The CIRCULAR stipulated the dress, badges, insignia, signage and plant quarantine officer card _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law to protect and quarantine of 41/2013/QH13;
Pursuant to Decree No. 199/2013/ND-CP on November 26, 2013 of government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development;
At the suggestion of Director of Department of plant protection;
The Minister of agriculture and rural development issued circulars stipulated costumes, badges, insignia, signage and plant quarantine cards.
Chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope and objects 1. This circular regulations on costumes, badges, signs, cards and plant quarantine officer mode, use.
2. This circular the provisions applicable to public servants working on plant quarantine have titles and standard part-time leadership titles.
Article 2. The purpose of use 1. Quarantine mark printed on some sort papers, form, means of specialized work, mementos and symbols of the industry.
2. plant quarantine badges mounted on kêpi hat, caps and worn on the uniform collar ticks quarantine.
3. plant quarantine insignia are shoulder-mounted plant quarantine dress shirt to distinguish the position of head of quarantine authority levels and ranks of the plant quarantine officer.
4. plant quarantine sign is worn at the left chest costume quarantine.
5. plant quarantine officer Cards because Director plant protection levels to use and produce in the course of performing the duties of the plant quarantine officer.
6. plant quarantine costume includes: pants, jacket (spring-summer, fall-winter), kêpi hat, hats, purses, shoes, rainwear, warm coat, document cases and some other outfits as defined in article 1 of this circular are the quarantine to use while on duty.
Article 3. Funding the funding of sewing clothes are taken from the source unit's annual funding.
Chapter II COSTUMES QUARANTINE article 4. Clothing uniforms 1. Men's spring-summer jacket: dark purple blue Pants, pants; white shirts, bu-type thunderstorms (blouson) bend neck, with short sleeve or long sleeve.
2. Pants, the coat fall-winter: dark purple green clothing. Type pants casual pants; blouses jackets have two ticks, collar parts on to, two relatives, a row of flap bags 4 buttons of the same color with the color of the clothing (type K-82 of the armed forces, the following abbreviated as K-82).
3. Austria wearing in fall-winter coat is white shirts, long sleeve, neck stand.
4. Austria against the medium-dark purple, blue purple cars san, two ticks to to wear badges; There are 2 crossover bag, sunk in the side, a row of buttons.
5. separate for ladies can replace zuýp with purple blue pants dark charcoal, pillow too long.
Article 5. Tie a tie common designs, dark purple blue.
Article 6. Cap 1. Kêpi: black dress hat, green belt, and dark purple blue helmet shell.
2. Caps: purple, dark blue, the caps of the armed forces.
Article 7. Shoes, slippers 1. Black leather shoes, high, moderate, low for both spring-summer, fall-winter.
2. Sandals had straps late black, high Empire just right for spring-summer outfits.
Article 8. Document cases cases, document lid.
Article 9. Other costumes other costumes including rubber boots, gloves, overalls, coat white, blu (blouse) rainwear, belts, masks ... is allocated according to the rules.
Chapter III PLANT QUARANTINE, BADGES and INSIGNIA QUARANTINE article 10. Plant quarantine (Figure 1 Annex I attached to this circular) quarantine mark circular bright red background. The middle of the circle has a yellow rice, cotton, rice, cotton's original part in the bottom of the circle and the long run to the edge of the top of the circle, 1 white silver snake wrapped retrieved cotton rice. Behind rice and cotton have snake 1 wing located at right angles to axis of straight Martin rice and cotton have pale cyan color. The bottom of the wing-shaped anchor is Martin black, rolling the anchor behind rice, cotton and the snake, 2 anchor hook key out side of the base of rice, cotton. The bottom anchor and root bottom section, round rice, cotton has a serrated wheel part dark green. The bottom is flat-face wheels rims of gold, green background inside Word KDTV (quarantine) black.
Article 11. Plant quarantine badges 1. Kêpi helmet-mounted badges (Figure 2 Annex I attached to this circular) consists of two parts. The inner part is the entire plant quarantine section mark is made of metal, diameter 35 mm. External part is two yellow-metal twig was attached and embracing the circle inside.
2. Badges mounted on the caps is to quarantine mark worn in the hat kêpi, 30 mm diameter, but no two yellow twig shaped to hug the outside.
3. Badges worn in ve collar (Figure 4a and 4b, annex I attached to this circular): parallelogram, sharp-angle is the angle of 45o, jail is 55 mm long, high, 135o 30 mm, blue background (Figure 4a) purple or dark red background (Figure 4b). The middle part of plant quarantine (Figure 3 Annex I) includes a cotton yellow rice and a silvery snake wrap from the root up to rice, cotton tops, solid head outwards of the cotton rice. Behind rice and cotton have snake 1 wing located at right angles to axis of straight Martin rice and cotton have pale cyan color. The bottom wing shape is a black anchor bows Martin, rolled the anchor behind rice, cotton and the snake, 2 anchor hook key out side of the base of rice, cotton.
Article 12. Plant quarantine signal level 1. Insignia quarantine basic type (Figure 7 Annex II attached to this circular) is a Pentagon, bright yellow border, a head, the other end is pointed at the tip (composed by a trapezoidal stand, large floor 45 mm, 40 mm high, small bottom 110 mm and a triangular scales have small bottoms with bottom of shape and height 10 mm). At the beginning of the level of Daisy insignia attached brand.
Chrysanthemum level mark (Figure 5 annex II attached to this circular) is a metal circle diameter 14 mm, bright yellow background on a cluster of leaves (three leaves) dark green, verticillastrate in a petiole the leaf tops also directed on the opposite side.
2. five-point Stars above the background level (Figure 6 Annex II attached to this circular), metallic, shiny, yellow background reliefs; size 15 mm, height 5 mm. Stars are attached in rows along the straight and equally in between insignia expressing leadership quarantine agency levels.
3. level of Tiles yellow shiny silk effect of length 44 mm, width 4 mm is the background of large floor mounted insignia used to distinguish the different ranks of civil servants and professional service. Each brick, spaced 2 mm. Article 13. Regulation insignia for each level 1. Public servants have the professional expertise of quarantine: is the basic model, the insignia blue purple color with the copper badges worn in ve collar.
2. plant quarantine work in plant protection Bureau: is the basic model has a background color with bold red background badges worn in ve collar.
3. Rules for each ranks a) technical staff turnover of plant quarantine (Figure 8 Annex II attached to this circular): attached 1 on shaped tiles (V);
b) quarantine staff Turnover (Figure 9 Annex II attached to this circular): Add 1 dash;
c) quarantine plant employee Turnover (Figure 10 Annex II attached to this circular) mounted 2 dash;
d) quarantine staff Turnover high levels (Figure 11 Annex II attached to this circular) tied 3rd dash;
DD) professional Ranks (Figure 12 Annex II attached to this circular) add 1 dash;
e major professional Ranks) (Figure 13 Annex II attached to this circular) mounted 2 dash;
g) Quota expert (Figure 14 Annex II attached to this circular) tied 3 dash.
4. signal level according to the specified position of a) signal Level leader of the plant quarantine Stations of quarantine units directly under the Department of plant protection and equivalent: is granted according to the provisions in clause 1 mark this.
Insignia of the deputies have tied 1 star (Figure 15 Annex II attached to this circular);
Insignia of the head level with 2 stars (Figure 16 Annex II attached to this circular).
b) Insignia leadership in plant quarantine units directly under the Department of plant protection and equivalent: Insignia prescribed is in paragraph 1 of this article.
Insignia of the deputies have tied 3 stars (Figure 17 annex II attached to this circular);
Insignia of the Chief level have tied 4 stars (Figure 18 annex II attached to this circular);
c) Insignia quarantine Room leader plant plant protection Bureau: is the mark according to the provisions in paragraph 2 of this Article: the level of the Deputy head there add 1 star (Figure 19 Annex II attached to this circular);
Insignia of the head with 2 stars (Figure 20 annex II attached to this circular).
d) Insignia plant protection Bureau leadership: is the mark according to the provisions in paragraph 2 of this Article.
The level of the Deputy with 3 stars (Figure 21 annex II attached to this circular);
The level of Bureau Chief have mounted 4 stars (Figure 22 Appendix II attached to this circular).
Chapter IV SIGNAGE and PLANT QUARANTINE OFFICER CARD article 14. Quarantine signs of plant quarantine signs have the metal rectangle (Figure 23 Appendix III attached to this circular), the red border, set pins 0.4 mm wide inside has the word "quarantine Vietnam-Plant quarantine service of Vietnam" in yellow. Inside the contour has green background, on the left side there are badges quarantine include rice, cotton, anchor, serpents and Martin wing of wadded rice. The rest on the right has the full name of the quarantine and quarantine officer card number.
Article 15. Plant quarantine officer card 1. Plant quarantine officer card is the type of the certificate about the image, they birth, name, title, work units of each public servants to do the work of quarantine or part-time as defined by law.
2. plant quarantine officer Card is made of plastic hard cover; rectangle, 70 mm wide, 100 mm long, have 2 green contour; white background pattern in pale yellow. The two sides of the plant quarantine officer card is prescribed as follows: a) the front (Figure 24 Appendix III attached to this circular): to the left from the top down is the name of the card; quarantine mark the circle has a diameter of 19 mm; Photo of the person who issued the card (ID-type photograph 20 x 30 mm bearing plant quarantine dress colors page), the lower right corner of the image is floating seal of the card;
On the right top-down uppercase "the SOCIALIST REPUBLIC of VIETNAM"; found under "independence-freedom-happiness"; private capital letters "PLANT QUARANTINE OFFICER CARD" printed in red; the number, name, date of birth, job title, work place;
b) side (fig. 25 Appendix 3 attached to this circular): the top of the uppercase "the RULES for the CARD QUARANTINE OFFICER" are in red; the content of these regulations; the locations, days, months, years to grant the card; title, name, signature and stamp card issuer.
3. the card standard quarantine: a) Have professional level from intermediate upwards (specialization in plant protection or crop or bio);
b) has completed at least one professional training, professional work of quarantine by the plant protection department or other unit of plant protection Department authorized training organization.
4. plant quarantine officer Card be issued to public officials working on plant quarantine under article 1 of this circular. When not performing or stop the task quarantine from 6 months or more in the field of plant quarantine, the civil servants are granted a quarantine officer card must return this card to the Agency was granted.
Article 16. The record level and change the quarantine officer card 1. New grant proposals or dispatch of the governing body (specify reason if the grant proposal, change).
2. Copy the intermediate diploma shooting upwards.
3. Copies of certificates of professional training had passed quarantine.
4. A copy of certificate of proficiency in A foreign language.
5.02 photo size 2 x 3 (shooting people to wear the costume, wear badges quarantine).
6. the old Card has cut corners (for the case of the tag change).
Article 17. Order and procedure of the quarantine officer card level 1. The Agency, the organization filed 01 record directly or via post on the reception and pay the record results of plant protection department.
2. Parts and results are responsible for considering the record within 3 working days. Case records are incomplete, invalid, then reply in writing to request additional time to complete the profile.
3. Plant Protection Bureau-level quarantine officer card in 5 working days for a full, valid records.
Chapter V of RULES of USE and ALLOCATE the DRESS, BADGES, INSIGNIA, SIGNS QUARANTINE Article 18. Regulation wear costumes, signs, badges, insignia quarantine costumes, badges, insignia, plant quarantine signs must be carried and, in particular: 1. The clothing spring-summer, fall-winter must synchronize.
2. Austria must install buttons, buttons, collar, wrist case need to roll the sleeves to roll.
3. Badges worn in ve to wear collar in ve on (if 2 ve cracked neck) to put the 2 edge of the badge parallel to the 2 edge of the lapel and a 2 next to that 3-4 mm, solid top on rice, cotton spinning out. If dressed in suits (K-82), the insignia worn in the lapel suits (K-82), not worn in the ancient inner lining shirts ticks. Do not wear badges in the outer jacket stock ticks (K-82) or outside the bludông shirts.
4. Badges worn in the hat, the bottom edge of the badge must next police Hat ring road connects with the tongue, can chờm on the fuselage upper edge hats (both kêpi and caps caps).
5. Sign worn on the upper left chest (on or chờm up the left breast pocket), allowed to wear into outerwear.
6. When wearing badges in the hat they must wear badges in ve collar. When wearing the insignia in the shoulder to wear badges in ve collar and in the hat.
Article 19. The mode and use costumes, badges, insignia, sign 1. Spring-summer clothing: 7/1 year (first year of the 2nd level) 2. Clothing fall-winter: 01/10-year (first year of the 2nd level) for the provinces, the central cities in the South could be the fall-winter by the spring-summer: 1st of January year Ministry.
3. white shirts wearing in fall-winter coat: 1 PCs/2 years (in the top of the 2nd level).
4. plant quarantine badges, badges, insignia, sign: When damaged then.
5. kêpi Hats, caps: 1 PCs/2 years.
6. Tie: 1 PCs/2 years.
7. Leather Shoes: 10 pair/2 years.
8. strap Sandals late: 1 double/1 year.
9. Stockings: 1 double/1 year.
10. Austria against malaria: 1 PCs/5 years (for the mountains and mountains of North-Central).
11. document cases: 1 PCs/2 years.
12. Rain-Coat: 1 PCs/2 years.
13. other costumes used for public officials frequently exposed to harmful elements: a) the worker's clothing: 7/1 year (first year of the 2nd level);
b) rubber boots: When damaged then change;
c) rubber gloves: When damaged then change;
d) Austria blu white (lab work): 8 PCs/1 year (first year of level 2 built);
DD) labor protection Glasses: When damaged then change;
e) Password page: When damaged then changed (first level 2 built);
g) leather belts: 1 PCs/03 years.
Chapter VI ORGANIZATION of the IMPLEMENTATION of article 20. Manage the allocation and use of costumes, badges, insignia, sign 1. The management of the dress, badges, insignia, signs, cards must properly quarantine mode, using rules, object specified in this circular.
2. The object as defined in article 1 of this circular when not performing the task of quarantine, must submit to manage entire outfits, kêpi hat, caps, badges, insignia, signage and plant quarantine officer card.
3. plant quarantine officer only used costumes, badges, insignia and plant quarantine signs when the duty, not to be used for other purposes.
4. Plant Protection Bureau is responsible for guiding the sewing shop, manage and allocate badges, insignia, signage, public officials quarantine in the country.
5. The head of unit in the Directorate of quarantine and plant protection, Agriculture Department plant protection and the province, the city of centrally held responsible may, in accordance with uniform allocation of this circular.
Article 21. Terms of implementation 1. This circular is effective as from 23 October 2015.
2. Replace decision 58/2007/QD-BNN on June 15, 2007, the Minister of agriculture and rural development issued a circular about the dress, badges, insignia, signage, public officials quarantine mode and allocate, use for public officials, the quarantine officer.
3. the Chief of the Department, Director of Department of plant protection, the head of the unit, the Organization, the individual concerned is responsible for implementation of this circular.
In the process of implementation of this circular, if there are difficulties and obstacles, the agencies, organizations, individuals in need of timely reflection on the Ministry of agriculture and rural development (plant protection Bureau) to sum up, the Minister reviewed the decision.