On amendments to some laws of Ukraine regarding the purpose and indexing of pensions
(Information of the Verkhovna Rada (VR), 2014, No. 11, pp. 135)
Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Orders:
I. Amend the laws of Ukraine to be amended:
1. Article 56 The Law of Ukraine "On pension of persons exempt from military service, and some other persons" (Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 1992, No. 29, pp. 399; 1996, No. 17, pp. 73; 2006, No. 37, pp. 318) teach in such an editorial:
" Article 56. Payment of pensions to persons who are at full state
During the retirees of the number of servicemen who have the right to a pension of this Act, and their families at full state trimanence in the respective institution (the institution) is paid 25 per cent of the assigned pension. In cases where the size of its pension exceeds the cost of retention, the difference between pension and maintenance is paid, but not less than 25 percent of the assigned pension.
If the pensioner, who is in the appropriate institution at full state department, is inoperable by the family members, listed in part four article 30 of this Act which are on his outrimanence, the pension is paid in such a manner. Order: 25 per cent of the pension is the pensioner itself and the other part of the pension, but not more than 50 percent of the assigned pension size is specified for family members.
Part of the pension left after the payment of the pension amount to pensioner and members of his family according to parts of the first and second of this article is listed under the institution (institution) where the pensioner is at full state, for his personal life. A statement. Funds are credited to bank accounts of these institutions and are aimed solely at improving the living conditions of pensioners in the order defined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Orphans for the period of time at full state, due to the loss of the hudder is paid in full size and listed on their personal bank accounts.
Other children, who are at full state, are paid 50 percent of the retired pension due to the loss of the ship and are listed on their personal bank accounts. With this part of the pension remaining after the payment of the pension amount due to the loss of the hotelier, it is listed on the bank account of the institution where this child is at full state, and is aimed solely at improving conditions. The residence of children in these institutions is in the order defined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
The payment of a pension given the provisions of this article is carried out from the first number of the month on the basis of the month in which the pensioner is enrolled in full state maintenance. "
2. In The Law of Ukraine "On Universal State Pension Insurance" (Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 2003, No. 49-51, p. 376 with the following changes):
(1) Paragraph 15 of Article 11 should be supplemented with the words "as well as persons who are on vacation due to pregnancy and childbirth and receive assistance in relation to pregnancy and childbirth";
(2) In part 2 of the second article, the words "second part of the fourth" would be replaced by the words "the paragraph of the tenth part of the third";
(3) Paragraph 2 of the second paragraph 2 of the second article 36 after the words "higher educational institutions" to supplement the words " (including the period between completing the training in one of the enrolled educational institutions and the introduction to another institution or in the period) In the course of completing training in one educational and qualification level and continuing training on the other under the conditions that such a period is not exceeding four months) ";
in the paragraph of the third part of the first word "according to part of the third" replace the words "according to the third part of the first";
In the first sentence of the paragraph of the fourth word "average wage (income) on average per insured person in Ukraine", replace "average wage (income) in Ukraine";
paragraph 6 of the sixth edition:
"For the months that are accounted for for determining the salary cap (income) of the insured person";
in the seventh term "salary (income) on average per insured person in Ukraine", "wages (income) on average per insured person in Ukraine" and "pay (income) on average per person per person" insured person in total for Ukraine "replace" average wage (income) in Ukraine " in the appropriate case;
In paragraph 12 of the word "wages (income) on average per insured person in Ukraine", replace "average wage (income) in Ukraine";
in the paragraphs twenty-first and twenty-second words "average wage of workers employed in the fields of economy of Ukraine" in all differences, replace "average wage (income) in Ukraine, from which insurance fees" in the respective Mark.
In the name of the word "average wage of workers employed in the fields of economy of Ukraine" to replace "average wage (income) in Ukraine, of which insurance fees are paid";
The first part of the second chapter is read:
" 2. In addition to indexing the pension provided by part of the first of this article, every year since March 1 of the current year, if the average wage (income) in Ukraine, of which insurance contributions have been paid, over the past year has increased, a recuperation is carried out. assigned to pay pensions, from which the (predefined) pension is approved, which is responsible for less than 20 per cent of the average wage rate (income) in Ukraine paid to insurance premiums compared to the previous year, but not less level growth Inflation (Consumer Price Index) over the past year ";
(6) Paragraph 13 of section XV of "Final Provisions" would complement the paragraph to the other such content:
" In case a person has the right to receive pension, according to Law of Ukraine "On scientific and scientific and technical activities" and this Act, is appointed by one pension for its choice. With this difference between the size of a pension to which a person has the right of the specified Law, and the size of pensions from the solidarity system according to this Act, under the terms provided by the Law of Ukraine " On scientific and Scientific and technical activities ";
7) in the text of the Law of the Word "the physical person is subject of business activity" in all differences and the numbers replace the words "physical person-the entrepreneur" in the relevant distinction and.
3. In Law of Ukraine "On State Social Assistance to Persons who Have No Right to Retirement, Disability" (Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 2004, No. 33-34, pp. 404):
(1) In paragraphs 1 and 3 of the part of the first article 7, the words "Law of Ukraine" On pension provision of servicemen, persons of primary and private composition of bodies of internal affairs and of other persons "to replace the words" of the Law of Ukraine " On pension Providing individuals who are exempt from military service, and some other persons ";
(2) Article 10 shall be supplemented with the fourth and fifth such content:
" The difference between the size of assigned state social assistance to individuals who do not have pension rights, and disabled persons who are at full state care in the appropriate institution (institution), and the size of state social care that Being paid to individuals according to the part of the third of this article, lists the institution where the person is, for her personal written statement or by the statement of its legal representative. The funds are credited to the bank accounts of these institutions and are directed solely to improve the living conditions of persons listed in the order defined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
The payment of public social assistance to individuals who do not have pension rights and disabled persons with regard to the provisions of parts of the third and fourth of this article comes from the first in the month of the month in which the person is enrolled in full state "Detention".
4. In The Law of Ukraine "On collecting and accounting for a single contribution to public social insurance" (Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 2011, No. 2-3, pp. 11, No. 41, pp. 413; with the changes made by the Laws of Ukraine of 6 September 2012 No. 5209-VI and from 2 October 2012 No. 5406-VI and No. 5410-VI):
1) in the part of the first article 4:
Paragraph 1 (1) of the seventh paragraph, after "assistance for temporary inoperability", would be supplemented by the words "assistance in relation to pregnancy and childbirth";
Paragraph 11 of the words "are on leave due to pregnancy and childbirth and receive assistance in connection with pregnancy and childbirth";
(2) Paragraph 1, paragraph 1, paragraph 1, paragraph 4 of the first section of the first article 7 and part of the twelfth article 8, after the words "assistance with temporary failure", complemented by the words "assistance in relation to pregnancy and childbirth".
II. This Act takes effect from the first number of the month, the next month of its publication.