The CIRCULAR stipulates product category, cargo likely to cause loss of safety are the responsibility of management of the Ministry of industry and trade _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 95/2012/ND-CP on November 12, 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of industry and trade;
Pursuant to the law of product quality, the goods on November 21, 2007;
Pursuant to Decree No. 132/2008/ND-CP on December 31, 2008 detailing the Government's implementation of some articles of the law on product quality, the goods;
According to the proposal of the Director General, science and technology, Minister of industry and Commerce issued a circular regulating products, commodities are likely to cause loss of safety management of responsibility in the Industry. Article 1. Scope 1. This circular stipulates product category, cargo likely to cause loss of safety are the responsibility of management of the Ministry of industry and trade (hereinafter referred to as products, commodity group).
Details of products, commodities Group 2 as defined in the appendix attached to this circular.
2. This circular does not adjust for these products, the following merchandise: a) Every diplomatic immunity, found in the bag, move assets, gifts, gifts in the duty free import quota under decision No. 31/2015/QD-TTg dated 4 August 2015 of the prime of norm the baggage property, move, gifts, gifts, samples are tax free, tax free, not subject to taxation;
b) products, goods temporarily imported re-export, transfer, transit;
c) products, specialized goods, Defense Security Service.
Article 2. The object that applies to this circular apply to: 1. organizations, individual business, manufacturing of products, goods in, goods product category group 2;
2. The Organization reviews the fit specified test, inspection, testing, certification of products, quality of goods in the list of products, commodities Group 2.
3. The bodies and organizations concerned.
Article 3. Quality management 1. Product quality management, goods in, goods product category group 2 stated in annex of this circular is made according to the provisions in circular No. 48/2011/TT-BCT on 30 December 2010 by the Minister of industry and trade regulations to manage the quality of products, commodities Group 2 in the scope of management of the Industry and the national technical regulation the corresponding countries.
2. The products, commodity group 2 does not yet have a national technical regulation, the quality management to follow the national standards or the corresponding specifications referred to in column 3 of the appendix attached to this circular.
3. The specialized management follow the text adjusted in 5 Columns in the Appendix of this circular.
Article 4. Effect 1. This circular is effective as from January 1, 2016.
2. This circular replaces circular 02/2012/TT-BCT on 9th April 2012 of the Minister of industry and trade on products, goods capable of causing loss of safety management of responsibility in the Industry. 5. Responsibility 1. Science and technology, Ministry of industry and commerce is responsible for guiding, inspecting the implementation of this circular; Hosted, in cooperation with relevant agencies the Minister of industry and trade modification, additional on-demand catalog management.
2. In the process of implementation, the event of difficulties and obstacles, suggest that the agencies, organizations, personal reflection on the Industry to study the resolution.
3. in case of legal documents, standards, technical standards are cited in this circular are modified, supplemented or replaced, then follow the new text.