Decisions on the policy of support for vocational training and jobs for workers recovered the land _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law of the land on November 29, 2013;
Pursuant to Decree No. 47/2014/ND-CP on May 15, 2014 of government regulations about compensation, resettlement assistance when the State revoked the land;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of labor, invalids and Social Affairs, the Prime Minister issued a decision on the support policies for vocational training and jobs for workers recovered ground.
Article 1. Scope this regulation decision support policies for vocational training and jobs for workers recovered the land according to the provisions of article 20 and article 21 of Decree 47/2014/ND-CP on May 15, 2014 of government regulations about compensation, resettlement assistance when the State revoked the land (hereinafter referred to as the Decree No. 47/2014/ND-CP).
Article 2. Objects recovered ground workers include: 1. Workers in the household, individual direct agricultural production as specified at points a, b, c and d article 19 paragraph 1 of Decree 47/2014/ND-CP (except in the case of households, individuals are employees of State farm, state forestry has retired, the break lost labor, only the voucher) when the State revoked the farmland that was compensated with money for the recovery of agricultural land area (hereinafter referred to as the workers withdrawn agricultural land);
2. Workers in households, individuals when the State revoked the land in business combinations, services that must move (hereinafter referred to as workers recovered the land business).
Article 3. Conditional support workers recovered the land supported vocational training, job when the following conditions: 1. the need for vocational training, job creation;
2. in the working age.
Article 4. The time limit for support workers recovered the land entitlement support policy within a period of 5 years from the date of the decision to revoke the land.
Article 5. Support for vocational training 1. Workers recovered the land involved vocational training are supported as follows: a) primary level training, training under 3 months: is supported as defined in decision No. 46/2015/QD-TTg dated 28 September 2015 of the Prime Minister on the policy to support primary level training , training under 3 months;
b) intermediate training, College: tuition assistance for a course.
Supported by tuition fee income level the reality of professional education establishments but must not exceed the ceiling level of tuition for a public institution under the provisions of the law.
The funding support was arranged from the expense of training, career transition, job search training projects in the conversion, profession, job search assistance and are included in the total cost of the project or the compensation, resettlement assistance be browser;
c) loans under the credit policy for students, students.
2. Workers recovered land was once supported by the provisions in this policy.
Article 6. Support job creation in the country recovered ground workers are supported: 1. Advising, career and job referrals for free at employment service centers;
2. preferential loans from the national employment Fund under the provisions of the law.
Article 7. Support going to work abroad under contract 1. Workers recovered the farmland went to work abroad under contract are supported under the provisions of Decree No. 61/2015/ND-CP dated 9 July, 2015 the Government policy of supporting job creation and the national employment Fund.
2. Workers recovered the land business going to work abroad under contract are supported as workers recovered agricultural land specified in Clause 1 of this article.
3. Funding support went to work abroad under the contract stipulated in clause 1 and clause 2 of this layout from the expense of training, career transition, job search training projects in the conversion, profession, job search assistance and are included in the total cost of the investment project or compensation resettlement support was browsing.
4. Workers recovered the land are preferential loans go to work abroad under a contract from the social policy Bank.
The maximum lending rate by the total cost required that workers must contribute to the laborers to work abroad for the labor market.
Interest rates with interest rates for loans for poor households according to each period due to government regulations.
The maximum loan period by time traveling overseas workers under contract.
5. Workers recovered ground in the district supported the poor go to work abroad under a contract in accordance with the policy of supporting the poor districts.
6. Workers recovered the land supported go to work overseas once as prescribed in this policy.
Article 8. Implementation 1. The Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs, in collaboration with relevant agencies: a) check, supervise the implementation of this decision;
b) synthesis and reports the Prime Minister about the situation for vocational training, jobs for workers recovered ground.
2. Ministry of planning and investment to host, in cooperation with the relevant authorities, recommending additional funding for social policy Bank to loan resolution as specified in paragraph 2 to article 6 and lenders go to work abroad under a contract in accordance with article 7 paragraph 4 of this decision.
3. social policy Bank held the loans for workers who recovered the land as defined in this decision.
4. the people's committees of provinces and cities under central responsibility: a) the direction and implementation of training plans, career transition, job search assistance for workers recovered the land;
b) vocational training situation report, jobs for workers recovered ground to send the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs to General, reported the Prime Minister.
Article 9. Effective and responsible enforcement 1. This decision has the effect since October 2 in 2016.
2. Decision No. 52/2012/QD-TTg on November 16, 2012 of the Government on the policy to support job creation and vocational training for workers withdrawn agricultural land ceases to effect from the date of this decision to be enforceable.
3. Workers recovered the land business has decided to revoke the land after July 1, 2014 was entitled to the support policy for vocational training and job creation as defined in this decision.
4. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, central cities and agencies, organizations and individuals concerned is responsible for the implementation of this decision.