Numbers: 66 /2015/QĐ-TTg
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 25, 2015
Criteria for criteria, jurisdiction, sequence, procedure procedure
High-tech, industrial application agriculture.
Government Law Base December 25, 2001;
Base of Protocol 55 /2015/ND-CP June 9, 2015 by the Government on credit policy serving agricultural, rural, and agricultural development.
At the suggestion of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development,
Prime Minister The Prime Minister issued a decision to rule the criteria, t ... Oh. humidity Okay. n, the sequence, the procedure of recognizing the agricultural region Come on High tech.
Fuck! All right 1 -Yeah. Go. And against t Heartburn Apply
1. This decision rules on criteria, jurisdiction, sequence, and procedures for the recognition of high-tech agricultural applications.
2. This decision applies to the agency, the organization, the individual involved in the recognition of the industrial application of agricultural applications in Vietnam.
The high-tech application agricultural region is the concentrated manufacturing zone, high-tech application in agriculture to produce one or some of the product agricultural products that have the advantage of the guarantee zone that reaches productivity, high quality, high valuing and body value. It ' s good for the environment by law. The high-tech application agricultural region meets the following criteria:
1. Organization of production and consumption of product bonds by value chain; has the organization's lead organization, the cooperative enterprise, the co-operating union, which operates in the contracting field that links the value chain in the agricultural production of the region;
2. Product production in the region is the region ' s beneficial commodity product, which focuses on the following product groups:
a) The cultivar, the livestock, the fisheries have a high yield, high quality, and superior resistance;
b) The fisheries products have increased value and high economic efficiency; product quality reached international, regional or national standards (Viet GAP).
3. Application technology is advanced technologies, biotech in selection, breeding and prevention of disease for crops, pets; intensive-intensive, superintensive, intensive-intensive processing enhancing valuing values; automation technology, semi-autonomous, semi-autonomous technology. dynamic; information technology, remote sensing, environmental friendly. Industrial scale applied technology, improving efficiency, increased the value of the product and increased productivity.
4. The high-tech application agricultural region is the area of intensive care, area of area, seamless in a province, with proper natural conditions, with a relatively complete technical infrastructure in terms of transportation, irrigation, electricity, convenience. for the production of goods, in line with the overall planning that develops agricultural and local agricultural production.
5. The production and scale object of the region:
a) The production of a minimum area of 50 ha;
b) The minimum area safety vegetable is 100 ha;
c) The minimum size of a grain is 100 ha;
d) The breeding and production of edible mushrooms, the minimum area of land is 5 ha;
The longest-standing fruit tree is 300 hectares long.
e) Long-time industrial tree (tea, coffee, pepper) is a minimum of 300 hectares;
g) Fisheries: Production of a minimum area of 20 ha; a minimum area of 200 ha;
h) The minimum number of milk breeding is 10,000 children per year; the beef is a minimum of 20,000 children per year.
i) Breeding a minimum amount of 40,000 children per year; pigs (sows) for a minimum of 2,000 children/year;
) The breeding poultry is 50,000 children per litter.
The Provincial People's Committee, the Central Committee of the Central Committee, is the authority to decide whether to recognize the agricultural application of agriculture.
1. The first organization of the filing area proposed to recognize the agricultural application of high technology, send directly or through the post to the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development 10 of the records, of which 01 of the original cases and 09 records (copies). The profile component includes:
a) The application for recognizing the agricultural region of the application of high technology;
b) High-technology agricultural application agricultural applications meet regulatory criteria at Article 2 of this Decision.
2. During the 5-day period of work, since the date of receiving the record, the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development has the responsibility of examining and informed by text to the organization recomming to recognize the agricultural application of the application high on the validity of the case. The additional time, the filing modification is 30 days from the date of receiving the message text.
3. In the 30-day period of work, since the date received the recommended record of recognizing the highly valid high-tech application agriculture, the Department of Agriculture and rural development is responsible for organizing the appraisal and the Provincial People ' s Committee, the city directly. The central government decided to recognize the agricultural application of agriculture. The refusal of the public is to report a written reason to the organization.
The Provincial People's Committee, the Central Committee of the Central Committee, decided to revoking the high-tech application agricultural region that no longer meets one of the criteria for regulation at Article 2 of this decision.
1. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is responsible for guidance, the governor, inspection, aggregation, reports the Prime Minister of the decision making the decision.
2. The Provincial People ' s Committee, Central City
a) The recognition and recovery of the decision to recognize the agricultural application of high technology applications;
b) Governor, inspection, inspection, monitoring of the implementation of this Decision locally; directly managing the activities of the highly recognized high-tech agricultural application agricultural region;
c) A period of six months or a sudden, a request to report the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to implement this decision and the problems arise in the implementation process to sum up the Prime Minister's report.
1. This decision has been in effect since 10 February 2016.
2. The ministers, peer-to-peer agencies, the Head of the Government of the Government, Chairman of the Provincial Committee, the Central City and the relevant agencies responsible for this decision.