Number: 14 /2016/ND-CP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, March 15, 2016
Q As a matter of discipline, the profession is consistent with the requirements of the law. Q To the citizens of the people.
In the age of military service, citizens are exempt from entering service.
in wartime and the training of second class reserve soldiers.
Government Law Base June 19, 2015;
Defense Law Base June 14, 2005;
Military Service Law Base June 19, 2015;
The French base. l mass of reserve mobiles on August 27, 1996;
On the recommendation of the Secretary of Defense,
Government The board of planning to rule the industry, the profession to match the requirements of the People's Army to female citizens of the age of carrying out military service; citizens of the country. Yes. Call in Yeah. During the war and the training of b i Second class, sir.
This decree provides the discipline, the profession that is consistent with the requirements of the People's Army for female citizens of the age of carrying out military service; citizens of the area are exempt from military service during wartime; and the training of the second class, the regime, policy and funding guaranteed for second-class reserve soldiers.
This decree applies to the agency, the organization, the individual involved in the industry, the specialized profession that is suitable for the People's Army's requirement for female citizens of the age of carrying out military service; citizens of the area are exempt from entering service during the war; Second class training training.
INDUSTRY, PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE FOR WOMEN ' S CITIZENS
AT THE AGE OF PERFORMING A PROPER MILITARY SERVICE
THE DEMANDS OF THE PEOPLE ' S ARMY AND THE ARRANGEMENT,
MANAGING FEMALE CITIZENS IN RESERVE QUOTAS
1. Master ' s degree, PhD
a) Foreign Language and Culture: English Language; Russian Language; French Language; Chinese Language; Japanese Language; English Language; English.
b) Press and Media: Journalism; Mass Media;
c) The Office-Archive: Archive; Museum of learning;
e) Law: Civil law and civil war; the Criminal Law and the Criminal Procedure; the Economic Law; International Law;
g) Computer and information technology: Computer Science; Software Engineering; Information Systems; Information Technology; and Information Technology;
h) Electrical engineering, electronics and telecommunications: Electrical Engineering; Electronic Engineering; Engineering to Multi-guidance; Telecommunication Engineering; cryptography Engineering;
i) Y, Pharmacy: Microbiology; Parasite Parasite; Epidemiology; Pharmacology and Poison; Anesthesiology; Healing And Antitoxicity; Diplomacy; Internal Medicine; Neuroscience; Neuroscience; Cancer; Lao; Blood; And Blood; Infants; Infants; Infants; And Tropical disease; Tai-Nose-Hlist;; Faculty of Medicine; Medical Prevailment; Rehabilitation; Visual Diagnosis; Ancient Medicine; Nutrition; Nuclear Medicine; Medical imaging Engineering; Physical therapy; Medicines and Medicines; Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy; Ancient pharmacology; drug testing and toxicology; Nursing; Tooth-Jawed.
2. College level, college
a) Teacher Teacher: Mathematics, Tin, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Languages, History, Geography, Languages, Languages, Languages;
b) Performing Arts: Music composition; Music; Theatre Stage; Theatre Theatre; Theatre Director; Film-Television; Film-drama; Film-Television; Television; Film; Film; Television; Television; Editing; Editing Dance, and dance;
c) The art of hearing: Photography; cinema technology-television; sound design-light; and more.
d) Foreign Language and Culture: English Language; French Language; Russian Language; German Language; Chinese Language; Japanese Language; Korean Language; Korean Language and Southeast Asian Languages;
Archives-Archives-The Museum: Archive, Museum;
h) Law: Law of economics; International Law;
i) Computer and information technology: Computer Science; Media and Computer Networks; Software Engineering; Information Systems; Information Technology; Application News;
l) Engineering technology: Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication; Chemical Technology, materials, metallurgy and the environment;
l) Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication; Chemical Engineering, materials, metallurgy and the environment;
m) Y, Pharmacology: Clinical Medicine; Prevarable Medicine; Medical Imaging; Public Health; Medical imaging Engineering; medical testing; Pharmacology; Pharmacology; Nursing; Rehabilitation; Rehabilitation; Tooth; Tooth; Tooth, Tooth, Tooth.
3. High Level
a) Computer and information technology: Media and Computer networking; Computer Hardware Engineering Technology; Computer Software Engineering Technology; Assembly Engineering, Computer Repair; System Administration; Computer Network Management; Programming/System Analysis; Design and Management Website; Office Information Systems; applied learning;
b) Technical technology: Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication; Chemical Technology, Materials, metallurgy and Environment;
c) Y, Pharmacy: Midwife; Nursing; Ancient Medicine; Tooth, Function, Face; Pharmacy;
d) Finance-Accounting: Finance, Career Administrative Accounting, Wage Employment Accounting and Social Protection;
The Office-Archive-Museum: Office-Archive, Archives and Information Management;
e) Performing Arts: Music composition; Music; Theatre Stage; Theatre Theatre; Theatre Director; Film-Television; Film-drama; Film-Television; Television; Film; Film; Television; Television; Editing; Editing by Director Dance, and dance;
g) The art of hearing: Photography; film technology-television; sound design-light;
Aviation: Air control; electrical engineering group, electronics, aviation telecommunications.
1. The Prime Minister decides to hand over the planning of building and mobiling the mobiles of the mobiles, the Minister of Defense decided to deliver only the planning of scale, the type of organization, the number of units expected to be mobiles and the public list base. For example, a woman with an industry, a suitable professional practice required by the Army of the People's Army, registered in the reserve tranche (later known as the Reserve Soldier) to arrange the reserve unit.
2. Principles of Arrangement
a) A woman who is prepared to have a specialist in accordance with the title of commission, without the arrangement of the female soldier with the same expertise;
b) arrange for the female soldiers to have a residence near each other or to work in a unit;
c) arrange the female soldier to be group A into the unit guarantee of fighting subordinated to the army, the troops, the local team unit;
d) arranged the female soldier to reserve a group A, group B into the following units:
The logistics unit, the engineering of the Ministry of Defense, military, military, military, military, army, headquarters, the headquarters of the capital, Ho Chi Minh City, Ministry of Military Command of the Province, the Central City, Army Schools; and unit. It was held by ministries, peer agencies, government agencies, and the Provincial People's Committee, the Central Committee of the Central Committee; the defense of the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Military Command, the Army, the Corps, the Army, the Army, the Army. of the Ministry of Capital Command Hanoi, the Ho Chi Minh City Command, the Provincial Military Command, the Central City of Central and the Military Command Board. the district, the county, the town, the provincial city and the equivalent administrative unit.
3. Military command of the district, county, town, city of the province and its equivalent administrative unit (later known as the District Military Command Board) presiding, the unit co-ordination of the reception of the Reserve Soldiers and the Military Command, ward, town, body, and body. Officials, the organization where the reserve soldiers were registered in the reserve tranche, to organize the arrangement and the management of the reserve personnel were commissioned into the mobilisable reserve unit.
EXEMPT FROM MILITARY SERVICE
1. Citizens are working in the organization of the Communist Party of Vietnam
a) Secretary, Deputy Secretary of the Party Permanent Party to the Central Committee of the Central Committee of the Central Committee (later called the Provincial Party), Secretary, Deputy Secretary of the District, District, Town, Town, Town, and District (the following is a district office); the party secretary of the commune, the ward, the town (the following is the commune level);
b) Head, Deputy, the Chief of the Party Construction Board in Central; Head of Provincial Party Building Board; Head of the District Party Building Board;
c) Secretary of the Central Committee of the Central Authority; Secretary of the Party Committee, organization in the Central; Secretary of the Central Business Party Committee; Secretary of the Party of the Party, the provincial business;
d) The commander of the military command of the Central Committee of the Party.
2. Citizens are working in political-social and social organizations.
a) President, Vice Chairman of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front; Head and equipositions of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Front; Chairman, Vice Chairman of the Provincial Front Committee of the Republic of Vietnam; Chairman of the Joint Front Committee. The South Vietnamese.
b) Central Committee, Head and equivalent of the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League of Ho Chi Minh; Secretary, Deputy Secretary of the Communist Youth League of Ho Chi Minh Province; Secretary General of the Communist Youth League of Ho Chi Minh District;
c) Chairman, Permanent Vice President of the Vietnam Labor Federation, Head of the Department and equivalent positions of the Vietnam Labor Federation; Chairman of the Provincial Labor Federation; and the President of the United States.
d) For the competent body of the party, the party's authority is the political-social organization, the political-social organization-the profession, the State of the State, to the State of the Republic, to provide funding and to ensure the conditions of the organization, operation, and regulatory management. of the Government, including: Chairman, Permanent Vice President, General Secretary General and equivalent posts of the Central Committee; President and the equivalent positions of the provincial assembly.
1. Minister, Deputy Minister and equivalent positions of the ministry, the industry; the General Secretary, the Deputy Director General, the Director, the Secretary, and the offices equivalent of the ministry, the industry.
2. Chairperson, Deputy Chairman of the Committee of the National Assembly.
3. Chief Justice, Deputy Chief Justice of the Supreme People 's Court; Chief Justice of the Provincial People' s Court, district level.
4. Head of the Institute, Deputy Director of the Supreme People 's Examination Institute; the Institute of the Provincial People' s Health Control Institute, the district level.
5. The president and the equivalent of the Supreme People 's Court, the Supreme People' s Homicide Institute.
6. Chairman, Vice President: People's Council, Provincial People's Committee, district level; Chairman: People's Assembly, the Social People's Committee.
7. The head of the subordinate organs, subordinated to the People 's Commission and the People' s Council at the provincial level, the district level.
8. Commander in Chief of Military Command of the Agency, held in the Central Committee.
9. Commander in Chief of the Military Command, Head of Public Security at the site of the border communes, the islands, the deep, low-human population is particularly difficult at the decision of the Prime Minister.
1. Citizens are working in public career units, state enterprises at the border of border communes, the islands, the deep regions, the few people who are identified particularly hard by the Prime Minister ' s decision to do so.
a) The person who works in the industries: Education, Health, Postal, Telecommunications, Natural Resources and Environment, Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, Electricity, Coal, Oil, Gas, Gas, Chemicals;
b) People are making roads, building works, in charge of growing engineering, mining and processing of rubber, coffee, industrial crops, mining, forestry processing, fisheries.
2. Citizens are working in the public career units, the state-owned enterprises of the other one.
a) The education sector:
Director, Deputy Director, Principal, Vice Chancellor: Academic, college, college, senior, vocational education center, vocational education center-regular education and equivocation; Principal High School Principal, high school, high school, high school, and college. Base, primary school, preschool;
Head of the College of Education.
The professor of professor, associate professor, Ph.D., honorary teacher, teacher of the people, senior lecturer, teacher of the provincial level and education became available in educational institutions;
Fifty percent of the faculty, teachers in educational institutions.
b) The health sector:
Director, Deputy Director, Head of Central Institute of Hospital, Regional, Provincial and equivalent positions; Director of the district hospital and the offices equivalent;
He has the title of the people of the people;
Eighty percent of the people working in hospitals, the Central Institute; seventy percent of the number of people working in the provincial hospitals; sixty percent of the number of people working in the district hospitals and the equivalent are not in the plan. This is an addition to the Army's permanent force when an incentive is made.
c) Foreign Affairs:
The head of the representative body of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam abroad;
The head of government and ministerial level negotiation; the chief of the anti-semisemi-devaluation investigation is participating in negotiations or investigations.
d) Industry and Environment:
General Director, Deputy Director General Manager and equivalent posts of the National Hydrometeorological Centre; Director and equivalent positions of the Centre, Federation, Radio Station of the National Hydrometeorological Center; Meteorological Station Station, and the National Center for Meteorology. the hydrology, the astrology, the environment, the satellite, the satellite,
The Joint Chiefs, Deputy Chairman, Solidarity of the Federation, Corps: Geology, Planning and Investigation of Water resources; Director and equipositions of the National Federation of Planning and Investigation Federation; Director and future offices, respectively. of the Federation of Nations and the National Water Investigation.
Director of the International Seaport; Director of the Port of the airline;
Captain, Captain, the flight attendant of the Vietnam National Airlines is not part of an additional plan for the military 's permanent force when an mobiling order; the head of the airline' s engineering division; the head of the Company. Aircraft engineering and Company membership of the Vietnam Aviation Corporation; Director, Deputy Director of the Flight Operations Center;
The head of the National Railway Transport Executive, the Urban Railroad;
The man in charge of the production line, the repair of defense products;
The captain, the main driver, the main mechanic, the main electronship of the ships: The transport, the road travel capacity of the 1960 's capacity, the navigable ship, the hoe, the lifeboat is not in the additional plan for the Army' s permanent force when the mobiles are ordered;
The main driver, the slave mechanic at the ferry terminal, is not part of an additional plan for the Armed Forces of the Army when an officer is ordered.
Fifty percent of the people working in international seaports, aviation ports;
Driving the active railway convoy, the ship runs the train, the train station, the station chief of the Vietnam Railway.
The sea lanterns, the navigable.
e) The Post Office, Telecom:
The Director of the Provincial Telecommunication Center; Director of the Provincial Information Operations Center;
People who secured communications during the war.
Those who work in the production lines, repair the defense products.
g) The construction industry:
Chief Engineer, Consultated on the National Point of View in accordance with the provisions of the competent authority;
The people who made their way, built national focus works according to the provisions of the competent authority during the war.
h) The culture, Information and Communication:
Director of the National Museum of State, National.
The Presido of the Central Arts and Equivalence offices;
The main director of programmes, national art cultural works;
He has the title of artist of the people.
The director of national sports gymnast and equivalent positions;
International Finance of Sports;
Head coach, national team athletes are in time to prepare and participate in international competition.
i) The sectors: Electricity, Coal, Oil, Gas, Oil, Chemical, Chemical
The people who work in the production lines, repair the defense products during the war period;
The person in charge of the operation department, repair of the oven, the machine at the power generation plants; the operator of the operation department, the repair of the line and the system of the high-voltage system belonging to the distribution facilities and transmission facilities;
Fifty percent of the petrochemical engineers in the businesses.
n) Who is working in the field of scientific research:
The Institute of Ministers, Deputy Director of the Institute for Scientific Research, Director and equivalent positions of: Centre for Scientific Research, Laboratory, Station, Research Camp, Research Station, Government testing station and ministries, industry;
Head of the Department of Level Research, Industry, Country, International;
A Ph.D. student is studying science, industry, national, international;
The person with a master ' s degree or principal research has become research in national, international, and international-level scientific works.
He has a professor, associate professor who has scientific research.
l) Who is directly drawing, printing, casting money;
m) who are working in the muscle sector;
n) The mechanical sector, the motivation: The people who work in the production lines, repair the defense products;
o) Chairman of the Board of Directors or Chairman of the Board of Directors, Director or General Manager, Business Chief Accounting has from 350 or more or more business from 150 workers to under 350 workers but has a major impact on economic activity. of a region, an economic field of the country; Chairman of the Board of Directors or Chairman of the Board of Directors, General Manager or Director, Deputy Director of the Enterprise has from 700 Labour to return; Deputy Director, Chief Inspector, Head of the Department and other posts. The equivalent of the business was 1,400 workers.
A person with a degree of degree skill or equivalent to a business of up to 350 or more workers.
1. Students who reach the third prize go up in the national best student exams; students, students who reach a medal or title in international exams, world-class professional exams, ASEAN, to win three or more in the national handset exam are exempt from the call. Go to the Army until graduation, college, college.
2. A child of a martyr; a child of the first-class merchant, who is an orange-colored infected person who must have a foster care.
1. Every year, the head of business regulation at Point 2 Article 7 of this decree reports the number of citizens working at the business in the Department of the Hanoi Capital Command, the Ho Chi Minh City Command, the Provincial Military Command, the city of Ho Chi Minh City. It is the Central Military Command (later known as the Provincial Military Command) where the business is headquartered; the Ministry of Military Command ranks the presiding officer, coordinating the appraisal agency, the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee confirmed.
2. The district command board confirms the percentage of citizens who are exempt from the enlisters of the agencies, the organization, where the agency, the organization is headquartered.
3. Citizens in the area are exempt from entering service in order to serve in the People's Army and are agreed upon by the head of the head of the agency, the governing body, the use of that citizen, and may be called into service.
Register as long as the enlisters in the period of execution by regulation at Article 9 of the number 13 /2016/ND-CP February 19, 2016 of the Government regulates the order, registration procedures and the regime, the policy of citizens during registration, examination, military service health examination.
SECOND CLASS RESERVE TRAINING
The subject calls for the training concentration of second-class reserve training in accordance with provisions at Section 3 Article 24 Military Service Law.
The second-tier reserve training must be subject to the right subjects, sufficient quantities and time, the right content, the program stipulated for each object; in accordance with the requirements, the task of building the mobilisable reserve and the combat readiness of the People's Army.
1. Every year, the Prime Minister decides to hand over the Committee to the Provincial People's Committee and the ministries, the recruiting industry for the second class for the military units of the training.
2. The Prime Minister 's Decision Base, Chairman of the Provincial People' s Committee assigned to the district-level People ' s Committee to select the selection and call for a second class reserve training; the head of the ministries, the consumer communication industry selected reserve soldiers. Second class training exercises for the subordinated unit.
3. The decision base of the Chairman of the District People ' s Committee or the head of the agency, the unit subordinated to the ministries, the industry has a second class reserve registration registration of military service on the district table, the commander of the Military Command Board calls each soldier. Second class reserve, handed over to military units tasked with training.
1. Male Reserve soldiers are second to the end of the 35; female soldiers are second to the end of the age of 30.
2. The political, health, cultural, standard-making in the selection, calling the citizens to enlist annually by the Ministry of Defense.
1. Training time: 06 months.
2. Training content, including: Political education, law, military training, logistics, engineering.
3. Secretary of Defense of the Defense of Defense, Training program; the number of training times, the training time of each time, but 01 years of no more than 02 training exercises.
4. The Reserve Army is eligible for second-time training, which is sufficient to qualify for 1, clause 2 of which is considered to be the first-class reserve. The commander of the Military Command issued the decision and issued a certificate for the Reserve soldiers.
During training exercises, reheartiships, checking out the mobiles, ready to fight (the following call for training time), the second-class reserve is entitled to the modes, the following:
1. Supporting Mode
a) The second-class reserve soldier is enjoying a salary from the state budget, during the training of the training exercise, the organization where to pay the salaries and allowable allowable allowable allowable allowable allowable supplies and allowable supplies, subsidies, benefits, roads and vehicles according to the current regime. With the public, the officer went to work. The agency, the organization that's on the payroll of a budget, is guaranteed by that budget.
b) The second class of the other subjects were trained by the military unit to pay an auxiliary rank by the first two-year rank of the chief petty officer, soldiers at the rank of the same rank rank, for the second-class reserve soldiers. The rank of rank is given to the rank of rank by the rank of the second rank; the duration of the subrank is as follows: If the duration of the duration of 5 days to 15 days is a half-month, if the duration of the time between 16 days and 31 days is enjoyed. a month of subacute, if the time is concentrated on 31 days the level of extra level continues to be enjoyed as specified from the start; issued by car money and road-level rank. For the chief petty officer, the men in the army.
2. The military standard, medical guarantee and bioactive supplies.
Secondary Reserve soldiers with a training period of 5 days or more during an outbreak were granted or borrowed armed, medical guarantees and provisions for the provision of the Ministry of Defence.
The second-class reserve was to receive the same standard as the chief petty officer, who was in the Army during training.
4. Family allowance during training exercise
a) The second-class reserve soldier who is enjoying the salaries, the agency's wages, the organization, the obligate social insurance, the family is subsidied every day by a system of 0.025 compared to the government's prescribed salary (the latter is called the base salary). at the time of training;
b) Reserve soldiers of the second class who do not enjoy the salaries, the public's wages, the organization, do not participate in compulsory social insurance, the family is subsidied each day by a factor of 0.05 compared to the base salary at the time of the training exercise.
5. Mode, policy when illness, accident risk, injury or death.
a) A second-class reserve soldier is engaged in compulsory social insurance, health insurance: During a time of training exercise if the illness of illness, risk of accident, injury or death is entitled to the regimes under the law of social insurance, health insurance. They are
b) Reserve soldiers of the second class who have not been involved in social insurance, health insurance, during a time of training if the illness is ill, suffered from a risk of injury, injury or death benefits as follows:
The illness required to take to the hospital was treated at the medical hospital or medical hospital. During the course of the treatment, the second-class reserve was given the degree of examination, treating the disease as a corporal, and soldiers in the army. The duration of the training exercise that the disease is not yet treated is treatment, and the duration of the treatment is provided with a portion of the money, the prescriptions, the treatment per day by 0.1 months of actual wages according to the actual number of days, but the maximum is not too much. 15 days. If the illness leads to death, the burial person is subsidied once a fifth of the month's monthly salary.
The case of a risk accident at training and during training hours, in addition to training or training hours in accordance with the command of the competent grant, on the route and from where to training in the time and line of time and line. The second-class reserve was treated at the medical hospital or the medical hospital until the injury. During the duration of the treatment of the examination, treatment such as corporal officers, soldiers at the Army. If the decline of the labor capacity from 5% to 21% is given a one-year allowance of 12 months ' salary; the decline is between 22% and 80%, and one per cent of the decline is added by 0.4 months of base salary; the decline from 81% or upward is subsidiated once by 60%. A month's salary. If the risk accident resulted in the death of the second class, the second class was subsidizled once a 36-month-old salary, the owner of the burial was receiving 10 months of basic salary at the month of the month of death.
c) A second class reserve soldier in the time of training exercises if injured or dead, is considered by competent authorities if qualified as a merchant or a martyr, is entitled to the rules under the law of the favor of the public. The revolution, which was granted a one-by-a-half-month basis for the wounded, 60 months of basic salary for the patient.
d) The case of death due to the recurment of injuries during the training period, the burial of the burial was received by 10 months of the death of the facility in the month of death;
Cases of Reserve soldiers in second place stipulated at the point a, point b, point c 5 This if death is held in a military ceremony prescribed by the Ministry of Defense;
6. Cost of ensuring the regime, the policy stipulated at point b 1, Clause 2, Clause 3, Points b and Point c (a one-time allowance for the merchant, body paralysis) Clause 5 of this Article by the military unit focused on paying and deciding into the defense budget if it ' s the main unit unit, the decision to enter the local budget if it is the local team unit.
The budget guarantees the regime, the policy stipulated at Clause 4, Point 5 of Article 5 of this Article by the Military Command issued by the district command and the decision to enter the local budget.
7. The second class reserve is working in the agencies, organizing if a year is called training, and the rest of the remaining days are allowed to rest, or rest on time.
If the time of training training coincided with the time of the worker lift, the organization's quota, the end of the semester, the end of the course and the certification of the workplace, academic or special difficulties must have the certificate of the Social People's Committee. In the residence, the second-class reserve is adjourn for training.
1. State state budget for the Ministry of National Defense for the following tasks:
a) The extra pay for the Reserve soldiers for the second class during training exercises, the beneficiary of the salary from the state budget;
b) Make sure to eat, stay, military, medical, supplies for the Reserve soldiers with second class training;
c) The training organization;
d) Other contents related to second class reserve training.
2. State-level state budget for the ministries, the department for the following tasks:
a) Chi organizes the selection of second-class reserve soldiers;
b) Professional unit training is assigned to the Prime Minister's expense to the ministries, the industry.
3. Local budgets spend on the following tasks:
a) Chi organizes the selection and calls for a second class reserve training exercise;
b) The reserve support for the second class reserve family in the time of training;
c) A second-class reserve training exercise in the direction of the Prime Minister's direction for local budgets, including: Training organization; the provision of the provision of the reserve personnel for the unpaid reserve. State budget; food, housing, military, medical supplies, supplies for reserve soldiers; other content involved in second-class reserve training.
4. The genus content specified in Clause 1, 2, 3 This is done in accordance with the current law standard.
State funding ensures that the second-tier reserve coach is set up in the annual state budget bill of the Ministry, the industry, the current state budget allocation. The planning of accounting, management, and accounting decisions are defined by the State Budget Law and the implementation guidelines.
Vassa Please. g V
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AGENCY, THE ORGANIZATION, THE INDIVIDUAL
1. Host, Coordination of ministries, disciplines, Provincial People's Committee to organize registration, management: Women's citizens of the age of carrying out a military service, a profession which is suitable for the requirements of the People's Army; citizens of the area, exempt from entering service.
2. Content regulation, program, training time for second-class reserve soldiers to be transferred to the first class reserve.
3. Every year building plans for a second-class reserve training plan, the Prime Minister decides.
4. The decision base of the Prime Minister, the Minister of Defense decides to hand over training for military units.
5. Directed by, instruct, the general manager, check out the selection and call the second class reserve soldiers to concentrate training within the country.
1. The Ministry of Finance is responsible for coordinating with the Ministry of Defence in the established public and implementation of the state budget project under the provisions of the State Budget Law to ensure implementation of the regime, the policy stipulated at this decree.
2. The ministries, the industry, the Provincial People ' s Committee co-ordinated the Ministry of Defence in registration, management: Female citizens of the age of carrying out a military service, a profession that is suitable for the requirements of the People's Army; citizens of the exempt status of enlisters.
3. The ministries, the industry, the Provincial People ' s Committee are assigned to the training of reserve units by the Prime Minister who are reserves of the second class reserve: The Chair, in coordination with the military units assigned by the Secretary of Defense, to receive the specialist unit. The ministry's reserves, the People's Committee, the Provincial Committee for Training.
1. This decree has been in effect since 1 May 2016.
2. Decree 42 /2011/NĐ-CP June 13, 2011 by the Government stipulated that the citizens of the military service are exempt from enlistenation during wartime; United States decree. 150 /2007/NĐ-CP October 9, 2007 by the Government on Reserve Army Reserve Division 2; Decision No. 1. 203 /2006/QĐ-TTg On August 31, 2006, the Prime Minister's office on the regulation of the profession of women's citizens needed for the Army, which expires at the time of its implementation.
Ministers, peer-to-peer agencies, government ministers of the Government, Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee, Central City, agencies, organizations and individuals are responsible for the implementation of this decree.
TM. THE GOVERNMENT.