Decision on approval of the list of ODA loans make categories for international supervision consultant for 6 projects in the loan agreement phase 2 of the mixed credit scheme/KFW _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the PRIME MINISTER pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to Decree No. 38/2013/ND-CP on April 23, 2013 of the Government on the management and use of sources of official development assistance (ODA) and preferential loans capital of donors;
Considering the recommendation of the Minister of planning and investment in no. 1373/BKHĐT-KTĐN on March 12, 2015, DECIDES: 1. ODA loan account approval for the loan agreement in project 6, phase 2 of the mixed credit scheme/KfW to carry items of international supervision, in particular as follows: 1. the drainage system project in the city of Cao Lanh, Dong Thap province: ODA loans are 544,566 Euros and the tax portion is 58,831 Euro; duration of the contract is international oversight advisory, 47.
2. The project to upgrade and expand the water supply system in the city of Dien Bien Phu Dien Bien province: ODA loans are 209,881 Euros and the tax portion is 22,674 Euro; duration of the contract the consultant international monitoring is 24 months.
3. construction projects and improving the drainage, sewage in the town of Quang Tri, Quang Tri province: ODA loans are 473,730 Euros and 51,178 Euros is the tax section; duration of the contract the consultant international monitoring is 42 months.
4. The project of building solid waste treatment plant Soc Trang city and the surrounding province: ODA loans are 304,371 Euros and the tax portion is 32,881 Euro; duration of the contract the consultant international monitoring is 30 months.
5. construction and improvement projects of drainage system in the city of the Pacific, the Pacific: ODA loans are 388,728 Euros and the tax portion is 41,995 Euro; duration of the contract the consultant international monitoring is 36 months.
6. Project to build waste water treatment system of industrial complexes-services-Swiss municipality van, Phu Tho Province (phase 1): ODA loans are 275,391 Euros and the tax portion is 29,751 Euro; duration of the contract the consultant international monitoring is 28 months.
7. Financial mechanisms in the country: the State budget allocated 100% of ODA loans for each project. Part of the tax paid by the reciprocal capital of the project by the local arrangements.
Article 2. The Ministry of planning and investment has the function to notify the Embassy of Norway to decide on the approval of the Prime Minister to coordinate implementation.
Article 3. The Ministry of planning and investment to host, in cooperation with the Ministry of finance and the Agency clarify the reasons and responsibility of the parties involved in the deployment of monitoring consultancy services for the aforesaid project 6, when not yet approved by the Prime Minister; the analysis makes it clear the reason for delay in completing the Prime Minister approved the allocation of capital on (took more than 10 years after the loan agreement phase 2 has been signed); on the basis of which to draw lessons learned and propose solutions to promote the progress of disbursed projects, ensure the effective use of ODA funds abroad, reports the results up the Prime in may 2015.
Article 4. This decision is effective from the date of signing.
The Secretary of the Department: planning and investment, finance, justice, Foreign Affairs; Chairman of the people Committee of Dong Thap provinces: Biên, Quang Tri, Soc, Pacific and Phu Tho and the heads of the agencies, the relevant units responsible for the implementation of this decision.