Making changes to some laws of Ukraine on the execution of court decisions
(Information Of The Verkhovna Rada (VR), 2014, No. 20-21, pp. 739)
Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine ruling :
I. Amend the laws of Ukraine to be amended:
1. In Executive proceedings of Ukraine "On executive proceedings" (Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 2011, No. 19-20, art. 142; 2012, No. 32-33, art. 413; 2013, No. 8, pp. 66; with changes made by the Law of Ukraine on 2 October 2012 No. 5411-VI):
(1) Part of the second article 3, to be published in this edition:
" 2. The decision to levy funds from government bodies, state and local budgets or budgetary institutions are carried out by the Treasury maintenance of the budget funds ";
(2) part of the second article 28 will complement the words "and in the case of decision-making" The Law of Ukraine "On the Guarantees of the State on the Execution of Judicial Decisions" ;
(3) Part of the first Article 37 to complement paragraph 18 of this content:
" (18) the sending of an executive document to the central executive body, implementing state policy in the treasury for budget funds, in the case of foregoing part of Article 4 of the Law of Ukraine "State guarantees for the execution of judgments";
The second sentence of the first set in this edition: " The order to stop the executive proceedings with the basis given to paragraphs 1 to 17 of the first article 37 of this Act, the State Artist shall not later read the next working day when He became aware of such circumstances, and on the basis of paragraph 18 of the first article 37 of this Act, the day of the publication of the executive document to the central authority of the executive branch, implementing state policy in the sphere of treasury Maintenance of budget funds ";
part of the second complement of the paragraph by the seventh such content:
" paragraph 18 of the first article 37 of this Act, shall be received from the central authority of the executive branch, which implements state policy in the treasury of treasury funds, about the transfer of funds to the relevant the account of the public executive service or the charge ";
5) in parts of the fourth and seventh article 45 words "State Treasury of Ukraine" to replace the words "the central body of the executive branch, which provides the formation of public financial policy".
2. In Laws of Ukraine "On guarantees of the State for the execution of judicial decisions" (Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 2013, No. 17, pp. 158; with changes made by the Law of Ukraine dated 15 May 2013 No. 238-VII):
1) in Article 4 :
Part three after the words and numbers "Points 2-4" to supplement the digital "9";
In parts of the fourth and fifth words of the "State Executive Service of Ukraine", replace "the body of the State Executive Service";
2) in parts of third and Fourth Article 5 The words "State Executive Service of Ukraine" to be replaced by the words "State Executive Officer";
3) in "Final Provisions" :
the name of the editor in such an editorial:
" Section II
TRANSITIONAL AND TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS ";
after Item 2 Add a new paragraph to this content:
" 3. Executive documents by decisions of the court on the charging of funds or decisions of the court that have taken the lawful force under which are defined by the first article 2 of this Act which are issued or passed into force under this Act are given to The public executive service body for six months from the day of entry into force. If the decision to charge the funds or executive documents behind these decisions, the borrowers under which are defined by the first article 2 of this Act, were not submitted in the rows set by this item, this is not a basis for failure to be performed. a given court decision.
The arrears shall be repaid in such a draw:
In the first place, arrears for pension and social payments are repaid, about the leaching of alimony, damages and harm caused by crime or administrative offences, handicrations or other damage Health, as well as in relation to the loss of a hodler;
The second step is paid off by the decisions of the court-related court decisions;
The third place is paid off by all the other decisions of the court.
The budget appropriations for repayment of debt are determined by the Law on the State Budget of Ukraine for the appropriate year. "
In this regard, paragraph 3 should be considered as paragraph 4;
4) in the text Law The "State Treasury Service of Ukraine" is replaced by the words "the central executive body that implements state policy in the treasury of treasury funds" in the relevant case.
1. This Act will take effect from the day, the following day by the day of its publication.
2. The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine:
to ensure that the exercise is made for one year from the day of the Act of the Inventory of the Court of Justice, which is guaranteed by the state passed on the basis of the rule of law that should take effect in the By law;
Bring the Act into compliance with the Act for three months.