Read the untranslated law here: http://minjust.gov.tm/ru/mmerkezi/doc_view.php?doc_id=15130
On introducing changes and additions into the code of Turkmenistan on social protection of population * i. amend the code of Turkmenistan on social protection of population, approved the law of Turkmenistan dated October 19, 2012 year (statements of the Mejlis of Turkmenistan, 2012, no. 4, p. 91; 2013, no. 3, art. 59; 2014 g., no. 4, p. 152; 2015, no. 3, p. 113), the following amendments and supplements: 1. in paragraph 2 of article 29 , subparagraph d of paragraph 4 part two article 33, paragraph 1 of article 65, paragraphs 3-5 of article 70, paragraph 5 of part two article 73, paragraph 1 of the first paragraph of article 77, paragraph 2 the second part of article 81, the second part of article 143 the number "16", replace the number "18".
2. in paragraph 3 of part one of the words "the State service for the protection of the security of a healthy society in Turkmenistan" and paragraph 1 part of the seventeenth article 32, the words "the State service for the protection of the security of a healthy society in Turkmenistan", delete.
3. the fourth Part of article 37 shall be amended as follows: "4. Disabled persons in groups I and II, with its dependent minor children, is installed in addition to a pension for each child in the amount of 20 per cent of the basic amount for calculating the minimum pension.
4. the first part of article 38 shall be amended as follows: "1. survivor's pension is calculated on the basis of the number of dependants and the base value for the calculation of the minimum pension, and is: 1) for one dependant is 65 per cent;
2) for two dependents-125 per cent;
3) on three dependants-145 per cent;
4) on four dependants-170 percent;
5) on five dependents-185 percent;
6) six or more dependants-200 percent.
5. the third paragraph of the third part of article 40 supplemented by the following sentence: "the payment of share of pension as from the first day of the month following the month of submission of the application on the allocation of the share of the pension he.".
6. Article 42: after the first part of the complement part two as follows: "2. In the case of the provision of additional information on the length of service (service), salaries, affecting the size of awarded and paid pensions prior to the introduction of conditional pension _ * translated from the official language of Turkmenistan.
recalculation of pensions systems is available from the first day of the month following the month in which were presented for more information. ";
part two considered part of the third.
7. The second part of article 50 shall be reworded as follows: "2. the payment of pensions to insured persons may be carried out until they reach the age of retirement lump sum in full: 1) in recognition of their registration as officially disabled group I, II or III;
2) If you need treatment, requiring the material costs for the timely identification, prevention of complications, acute diseases, the list whereof shall be determined by the Ministry of health and medical industry of Turkmenistan, and prevent acute illness;
3) in case of departure for permanent residence abroad;
4) in some cases on the basis of a decision of the Pension Fund of Turkmenistan.
8. The second part of article 58 shall be amended as follows: "2. citizens are entitled to State benefits simultaneously under paragraphs 5-7 of the first paragraph of article 55, and pensions provided for by paragraphs 1-5 of the first paragraph of article 21 of this code, there shall be one kind of pension or benefits from the State of their choice. This does not apply to children under the age of eighteen, survivors eligible for State disability benefits.
9. Article 76 supplemented by a paragraph reading: "State child care allowance shall be granted from the day of birth of a child, regardless of the date of submission of the application on his appointment.
II. The present law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
Turkmen President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov mountains. Ashgabat, June 18, 2016 year no. 416-V.
Search Translated Laws of Turkmenistan