CIRCULAR active regulation of mobile cinema Teams in film release Center and cinema or Cinema Centre province, central cities _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law No. 62/cinema 2006/QH11 on June 29, 2006, the law on amendments and supplements to some articles of the law No. 31/2009/cinema QH12 on June 18, 2009;
Pursuant to Decree No. 54/2010/ND-CP dated 21 May 2010 detailing the Government's implementation of some articles of the law No. 62/cinema 2006/QH11 and the law amending and supplementing some articles of the law No. 31/2009/cinema QH12;
Pursuant to Decree No. 76/2013/NĐ-CP on 17 June 2013 of government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism;
At the suggestion of the Director of the film Bureau, the Minister of culture, sports and tourism issued a circular regulating the activity of mobile cinema Teams, in the center of the film's release and the cinema, the cinema Center, central cities.
Article 1. Scope, application object 1. This circular regulates the activity of mobile cinema Teams are formed at the Center cinema release of the film or the film Center, central cities.
2. This circular apply to mobile cinema Teams and organizations, individuals are related to film activities.
Article 2. The position, function and duties 1. Location of mobile cinema Teams are professional units in the the Center released the film and the cinema or Cinema Centre province, central cities.
2. mobile cinema Teams function function Active Movie organization serving the people in the mountainous areas, Islands, remote areas, border areas, ethnic minority areas, particularly difficult region and the countryside.
3. a task) plans construct films serve the people monthly, quarterly and annual of mobile cinema Teams reporting Center Director released films and cinema or cinema Center, the Department of culture, sports and tourism, culture and Sports Department or province, and city in central review , approved; implementation after approval;
b) associated to the propaganda of the party's guidelines and policies, the law of the State on all of the areas of politics, economy, culture, society of the country and local levels;
c) Elections of the members of mobile cinema Teams attend training classes, professional training, career service, exchange learning experiences by the film Bureau Ministry of culture, sports and tourism, the Department of culture, sports and tourism or cultural, sports Facility, the Center released the film and the cinema or cinema centre in the province of the city, centrally organized;
d) perform other tasks by Center Director released films and cinema, the cinema Center, the city of centrally delivered.
Article 3. Active to base level of the actual situation in each locality, the Center released the film and the cinema or cinema Center construction planning norms of operation of mobile cinema teams according to the following rules: 1. mobile cinema Teams operating in rural areas , Delta must make at least 12 movies in 12 months;
2. mobile cinema Teams active in the mountainous areas, Islands, the border region, the region of ethnic minorities, remote areas, particularly difficult region must carry at least 14 movies in 1 month.
Article 4. Assigned the task of performing the work of mobile cinema Teams 1. The Mission of the mobile cinema Teams members are defined as follows: a) captain general direction, organization and responsibility for the operation of mobile cinema Teams to perform assigned tasks;
b) team captain helps Deputy make the work within the scope of the duty of the captain, perform other duties are assigned captain, organized and responsible for the operation of mobile cinema Teams when the captain is absent;
c) film presentation, personnel film technique, air blast, driving, work, serve and other work when the captain or vice-captain;
d) collaborators performed the work of mobile cinema Teams when invited as collaborators.
2. Bases of the actual situation, the level of local staff and the operations of each locality, the Center released the film and the cinema or Cinema Centre province, central cities reporting process the authority to consider, decide the number of Teams of local mobile cinema the number of laborers fit of every movie Team.
Article 5. Film source for mobile cinema Teams 1. Mobile cinema teams are the projection of the film has been licensed under the common Law rules and guidelines for implementing texts.
2. The source of the film provide mobile cinema Teams include: a) movie by film Bureau Ministry of culture, sports and tourism to provide or offering clues;
b) by the Department of culture, sports and tourism or sports culture, the province, the city of centrally provided;
c) film due to the release of the film Center and cinema or cinema centre in the province, the city actively produce, exploit.
Article 6. Technical service of equipment operation of mobile cinema Teams equipment engineering, facilities required to serve mobile cinema teams include: 1. the film equipment, including: digital movie projector (full HD) appropriate standards; your saved, decode signal movies (images, sounds); appropriate sound system; computer (laptop);
2. motor vehicles (cars, motorcycles);
4. Devices, other necessary means be equipped throughout, in line with conditions in each area of activity.
Article 7. Funding of activities 1. A State budget sources) for the operation of mobile cinema teams: the State budget at the local guarantee provides the funding for the operation of mobile cinema teams in accordance with the provisions of the current law and annual work plans have been approved by the authority.
b) the investment technical equipment of mobile cinema Teams (according to the list provided for in article 6 of this circular) as follows:-for the local budget resource articles about Central: the active local source layout state budget locally to invest in digital cinema equipment and means of transport suitable for the projection Team the movie.
-For local support, balance the budget from Central Government support in part from the central budget for investment in digital cinema equipment and means of transport suitable for the movie Team.
2. Other sources of aid Source, grants of personal organization Vietnam and foreign countries to operate mobile cinema.
3. mobile cinema Teams made the financial mechanism under the guidance of specialized financial agencies and regulated by current legislation.
Article 8. Implementation 1. The Ministry of culture, sports and Tourism Affairs Bureau of cinema made the State management for mobile cinema activities in the country.
2. The Department of culture, sports and tourism, sports and Culture Department of the city, centrally directed, test the movie and release Center cinema or cinema Center in the process of implementation of this circular.
Article 9. Effect 1. This circular has effect from January 1, 2016.
2. During the implementation of the circular, if there are difficulties and obstacles, suggest the Organization, personal reflections on the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism to review, amend, Supplement accordingly./.