The CIRCULAR stipulated the application of fostering mode, time and number of people performing the assessment for each type of the forensics, forensic psychiatry _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 63/2012/ND-CP on August 31, 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of health;
Pursuant to Decree No. 85/2013/ND-CP on July 29, 2013 of government regulation and details measures to enforce the law on the judicial inspection;
Pursuant to decision No. 01/2014/QD-TTg dated January 1, 2014 by the Prime Minister on fostering mode of judicial examination;
At the suggestion of Director of Department of management examination and treatment, the Minister of Health issued a circular regulating the application of fostering mode, time and number of people performing the assessment for each type of the forensics, forensic psychiatry article 1. Scope this circular regulates the application of fostering mode, time and number of people performing the assessment for each type of forensics work, forensics Psychiatry as a base implementation of fostering mode of judicial inspection in accordance with decision No. 06/2014/QD-TTg dated January 1, 2014 of the Prime on the fostering mode of the Executive Plan of Justice (hereafter abbreviated as decision No. 01/2014/QD-TTg).
Article 2. Application object 1. Forensic appraiser, assessor of mental medicine (hereafter abbreviated as GĐV) paid from the State budget are the heads of the Organization be referendum forensics, forensic psychiatrists assigned to directly assess.
2. The appraiser paid for from the State budget include: doctor, nurse, technician, nursing, public health be the heads of organization are the examiner assigned to referendum directly made on the process of evaluation (hereinafter referred to as the maid and abbreviated as NGV).
3. The examiner under the incident paid from the State budget by heads of organizations are soliciting judge invited to judge.
Article 3. Fostering mode, number of participants, the time taken for each type of assessment the assessment 1. A forensic examiner) according to the assessment of training mode on the level of money, number of participants, duration of the assessment for each type of forensics work by day (counted by the hour) specified in Table 1 attached to this circular.
b) examiner training mode according to the level of funds, number of participants, the time taken for each type of assessment the forensics work is specified in Table 2 attached to this circular.
2. mental Level forensic examiners of money, number of participants, duration of the assessment for each mental forensics work by date (as) apply as specified in Table 3 attached to this circular.
3. the provisions on public participation on regulatory assessment on the join the assessment made under the provisions of paragraph 3, clause 4 and Clause 5 article 2 of decision No 1/2014/QĐ-TTg. Article 4. Effect 1. This circular effect since 1 December 2015 immediately.
2. fostering mode forensics forensics psychiatrist, prescribed in this circular are applicable since 15 March 2014.
Article 5. Responsibility 1. Department of management examination and treatment Chair, in coordination with the authority, the relevant unit implementation organization, guide and check the implementation of this circular all around the country.
2. The agencies, organizations, individuals with regard to the implementation of the fostering mode of forensics, forensic psychiatry responsibility to comply with the provisions of this circular.
In the process, if there are difficulties and obstacles, suggest that the agencies, organizations, personal reflections about the Ministry of health in time to be considered solved./.