About arčynah (statements of the Mejlis of Turkmenistan, 2007, no. 1, art. 36) this law defines the powers of the archins, their activities and relations with State authorities, public associations and businesses.
CHAPTER I. GENERAL PROVISIONS Article 1. Arčyn Arčyn is the head of the local government and local authorities in the territory of the city in the district, the village, as well as villages, forming gengešlik.
Article 2. Legal framework the legal basis for the activity of the archins archins represent the Turkmen Constitution, this law, the law of Turkmenistan "on Gengeshi," acts of the Khalk Maslakhaty of Turkmenistan, the President of Turkmenistan and other normative legal acts of Turkmenistan.
Article 3. The main tasks of the Arčyna the main objectives of Arčyna are: 1) the execution of the laws of Turkmenistan, the Khalk Maslakhaty of Turkmenistan, the President of Turkmenistan, Turkmenistan's Majlis, the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, the corresponding velaâtskogo, ètrapskogo city, the Khalk Maslakhaty, Gengeša solutions, orders the khyakims velayat, etrap, City issued within their competence;
2) Organization of integrated economic, social and cultural development of the city, Township, village;
3) ensure a high level of health, education and culture;
4) Organization of uninterrupted provision of water, gas, electricity, sustainable facilities, networks and other structures, utilities, communications;
5) the construction and maintenance of local roads;
6) the landscaping of cities, towns and villages;
7) Organization to combat crime, drug addiction, protection of public order, the rights, freedoms and lawful interests and property of the citizens.
Article 4. Arčyna Arčyna Activity activity principles is based on the principles of the rule of law, respect for the personality, rights and freedoms of humanism, justice, transparency, personal responsibility, interaction with collectives of the enterprises, institutions and organizations, public associations and citizens.
Article 5. Election and discharge Arčyna the order of election to Office and release from Office of Arčyna is determined by the Turkmenistan law "on Gengeshi,".
Article 6. Accountability Arčyna 1. Arčyn as the head of the local authority is accountable to the Gengešu and the ètrapskomu, urban the Khalk Maslakhaty.
2. Arčyn as the head of the local executive authorities accountable to the President of Turkmenistan, respectively hâkimam velayat, etrap towns and carries the personal responsibility for the State of affairs of the territory in all spheres of life.
CHAPTER II. Rights and obligations Article 7 ARČYNA. Arčyna rights and responsibilities as head of the representative organ of popular power-Gengeša Arčyna rights and responsibilities to guide the work of the Gengeša shall be governed by the law of Turkmenistan "on Gengeshi,".
Article 8. Law Arčyna in his executive-administrative activities of Arčyn in its executive-administrative activities has the right to: 1) monitor the implementation of programmes of economic, social and cultural development of the city, town, villages and execution of local budgets;
2) represent the interests of the city, town, gengešlika in relations with State and public organizations and businesses;
3) to take part in the plans of enterprises, institutions and organizations situated on the territory of city, village, gengešlika, in relation to land use, nature conservation, construction, housing and communal services, use of labour resources, production of consumer goods and building materials based on local raw materials, socio-cultural, domestic and other public services, make their proposals on these issues;
4) consider and make hakimlik city, etrap and velayat project proposals on planning and development of the city, village, villages, monitor compliance with development plans in the city, Township, village, suspend construction, if it is in violation of building rules the city, town, villages;
5) within the limits of their authority to issue orders binding on the territory under their jurisdiction;
6) complaints on the allocation of plots of land and to contribute, together with the private Association of relevant materials for the consideration of the Gengeša and the Gengeša decision on this matter in the Commission on land issues etrap (City);
7) with the consent of the businesses located on the territory of the city, town, gengešlika, accumulating their funds on landscaping and gardening;
8) based on the local conditions, in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan to submit proposals for Gengešu the definition of local fees;
9) convene the general meeting (DNF) citizens residing in the territory of a city, town, gengešlika or some of its constituent parts to discuss the most important issues relating to the vital activities of citizens (landscaping, municipal and cultural services, policing, etc.);
10) give orders to enterprises, institutions or organizations in territory under their jurisdiction, to provide transport for natural disasters, fires, eliminate man-made accidents and disasters, for the transportation of injured, ill, in need of emergency medical care, visits to ill health workers and in other exceptional cases;
11) to prepare proposals and relevant materials on the administrative-territorial division, rewarding citizens;
12) appoint and dismiss employees of the Gengeša;
13) seek information and hear reports of Heads of agencies of health, education and social sphere of their activities on the territory under their jurisdiction;
14) request information from heads of businesses, regardless of their legal form and subordination, operating on the territory under their jurisdiction, on the implementation of the decisions of local authorities, issued within the limits of their competence.
Article 9. Arčyna duties as head of the local Executive Arčyn as the head of the local executive authority has the following duties: 1) revert to the Gengeša draft programmes of economic, social and cultural development of the city, town, village and local budget;
2) to manage objects of the municipal property;
3) to organize the monitoring of the collection of taxes and local fees;
4) coordinate activities of enterprises located on the territory, on issues related to the needs of the population in goods and services, economic and social development of the territory and the use of labour resources;
5) monitor compliance with veterinary rules livestock and poultry, quarantine and other measures for the prevention and elimination of diseases of animals and birds;
6) contribute to the development of production and processing of agricultural products, development of folk arts and crafts;
7) direct improvement of the city, the village and the village recreation areas located in their territories, to organize sanitary clearing and landscaping of the city, town and village, take measures to preserve green space and care for them;
8) organize the construction and repair of roads, bridges, local enterprises and constructions (aqueduct, sewer, ènergoteplosnabženiâ, gas facilities, reservoirs, wells, baths, etc.) at the expense of the local budget and other funds;
9) maintain in good condition and houses and public buildings, adjoining to them territories, historical monuments, as well as cemeteries and other places of burial;
10) to organize the territory the decision of questions of accommodation enterprises in trade, public catering and consumer services, monitoring the trade and domestic services;
11) to take measures for the smooth functioning of the General purpose objects, roads, electric, gas companies and other networks and facilities, communications, transport;
12) coordinate the activities of cultural institutions located in the territory of the city, town and gengešlika, to take measures to expand their networks, development of national creativity and artistic performances; carry out mass activities related to public holidays, important dates;
13) take measures to ensure the adequate organization of the work of the nursery schools in the territory; help to strengthen communication with school production, education and vocational guidance of youth, leisure and recreation of children;
14) take action to the device for children deprived of parental care in specialized schools, children's homes and placing them in foster families; to organize work on the prevention of neglect of minors; prepare proposals and relevant materials on the appointment of guardians, to facilitate monitoring of the discharge of their duties;
15) to promote measures for the Organization of the work of the health institutions to provide medical assistance to the population, provide the leadthrough of measures on protection of motherhood and childhood, to promote sanitation and anti-epidemic measures;
16) supervise the sanitary condition of human settlements, water supplies, housing, retail, catering, schools and other institutions;
17) implement measures for the massive development of physical culture and sports among the population, construction of sports fields and other sports facilities;
18) take appropriate measures to combat crime, drug abuse, the protection of public order, the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens, to organize work to explain legislation;
19) to monitor compliance with the rules of the passport system; in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan make registration of acts of civil status, perform notarial acts, record some family property sections of households to help citizens provided for by the legislation of Turkmenistan;
20) lead by established forms of household books and records of the population and in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Turkmenistan, to report to the public authorities;
21) make decisions related to the Organization of civil defence;
22) constantly inform the public about its activities;
23) to party of citizens considered in terms established by the legislation of Turkmenistan, suggestions, statements and complaints and to take the necessary measures on them;
24) address other issues assigned to the competence of Arčyna normative legal acts of Turkmenistan.
Article 10. Order Arčyna 1. To address operational and other current issues Arčyn publishes within its competence orders, mandatory for all citizens and economic actors on the territory under their jurisdiction.
2. orders Arčyna cannot restrict rights and freedoms determined by the Constitution of Turkmenistan, the laws of Turkmenistan, the Khalk Maslakhaty of Turkmenistan, acts of the President of Turkmenistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, as well as for the citizens of duties not provided for by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
3. Arčyna Orders come into effect at the moment of signing or within the period specified in the order.
4. the Arčyna can be cancelled the local Council on the initiative of not less than one third of the members of the Gengeša, on the recommendation of the Procurator, the relevant District, urban the Khalk Maslakhaty, the khyakims, etrap towns.
CHAPTER III. RELATIONSHIP with ARČYNA HÂKIMOM, public associations and economic entities, article 11. Relationship Arčyna with hâkimom in the local executive authorities accountable to Arčyn hâkimu.
Article 12. Arčyna relations with public associations and religious organizations Arčyn on matters falling within its competence, liaises with public associations and religious organizations in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Article 13. Arčyna relations with enterprises, organizations, institutions, associations and other dajhanskimi businesses 1. Arčyna relations with enterprises, organizations, institutions outside the system of the local economy of the administrative-territorial unit, dajhanskimi associations and other business entities are determined by the applicable law.
2. Entities, irrespective of their affiliation and forms of ownership, must negotiate with the relevant Arčynom activities that may cause social, environmental and other negative consequences.
3. On matters within its competence, Arčyn can hear the heads of enterprises, institutions and organizations irrespective of their form of ownership and departmental subordination daikhan associations and 1,815 private farms, to make proposals to the relevant parent bodies.
CHAPTER IV. FINAL PROVISIONS Article 14. Legal guarantees of Arčyna 1. The State shall guarantee conditions for the smooth implementation of the Arčynu powers, protects the rights, life, honour, dignity and inviolability of the person Arčyna.
2. Arčyn cannot be prosecuted, arrested or otherwise deprived of his freedom, measures of administrative punishment imposed by a Court of law without the consent of Gengeša.
Turkmen President Gurbanguly Berdymukhammedov mountains. Mary March 30, 2007, no. 111-III