Read the untranslated law here: http://minjust.gov.tm/ru/mmerkezi/doc_view.php?doc_id=15075
About volunteering * translated from the official language of Turkmenistan.
This law establishes the legal framework for volunteering, defines the basic principles and types of volunteer activities, goals and objectives of the basic forms and procedures for the exercise of this activity, as well as measures of the State support of volunteering.
Chapter i. General provisions article 1. The basic concepts used in this law for the purposes of this Act, applies the following concepts: 1) volunteering is a form of social service, the totality of social relations arising from the implementation of the citizens (volunteers) on their own initiative and activity in the provision of services, knowledge and skills or to participate in activities in the field of public benefit for recipients volunteer assistance;
2) volunteer-a citizen of Turkmenistan, as well as a foreign citizen or stateless person engaged personally in his spare time (training) volunteer activities;
3) public benefit-social support and protection of citizens, charity, health, education and science, culture and arts, tourism and sport, environment protection Wednesday and other areas of public importance;
4) recipient of the volunteer assistance is an individual or a legal entity, social group, society as a whole, which need the assistance of volunteers and for which volunteer activities;
5) a foreign volunteer-volunteer who is a foreign citizen or a stateless person lawfully residing on the territory of Turkmenistan for a continuous period of time-not more than twelve months to implement the volunteer activities volunteerism Treaty with the volunteer organization in Turkmenistan, in accordance with the provisions of this Act;
6) volunteer activities is a voluntary activity carried out free of charge, on the basis of the free will of citizens (volunteers) through the execution of works, rendering services in the forms and shapes, stipulated by the present law;
7) volunteer program is a complex of measures aimed at solving socially significant objectives and implemented using organized volunteer activities;
8) voluntary action-an event aimed at solving specific socially significant tasks, which participants are volunteers;
9) volunteer organization is a public organization, registered in accordance with the Turkmenistan law "on public associations", or international non-governmental and non-profit organization with the State registration (affiliate) on the territory of Turkmenistan, acting volunteer Organizer activities, conducting volunteer programs or volunteer campaign, attracting volunteers in their activities, which act in their name and on their behalf;
10) volunteering-agreement concluded in the form of a civil contract between a natural person, hereinafter referred to as a volunteer, and legal entity, hereinafter referred to as the volunteer organization for which the first person undertakes to carry out the second specific public use without receiving money or other material reward;
11) personal volunteer Carnet is a document in the prescribed form, which confirms the activity of a natural person as a volunteer;
12) State register-a register of volunteers, which includes volunteers as participants volunteer programs or volunteer actions, and also voluntarily expressed an expression of such participation;
13) volunteering information network-outdoor information resource on the Internet that provides mechanisms for advancing specific proposals, programmes to promote volunteer activities;
14) Coordinator of volunteers-volunteer or employee volunteer organization appointed a volunteer organization from among its members in order to implement functions such as instructing volunteers, the distribution of work between them, positioning and workload of each volunteer, monitoring their work, as well as having the authority to communicate directly with the authorized body of State administration in the field of volunteering, other State bodies and local self-government bodies and other volontërskimi organizations.
Article 2. Turkmen legislation on volunteering and 1. Turkmen legislation on volunteering based on the Constitution and consists of this law and other normative legal acts of Turkmenistan on volunteer activities.
2. If an international treaty to which Turkmenistan stipulates other rules than those stipulated by this law, the rules of the international treaty shall apply.
3. this Act does not apply to individual volunteer shares through family, friends or good-neighbourly relations.
Article 3. Actors volunteer stakeholders volunteer activities are: 1) volunteers;
2) volunteer organization;
3) recipients volunteer assistance;
4) authorized government authority in the field of volunteerism;
5) public administration and local self-government bodies in promoting volunteer activity within its competence;
6) other individuals as well as legal entities, the statutory documents which identified voluntary activities are directly or indirectly involved in the organisation and implementation of volunteer activities.
Article 4. Objectives and tasks of the volunteer activities 1. Objectives of volunteer activity are: 1) foster civic mindedness and sense of social responsibility, solidarity, mutual assistance and charity in society;
2) gratuitous participation in socially significant activities, with the consent of their organizers;
3) grant aid to the needy people and social groups;
4) provide opportunities for citizens to express themselves, to realize their potential and gain recognition through their involvement in social practices.
2. The tasks of the volunteer activities include: 1) State agencies, business entities, individuals and family groups in addressing social problems and public events;
2) assistance to citizens in mastering the basics of safety, first aid skills, environmental protection, social work with the different categories of the population;
3) stimulation of vocational orientation and formation of professional skills;
4) assistance in obtaining citizens skills for self-fulfilment and organize to solve social problems;
5) preparing personnel pool of volunteers;
6) formation mechanisms of citizen engagement in diverse social activities aimed at improving quality and promoting a healthy way of life of the population, preservation of cultural heritage, patriotic and ecological education of youth;
7) dissemination of ideas and principles of social service among the population;
8) development and support of youth initiatives, aimed at organizing and implementing volunteer activities.
Article 5. Basic principles of volunteer activities Volunteer activities in Turkmenistan is based on the following principles: 1) free expression, voluntariness, honesty, equality and respect for the rule of law in implementing the activities of volunteers;
2) freedom in setting goals, shapes, forms and the methods in selecting volunteer activities based on unconditional observance of human and civil rights, legislation of Turkmenistan, traditions and social order of the Turkmen people;
3) transparent and accessible information about volunteer activities with unconditional respect for the rights of the individual, family secrets, the confidentiality of the personal data of citizens;
4) humanity, respect for human and civil rights and freedoms as the recipient of the volunteer and the volunteer;
5) attraction and recruitment of volunteers on the basis of equal opportunity and without discrimination;
6) volunteer knowledge of their rights and responsibilities, knowledge, skills and experience, involving the contribution of volunteers;
7) volunteer activities without obtaining from the recipient of the volunteer assistance or volunteer organization any money or other remuneration in addition to the costs associated with the implementation of volunteer activity;
8) lack in volunteer activities to support political parties, the holding of referenda, as well as on the commercial promotion of goods, works, services, commercial mediation in order to obtain social or material benefit;
9) implementation of volunteer activities at the inadmissibility of substitution of authority bodies of State administration and bodies of local self-government;
10) support for volunteer activities of State authorities, local self-government bodies in order and in forms that do not contradict the legislation of Turkmenistan;
11) security life volunteer and life of surrounding people, the preservation of their property, environmental protection Wednesday;
12) equal and mutually advantageous international cooperation in the field of volunteer activities.
CHAPTER II. THE MAIN TYPES OF VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES. Procedure and FORMS of VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES Article 6. The main types of volunteer activities to the main types of volunteer activities include: 1) support for youth initiatives, children's and youth movement, children's and young people's organizations;
2) promoting patriotic, spiritual and moral education of children and youth;
3) caring for the sick and the elderly, assisting the disabled, veterans of war and labour;
4) participate in the social rehabilitation of children-orphans, children left without parental care, children in difficult situations, the care of children in families;
5) participation in the activities on the prevention of neglect and juvenile delinquency;
6) participate in civil defence;
7) assisting people affected by natural disasters, fire, epidemics and epizootics, environmental, man-made and other disasters;
8) participation in warning the public about natural disasters, environmental, man-made and other disasters, preparedness and overcome their consequences;
9) participate in environmental protection Wednesday, environmental activities and accomplishment of territories;
10) assistance to refugees and internally displaced persons, as well as other categories and groups of persons in need of assistance and support, including in institutions of health, education and social protection;
11) promotion of scientific, technical, artistic creativity of children and youth;
12) participate in archaeological, ethnographic and other scientific expeditions, restoration, repair work;
13) care of monuments and graves, work in forest farms and sanctuaries (clearing forests, planting trees and other work);
14) participation in the preservation of cultural heritage and historical-cultural Wednesday, monuments of history and culture;
15) participate in the development of education, science, promoting knowledge, innovation support;
16) participation in the development and popularization of physical culture, sport and active leisure, social tourism;
17) part in organizing and holding the State, regional, and international sports and recreational events and sports competitions;
18) promotion of a healthy lifestyle, organizing and conducting preventive work to counter the spread of diseases, predstavlâûših danger to society;
19) participation in organizing and conducting cultural, entertainment and other social events;
20) caring for homeless animals;
21) promotion of knowledge in the field of protection of the population and territories from emergency situations and fire safety;
22) provision of free legal aid and legal education of the population, protection of consumer rights;
23) promotion of production and (or) diffusion of social advertising and other forms of social activity;
24) other volunteer activities, does not contradict the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Article 7. Implementation of volunteer activities 1. Volunteer activities may be carried out by individuals and legal entities as registered and not registered as volunteers.
2. foreign volunteers have the right to carry out volunteer activities on the territory of Turkmenistan in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
3. Volunteer activities may take the following forms: 1) individual volunteer activities;
2) volunteer activities through volunteer organization in Turkmenistan on an individual or organized (Group) order.
4. in order to enable volunteers to participate in volunteer activities by the authorized body of State administration in the field of volunteering database formed volunteer vacancies.
Vacancies for forming a database can provide public authorities and bodies of local self-government, as well as social service agencies, health clinics, orphanages and other institutions, environmental, psychological, legal service, organization culture, sports organizations, public associations and other organizations.
Volunteer vacancies database hosted on the site of the authorized body of State administration in the field of volunteering and sent via e-mail to those registered on the site in accordance with this law.
5. Volunteer activities can be carried out on the basis of a contract concluded between volunteering volunteer and volunteer organization in the form of a civil law contract, and without entering into such an agreement if the volunteer directly with the recipient of the volunteer assistance.
6. Volunteer activities are not regulated by labour legislation of Turkmenistan, shall not be subject to quotas and does not require a work permit.
7. registration of volunteers is on a voluntary basis of notification by the authorized body of public administration in the area of volunteering, including at its site on the Internet.
8. Volunteer activities may not substitute military service conscripts or paid work.
9. Volunteer may not engage in volunteer activities at your workplace.
10. Do not use volunteers in order to prevent shortages of workers in the workplace (service).
11. implementation of the volunteer activities is not permitted for commercial purposes.
12. juveniles may engage in volunteer activities, with the consent of one of their parents or guardian (Trustee), the Department of custody and guardianship.
Article 8. The main documents used in working with volunteers to the basic documents used in working with volunteers, include: 1) volunteering;
2) personal book volunteer;
3) letter of recommendation;
4) accounting logs personal data of volunteers.
Article 9. Volunteering agreement 1. The Treaty is volunteering with persons who have attained the age of eighteen. It can also be concluded with minors with the consent of one of their parents or guardian (Trustee), the Department of custody and guardianship.
Volunteering agreement to persons referred to in this part shall be in writing.
2. Volunteer Organization to conclude an agreement volunteer volunteering, if a volunteer activities volunteer busy more than twenty hours per month.
If a volunteer simultaneously carries out volunteer activities in several volunteer organizations, each volunteer organization in which volunteer operates over twenty hours per month, is obliged to conclude a separate agreement volunteer volunteering.
Regardless of the duration and type of volunteer activities, the conclusion of a treaty performed by volunteering with foreign volunteers is required.
3. the contract shall contain the following: 1 volunteering) names of the parties;
2) the (volunteer activity, the nature of services (works), their volume, days and hours of work, the duration of the contract);
3) list of assigned (transferred) wealth and how to use them;
4) special conditions related to the implementation of the volunteer activities (reimbursement to volunteers on the hiring of residential premises, travel to the destination and back, eating at workplace and work clothes (shape), as well as the various tools required to perform the work (provision of services), and personal protective equipment purchased independently);
5) volunteer rights and responsibilities;
6) rights and obligations of the volunteer organization;
7) the rights and responsibilities of the Coordinator of volunteers (if any);
8) special requirements for professional skills volunteer, professional requirements;
9) volunteer health requirements, medical help and, if necessary, other documents (certificates, certificates of professional competence or qualifications);
10) benefits provided lessons;
11) to resolve potential claims;
12) liability, including material, volunteer for non-fulfillment (improper performance) of the said Treaty and causing damage to the recipient of the volunteer assistance or volunteer organization;
13) force majeure;
14) conditions of pre-term termination of the Treaty or annulled;
15) the procedure for resolution of disputes arising from the implementation of the volunteer activity.
4. the Treaty must also be volunteering issues, safety.
5. the Treaty of volunteering with a volunteer, including foreign, shall be drawn up in the official language of Turkmenistan. A volunteer can require additional contract volunteering in your own or another language of your choice.
6. the agreement is drawn up in two copies in volunteering, one of which is on mandatory storage in volunteer organizations, and the second is passed to the lessons.
7. If during the execution of the contract volunteering for reasons beyond the control of the parties of the reasons, circumstances arise hindering the exercise of the powers conferred upon a volunteer duties or make impossible the further performance of the contract, the contract is reviewed or is terminated on the initiative of one of the parties.
In the event of force majeure the agreement shall terminate unless the parties deemed not enforceable treaty obligations.
8. Termination of the contract unilaterally implemented volunteering volunteer or volunteer organization, subject to prior notification to the other party within seven days and the reasons for such a decision, unless otherwise stipulated in the contract of volunteering.
9. it is prohibited to conclude a treaty with the aim of avoiding volunteering of individual labour agreement (contract) or, as appropriate, civil contract for onerous rendering of services or other such agreement. In identifying such treaties, they shall be recognized as invalid.
Article 10. Personal volunteer book 1. Personal book volunteer is designed for volunteer accounting activities and provides information about the activities of volunteer, his promotions, additional training, skill level, passing through retraining.
This information is entered into the personal book volontërskimi volunteer organizations or organizations receiving volunteer assistance, by volunteer volunteer activities, and shall be certified by the signature of the head and the seal of the organization concerned.
2. personal volunteer Carnet is issued by an authorized body of State administration in the field of volunteering volunteer on request on the basis of a written statement and an identification number that is contained in the public registry of volunteers. Persons not having passed the registration procedure, personal book volunteer is not given.
3. personal volunteer book is a form of strict reporting form personal volunteer Carnet, its description, order creation, issuance and registration are defined and approved by the authorized body of State administration in the field of volunteering.
4. personal volunteer book issued in the official language of Turkmenistan. There may be additional page, on which the identity of a volunteer is duplicated on another language at the choice of the volunteer.
5. personal volunteer Carnet must have an identification number and series, as well as a system to protect against unauthorized manufacture and counterfeiting.
Article 11. Letter of recommendation 1. A letter will be issued at the request of the volunteer leader of volunteer organizations.
2. A letter of recommendation should contain the following information: 1) the surname, forename and patronymic volunteer;
2) the content of the letter (position, volunteer, and work period assigned responsibility and necessary skills, assessment of the duties performed, the assessment conduct volunteer activities, specific work situations which revealed certain intellectual, emotional, and practical ability of volunteer);
3) conclusion, recommendation letter (a summary of the views and proposals on the replacement of certain posts);
4) date, signature and identity data of letter (last name, first name, position in the volunteer organization, location, phone number and email address of the volunteer organization).
3. Letters of recommendation can be complementary to the methods for the selection of volunteers.
4. Volunteer activities, confirmed and recommendation letters, can be received by an employer as a work experience in a certain field of activity, if the experience is the criterion for admission to employment. Accuracy of the information contained in the letters annexed thereto confirmed personal volunteer Carnet.
Article 12. Accounting logs personal data of volunteers 1. Personal data are processed by volunteers volunteer organization in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan in the area of personal data protection.
2. Voluntary Organization conducts the following logs personal data accounting volunteers: 1) Journal of accounting volunteers;
2) Journal of accounting contracts volunteering;
3) Journal of accounting personal volunteer Carnets;
4) Journal of accounting reference letters.
3. Magazines are filled with volunteer coordinator or other authorized person volunteer organization.
4. Magazines are enumerated in ascending order, they cover are specified years of records and stored in a secure location.
Logs are stored in the volunteer organization for five years, and after this period may be destroyed.
CHAPTER III. The rights and responsibilities of the VOLUNTEER, VOLUNTEER organization and RECIPIENT of the VOLUNTEER ASSISTANCE Article 13. Volunteer rights and responsibilities 1. A volunteer has the right to: 1) free choice of measures and the volume of their participation in the implementation of the type of volunteer activity that meets his or her needs and interests, unless otherwise specified in the contract of volunteering;
2 termination of volunteer) free activity at any time, unless otherwise provided by the contract of volunteering;
3) obtaining accurate information about the volunteer organization, as well as the goals, objectives and content of its volunteer programs;
4) participate in the formulation and implementation of volunteer programmes on which agreement volunteering;
5) operate in the corresponding area to the best of their ability and according to volunteer the Organization rules;
6) participate in informational and educational programmes (raising qualifications) and other events organized for quality of volunteer activity;
7) getting uniforms, reimbursement for transportation, lodging, meals, purchase of the necessary PPE, tools, and other costs associated with the implementation of volunteer activity;
8) safety instructions when carrying out volunteer activities;
9) ensuring vaccination, medical examination and other preventive and curative activities directly related to the implementation of the volunteer activities;
10) guarantees social protection and medical assistance, if it is stipulated in the agreement volunteering;
11) receiving from volunteer organization letters, as well as recording the personal book a volunteer on his socially useful activity, employment, hours worked, promotions, as well as its additional training;
12) maintaining the confidentiality of their personal data and other information transmitted by a volunteer organization;
13) insurance in cases provided for by this law;
14) rest time, implying the establishment in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan such duration of working time, which does not undermine health and psychophysical resources volunteer.
2. A volunteer must: 1) in good faith and in a timely manner to fulfil the tasks of the volunteer organization;
2) comply with safety rules, not to cause harm through their activities, volunteer organizations, volunteer assistance recipients, their property, as well as harm the environment Wednesday;
3) in the cases of certain treaty volunteering, undergo a medical examination and provide help on the State of their health;
4) when having to undergo further training (retraining), prevent the actions and deeds that may adversely affect its reputation;
5) compensate direct losses caused by a volunteer in the case of unilateral termination of a treaty volunteering, unless otherwise provided for in this Treaty;
6) not to transfer his duties to implement the volunteer activities of other persons without the consent of the volunteer organization;
7) treat material resources and equipment allocated to it in the process of implementing volunteer activities and return them at the end of the work;
8) in performance of the contract to obey leadership volunteering volunteer organization with which concluded the contract;
9) maintain the confidentiality of the information to which he had access in the course of volunteer activity;
10) perform other duties provided for by the Treaty of volunteering.
Article 14. The rights and responsibilities of the volunteer organization 1. Volunteer organization organizes volunteer activities, promotes the market proposals to implement volunteer activities, selects and trains volunteers to work in certain areas, concludes treaties with them volunteering and guides to individuals and legal entities to perform the volunteer work.
2. Volunteer Organization has the following rights: 1) involved in volunteer programs and volunteer shares and sells them yourself;
2) carries out a pre-selection of recipients of volunteers, which will adjoin lessons;
3) recruiting volunteers, including attracts volunteers who are included in the State Register of volunteers or the Office in its register of volunteers, volunteer programs or volunteer shares to individual works on the basis of the Treaty volunteering in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan;
4) places in information network of volunteering information about the available volunteer vacancies;
5) gets the necessary tools and equipment for the implementation of the volunteer activities;
6) uses in his name and the words "volunteer activities volunteer organization;
7) appoint volunteer coordinator, defines his rights and obligations;
8) attracts organizations engaged in educational activities, training of volunteers, and also conducts seminars, hearings, meetings, rallies of volunteers;
9) cancels prisoner with volunteers volunteering agreement according to the procedure and on the grounds established by the present law and other normative legal acts of Turkmenistan;
10) oversees volunteer and requires it to timely and qualitative performance of volunteering obligations arising from the agreement;
11) receives from volunteers the information or reports on progress; leads appropriate accounting support volunteer activities, implementation of volunteer programs, conducting volunteer shares.
3. Volunteer Organization must: 1) find (draw) on the basis of free will and free choice of activity to participate in volunteer activities and volunteer programs volunteer participants with necessary and sufficient skills and physical capacity for work;
2) to conclude an appropriate agreement with the persons involved, volunteering to implement volunteer activities;
3) volunteers to explain their rights and obligations, instructing them, particularly in the area of security;
4) to train volunteers (if necessary);
5) ensure safe and appropriate volunteers for life and health conditions when implementing volunteer activities;
6) reimburse a volunteer travel, accommodation, meals, purchase of the necessary personal protective equipment and other costs, as well as to issue uniforms and instruments, if it is stipulated in the agreement, signed with the volunteering volunteer;
7) keep records of personal data accounting volunteers;
8) execute personal volunteer Carnet to them writing their socially useful activity, place of work, hours worked, promotions, as well as their additional training;
9) to issue a letter of lessons, the harried volunteer activities for over twenty hours per month;
10) carry health insurance and liability insurance for volunteers, in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan;
11) take measures of reparation for material damage caused to volunteer in carrying out volunteer activities;
12) take (if necessary) to participate in the resolution of conflicts between the recipient of the volunteer assistance and volunteer, as well as in providing assistance in case of accidents, injuries or illnesses, his lessons to draw up a statement about the incident and, as appropriate, inform the competent authority of the State administration in the field of volunteerism;
13) provide information on the implementation of the volunteer activities and information about the results of the volunteer activities of the authorized body of State administration in the field of volunteerism;
14) to provide the competent authority of the State administration in the field of volunteering list of candidates for promotion from among the most distinguished volunteers;
15) carry out public information support for the volontërskomu movement in General, its programmes and individual stocks, as well as contribute to their advancement;
16) perform other duties provided for by the Treaty of volunteering.
Article 15. The status of the volunteer organization 1. Giving the status of the volunteer organization is carried out by the authorized body of State administration in the field of volunteering on the basis of a written application on behalf of the public organization.
The statement shall contain: the name of the public organization, wishing to acquire the status of a volunteer organization, its location, mailing address, means of communication, as well as, if available, the address of the official site in a network the Internet, e-mail. The statement also attached an extract from the unified State Register of legal entities and a copy of the Statute (regulations) public organization.
Discovery of other information and documents, not contained in this article shall be prohibited.
Giving the status of the volunteer organization at no cost.
2. the decision on refusal to grant public organization status of the volunteer organization was adopted in the case of non-submission of information and documents, certain part 1 of this article, or non-conformity of the submitted documents with the requirements of this Act.
3. An applicant who, in the manner prescribed by this law are not accorded the status of volunteer organizations are prohibited from any use of the words "volunteer organization" in his name and in carrying out its activities.
4. Authorized Government authority in the field of volunteering takes the decision to deprive the applicant of the status of the volunteer organization on the basis of a written statement on behalf of the applicant, or cessation of its activity on the basis of a court decision about deprivation of the status of the volunteer organization in connection with the violation of the law of Turkmenistan on volunteering.
Article 16. The rights and obligations of the recipient of the volunteer assistance 1. Volunteer assistance recipient has the right to: 1) seeking volunteer assistance;
2) respectful and humane treatment by volunteers and volunteer organizations;
3) selection of volunteers and volunteer organizations, volunteer forms of assistance;
4) obtain information about their rights, duties and terms of volunteer assistance;
5) adherence to the legal regime of information with restricted access;
6) protection of its rights and legitimate interests in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
2. the recipient of the volunteer assistance shall: 1) provide volunteers and volontërskim organizations full and reliable information related to providing volunteer assistance;
2) does not create additional risks to life and health of volunteers during volunteer providing assistance;
3) recover direct damages caused by the failure in obtaining volunteer assistance.
CHAPTER IV. STATE REGULATION of VOLUNTEERING Article 17. Principles of State policy in the field of volunteer activities 1. The State fully promotes and supports volunteer activities at all levels as a priority.
2. The State shall adopt a policy of support for volunteer activities, which is being developed and implemented in compliance with the basic principles of volunteer activities referred to in article 5 of this law.
Article 18. Government measures to support volunteering 1. Quality standards for volunteer activities, the conditions for applying measures to support volunteers and volunteer organizations, the procedure for issuance of personal letters volunteers, Carnet and other documents, as well as the conditions necessary for the implementation of the volunteer activities, are set out in the relevant provisions, developed and approved by the authorized body of State administration in the field of volunteering.
2. Volunteer, included in the State Register of volunteers and signed a contract in writing, volunteering, has the right to receive personal volunteer Carnet established sample and reference letters, confirming implementation of volunteer activities and acquired experience and skills.
3. Volunteer activities, confirmed personal volunteer Carnet and recommendatory letters, takes into account both the experience of socially useful activity, if such is required for employment or study.
4. Volunteering, undertaken by a student with the purpose of forming of skills and the acquisition of professional experience, proven personal book volunteer and volunteering, counted in the academic or industrial (pre-diploma) practice if the student worked more than 40 hours and the establishment of professional education has with the volunteer organization agreement (Agreement) on cooperation.
5. Public authorities and bodies of local self-government are supporting volunteer activities and carry out the following steps for this purpose: 1) logistical support and subsidization of volunteer organizations;
2) funding, on a competitive basis, volunteer programs or volunteer shares;
3) social support volunteers in accordance with this law and other normative legal acts of Turkmenistan.
Article 19. Measures of public recognition volunteering 1. In recognition and in furthering the principles of merit and successful implementation of the volunteer activities of natural and legal persons and may be awarded in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
2. Authorized Government authority in the field of volunteering together with volontërskimi organizations conducting: 1) annual events to promote volunteerism and the recruitment of volunteers to participate in volunteer programs and volunteer actions;
2) annual recognition activities in the area of volunteering.
3. Volunteer organizations independently determine volunteer incentive scheme, which may include the following types of rewards: 1) verbal acknowledgement;
2) letter in the place of work or study;
3) a memorable gift, certificate, image production volunteer organization;
4) recommendations and feedback from employers, educational institutions;
5) delegation to volunteer to participate in international seminars, meetings, camps, forums;
6) payment for courses (choice of volunteer);
7) prizes from sponsors;
8) coverage of the activities of the volunteers in the media;
9) other types of rewards volunteers.
Article 20. The powers of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan in the area of volunteer activities of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan: 1) defines the State policy in the field of volunteer activity;
2) approves the programme of implementation and development of volunteer activity;
3) defines the authorized government authority in the field of volunteerism;
4) approves regulations governing volunteer activities;
5) exercise any other powers provided for by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Article 21. Powers of the authorized body of State administration in the field of volunteering 1. The powers of an authorized body of State administration in the field of volunteering include: 1) the implementation of the State policy in the field of volunteer activity;
2) develop programmes for the implementation and development of volunteer activity;
3) development of normative legal acts, regulating volunteer activities;
4) provision in the order established by this law, public organizations volunteer status of the Organization and the adoption of the decision on the termination of activities of a public organization as a volunteer;
5) providing estate, organizational, financial, informational, methodical and consulting support for volunteers and volontërskim organizations;
6) establishment of a sample personal sample volunteer Carnet accounting log personal data of volunteers;
7) issue personal volunteer Carnets;
8) registration of volunteers, the formation and maintenance of the State Register of volunteers;
9) formation and maintenance of a database of volunteer vacancies;
10) the definition of an insurance organization for volunteer insurance contract subject to adequate health insurance and civil liability insurance;
11) coordination of educational programs for training (retraining) volunteers;
12) regulating the Organization volunteering information network.
2. In order to implement its authority empowered Government authority in the field of volunteering holds meetings, workshops, conferences, seminars, round tables and other events, which is placed on his official Internet site.
3. Authorized Government authority in the field of volunteering puts on his official Internet site volunteer database of vacancies and the State Register of volunteers.
Article 22. The powers of the organs of State administration and bodies of local self-government bodies of State administration and bodies of local self-government: 1) are involved in the implementation of State policy in the field of support and promote volunteer activities;
2) develop appropriate departmental (local) development programmes and encourage volunteer activities;
3) provide property, organizational, financial, informational, methodical and consulting support to volunteers and volontërskim organizations;
4) participate in educational programmes for training (retraining) volunteers;
5) are the appropriate departmental (local) volunteer registries and databases containing information about proposals involving volunteer activities and applications for its implementation;
6) estimated within their departments and territories results volunteer activities and determine the direction of further development.
Chapter V final provisions Article 23. Reimbursement of costs related to the implementation of the volunteer activities 1. Volunteers are reimbursed the costs associated with the implementation of the volunteer activities in the territory of Turkmenistan, within the rules of reimbursement established for public servants and employees of enterprises, institutions and organizations that are wholly or partially contained (funded) at the expense of the State budget of Turkmenistan.
2. Lessons when providing supporting documents shall be reimbursed: 1) travel expenses (including transportation of luggage) to the place of implementation of volunteer activity;
2) food expenses, if volunteer work lasts more than four hours a day; living expenses in case of a volunteer on a business trip in another locality for the implementation of the volunteer activities, which will last more than eight hours;
3) costs for postage and telephone services if a volunteer carries out volunteer activities outside the location of the volunteer organization;
4) cost of a medical examination, vaccination and other preventive and curative activities directly related to the implementation of the volunteer activity.
3. Reimbursement of certain part 2 of this article shall be carried out at the expense of volunteer organizations.
Article 24. Financing and cost of providing volunteer activities 1. Raising funds and other property to ensure that volunteer activity is carried out in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
2. Volunteer organizations independently determine directions of use involved to ensure the volunteer activities of the funds and other property, except the target provision of funds and other assets of persons or entities for the implementation of the specific type of volunteer activities.
3. Volunteer Organization is obliged to take into account funds and other property entrusted to implement volunteer activities on selected balance sheet accounts.
4. The cost of providing volunteer activities are formed in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
5. Financial income from individuals and legal entities are used for specific types of volunteer activities under the Charter (provision) of the volunteer organization.
6. Volunteer organizations that receive funds to implement volunteer activities at the written request of the individuals and entities that provide the means to carry out volunteer activities are required to provide a report on the proper use of these funds by the date and in the manner established by these individuals.
Article 25. International volunteering 1. Participation of citizens of Turkmenistan in international volunteer programs and volunteer coordinated actions by the authorized body of State administration in the field of volunteering.
2. the State provides the legislative framework for the implementation and recognition of volunteering on an equal footing in respect of citizens of Turkmenistan and foreign citizens at both national law and legal field of other States under international instruments and programmes to which the Turkmenistan.
3. State educational institutions of Turkmenistan, facilitating the participation of pupils and students in international volunteer programs and promotions on the basis of their invitation, issued by the authorized body of the foreign State in the field of volunteer activity, indicating the scope of volunteer activity, location and timing of its implementation.
4. upon his return to Turkmenistan volunteer is required to submit a report on the volunteer activity and its confirmation by the authorized body of the foreign State in the field of volunteer activities. In such a case, the institution of Turkmenistan provides returned after a period of time associated with participation in international volunteer activities, student or student to favorable conditions for recovery in the learning process.
5. foreign volunteer volunteering concludes a contract for a certain period and on certain conditions with the authorized body of State administration in the field of volunteering or on his behalf with appropriate volunteer organization, acting on the territory of Turkmenistan.
6. foreign volunteers who arrived in Turkmenistan to implement volunteer activities, visas are issued in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan in a short period of time.
Foreign volunteers must register with the relevant authorities of the State migration service of Turkmenistan in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Article 26. Responsibility for violation of this Act, the violation of this law entails a responsibility established by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Article 27. The entry into force of this Act, this Act shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
Turkmen President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov mountains. Ashgabat January 12, 2016, no. 320-V.
Search Translated Laws of Turkmenistan