DEPARTMENT OF LABOR-COMMERCE AND SOCIETY
Number: 57 /2015/TT-BLTBXH
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 25, 2015
IT ' S SMART
Regulation of Fuck! Career education.
The Gi Law. Ah! o 8 June 2005 and Amendment Law socket i, add a s Stain. The Laws of Gi Ah! o on November 25, 2009;
The Gi Law. Ah! o vocational education November 27, 2014;
Base of Protocol 48 /2015/NĐ-CP May 15, 2015 of the Government rules out details of one Stain. Go. Okay. the u of the Law of Career Education;
Base of Protocol 106 /2012/NĐ-CP December 20, 2012 the Government regulates the function, mandate, jurisdiction and organizational structure of the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Industry. i And Society.
Execute Resolution 33 /N Q -CP April 30, 2015 by the Government Session Permanent Government Session k Oh! April 2015;
According to the President's recommendation. c I'm Chief of Staff.
Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs issued the Executive Committee of the Gi Center Ah! I don't know.
1. This charter provides for the operational organization of the public vocational education centre and the private vocational education centre (later known as the vocational education center).
2. This charter is applied to vocational and organizational education centers, individuals engaged in vocational education in the center of vocational education.
1. The vocational education center is the basis of occupational education as defined by this Charter and other provisions of the relevant law.
2. The vocational education center has the right to autonomy and self-responsibility under the rule of law.
3. The Centre has legal status, has its own seal and account.
1. The name in the Vietnamese language of the centre of vocational education consists of the following components: "Career education centre + area or main training group or private name of the center or name or type of the center".
2. The central name is not identical to the previously established center name.
3. The name in the Vietnamese language of the center is inscribed in the established decision, the decision to allow the establishment, the seal, the texts, the trading papers of the center and is attached at the headquarters, the centrepiece of the center.
1. The vocational education center in this Charter is organized in the category of:
a) The Centre for Vocational Education;
b) The private vocational education center and the private vocational education center operate not for profit.
2. The private vocational education center operates not for profit as the private vocational education center where the annual cumulative profit is common property that does not share, to reinvest the central development; shareholders or members who contribute to the capital. It does not enjoy the profit or profit of the yearly government.
3. The direct body governing the centre of public vocational education is the agency, the organization that is entrusted with the management of the vocational education in accordance with the provisions of the law, including: The ministries, peer agencies, the central body of the political organization-society; Departments, departments, departments, specialized agencies of the Provincial Committee of the Provincial People's Committee, Central Committee of the Central Committee, District, District, Town, Town.
1. The vocational education center is subject to state management of the occupational education of the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs; at the same time being governed by the territory of the Provincial People ' s Committee, the Central City of China (later known as the Committee). It ' s a provincial population where the headquarters are located.
2. Ministry, peer agency, government agency, Provincial People's Committee in coordination with the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs performs state management for vocational education centers under the provisions of this Charter.
1. Based on this Charter, the vocational education centers that build the organization, the activity of the center in accordance with the specific conditions of the center, are not contrary to the relevant laws of law.
2. The organization of the organization, the activities of the vocational education center must have the following key content:
a) Central name;
b) Target and mission;
c) The mission, the jurisdiction of the center;
d) Organization of training activities;
The mission and the authority of the teacher, the management staff;
e) The mission and the right of the learers;
g) the organization and management of the center;
h) The relationship between the center with the business, family and society;
i) Finance and property of the center;
l) Inspector, check, reward and deal with the breach.
3. The organization of the organization, the activity of the vocational education center conducted by the director and must be publicly announced at the center.
In the 10-day period of work, since the day of the organisation ' s statute, the operation of the approved center, the center director is responsible for sending 1 decision to approve the organization, operation of the center for the direct agency governing center, the president said. Vocational Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs to monitor management and on the Department of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs where the head office of the vocational education center is to carry out the management by the site.
4. Appropriation of organizational regulation, modification activity, supplements
The director of the vocational education center decided to approve the amendment, the addition of the organizational process, the operation of its center by regulation at paragraph 3 of this Article.
1. The vocational education centre performs the mandate, the statutory authority at Article 23 of the Law Education Law and the provisions of the relevant law.
2. The autonomy of the vocational education centre is in accordance with the regulation at Article 25 of the Career Education Law and some of the following specific regulations:
a) Target decision, mission, strategy and development plan of the center;
b) The decision to establish the organizational apparatus, development of the teacher team, the management staff on the strategic basis and the central development planning;
c) Thu, the finance genus, investment develops the conditions that guarantee the quality of training in accordance with the regulation of the law; decide the degree of tuition fees corresponding to the conditions of ensuring the quality of training for high quality training and the regulation of self-determination. the financial holder for the vocational education center;
d) Recruit and manage learnmen; develop the training program; organize the compilation or selection of curriculum in accordance with the training goals of each training program; in the embryo of certificate, management, and certificate of certificate for learn; of the law;
The organization deploes scientific and technological research activities, international cooperation by the strategy and development plans of the center; ensuring the quality of the training of the center; the choice of organization that controls the quality of vocational education to register for the development of the world. testing;
e) Building organizational processes, the activity of the center; the functional regulation, the duties of the institutions of the center.
3. The vocational education center is responsible for accountability in front of the state authority that has jurisdiction, learnmen and society on activities:
a) Public public objectives, training programs; conditions for ensuring quality of teaching and learning; tuition fees and free, reduced tuition fees; the results of training quality training; central certification system; employment position after graduation and other measures of employment; and other measures. Testing, monitoring of quality of training;
b) Commitment to the state governing body and is responsible for all activities to achieve the commitments; not to any individual or organization taking advantage of the center ' s behalf and facilities to conduct the activities contrary to the provisions of the law of the United States. the law and of this Charter;
c) Mechanism for learnmen, educators and societies to participate in assessing the quality of the training of the center;
d) The report, the interpretation of the contents related to the inspector, check on the requirements of the competent authorities.
ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF THE CENTER
ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF THE CENTER FOR EXAMPLE -
PUBLIC AND PRIVATE OCCUPATION
The Centre for Occupational Education has a prescribed structure at Section 2 Article 10 of the Law Education Law.
The establishment, the dissolution of institutions of the vocational education centre; organizational structure, duties, the powers of each unit were made in accordance with the provisions of the law, of this Charter, and to be specific in the organizational process, the activity of the center.
1. The director of the vocational education center is the organizer of the organization, the machine of the vocational education center.
2. The mandate, the powers of the director of the vocational education center are regulated at Clause 3 Article 13 of the Career Education Law and some of the following specific powers:
a) Construction, strategic approx and training development plans of the center;
b) Build a regulation on: Number, labor structure, employment position, recruitment, management, use, development of teachers, management officers, and workers.
c) The organization of recruitment, management and effective use of the team of teachers, management officers, officials and other workers according to the rule of law;
d) Every year, the organization assessed, taxing its teachers, management cadres, officials and other workers;
) Review the advisory opinions of the advisory council before deciding the issues that have been assigned to the advisory council;
e) regularly care to improve working conditions, teaching, learning for management cadres, teachers, officials, labourers and learnmen;
g) the organization and the direction of building a healthy pedallion environment; ensuring political security and social order in the center;
h) Perform the democratic process in the center; implementation of the policies, the regime of the State for the management cadres, teachers, officials and learnmen in the center under the rule of law;
i) To be determined the measures to implement the duties and powers of the vocational education centre of the prescribed profession at Article 7 of this Charter;
l) Deliver the training contract with the learman under the rule of law;
l) Sign a contract with other occupational education facilities; manufacturing facilities, business, services in training activities or manufacturing organizations, business practices by law;
m) A primary certificate level, training certificate for learnable learnesters;
n) Decide the commendation, discipline to management cadres, teachers, officials, labourers and learnmen within the scope of the jurisdiction to be allocated management.
1. The procedure to appoint a career director of vocational education
a) The Centre has the need for the appointment of the director to have the authority to submit the authority to approve the topic, stating that it is required to appoint.
b) After being agreed by the authority to agree, the central leader proposes specific personnel in the following sequence:
-To the human resources at the site.
The collective leadership of deliberation, selection and proposal of the base of personnel based on the source of staff in the planning or recommendation of the central key cadre, may introduce from 01 to 03 people to choose from.
A key cadre conference organization led by the head or deputy of the head of the presiding centre for exchange, discussion of requirements, standards, appointment conditions; notification of the list of people introduced by the leader; summary of course, the course of learning. sets, works, comments, advantages, strengths, strengths, weaknesses, development prospects of the person introduced to the appointment offer. The conference took the key cadre of appointment by secret ballot, It ' s a four-issue pattern that comes with this. (The vote has a reference value, not the only base for appointment). The voting committee, consisting of three people, was not a vote of confidence. The board had its head and 02 members. The checklist must have the full signatures of the head of the department and the 02 members.
The organization of the assembly is headed by the head or deputy of the head of the presiding centre: the party secretary (or the Secretary-General), the collective leadership of deliberation and voting. The appointed appointment must be approved by a majority of the members of the assembly.
-For human resources from another place.
The body of the local cadres, the peer-to-government agency, the central body of the political-social organization, the Provincial People's Committee, introduced the standard response personnel, the condition of the appointment.
The representative body of the local cadre, the peer-to-government agency, the government agency, the central body of the political-social organization, the Provincial People's Committee working with the commissioner and the organ leadership, the unit where the officer was offered the appointment. To find out, verify the background of the cadres and the exchange, agree on the need for appointment with the agency, the unit where that cadre is working.
The results of the resulting search, verification of the cadres and opinions of the agency, the unit where the officer was offered the appointment, the body of the organization of the ministry, the peer agency, the government agency, the central body of the political-social organization, The Provincial People's Committee took the opinion of the agency's committee to unify the appointment of directors; discussion, comment, review and vote.
The body of the local cadre, the peer-to-government agency, the central body of the political-social organization, the Provincial People's Committee, the Provincial People's Committee recommended that the authority be reviewed and decided to appoint.
-For the first director of the newly established vocational education center.
The standard base appointed director of the regulation center at Clause 2 Article 13 of the Career Education Law, the body of the organization of the ministry, the peer-to-government agency, the government agency, the central body of the political-social organization, the People's Committee. The decision is to be made, and it is recommended that you have jurisdiction over the Fourth Article 13 of the Career Education Act considering the decision to appoint.
c) The appointment profile is 1 sets, including:
-For the human resources at the site: The presentation of the man with the authority to decide the appointment, according to the Stain. An executive with this. , the editor of the key cadre, according to the Stain. Two issued by this message. ; edit the appointment of the appointment, according to the Stain. Three issued with this. , the background profile of the person recommended to appoint an automatic 2a-BNV/2007 issued with the Digital Decision. 06 /2007/QĐ-BNV June 18, 2007, of the Ministry of Internal Affairs on the board of cadre records, public officials and forms of cadet records, civil service, and asset records issued by appendix II. 08 /2013/TT-TTCP October 31, 2013 of the Government Inspection of the Government guidelines for the implementation of the regulations on transparency of property, income, and documents, certificates of training, fostering by the recommended appointment; the review, the assessment of the central leadership collective to the public. He was asked to appoint, Follow me There. U Stain. Five issued by this message. ; the comment opinion of the commissioner or local government where the person is offered to appoint a residence.
-For human resources from another place or the appointment of the first director of the newly established center: The paper offers the authority to decide the appointment, It ' s the six-issued pattern that comes with this. , the background profile of the person recommended to appoint an automatic 2a-BNV/2007 issued with the Digital Decision. 06 /2007/QĐ-BNV June 18, 2007, of the Ministry of Internal Affairs on the board of cadres, public officials and forms management of cadres, civil unions; asset records, appendix II income issued with the Digital Information Act. 08 /2013/TT-TTCP October 31, 2013 of the Inspector Government guidelines for the implementation of the regulations on the transparency of property, income, and documents, certificates of training, the fostering of the given appointment; the review, the evaluation of the body body, the unit where the officer cadres. It ' s recommended that we ' re working on it. According to the seven-issue form, ; the comment opinion of the commissioner or local government where the person is offered to appoint a residence.
d) In the 20-day period of work, since the date of receiving enough valid dosages of appointment, Minister, peer-agency chief, government chief minister, head of the central body of the political-social organization, the chairman of the People ' s Commission. The provincial governor decided to appoint a director of the center.
2. The procedure recognizes the director of the vocational education center
a) Choice of director
The organization or persons who contribute to the center or individual are the central owner of the standard base education center for vocational education in paragraph 2 Article 13 of the Career Education Law selecting the director and offering the Chair of the Committee. It ' s the provincial population.
b) The proposed record is 1 sets, including:
-The organization ' s work or those who contribute to the center or individual are the central owner of the recognized organ that has the authority to recognize, According to the eight-issue pattern. ()
-A meeting of the organization's meeting or those who contribute to the establishment of the center, It ' s a nine-issue pattern that comes with this. ()
-A petition for the recommendation of a recipient of a 2a-BNV/2007 executive order issued by Decision No. 1. 06 /2007/QĐ-BNV June 18, 2007, of the Ministry of Internal Affairs on the issue of the board of cadres, public officials and forms of cadet profile, public office (confirmed by the Committee of the People's Committee on residence) and documents, certificates of training, fostering of the public offering. Yes, yes.
c) In the 20-day period of work, since the date of receiving enough valid records recognizes the director of the organization 's private vocational education center or those who have established a center or as a center-owning individual, the chairman of the People' s Committee. The province decided to recognize the director of private vocational education on the site.
3. As long as the director of the vocational education center
a) The dismissal of the central director is done to one of the following cases:
There is a written proposal by the director of the office; limited to the capacity of civil conduct; health is not able to take responsibility for the work, to take a break from work to treat it for six months that the labor capacity is not recovered; is being pursued. charge; the use of false or written documents is not recognized by the authority; on three-quarters of the total number of teachers, the management staff of the petition center by writing for dismissal or other violations have specified at the organization's rule. the center of the center.
b) the dismissal of the director of the vocational education center
-the background ' s rationing of the central director; comments, reviews of the central director of the central board of directors and the commission (stating the reasons for the dismissal of the dismissal) and the self-assessment, the assessment assessment of the central director;
-The program of the Central Board of directors and subcommittee level; records related to the health of the central director; records determine the central director does not complete the mandate or file violation of the Party and the law of the State of the Centre ' s State of the Centre;
-The file base offers the dismissal of the central director of the board of directors and the unit's committee, the body of the organization of the ministry, the peer-to-peer agency, the government agency, the central body of the political-social organization, the People's Committee of the Provincial People's Committee. have jurisdiction over the Fourth Article 13 of the Career Education Law review of the dismissal decision.
1. Deputy director of the vocational education center is the person who helps the director in the management, which runs the activities of the center.
2. Title of appointment, recognition of deputy director
The vice president of the center for vocational education is a person of good quality, good morals, good health; credibility and managerability; there is a degree of graduate diploma.
3. The appointment authority, recognition of the deputy director of the vocational education center
a) for the public vocational education center
The person with the authority to decide to form a career education center, has the power to appoint the deputy director of the vocational education centre on the recommendation of the central director.
b) For the private vocational education center
The director of the centre for vocational education has the authority to recognize the vice president of the vocational education at the recommendation of the organization, who have established a central or private ownership center.
4. The term of appointment, recognition and dismissal of the vice-director: The term of the vice president under the tenure of the director and may be reappointed, rerecognized.
5. Deputy Director and Power of the Deputy Director
a) Help the director in the management and run of the activities of the center; directly in charge of certain sectors of the work in accordance with the director's division of directors and the resolution of other tasks led by the director;
b) When addressing the work of being delivered by the director, the deputy director on behalf of the director is accountable to the law and the director of the results of the work being delivered.
The advisory council in the vocational education center was established by the director to take up the opinion of the management staff, teachers, representatives of organizations within and outside the center to advise the director on some of the necessary work, in connection with the deployment, the report said. function of the function, the mission of the center. The Consultated Council follows the incident and does not enjoy the salary.
The consultable council may include members in the center, outside members active in areas related to the activities of the center.
The establishment, organization, operation, mandate, the powers of the advisory council are due to the regulatory director and must be specified in particular in the organizational process, the activity of the center.
1. Organizations are organized by profession or vocational training groups. Based on the scale, the training profession, the director of the decision to establish a centre-based institution under the organizational structure of the centre was approved in the organizational process, the activity of the regulation center at Article 8 of this Charter.
2. Organisitalization of the center of the mission:
a) Management of teachers, other workers, and learnmen of the institution according to the director's hierarchy;
b) Implemections of teaching, learning and other extracts activities according to the program, the center ' s annual teaching plan, including: Building the training program of the profession being tasked with the task of duty; organization compacts to detail the details. the study, the related module for consistency, avoidance of overlap between the subjects, the modulus of the training program; the development of the training program, the construction of the projects, the compilation of documentation, the development of the development direction of the center; the organization. The study improves teaching methods, learning to enhance the quality of training; construction and implementation of the test method, the study of education. The evaluation of the learning results, the training of students and learnmen, ensuring that the standard of the student's output according to the undertaking has been published, which meets the needs of the labor market. The development of the training program, the curriculum, the teaching document must take on the provisions of the Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs;
c) Planning and organizing implementation of scientific and technological activities, international cooperation; cooperation with scientific and technological institutions, manufacturing facilities, business related to training and mobiling the participation of the business into the training process, and the development of the organization. of the host's nest;
d) Build a plan to develop the team of teachers, training and facilities facilities, equipment for training and scientific research, enhance the conditions of ensuring the quality of training; carry out experimental activities, scientific research, engineering applications, and more. It ' s the technology that ' s in the process of training.
Management of the teacher, worker, employee of the unit; construction of planning and organization performing political education, thought, ethics, lifestyle for teachers, workers; planning training, fostering professional qualifications, And the service of the teacher and the other labourers:
e) The assessment, taxing of management cadres, teachers, workers in the discipline organization and participating in the evaluation of management cadres in the center under the regulation of the center;
g) Management, use of physical basis effectiveness, equipment according to the regulation of the director; propose, build additional plans, maintenance of training equipment;
h) Perform the report mode under the regulation of the director.
2. The organization of the organization, the vice president of the discipline.
a) The organization of the subject of the organization of the subject matter and may have the vice-ministers of the discipline appointed by the director;
b) The organization of the host organization is responsible for the management, which operates the activities of the subject group on the task specified at this 1 Article and according to the director's hierarchy;
c) Organisational organization must have a higher degree of equality in accordance with the training profession in the discipline of the subject;
d) Associate organizational organization to help organize the organization of the discipline in management, operating the activities of the discipline;
The organization of the host organization, the vice president of the organization, must have qualified teachers for the primary curriculum, which has a teaching experience and management capacity. The organization hosts a five-year term and may be reappointed, but no more than two consecutive terms. The term of organizational organization can follow the tenure of the director and must be specified specifically in the organizational process, the activity of the center. The term of the vice president organizes the course of the organization of the organization of the organization and can be reappointed. At the age of appointing the first term of organizational organization, the vice-organizing group of the public vocational education center is not too 55 for men and no more than 50 for females to date to date of appointment process.
The introduction, appointment, and dismissal of the organizational organization, the sub-organization of the host organization is specifically specified in the organizational process, the activity of the center.
1. The functional rooms are tasked to staff and help the director in managing, synthesise, proposing opinions, organizing the implementation of the principal work of the center such as: training, administrative, governance; organization, cadres; aggregants; aggregate, foreign affairs; student management, the learn; managers; financial management, equipment management, and basic construction functions, the task of being delivered by the director.
The director decided to establish functional chambers according to the organization's organizational structure that was approved in the organization's organization, the operation of the center.
2. Head of the chamber must have a higher level of higher education and have a management experience, teaching at least 2 years.
3. The vice president is the chief helper in the management, which runs the operations of the functional room, the mission is delivered. The Deputy Minister must have a higher level of heights. The number of vice-rooms according to the function, the task assigned and the scale of the training of the center, is specified in particular in the organizational process, the activity of the center.
4. Head of the room, the vice president has a five-year term and can be reappointed. At the age of appointing the first term of the department's first term, the deputy head of the public vocational education center was no more than 55 for men and 50 for females as of the month of the appointment process.
1. The vocational education center is established units to serve training activities; manufacturing facilities, businesses, services to facilitate the learn’ s practitioners and teachers of the practice centre, the practice of raising knowledge, skills. The establishment of manufacturing facilities, business, services and organization of manufacturing, business, and service activities are implemented by law.
2. The specified units at Clause 1 This does not have a training organization function, the training link to the certificate level.
3. The establishment, dissolution, function, task, organizational structure and operation of the specified units at paragraph 1 This is by the director of the decision by the law of the present law and must be specified in particular in the organizational process, the operation of the the center.
1. The Communist Party of Vietnam in the center of vocational education operates under the Constitution, law and regulations of the Communist Party of Vietnam.
2. The organization, social organization in the center of vocational education that operates under the provisions of the Constitution, the law, the Charter of the organization and is responsible for contributing to the goal of vocational education.
M Okay. c 2
ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF THE EDUCATION CENTER
PRIVATE OCCUPATION WORKS NOT FOR PROFIT
1. The private vocational education centre operates not for the profit of making its own regulations in this Section, the common regulations for the private vocational education centre at this Charter and the relevant regulations of law.
2. Private vocational education centers operating not for profit are entitled to statutory policies at Article 26, Article 27 of the Law Education Law and other policies according to the rule of law.
3. The vocational education center is determined to operate not for profit when ensuring the following requirements:
a) The organization, personally, is the owner of an unfavorable investment capital or an income that does not exceed the rate of government bond stipulated in the same period;
b) The deflation between the recording and limb from the center ' s annual training operation is the joint undivided property assets undivided, used to invest in the development of facilities; development of the team of teachers, management staff; scholarship level for learnmen and use for students. the targets that serve other community benefits;
c) There is a commitment to operating not for a written profit with the Provincial People's Committee where the vocational education center is headquartered. The commit is publicly published in accordance with the specified content at Point a and point b This paragraph.
4. The base for evaluating the center for private vocational education makes a commitment to operating non-profit as a yearly financial report and a periodic audit report.
5. The private vocational education center has pledged to operate not for profit but does not implement or implement it is not true to the regulations at Section 3 This Article is deprived of the benefits of preference policies for the vocational education center. Private business is not profitable for profit; the state's financial support is reimbursable and is subject to regulatory taxes on the private vocational education center operating not for profit.
6. Records, the procedure of recognizing the center for private vocational education operating not for profit.
a) For the new established private vocational education center, in addition to the filing of a prescribed central establishment, the private vocational education center works not for the profit to add:
-The proof of the first undivided joint asset of the center (if any);
-The commitment text of the organizations, personally as a member of the central construction capital (if any) of receiving the yield by regulation at Point 3 This and the text are committed to using the arbitrate arbiter between the collection and the cost of the following center. I mean, at Point Three, this.
b) For the private vocational education center to move to non-profit, records include:
-The proposal moves to non-profit, which highlights the respect, the purpose of operating not for profit; the portion of which is contributing, the asset portion of the joint undivided property of the center; committing the use of the arbiter. deviate between the income and the limb of the center by regulation at Point 3 This Article;
-The membership meets the members who form the center of employment through the center of private vocational education moving to non-profit. This compilation must be agreed by a minimum representation of 75% of the total contribution of the capital members, unless organized, the activity of the center has a higher rate of regulation;
-The commitment text of the organizations, the individual is the owner of the investment capital in accordance with the provisions of Clause 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 This Article;
-Draft organizing process, operation; the internal financial process of the center and the exempts associated with the central capital ' s charter capital.
7. Procedal and authority allow the establishment or recognition of a private vocational education center operating not for profit:
In the 30-day period of work, since receiving enough valid records, the Chair of the Provincial People 's Committee where the vocational education center set up the organization' s headquarters appraisal under the regulation at this and the decision to allow the establishment or recognition of the project. Private vocational education centers for profit.
1. The central general assembly consists of the following components:
a) Capital members;
b) Management officer, teacher of the center. In the case of total management cadres, the center 's teacher exceeds 20 people who can send delegates at the center of the center with no less than 75% of the total management cadres, the center' s teacher.
2. The central congress has the following rights and duties:
a) Contributs to the direction of training, international cooperation, development of the conditions that ensure the quality of teaching and learning by the board of directors of the proposed centre; the organization of organization, the operation of the center, the internal financial regulation of the center;
b) Perform other rights and tasks according to the regulation at the organizational process, the activity of the center.
3. The full congress of the annual meeting during the first four months of the year of fiscal year; all costs for the convening and organization of a central general assembly are charged in the central operating budget of the center.
4. The condition of conducting an all-central congress meeting
a) The central assembly meeting is considered valid when at least 75% of the delegates stipulated at this Article 1 attend the meeting;
b) The convening of the centralization of the General Assembly must be made in accordance with the letter of invitation of the meeting; the invitation to the meeting must be accompanied by the program envisage, the meeting content and related documents and must be sent to the capital and capital members. units in the center.
5. Content of all-central congress meetings must be fully documented at the meeting of the meeting and passed immediately at the meeting, having the signature of the presiding officer and the secretary of the meeting to store. The central congress's decision must be passed by a voting form or ballot in a meeting and must be sent to units in the center, members who contribute to the 15-day period, since the date of the decision is passed.
6. The central congress ' s decision to be passed at the meeting is in effect when at least 65% of the members of the meeting are approved; the members of the session have equal voting rights.
7. The election of the management cadres, the teacher attending the central general assembly and other specific regulations on the whole central congress are regulated at the organizational, functioning of the center.
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND TRAINING.
M Okay. c 1
The vocational education center for training in primary qualifications and training programs regularly stipulate at Point a, b, c and d 1 Article 40 of the Law Education Law at the request of the labour market. Every year is based on the need for direct manpower training for manufacturing, business, service of the labor market, the vocational education center in time to adjust the scale, the training of the center.
1. Base to the minimum knowledge volume regulation, the requirement for capacity to which learers achieve after graduation on the primary level; construction process, appraisal and board of primary-level training programs of the Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs. Soldiers and Socialists, the vocational education center that organizes or selects and approves the primary curriculum training program to use as the training program of their center.
2. Career education center organizes redaction or selection and approx the popular vocational training program, regular training program under the regulation at Point a, b, c and d 1 Article 40 of the Centre ' s Career Education Law of the Centre. I'm
3. The vocational education center must regularly evaluate, update, supplement the program, the training curriculum in accordance with the technique, manufacturing technology and services.
4. The vocational education center organizes or selects the curriculum; browse the curriculum for use as a teaching document, the study of the center. The training curriculum must be specifically required for the knowledge content, the skills of each module, the discipline in the training program, to facilitate the implementation of a positive teaching method.
1. The vocational education center builds annual admissions plans on the basis of direct human resources for manufacturing, business, industry, local, and training capacity of the center.
2. The vocational education centre organizes enrollment under the Training Enrollment Statute by the Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs.
1. Organizational Vocational Education and Training Management in accordance with Article 37 of the Career Education Law; the organization training professions at qualifying and has been granted a license to grant a certificate of vocational education. Primary modeling.
2. The organization, management of the training process for training programs with foreign countries in accordance with Vietnam's current regulation of cooperation, investment with foreign countries in the field of vocational education.
1. The vocational education center does the examination, evaluation of academic results, training, the nursing of learnmen under the Regulation of Test Regulation, exam and recognition of graduate work led by the Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs.
2. The apprentip results of junior high school students, high school students at the vocational education center are transferred to the public school to serve as a prescribed student assessment facility.
The Centre for Occupational Career Education, the management of primary certificates and training certificate under the provisions of the Minister of Labour-Trade and Social Affairs.
1. The vocational education center does the task, the authority on the work of the training of the training pursuant to regulation at Article 67, Article 69 of the Career Education Law.
2. The vocational education centre is responsible for implementing the regulation and quality assurance of the provisions of the Minister of Labour-Trade and Social Affairs.
UNITED STATES What?
1. Implemenations of international cooperation in vocational education under regulation at Article 47 of the Career Education Law.
2. Build and implement the strategy, plan, short-term and long-term international cooperation program of the centre in accordance with the goal of international cooperation activities set to be regulated at Article 46 of the Law of Career Education and advocated, the policy of the ... The state of international integration in vocational education.
3. The organization of management and deployment is effective on programs, projects of international cooperation under jurisdiction.
4. Impleming negotiation, signing cooperation agreements with foreign partners under the rule of law.
5. Build a database and information system on international cooperation activities.
1. The mission to the unit of the center is the head of the organization that performs the mission on the international cooperation of the center.
2. Build and enact the management of international cooperation management of the centre in accordance with the regulation at this Charter and other related legislation.
3. Organization of practical, effective, effective, evaluation, assessment, and evaluation of the international cooperation of the center.
4. Coordinate with the authorities to ensure security, order, social safety in international cooperation activities.
TEACHER, OFFICER, WORKER.
1. Teachers in the vocational education center must have the following standards:
a) There is dignity, good morals;
b) The standard of training in expertise, a career in accordance with Article 2 of this article;
c) There is sufficient health to occupational requirements;
d) There is a clear schedule.
2. Teacher ' s Training Standards
a) The primary curriculum teacher must have a neutral diploma or a vocational degree certificate to teach primary qualifications;
b) The teacher teaches a prescribed degree at the point of this, if there is no graduate degree, technical teacher college, or a graduate degree from the university of pedacoism, or university of engineering.
1. The position of teacher in the vocational education centre is prescribed at Article 53 of the Career Education Law.
2. Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs, the Ministry of Internal Affairs issued a standard regulation of teacher titles in the center of vocational education as a base for recruitment, implementation of work mode, training, fostering advanced levels and policy regimes. The rules of the law.
Vocational education center teacher performs tasks and the right to the prescribed duties at Article 55 of the Career Education Law and the duties, the following specific rights:
1. Accept the rules, the rules, the regulation of the center.
2. Implemonation of the employment regime for the title of teachers led by the Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs.
3. Being taught in a professional training is trained; selected methods, teaching vehicles aim to develop personal competants, improve quality and efficiency of training; be secured equipment, vehicles, work conditions to perform. the mission under the rule of law; provided with information concerning the mission and the authority to be delivered.
4. Benefit, allowable, subsidy and other policies according to the regulation of the law; teachers in public vocational education centers working in the region with economic-social conditions are particularly difficult to enjoy and preferable policies and benefits. according to the government regulations.
5. Training, fostering professional qualifications, a career, a teaching method under the planning and condition of the center; is involved in the management and monitoring of the activity of the center; joined by the party work, the team and the activities of the party. Society by law.
6. Protection of honor, dignity. Participating in the discussion, discussion, feedback on the hosts, development planning, program building, curriculum, content, teaching methodology, management organization of the center; summer vacation, semester vacation, holiday, holiday, holidays, holidays, holidays, holidays, and holidays. Week and other holidays by law. It was proposed by the central council meetings when these councils addressed the problems associated with the students of their assigned class, in charge.
7. is eligible for a teaching contract at vocational education facilities, other educational institutions, but must guarantee the completion of the prescribed duty at Article 57 of the Career Education Law.
8. Enjoy the policy of regulation at Article 58 of the Career Education Law and other rights under the rule of law.
9. Teachers involved in scientific and technological activities are entitled to the regulation at the Law of Science and Technology; teachers who work as management work in the center of vocational education if participating in teaching are entitled to the regimes of the teacher. in accordance with the rule of law and the legal regulation of the center.
10. Participate in the management of learnmen and contribute responsibility to the community.
11. Suffer the supervision of the center for content, quality, teaching methods and scientific research.
13. Complete other tasks that are central, room or group of disciplines.
Management cadres, workers as management workers, serving in vocational education centers are obliged to strictly perform tasks, authorities are assigned; enjoy the rights under the rule of law and in the contract to work. The work, the labor contract.
1. Teachers and managers, workers who work as management, teaching, serving in public vocational education centers are employed by law on the law of the officer and the law of labour.
2. Teachers and management staff, workers as management work, teaching, serving in private vocational education centers are employed by the regulation of labor law.
1. The learer in the center of vocational education is prescribed at Article 59 of the Career Education Law, including: students of the primary training program; students of the training program regularly stipulated at points a, b, c and d 1 Article. 40 of the Career Education Law.
2. The learer has the need to learn the prescribed training programs at Point a, b, c and d 1 Article 40 of the Career Education Law and have qualified under the provisions of the law that is assigned to associate training with the director of vocational education. Oh,
The learman has a mandate and the right to follow provisions at Article 60 of the Career Education Law and the duties, the following specific rights:
1. Implemendation of the statute, the internal rules of the center; the implementation of the civilized, healthy lifestyle; the participation of the building, the protection and the traditional command of the center, the law enforcement of the State.
2. Close the tuition fees and fees by regulation.
3. Being engaged in labor and social activity, social organization in the center.
4. Learn to shorn or extend the duration of the program, be studied at the board; be preserved as a result of learning by law.
5. Being granted a vocational education certificate corresponding to the degree, the prescribed training program.
6. Used in the equipment, media of the center for learning, practice, practice, and cultural, fitness, sports. It is guaranteed the conditions of safety, hygiene in the course of learning, practice, practice under the rule of law.
7. Live directly or through the legal representative of the student collective petit with the center on the solutions that contribute to the centre-building, protection of the right, its own good benefit.
8. Keep, protect the property of the center, of the manufacturing facility where practice, practice.
9. Compliance for the regulations on labor safety and labor hygiene.
10. Do the employment obligations under the rule of law.
11. Be educated, trained under the goal of training or training contracts that have interconnected with the center.
12. Being entitled to the policies towards the law of law.
13. Chosen Curriculum, geometry, location in line with the ability, condition of the self, and of the center; is facilitated conversion of program, form, and place of learning if there is a desire and to be moved to receive.
PROPERTY AND FINANCE
1. The Industrial Education Centre manages to manage and use assets under the rule of law on land, homes, construction works, manufacturing facilities, business, services, equipment, assets delivered by the state and assets due to the center of the government. investment, procurement, construction or payout, donated, giving, grants, aid, aid to ensure the training activities of the center.
2. The private vocational education centre manages and uses the property as prescribed by law to the land and property of state and lease, and other assets owned by the investor to ensure the training activities of the center.
3. All members in the center have the responsibility to keep, protect the property of the center.
4. Every year, the vocational education center must hold a checklist, reassess the property value of the center and implement the report regime according to the rule of law. Full approval of the financial, accounting, audit, tax, statistics and periodic reports; financial public statements under the rule of law.
1. The financial source of the public vocational education center
a) The cost of the state budget, including:
-A regular operating fee;
-The cost of doing other tasks is delivered by the State.
-The funding implementation of the training program, fostering teachers, management cadres, officials;
-The cost of implementing national target programs;
-Basic building investment capital, procurement funding for training in accordance with project and annual plans issued with approved authority;
-The deal capital implementation of approved projects approved;
b) The revenues from the career activity of the center, including:
-Tuition, school enrollment;
-Revenues from training in training, science, technology, manufacturing, business, service, and other career activities;
-Interest is divided from joint venture, link, bank deposit.
c) The sources of aid, funding, gifts, donations, to;
d) Other legal sources.
2. The source of the private vocational education center
a) The tuition fees, enrollment fees;
b) Thu from the activities of training, science, technology, manufacturing, business, service according to the law;
c) Interest is divided from joint venture, link; bank deposits, bonds;
d) The funds issued by the state budget (if any) include:
-The funding for the training mission was ordered by the State;
-The cost of implementing national target programs;
-The funding implementation of the training program, fostering teachers, management staff;
-The grants, interest rates,
e) Other sources: grants, aid, gifts, gifts, for organizations, domestic and foreign individuals.
1. Permanent genera, including:
a) Chi for functional training activities, tasks assigned;
b) Chi for manufacturing operations, business, the service of the center including the cost of the obligation to submit a state budget, extract fixed asset depreciation, capital expenditures, pay interest on the provisions of the law.
2. The genus is not frequent, including:
a) Chi execute the target program;
b) The implementation of the training mission provided by the State;
c) The implementation of the training program, fostering teachers, management cadres, officials;
d) The response capital implementation of projects with foreign capital is prescribed;
) We carry out all of these breakthrough missions with the authority to deliver;
e) Chi investment builds facilities, procurement of property, equipment; the genus implementing other investment projects according to the regulation of the State;
g) Chi for joint venture, link;
h) Other expenditures by law.
BUSINESS CENTER WITH BUSINESS,
FAMILY AND SOCIETY
The Centre for vocational education has the responsibility of actively coordinating with the business in training operations, including:
1. Construction and organization implementing a training plan that meets the direct technical workforce needs of the business and the labor market.
2. Invite the representative of the relevant business involved in the construction of the program, the training curriculum of the center; participation in the teaching, practical instruction manual and the evaluation of learning outcomes for learnmen.
3. Coordinate with the business to organize for teachers, participants, internship at the business, engaging in teaching, learning with manufacturing practices, services.
4. Collaborate with the business to train, fostering professional skills for the labor of the business when there is demand.
5. Coordinate with the business in research, manufacturing, application, technology transfer.
1. The Centre is responsible for the public announcement of planning, spending, enrollment standards and policies, the regime for the annual learman.
2. The Centre is actively coordinating with the family of learnmen to do a good job of education to learnmen in order to fully develop the personality of learnmen.
1. The Centre performs links with manufacturing facilities, scientific research facilities, engineering, technology and other training facilities in order to facilitate teachers, attractions, practices, manufacturing practices, technology applications to attach, and to participate in the research and development of their products. Teaching, learning with manufacturing reality.
2. The Centre is regularly coordinating with the functional authorities of the Ministry, the sector, locally relevant, with manufacturing facilities, business in determining the need for training, training with employment and labor market.
3. Centre in coordination with cultural, cultural, sports facilities facilitalizing the activities of cultural, cultural, sports, and cultural activities.
4. Center in coordination with local government, political-social organizations, social organizations, social organizations-a profession that aims to build healthy educational environments.
1. The vocational education center in collaboration with junior high school, high school and high school has a variety of levels in the practice of professional vocational training and career counseling.
2. Bachelor of teachers attending teaching in junior high school, high school and high school have a variety of local levels to perform a graduate degree of vocational training and career counseling.
3. Coordinate, associate with the regular educational center, the vocational education establishment to organize the prescribed training activities at Clause 1 Article 7 of this Charter.
The organization performs the Charter; the completion of the organizational apparatus, the sweep of the activities, the regulation of the teacher, the management staff to meet the regulation at this Charter; the amendment, addition or construction, the organization of organizational statutes, operations, and other internal regulations. of the center in accordance with the regulations at this Charter.
1. The organization guide implementing this Article in the system of occupational education centers across the country; implementing annual statistics and building database of vocational education centers.
2. Make the test, inspector the implementation of the Career Education Centre, which handles cases of violation under the rule of law; the cancellation or petition of cancellation of the contrary decisions with the regulation at this Charter and the rule of law on the law. Career education.
1. The organization directing the implementation of the Centre for Career Education to the Centre for Occupational Career Education.
2. Coordinate with the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs in the management of the online vocational education centres; the difficult settlement, which is entangled in accordance with the rule of law.
3. Checking, administrative inspector for the implementation of this charter and violation of the breach for vocational education centers under the regulation.
1. Direct or in coordination with the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs directed the organization to implement the Charter of Career Education Centre for the provincial public vocational education centres and private vocational education centers on the site of the Ministry of Labor. Table.
2. Coordinate with the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs in the management of vocational education centers on the site; difficult settlement, statutory entanging.
3. Check, check out this Article on the jurisdiction and follow the current management hierarchy; the processing of violation of vocational education centers on the site by law.
1. This message has been in effect since 10 February 2015.
2. Repeal Decision No. 13 /2007/QD-BLTBXH July 14, 2007 by the Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs enacted a vocational training center.
The provisions of the condition, order and procedure of appointment, recognition, reappointment, reappointment of the director of the vocational teaching center at paragraph 6 Article 3, Article 5 and the provisions of the sequence, profile, appointment authority, recognition, reappointment, recognition, credit, The director of the vocational training center at Chapter III of the Digital Information 42 /2010/TT-BLTBXH December 31, 2010 of the Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs regulates the appointment, recognition, reappointment, reappointment of vocational college, vocational high school, and director of the vocational training center to take place since the end of the year. This private day is in effect.
3. During the execution, if there is an entangrium, the offer reflects on the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Society to be guided ./.