mineral composition, structural features, architecture, yellow particle size, other physical properties of ore must be studied by the method of meteorite, mineral, physics, chemistry, and other forms of analysis;
Technology modeling research:
The technology template must be studied at a laboratory scale, or an extended laboratory. For new ores, it is difficult to recruit or have no industrial production experience required to have its own research program;
The results of the technology sample study must evaluate the ore material composition, which determines the economic parameters-the principal technique of gold-and-gold grinding and saturation work, which proposes a combination of reasonable grinding and dissociation technology for the recovery of gold, Silver.
1. The sample analysis check must be performed regularly and systematically.
2. Quality control of the sample analysis results is done according to the Digital Information 62 /2014/TT-BTNMT December 9, 2014 by the Minister of Natural Resources and the Environment Department of the National Technical Regulation for Quality Control of Geological Samples analysis results.
1. Request for a hydrology geological review:
a) Collation of the minimum exploration area hydrometeorological document in the last five years;
b) The poll results must evaluate the main water levels that can flood the mine, especially in the part of the mine that is most likely to flood the most to solve the drainage problem, dry off the mine;
c) For the water straties must determine the thickness, the meteorite component, the water level condition; to determine the relationship between the layers of water together; the relationship between the surface, the groundwater level, and other related parameters;
d) To study the chemical composition and microbes of the water, assess the ability to eat concrete, metal, the content of useful ingredients, harmful in water to assess the impact of water drainage pumping to underground water use works in the region, as well. It ' s like the ability to use water. The recommendations of solutions involve the granting of water, drainage, and the extent of the influence of the removal of the mine to the surrounding environment.
2. Request for a work geology assessment:
a) The exploration results have to enlight the physical nature of the ore, the surrounding rock and the soil in the natural conditions and in the conditions of water saturation; the structure geologic features of the rock floors and their allergen, the rock composition, the fracture, Destruction of creation, karst, the phenomenon of destruction in the weave.
b) The exploration results must evaluate the durability of the mine and calculate the basic parameters of the mining moong, the stability of the furnace;
c) All hydrology geological conditions, geologic geology and other natural factors need to be evaluated for the creation of mining and mining investment projects. In the case of hydrological geological conditions, geologic geology needs to be subject to specialized investigation evaluation. The geology of hydrology geology, the geology of the work complied with the existing regulations.
1. The exploration process must proceed to collect data on environmental geology to forecast and evaluate the major factors that impact the environment.
2. Evaluation of geologic calamus, negative impacts on the environment due to the introduction of the original gold ore exploration activity and the suggestion of preventable, mitigable solutions. The content and level of environmental impact assessment must be mentioned in the poll project.
1. Preliminary assessment of the opening boundary, steep slope corner, moong slope corner, peerage system, land mass; the preliminary assessment of land pressure on the walls and body of the ore.
2. Evaluation of non-industrial gold ore deposits is the basis of the mining and mining investment project.
1. The calculation of the reserves, the original gold ore resource must be based on the only detailed amount of the reserves in the Report of the Mineral Exploration Results for each mine.
2. The method of calculating the reserves and the original gold ore resource must be selected in accordance with the mineral structure characteristic in each mine. Encouraging the application of specialized software to calculate the volume.
3. reserves, gold ore deposits are counted as reserves in the ground, do not account for the loss of exploitation, processing, and the order of thousands of tons for the reserves of ore and kilogam for gold metal reserves.
4. The original gold ore deposits and deposits are shown on the calvary vessel in proportion from 1/2,000 to 1/500, depending on the size and body of the ore. The results of the reserves must be expressed in each of the ores, according to the reserves, resources and at a maximum of 10m.
1. The highest level of reserves for the I and II mine has to probe to the level 121; for the III and IV submines, the highest level of reserves must be issued as grade 122.
2. The ratio of levels of 61st and 122nd levels determined by the investment holder on the basis of the geology of the mine, financial capacity, mining engineering conditions, mining expected capacity, but must ensure the highest rate of reserves on the total reserves of the mine. less than 10% and must be shown in the poll project.
Content, the form of presenting the report results poll results by Digital News. 16 /2012/TT-BTNMT November 29, 2012, of the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment Affairs on the project of mineral exploration, the closure of the mineral deposits and the sample reporting results of the mineral activity, the text sample in the mineral activity licensing record, the filing of the reserves. Mineral deposits, mining records.
This announcement came into effect on 1 April 2015.
1. Office of the National Mineral Reserves Assessment Council, the Directorate of Geology and Mineral Resources of Vietnam is responsible for guidance, inspection and implementation of this Information Regulations.
2. In the course of execution if there is difficulty in the audience, organizations, individuals promptly reflect on the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment to review, resolve ./.