Circular plate assay process chemicals, electric mosquito extermination drive _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ chemical Law bases the number 2007/QH12 on November 21, 2007;
Pursuant to the law of product quality, commodity number 05/2007/QH12 on November 21, 2007;
Pursuant to Decree No. 63/2012/ND-CP on August 31, 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of health;
At the suggestion of the Director of environmental health management;
The Minister of Health issued a circular plate assay process chemicals, electric mosquito extermination drive.
Chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this circular regulates the method of evaluating the effect of chemicals safety, drive, electric mosquito extermination to register in Vietnam.
Article 2. Explanation of terms In this circular, the terms and abbreviation notation is understood as follows: 1. The KT is the acronym of the English phrase "Knock down time" is the time attack.
2. CAS number is the acronym of the English phrase "Chemical Abstract Service Registry number" means the Chemical Abstracts registration code consists of numbers identify the chemical elements, chemical compounds.
3. The WHO code is the acronym of the English phrase "World Health Organisation code" is the chemical code as defined by the World Health Organization.
Chapter II article 3 ASSAY METHOD. Assay method using biological test method in Chamber size 180 x 180cm Grady Peet cm x 180cm to assay the effect, safety and unwanted effects of chemical plate drive, kill mosquito. Each assay includes 3 testing and all tests must comply with the requirements, how to conduct and evaluate the provisions of this circular.
Article 4. Requirements for testing 1. Requirements for equipment and instruments: a mosquito Cage) by tuyn 32-36 hole/cm2 in size 20 cm x 20 cm x 20 cm, red jerseys marked experimental cage, numbered from 01 to 04 and two cages confronting Mark Green, numbered from 01-02, the number of cages should be charged enough for testing depending on the number of hours of testing;
b) personal protective apparel: clothing, goggles, protective mesh hats, masks, gloves, boots;
c) graphs to calculate KT50, KT90;
d) record results specified in annex 1 attached herewith;
interview questionnaire) about undesirable effects specified in Appendix 2 attached to this circular;
2. direct technician perform the assay must be selected according to the rules in Appendix 3 attached to this circular.
3. Mosquitoes use to assay to be mosquito-standard according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO/CDS/CPC/MAL/98.2), was bred in the room raising biosafety level II, susceptible to chemicals, blood, yet fellow 05-07 on age,-10% glucose solution.
4. test Rooms are of standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005, consists of rooms: 7 rooms tested, 1 room for testifying under standard rules in Appendix 3 attached to this circular. They must have similar conditions with the temperature, normal humidity and each put a size 180 x 180cm Grady Peet cm x 180cm. In addition, the need to prepare a room set up to track mosquito mosquitoes die after 24 hours with a temperature of 27° C ± 2° C and a relative humidity of 80% ± 10%.
Article 5. The assay steps 1. Preparation: a) prepared a box consisting of at least 6 chemical plate drive, electric, which kill mosquito: 3 sheets are used for 3 times the test and 3 plate to save the template. The chemical plate drive, this should kill mosquito of the same production batch, also limit the use of intact;
b) preparing standard mosquito 1000 as specified in clause 3 of this circular Thing for a test and share each cage 25 mosquitoes;
c) In each Chamber test hanging cage 4 Grady Peed mosquitoes at the 4 corners have the distance to the ceiling is 80 cm and with removable is 10 cm;
d) At Grady hanging confronting 02 Peed Chamber cage mosquitoes in 2 corners does intertwine together.
2. test: a) in the first test:-burning chemical plate drive mosquitoes constantly for 30 minutes in a location other than the Chamber the Chamber test room, Grady Peet Chamber Peet Grady confronting and put mosquito to track mosquitoes die after 24 hours;
-Chemical plates Bearing drive mosquitoes after burning a 30 minute enough to put between the test and the Grady Peet counts the number of mosquitoes attack according to a frequency of 10 minutes/1 times, each time counts in 1 minute. A total of 6 times counting mosquitoes attack in a 60 minute test;
-Transfer of mosquitoes attack in testing and full of mosquitoes in cages to confronting similar sized cage or clean Cup; then switch the tracking room and for non-aqueous glucose 10%;
b) in second test: replacement of the entire test mosquitoes and mosquito confronting to continue testing the second hour as defined in point a of this Paragraph;
c) in each of the next two hours: replacement of the entire test mosquitoes and mosquito confronting to continue testing as specified in point a of this paragraph;
d) after 24 hours: count the mosquitoes die of stroke, and mosquitoes in the cage for evidence. If the batch after 24 hours of confronting the dead mosquitoes on the 20% test to cancel the results. If mosquitoes confronting death under 5% is considered normal, the mean number of dead mosquitoes are tested for its results. If mosquitoes confronting death from 5% to below 20%, then the result is adjusted using the formula where: X = rate% of mosquitoes killed in experimental plots, Y = rate% of mosquitoes killed in confronting batch.
VND) Each assay should repeat 3 times in similar conditions;
e) record the results according to the form prescribed in annex 1 attached herewith;
KT50 and KT90 g) is calculated on the graph.
Article 6. Reviews of the effect and safety 1. Reviews the effect: after 24 hours of dead mosquitoes from 90%-100% is satisfactory.
2. the safety assessment: based on questionnaire interviews the unwanted effects of assay samples specified in Appendix 2 attached to this circular, if people are asked to have one of these signs: dizziness, headache, cough combined ³ 2/5 is not satisfactory.
Article 7. Paid results and assay samples 1. Pay for results: organizations perform the assay the assay results to answer according to the form prescribed in annex 5 attached to this circular.
2. Save the template: after the assay, assay preparations samples must be stored for at least 2 years. Patterns need log: name (manufacturer, production batch, production date, expiry date), active substances (CAS number, the WHO code), the dose tested, the test date, the Agency requested.
Chapter III the TERMS of the IMPLEMENTATION of article 8. Effect 1. This circular is effective as from January 1, 2016.
2. assay procedure reviews, safety of chemical insect repellent plate evaporation to kill mosquito attached to decision No 121/2000/QD-BYT on Jan. 24, 2000 Health Minister's expired from the date of this circular are enforceable.
Article 9. Implementation of environmental management Bureau Chief, Chief, Chief Inspector, Ministry Director, Bureau Chief, General Director of the Service Bureau, Directorate of the Ministry of health is responsible for the implementation of this circular.
In the process, if there are problems, the agencies, organizations and individuals to reflect on the Ministry of health (environmental health administration) to study the resolution./.