Read the untranslated law here: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/3551-15
With a k o n u r as th h s on amendments to the civil procedure code of Ukraine (Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (BD), 2006, N 35, article 298), the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine n o s t a n o in l I have: I. In the civil procedural code of Ukraine (1618-15) (Supreme Council of Ukraine, 2004, NN, 40-42, art. 492) are as follows: 1. Article 43 lay in the following wording: article 43. The appointment or replacement of the legal representative of the Court 1. In the absence of the parties or third persons, recognized dysfunctional or limited in a civil capacity, legal representative of the Court by the organ of guardianship and custody ruling to appoint a guardian or trustee and attract them to participate in the case as legal representatives.
2. If a case is that malolìtnâ or underage person deprived of parental care, has no legal representative, the Court decision sets it under guardianship or tutorship by the organ of guardianship and care, appoints a guardian or trustee, and attract them to participate in the case as legal representatives.
3. If the legal representative has the right to conduct the case in court on the grounds established by law, the Court at the request of the organ of guardianship and care replaces a legal representative.
4. Release the guardian or trustee if the court appointed them, and assigning them to other persons are carried out in accordance with the second part of article 241 of this code ".
2. In paragraph 5 of article 201 of the words "the parties or a third party in cases stipulated by article" replace the words "in cases stipulated by parts of the first-third of the article.
3. in article 241: replace the first part of the two parts of the following contents: 1. the Court, receiving a decision to limit civil capacity of physical persons (including the limitation or deprivation of rights of under age persons to independently dispose of their income) or the recognition of individual dysfunctional, sets it under guardianship or custody and by the authority of guardianship and care assigns her a trustee or guardian.
2. the Court of Justice according to body care and custody or the person assigned to the trustee or guardian, month exempt her from the powers of the trustee or guardian and sets on the organ of guardianship and care of another person that decides to order. The Court on the application of a person, which is set to care, may release the trustee of his powers and assigned by the organ of guardianship and care of another trustee, decides to order.
The Court is considering the release of a guardian or trustee in court with stakeholders. Failure of these individuals does not prevent the consideration of the question of the dismissal of the guardian or trustee.
In this regard, part of the second-fourth considered parts of the third-fifth;
second part of the fifth off.
4. the first part of article 293 supplementing paragraph 30 the following contents: "30) release (the appointment) a guardian or trustee.
II. this Act comes into force from the day of its publication.
President of Ukraine v.Yushchenko Kyiv, March 16, 2006, 3551 N-IV
Search Translated Laws of Ukraine