The CIRCULAR issued to national technical regulation on food flavoring-vanilla flavoring substances _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law on food safety, June 17th 2010 and Decree No. 38/2012/ND-CP dated 25 April 2012 of the Government on the detailed implementation of some articles of the law on food safety;
Pursuant to the law of standards and technical regulation on June 29, 2006 and Decree No. 127/2007/ND-CP on 1st August 2007 detailing the Government's implementation of some articles of the law on technical regulation and standards;
Pursuant to Decree No. 63/2012/ND-CP on August 31, 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of health;
At the suggestion of the Director of food safety;
The Minister of Health issued a circular issued national technical regulation on food flavoring-vanilla flavoring substances.
Article 1. Attached to this circular: QCVN 19-1:2015/BYT-national technical regulation on food flavoring-vanilla flavoring substances.
Article 2. This circular effect since September 1, 2016.
Article 3. Director food safety, heads of units of the Ministry of health, Ministry of health units; the Director of the Health Department of the province, central cities and agencies, organizations and individuals concerned is responsible for the implementation of this circular.
DEPUTY MINISTER signature (signed) Nguyen Thanh Long QCVN 19-1:2015/BYT NATIONAL TECHNICAL REGULATION on FOOD FLAVORING-VANILLA FLAVORING SUBSTANCES National technical regulation on food flavoring-Vanilla flavouring substaces preface QCVN 19-1:2015/BYT by drafting national technical standards for food additives and processing aid compiled , Bureau of food safety, the Ministry of science and technology evaluation and issued Circular No. 46/2015/TT-BYT December 2015 of the Minister of health.
NATIONAL TECHNICAL REGULATION on FOOD FLAVORING-VANILLA FLAVORING SUBSTANCES National technical regulation on food flavoring-Vanilla flavouring substaces i. GENERAL PROVISIONS 1. Scope this Regulation stipulates the technical requirements, requirements for the vanilla flavoring used in food flavoring purposes (hereinafter referred to as the vanilla flavoring).
2. The object of applying this Regulation applies to: 2.1. The Organization, the individual import, manufacturing, trading of vanilla flavoring in Vietnam.
2.2. The management authority of the State concerned.
3. Explain the abbreviations in this standard, the abbreviations below are interpreted as follows: 3.1. JECFA (Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives): Expert Committee on food additives of the FAO and the WHO.
3.2. Code CAS (Chemical Abstracts Service) registry number: chemicals of chemical Association of the United States.
3.3. Code FEMA (Flavor and Extracts Manufacturers Association): the Association of manufacturers of aromas and extracts.
3.4. Code COE (Council of Europe): the European Commission's code of 3.5. FLAVIS number code (EU Flavour Information System): code of aromatherapy information systems Europe.
4. documents cited 4.1. JECFA monograph 1-Vol 4: technical requirements for food additive, Episode 4-analytical methods, testing procedures, testing solution used (or referenced) in the technical requirements for food additives; JECFA compiled; FAO issued in 2006.
4.2. TCVN 6466:2010 food additives-evaluation method and identify the physical targets.
4.3.6400 ISO: 2010 food additives-test method for the flavoring.
II. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS, TEST METHOD, Sampling And LABELLING 1. Technical requirements and test method of technical requirements for the vanilla flavoring substances specified in the annex attached to this Regulation as follows: 1.1. Appendix 1: technical requirements for the test Vanillin.
1.2. Appendix 2: technical requirements for Ethylvanillin.
Test method instructions in this regulation are not required to apply, could use the other test method of equivalent accuracy.
2. Regulation of sampling the sampling was performed according to the guidance in circular 26/2012/TT-BKHCN on December 12, 2012 of the Minister of science and technology, "which examined the State of quality of goods circulating in the market" and the provisions of relevant laws.
3. Ask about labeling The labeling of the solvents according to the provisions in the Decree 89/2006/ND-CP on August 30, 2006 by the Government on goods labels, circular No. 34/2014/TTLT-BYT-BNNPTNT-BCT on October 27, 2014 of the Minister of health, Minister of agriculture and rural development. Minister of industry and trade goods labeling guidelines for foods, food additives and substances to support food processing packaging available and the provisions of relevant laws.
III. MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENTS 1. Announced combination rules 1.1. The vanilla flavoring substances must be published in accordance with the provisions of this regulation.
1.2. Method, the sequence, the procedure announced conformity is made according to article 6, article 7 Decree 38/2012/ND-CP dated 25 April 2012 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the food safety Law and article 4, article 5, article 7, article 9 Circular 19/2012/TT-BYT on November 9th, 2012 of the Minister of Health announced the combination instructions rules and regulations appropriate publication of food safety and other regulations of the relevant law.
2. Inspection, testing and process violates the law the State Agency has the authority to conduct the inspection, testing and process violates the law with regard to the Organization, the individual import, manufacturing, trading of vanilla flavoring substances in violation of the provisions on technical and management provisions in this regulation and the provisions of other relevant laws.
IV. The LIABILITY Of The ORGANIZATION, The Individual 1. The Organization, the individual import, manufacturing, trading of vanilla flavoring to publish conformity according to the requirements of this regulation.
2. organizations and individuals just be importing, manufacturing, selling vanilla flavoring after granting food safety Bureau receives a published case rules and meet the provisions of other applicable law concerned.
V. IMPLEMENTATION 1. Delivery of the Food Safety Agency, in coordination with the relevant authorities the deployment guide and organize the implementation of this regulation.
2. Pursuant to the request of management, the Department is responsible for food safety recommendations to the Minister of health of additional amendments to this regulation.
3. in case of international guidelines on the testing methods and the provisions of law cited in this regulation be modified, supplemented or replaced by new text shall apply.