Read the untranslated law here: http://minjust.gov.tm/ru/mmerkezi/doc_view.php?doc_id=15128
On amendments and additions to some legislative acts of Turkmenistan * i. amend and supplement in the following legislative acts of Turkmenistan: 1.3261 article of the Criminal Code of Turkmenistan, approved the law of Turkmenistan on June 12, 1997 year, approved the new wording of the law of Turkmenistan on May 10, 2010 year (statements of the Mejlis of Turkmenistan, 2010 г., no. 2, p. 28, no. 4, p. 72; 2011 g. No. 1, art. 20, no. 3, art. 55; 2012 g., no. 3, art. 66; 2013, no. 4, art. 77; 2014 g., no. 1, art. 44, no. 2, art. 77, no. 4, art. 145; 2015, no. 1, art. 9, no. 4, art. 144): assent of part 1 shall be amended as follows: "shall be punished by imprisonment for a term of six months, with deprivation of the right to hold a certain post or engage in a certain activity for a period of up to two years.";
Supplement part as follows: "(4) Repeated within two years of the crimes provided for in this article, a person previously convicted for these crimes shall be punished by imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years.
2. paragraph 3 of article 9 of the Turkmenistan law "on the national security of Turkmenistan, adopted May 4, 2013 year (statements of the Mejlis of Turkmenistan, 2013, no. 2, p. 18), shall be amended as follows: «3) internal affairs agencies, border, customs and migration bodies, as well as other public bodies entrusted with tasks related to national security.
3. Article 28 of the Turkmenistan law "on the State border of Turkmenistan, adopted May 4, 2013 year (statements of the Mejlis of Turkmenistan, 2013, no. 2, p. 19; 2014 g., no. 4, p. 164): part II shall be amended as follows:" 2. the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan: 1) ensures the participation of the organs of internal affairs in compliance with the border regime, regime in the border area regime at checkpoints;
2) to the extent necessary, creates mobile posts at checkpoints;
_ * translated from the official language of Turkmenistan.
3) when there are sufficient grounds to inspects vehicles, cargoes and luggage citizens crossing the State border of Turkmenistan, to detect illicit trafficking in narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors, as well as alcohol and tobacco products, NASA, highly potent psychoactive, or other intoxicating substances;
4) is the State border service of Turkmenistan to assist in implementation of proceedings on administrative offences, in the conduct of initial inquiries and carrying out of operatively-search actions;
5) ensures public order while conducting at the State border of mass activities of an international nature, as well as in emergency situations at the border;
6) participates in legal education of the population of the border zone, prevention of offences relating to the regime of the State border;
the sixth part deleted.
4. The second part of article 30 of the Turkmenistan law "on State youth policy ', adopted August 29, 2013 year (statements of the Mejlis of Turkmenistan, 2013, no. 3, p. 53), shall be amended as follows:" 2. the State programme for projects in the areas mentioned in paragraph 1 of this article are developed and approved by the authorized bodies of State administration in the field of health and medical industry, labour and social protection, as well as the Interior with the participation of interested State bodies and public associations with a periodicity of at least 1 three years.
5. the third and fourth parts of article 5 of the Turkmenistan law "on State protection of victims, witnesses and other participants in criminal proceedings, adopted by January 12, 2016 year (statements of the Mejlis of Turkmenistan, 2016 г., no. 1, art. 2), delete the words", respectively, to protect the security service bodies healthy society "and" service agencies to protect the security of a healthy society ".
II. The present law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
Turkmen President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov mountains. Ashgabat, June 18, 2016 year no. 414-V.
Search Translated Laws of Turkmenistan