The CIRCULAR regulates Festival _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 103/2009/ND-CP on November 6, 2009 the Government issued regulation of business and cultural activities cultural services;
Pursuant to Decree No. 76/2013/ND-CP on July 16, 2013 of government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism;
According to the proposal of the Director General of culture, Minister of culture, sports and tourism issued a circular regulating the Organization of the Festival.
Chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope 1. This circular detailing some things about the Festival in the cultural activity regulation and business services public culture attached to Decree No. 103/2009/ND-CP on November 6, 2009 by the Government (hereinafter the regulations).
2. The organization of Hung Vuong-Anniversary Festival Edit made under Decree No. 145/2013/NĐ-CP on 29 October 2013 of government regulations on organizing the anniversary date; awarded the rituals, received the reward forms, emulative; Foreign rituals and welcome foreign guests, and other related regulations.
Article 2. The object that applies to this circular apply to organizations and individuals, Vietnam; organizations, foreign individuals are related to operations organized festivals in Vietnam.
Article 3. The type of the Festival The Festival type regulation in article 17 paragraph 1 regulation of cultural activities include: 1. the folk festival is the Festival is held in honor of people with water with the community; divine worship, traditional symbols and the activities of other folk beliefs represent good value Nice on the history, cultural tradition, social ethics.
2. The Festival history, revolution is the Festival is held in honor of the celebrities, historical event, revolution.
3. cultural and Sports Festival, tourism Festival is held to promote sports, cultural tourism include: festival, Festival of culture, sports and tourism; the week in culture, sports and tourism; tourism and culture week; , culture-travel; the year of culture, tourism and the cultural festivals, sports and travel.
4. The Festival is derived from overseas held in Vietnam is the Festival of Vietnam organization or foreign organizations are operating legally in Vietnam held to introduce good cultural values foreign to the public in Vietnam.
Article 4. Asked about the content of the Festival 1. The ceremony was conducted, on the basis of preserving and promoting traditional cultural values, remove or replace the Customs no longer fit.
2. the Assembly ensure joyful, healthy, diverse in form, in accordance with the scale of the nature and characteristics of the Festival; encourage the Organization of cultural activities, traditional folk arts.
3. Implementation of the provisions of article 3 of the regulation of cultural activities, not the Organization of the Festival has the content: a) inciting violence, spread the offense consists of the activities which can present the left scene with traditional love peace and kindness of the peoples of Vietnam , in particular:-the description of the scene rammed the guillotine, sport, brutal beatings.
Scene description-creepy, horror.
-Description of the scene, like whoever's holding the crime.
-Describe the actions of other crimes.
b) superstition fascinated others, contrary to nature, causing adverse impact on awareness, including:-a religious Evangelical counsels involves exorcise, healing.
-Fellow justices, huh, tattoos, damping the card, spread the Thunder, match, the bridge benefit themselves harm others by providing cover enchantments.
-The form of superstition.
Chapter II SPECIFIC PROVISIONS article 5. The Festival Organization licensing 1. The authority and the licensing procedure held festivals follow the provisions of article 18 regulation of cultural activities.
2. The Festival is not for implementation under the provisions in article 19 Regulation of cultural activities.
Article 6. The Festival Organization Committee 1. When Festival organizers, agencies, organizations must establish the organization except for the Festival originated from overseas by foreign organizations make.
2. composition the Organizing Committee include representatives of Government, industry, sports and cultural tourism, public safety, healthcare, transportation, resources and environment, information and media, religion, the Fatherland Front; industry representative associations or individuals related to the Organization of the Festival.
3. The Organizing Committee is responsible for managing, operating according to the Festival program has your permission, or notification; propaganda, guide the people perform traditional ceremonies of the Festival, made the civilized lifestyle; ensure the safety, security and order during the Festival.
Article 7. Report mode Festival 1. Reports before the Festival organizers for the Festival when the organization does not have to seek permission under the provisions in article 19 Regulation of cultural activities: a) before the Festival at least 30 working days, the Agency organizing the Festival to send the report in writing directly or by mail to the competent authority according to the following rules report:-the room-level information and culture for the Festival due to the direct management of township level;
Report-Department of culture, sports and tourism (sports and culture) for the Festival due to the direct management of the district level;
Report-Ministry of culture, sports and tourism for the Festival due to direct provincial administration.
b specify report content): time, location, content, program scripts Festival (if available); and decided to establish a list of Festival organizer.
c) agency authority on culture, sports and tourism after receiving the text report is responsible for the direction, instruction, check out the implementation.
2. report results: a Festival Organization) within 10 working days from the date of the end of the Festival, the Festival organizing Committee is responsible for writing reports results in managing and organizing the Festival to the competent authority as defined in art. 1 of this article.
b) report contents include: Executive direction; the work of the Organization, implementation; reviews the advantages, limitations and causes; recommendations, suggestions.
Article 8. Make civilized lifestyle in the Festival Organization, individual, or organization to participate in the Festival, is responsible for implementing the rules of civilized lifestyle and the following rules: 1. in the area of the Festival, the flag is hanging where solemnity, the higher the flag, the flag of religion; just hang the flags, religious flags at the venue during the Festival and Festival organizers.
2. Make the right rules, regulations of the Festival Organization Committee; German public money, money, money drops of the oil in place where the regulations of the Festival Organization Committee, management of monuments; do not throw, drop money down wells, ponds, set up the hand, the hand of Buddha and make other disturbing behavior.
3. Dress nice, polite, consistent with customs.
4. Are active in cultural festivals; not saying keep, spiritual insult bad influence to the stately atmosphere of the Festival.
5. Ensure the security, order when attending the Festival.
6. the implementing rules about preserving the environment.
7. Burn incense, burning votive under regulations of the Festival Organization Committee, management of relics.
8. Do not change money affected the price difference in the area of monuments, festivals; strict implementation of Decree 96/2014/ND-CP on October 17, 2014 of government regulation of administrative sanctions in the field of money and banking.
Article 9. Active service organization in the festival area the Organization of service activities in the festival area must comply with the provisions of the relevant legislation, in particular the following: 1. The business establishment services, restaurants, hotels, service stations participants of the Festival make sure no encroachment of campus convenient, not obstructing traffic in the festival area in accordance with the law.
2. Prices, sell the right price, don't pull, rowing is not pressed; not sold the toys are violence, fresh meat, the meat of wildlife under the provisions of the law.
3. Business establishment service must ensure the conditions of business under the provisions of the law and rigorous rules of the Festival Organization Committee, management of relics.
4. Don't sell tickets, collect the money. In the area of the Festival, if organized the games, performances, art exhibits, then was sell a ticket for that service activities under the provisions of the law.
Article 10. Management, currency, spending public money in Germany, sponsoring curator (Abbots), Festival organizer, management of relics, must have a method of collecting, receiving, managing and using public money in Germany, money is raised from the source of socialization, funding to organize the Festival ensure publicity and transparency, have clear books the true purpose of expenditure, in accordance with circular No. 04/2014/TTLT-BVHTTDL-BNV May 30, 2014 of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism and the Ministry of the Interior on the implementation guide civilized lifestyle at the basis of belief, religion and the other relevant regulations of the financial.
Article 11. Propaganda in the Festival 1. The Festival organizing committee responsible for propaganda, about the meaning of the history of the Festival, educating the nation's fine traditions in the Festival through the system board, the instructions and the form of propaganda.
2. for large scale festivals, held on long Dong and attract participants, the festival organisers have to held the meeting informed of the plans organization and provide full, accurate information for press agencies as prescribed by law.
Article 12. Ensure environmental hygiene, security, order, fire prevention, traffic safety during the Festival 1. Ensuring environmental hygiene in Festival perform as specified in circular No. 19/2013/TTLT-BVHTTDL-on 30 December 2013 BTNMT of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism and the Ministry of natural resources and the environment on the environmental protection instructions in operating tours, Festival organizers protect, promote the value of other laws and regulations about civilized lifestyle made public.
2. The agency unit responsible for festivals organization ensuring the security, order, fire prevention, traffic safety during the Festival in accordance with the law.
Chapter III IMPLEMENTATION article 13. The responsibility of agencies, units of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism 1. The cultural Bureau:
a) instructions, test, monitor the implementation of the provisions of the law on the Organization of the Festival and this circular;
b) fostering organization, professional training on management and organization for the local Festival;
c) synthesize, evaluate and periodically report annually to the Minister of culture, sports and tourism on the State of management and organization of the Festival in the country.
2. Inspection of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism is responsible for the inspection, testing and processing of the violation on the management and organization of the Festival under the authority.
3. Agencies, units of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism, base functions, tasks, is responsible for coordinating with the Department of culture and related agencies make check, guide, monitor the observance of the law about the Festival and this circular.
Article 14. The responsibility of the provincial people's Committee, the city in Central 1. Directs the Department of culture, sports and tourism (sports and culture), the people's Committee at district level organizations implement and guide the implementation of the provisions of the law on the Festival and this circular.
2. Decentralized operational management of local Festival; decide the scale, time and frequency, the organization invited guests attending the Festival guaranteed savings, avoid ostentation and waste, restricting use of the State budget in accordance with the law; directly responsible for the limitations, weaknesses in the management and organization of local festivals.
3. Directs the agencies, departments, local unions strengthen collaboration with the Department of culture, sports and tourism (sports and culture) in the management and organization of local festivals.
4. inspection organizations, examine the observance of the regulations on the Organization and management of local festivals; processing the violation under the jurisdiction or competent authority recommendations handle the offense under the provisions of the law.
Article 15. The responsibility of the Department of culture, sports and tourism (sports and culture) 1. Chairman of the provincial people's Committee to help the city, centrally implemented the provisions of article 14 of this circular.
2. check the management and organization of the Festival, protect and promote the value of local monuments, handle or propose competent bodies to handle the offense under the provisions of the law.
3. professional training on management and organization of the Festival for the organizations and individuals involved in the Festival.
4. Chief, proposed the invites, assigned the leader to attend the Festival under the provisions of the law.
5. Annual periodic (before November 30) submitted reports on the management and organization of the Festival to the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism (Cultural Bureau facility) and the people's committees of provinces and cities under central; make unscheduled reports required by the competent authority.
Article 16. Terms of implementation 1. This circular effect since February 2016.
2. Issued herewith the following form: a Single licensing proposal) Festival: model No. 1;
b) Festival Organization License: model number 2.
3. From the date of effective enforcement of the circular, decision No. 39/2001/QD-BVHTT DATED June 8, 2001 of the Ministry of culture and information issued the regulations organizing the Festival and the Festival organizers in circular No. 03/2009/TT-BVHTTDL on December 16, 2009 by the Minister of culture Sports and tourism, detailing the implementation of a number of provisions in the regulation of cultural activities and business services public culture attached to Decree No. 103/2009/ND-CP on November 6, 2009 by the Government expired.
In the process of implementation of this circular, if there are obstacles, suggest that the agencies, units, organizations, personal reflections in time of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism (Cultural Bureau basis) to review, adjust.