MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Number: 03 /2015/TT-BYT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, March 16, 2015
IT ' S SMART
Prevention of defense reporting, anti-HIV/AIDS
The Prevention of Defense, Anti-Virus Infection, causes an HIV/AIDS syndrome on June 29, 2006;
The Rules of Law on June 17, 2003;
Base of Protocol 63 /2012/NĐ-CP August 31, 2012 of the Government Regulating the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Health. ()
Review of the Office of the Bureau of Defense, Anti-HIV/AIDs;
The Minister of Health for the Health Department of the Ministry of Health provides for the provision of the defense of the public office, against HIV/AIDS.
1. This information regulates the form, method, content, process, pattern, and accountability reporting activities, against HIV/AIDS.
2. This information applies to organizations, agencies, units that perform room operations, anti-HIV/AIDS (the following this is called an anti-HIV/AIDS exercise facility) in one of the following content:
a) Information, education-based media education, anti-HIV/AIDs;
b) Can interfere with the prevention of HIV infection;
c) Treatment, care and prevention of HIV transmission, including: treatment with HIV-resistant medication; prevarable, TB treatment; prevarable HIV transmission from mother to child;
d) HIV tests, including: HIV screening tests, HIV diagnosis tests, early HIV diagnosis tests for children under 18 months of age.
1. The report information must guarantee honesty, accuracy, full and timely.
2. The content report must ensure the correct requirements, processes, competenties and forms issued with this message.
3. Make sure the sources of the data are fully synthesized, not overlapping at each management line.
4. Secure the secret of information relating to people infected with HIV during the implementation of the report and security of the system access to the system of reporting through the electronic reporting system of the room program, against HIV/AIDS (the following call off). Online reports.
1. The periodic report includes: the quarterly report, the report of the year.
2. Breakthrough Report.
1. Text Report.
2. Online reports.
Fifth. Report Content
1. recurring report:
a) The township medical station, ward, town (later called the commune) aggregate and performs the prescribed quarterly report at Annex 1 issued by this message;
b) The district health center or the district health center district, district, town, the province, the province (later called the unit of the department head, antiHIV/AIDS district) aggregation and implementation of the prescribed quarterly report at Annex 2 and report the year in accordance with regulations. Appendix 3 issued this message;
c) Centers for prevention, anti-HIV/AIDS province, central city, the Permanent Office of the Chamber of Defense, Anti-AIDS (later known as the Centers for Prevention, Anti-HIV/AIDS) aggregate and implementation of the prescribed quarterly report at Annex 4 and report. the year as specified in Appendix 5, issued by this message;
2. Breakout report: the report content must specify the incident, time, location, occurrence situation, consequences, and processing solutions to problems that occur within the unit of charge. Where the report is required, the report content must be full in accordance with the right content required.
1. recurring report:
a) The number of reports of the Quarter I reported from 1 January to the end of 31/3 annually;
b) The number of reports of the Second Quarter is calculated from 01/30 to the end of June 30;
c) The report count of the Quarter III is calculated from 1 July to the end of the 30th of September.
d) The number of reports of the Fourth Quarter was calculated from 1 October to 31 December.
The number of reports of the year is calculated from 1 January to 31 December.
2. Breakout Report: The data for the report of the breakthrough was made on a specific request for the timing of the data statistics of each report.
1. The most slow of the three working days, since the end of the census count at Clause 1 Article 6 This Smart, the agencies of the People ' s Committee and the departments, the industry, the line of the line is carrying out room operations, against HIV/AIDS rules in paragraph 2 of Article 1 of this information report to the Medical Station.
2. Slowly during the 5-day period of work, since the end date of the statistics of the specified number at 1 Article 6 This message, the following units must submit a report to the unit of the department head, against HIV/AIDS district:
a) Medical Station;
b) The organs of the district commission and the departments, the departments, and the members of the county line perform anti-HIV/AIDS operations.
3. Slowly at the time of 10 working days, since the end date of the statistics of the specified number at 1 Article 6 This message, the following units must submit reports to the Centre for Prevention, anti-HIV/AIDS:
a) The first unit of a room, an anti-HIV/AIDS district, must carry out an online report to the Center for Prevention, anti-HIV/AIDS. The undone case of the online report must be reported in writing;
b) The organs of the Provincial People ' s Committee and the departments, the industry, the provincial body of the provincial line perform anti-HIV/AIDs;
c) The facilities are subordinate to the Ministry of Health and ministries, the sector based on the province of the province having room operation, anti-HIV/AIDs;
d) The organizations, agencies, units, other than the cases that have made the report as specified in Clause 1 and Clause 2 This.
4. Slowly in the 15-day period of work, since the end date of the census statistics at 1 Article 6 This Smart, Center for Prevention, Anti-HIV/AIDS Department must carry out online reporting for the Department of Defense, Anti-HIV/AIDS and Defense Protection Central epidemiology or the Spanish Institute of Epidemiology or the Institut Pasteur Nha Trang or the Pasteur Institute of Ho Chi Minh City (later known as Regional Institutes).
The time to submit a report of the breakthrough made at the request of the upper level or the issue of the facility's report. In the event of an emergency, the report may be sent through the FAX system, the telegraph or email but within 72 hours must send the main copy in accordance with the public line.
1. Directed, coordinate training area institutes, support local units to implement the provisions of the Ministry of Information.
2. Set up, maintain, manage the database of the online reporting system and be the only unit with a devolve authority to use, lookup data from the online reporting system.
3. Guide, direction, check, monitor, evaluate the implementation of this Information on a nationwide range.
4. Gather, aggregate, and analyze data on room activity, anti-HIV/AIDS activity across the country periodically, every year, 05 years and 10 years.
1. Attend to the Department of Defense, anti-HIV/AIDS in technical expertise related to statistical activity reporting room activity, anti-HIV/AIDS.
2. Guide, the governor of the provinces within the area in charge according to the division of the Minister of Health performing a statistical activity report, which is based against HIV/AIDS in accordance with this Information.
3. Runder, data feedback and support for the provinces to implement the quality of the data quality.
4. General, data analysis, report results report, anti-HIV/AIDS in the scope of the area in charge of the constant, constant years.
5. General and revised petition, supplematuation to rectify the inadequate related to the public office report, anti-HIV/AIDS that arise during the deployment of the provisions of this message.
6. Check out, monitor, and evaluate the results of the implementation of the statistical reporting report, against HIV/AIDS within the area of charge.
1. Directed by, the organization is implementing the information on the province.
2. Transport the Centre, which is against HIV/AIDS, is the lead unit in the implementation of a defense activity report, against HIV/AIDS in the province.
3. The revised petition, which complements the inadequation of the inadequation in the process of implementing the provisions of this Smart.
4. Coordinate with departments, departments, directors, support, and deployment of the deployment of anti-AIDS report, anti-HIV/AIDS report.
5. Check out, monitor, and evaluate the results of the implementation of the Notice in the province.
1. Statistics, updates on the list of organizations, agencies, units on the provincial site to perform room operations, anti-HIV/AIDS in accordance with Article 2 Article 1 This message; training, guidance, and support of organizations, agencies, units on the province ' s real estate. Now, report by the rules of the press.
2. Deploy the training, instructs the use of online reporting software and the online reporting system access to the units of the jurisdiction over the province.
3. General, review of the data, feedback, and execution of the quarterly report, the year and report the breaking of the room work, against HIV/AIDS in accordance with this Information.
4. Total effective defense, anti-HIV/AIDS operations, analysis and use of data for prevention, anti-HIV/AIDS activity across the province.
5. Help the Department of Health to carry out the inspection, monitor and evaluate the results of the implementation of the statistical reporting report, against HIV/AIDS within the province.
6. The synthesis of the inadequate in the process of deployment, to staff the Health Department in the proposed remedy.
1. Coordinate with the Centre for Prevention, anti-HIV/AIDS statistics, updates of the list of organizations, agencies, units on the district offices that carry out room operations, anti-HIV/AIDS in accordance with Article 2 Article 1 This message; in coordination with the Centre, against HIV/AIDS guides and support organizations, agencies, units on the district office making reports according to the provisions of the Information.
2. General, review of the data, feedback, and execution of the quarterly report, the year and report the breaking of the room work, against HIV/AIDS in accordance with this Information.
3. Total results of the annual HIV/AIDS prevention operation, analysis and use of the metric for room operation, against HIV/AIDS on the district table.
4. Check out, monitor, and evaluate the implementation of room operation reports, against HIV/AIDS within the haysm range.
1. The organization that performs the statistics, records, and reports quarterly, the report of the conflict in the chamber, against HIV/AIDS prescribed at this level.
2. Analysis, use the data for room activity, against HIV/AIDS within the commune.
1. Collate, sweep, and execute the prescribed data report at this Smart. In the case of an online report, the unit of the report must still save the written report with the signature signature and the unit sign.
2. The direct person to report the report must be held accountable to the person in charge of the content of the report.
3. The person in charge of the department is responsible to the unit chief and the authorities authorities on the prescribed report content.
4. The unit chief is responsible for the above level on the report content.
5. In the event of an adjustment of the report data after the specified time at Article 7 This message, the unit implementation of the report must have a written report for the combined line reporting unit. A written report must specify which metrics to adjust and the reason to adjust.
1. This message came into effect from 29 April 2015.
2. Decision No. 28 /2008/QE-BYT on 14 August 2008 by the Minister of Health on the issuing of the Report Regulation and Form of Operational Reporting report, against HIV/AIDS expired since this date is effective.
Chief of the Department, Director of the Bureau, Anti-HIV/AIDS, the Chief, Director, General Secretary of the Ministry of Health, Head of the Agency, Unit of the Department, Director of the Department of Health of the Provinces, Central City and Chief Medical Officer of the Ministry of Health, the industry is responsible for this practice.
In the course of implementation, if there is difficulty in the unit, the local health care report (Department of Health, Anti-HIV/AIDS) is available for research.
Nguyen Thanh Long