Decision on approval of the list of projects by the food and Agriculture Organization of the UN (FAO) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the PRIME MINISTER pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to Decree No. 38/2013/ND-CP on April 23, 2013 of the Government on the management and use of sources of official development assistance (ODA) and preferential loans capital of donors;
Consider the proposal of the Ministry of planning and investment in the Sheet number 4574/BKHĐT-KTĐN July 7, 2015, DECIDES: 1. Approved project list "minimize risk and managing the threats to human health according to the value chain of animals" by the United States Agency for international development (USAID) funded through the food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) with the following: 1. The governing body : Ministry of agriculture and rural development.
2. Target: reduce risk and manage threats to human health from the disease spread between humans and animals in Vietnam through the value chain of interaction users-Wildlife-environment. In particular, further reducing the threat of a pandemic in Vietnam.
3. The main results:-strengthening the coordination and cooperation between the agencies of Vietnam in implementing a health initiative of the United Nations.
-Reduce the risks along the value chain, from the farm to the dinner table.
-Strengthening of monitoring, early detection and response to high pathogenic avian influenza and the disease spread between humans, animals have the ability to become a pandemic.
-The cross-border coordination activities are driven to reduce the risk of the emergence and spread of pathogens between humans and animals.
4. Duration: 12 months (since the project is approved).
5. Total cost: $ 2,100,000, of which:-ODA (aid non-refundable): $ 2,100,000.
-Reciprocal Capital in kind.
6. the financial mechanism in the water: 100% allocation.
Article 2. The Ministry of agriculture and rural development, receiving comments of the relevant agency, perfecting the project documents; approval and implementation of the project in accordance with the current rules.
Article 3. This decision is effective from the date of signing, promulgation.
The Secretary of the Department: planning and investment, agriculture and rural development, finance, Foreign Affairs and the heads of the agencies, the relevant units responsible for the implementation of this decision.