Read the untranslated law here: http://minjust.gov.tm/ru/mmerkezi/doc_view.php?doc_id=15125
On employment * this law defines legal, economic and organizational foundations for State policy in the sphere of employment, is aimed at ensuring the constitutional right of citizens to work and to protection against unemployment, and establishes State guarantees for employment.
Chapter i. General provisions article 1. The basic concepts used in this law are used in this law the following concepts: 1) employment activities of persons associated with the satisfaction of personal and social needs, does not contradict the legislation of Turkmenistan, bringing them to income in cash or any other form of communication in the form of wages, maintenance, payments in kind (hereinafter referred to as wages);
2) unemployment-socio-economic phenomenon in which part of the working population cannot find suitable jobs accordingly for their physical, psychological, intellectual abilities, they can be applied in the course of employment;
3) unemployed-working-age person of working age (men-18-62 years for women-18-57 years), due to not having a salary job seeker and registered in the State authority (service) employment (hereinafter referred to as the employment service) as unemployed;
4) seeking work-face, for reasons beyond its control, with no wages, job seeker independently or with the help of the State and (or) non-State employment service;
5) employment-a set of organizational and legal measures aimed at securing employment;
6) self-employed persons-persons with one or more business partners engaged in income-generating activities, without hiring workers on a permanent basis;
7) quota on job creation-a certain number of jobs (workers) set for employers to provide work for those in need of State support;
_ * translated from the official language of Turkmenistan.
8) quota for foreign labor recruitment-the share of foreign labor force as a percentage of the total number of employees at the enterprise, organization or institution as defined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan;
9) paid public works-your public activities performed on fixed-term employment contracts, organized as additional social support to the unemployed.
Article 2. Turkmen legislation on employment 1. Turkmen legislation on employment is based on the Constitution and consists of this law and other normative legal acts of Turkmenistan, regulate relations in the sphere of employment.
2. If an international treaty to which Turkmenistan stipulates other rules than those contained in this Act, the rules of the international treaty shall apply.
Article 3. The scope of this law 1. This law shall apply to relations arising in the sphere of employment in the territory of Turkmenistan.
2. foreign nationals and stateless persons residing permanently in the territory of Turkmenistan, Turkmen citizens have equal rights in the sphere of employment, unless otherwise provided by this law or by an international treaty.
Article 4. The main directions of the State policy in the sphere of employment, the main directions of the State policy in the sphere of employment are: 1) ensuring everyone equal rights and opportunities for free choice, at its discretion, profession, occupation and place of work, to healthy and safe working conditions;
2) social support to the unemployed;
3) economic, financial, fiscal and investment policies aimed at stimulating the creation of new jobs, including for persons with disabilities and other persons in need of State support;
4) orientation of the educational system for training in accordance with the demand of the labour market and the prospects for socio-economic development of Turkmenistan;
5) creating conditions for employment and entrepreneurial initiatives of citizens, promote the development of their capacities for productive and creative work;
6) creation of conditions for the employment of persons in need of State support;
7) formation of uniform information base related to employment;
8) coordination of the activities of State bodies to develop and implement measures to ensure employment, and monitoring their implementation;
9) internal labour market protection by setting quotas for foreign labor force;
10) implementation of international cooperation in the field of employment.
Article 5. The employed population to occupied population include: 1) persons employed in enterprises (including in the daikhan organizations and 1,815 private farms), organizations and agencies;
2) persons working for international organizations, located on the territory of Turkmenistan and Turkmen citizens working outside Turkmenistan;
3) elected to elected bodies designated or approved for the post;
4) citizens of Turkmenistan, passing military service in the armed forces of Turkmenistan, other troops and military organs of Turkmenistan on the call or undertaking;
5) persons employed in temporary and seasonal workers;
6) individuals involved in business activity without establishment of legal entity, individual entrepreneurs (hereinafter referred to as "individual entrepreneurs);
7) persons performing work on agreements civil legislation, the subject of which are carrying out works and (or) services;
8) persons working for employers-individuals using hired labour;
9) domestic workers working for employers-individuals;
10) domestic workers;
11) self-employed persons;
12) persons who complete vocational training in educational establishments, training departments of the enterprises of non-educational profile, as well as in individual training of specialists with relevant expertise;
13) a person undergoing training, retraining or refresher training;
14) persons in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan remains a place of work;
15) students in higher and secondary spiritual educational institutions of Turkmenistan and beyond;
16) workers religious organizations;
17) persons employed in other occupations not prohibited legislation of Turkmenistan.
Article 6. State guarantees in the sphere of employment 1. State guarantees in the area of employment are: 1) free choice, at its discretion, profession, occupation and place of work, the establishment of healthy and safe working conditions, ensuring everyone equal rights and opportunities to obtain a profession, employment and remuneration, corresponding to the quantity and quality of labour in promotion;
2) legal protection against any form of discrimination, wrongful denial of employment, wrongful dismissal and termination of employment;
3) protection against unemployment;
4) provision, on the proposal of the employers to suitable work for young professionals, previously directed specified employers for training, graduates of primary, secondary and higher vocational education;
5) assistance in vocational training, retraining and upgrading the skills of the unemployed and job-seekers;
6) job persons trained, retraining and upon completion of training in employment service in accordance with the treaties concluded with employers;
7) ensuring unemployed unemployment benefit.
2. the laws of Turkmenistan may establish other State guarantees in the sphere of employment.
Article 7. State guarantees for persons in need of State support 1. The State provides guarantees in the sphere of employment to persons in need of public support.
These include: 1) single parents or persons in loco parentis, raising minor children (children with disabilities under the age of eighteen), families with many children;
2) orphanages, orphans and children left without parental care, at the age of twenty-four years;
3) persons with disabilities;
4) young professionals, first-time job-seekers;
5) persons of pre-pensionable age (two years before the pension);
6) citizens having the content of persons who, in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Turkmenistan, found to be in need of home care;
7) citizens of Turkmenistan recovered from recruitment, as well as retired from the military conscription or obligation in the armed forces of Turkmenistan, other troops and military organs of Turkmenistan;
8) persons released in connection with the liquidation of enterprises, institutions and organizations, downsizing or workforce, for health or other reasons;
9) Veterans of the fighting in the territory of other States;
10), victims due to radiation catastrophe, accidents at work and occupational diseases;
11) faces, liberated from prison or forced treatment;
12) victims of trafficking or household (domestic) violence;
2. For persons in need of State support may be assigned in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan and other categories of persons.
3. Collective agreements (agreements) at the expense of employers may be prescribed other guarantees such persons, are not contrary to this Act.
Article 8. The State Employment Fund 1. In order to implement the State policy in the sphere of employment State employment fund is created.
2. The order of formation and use of funds from the State employment assistance fund approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
CHAPTER II. State regulation in the SPHERE of EMPLOYMENT, article 9. Public authorities exercising State regulation in the sphere of employment
Public bodies exercising State regulation in the sphere of employment, are the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, Ministry of labour and social protection of the population of Turkmenistan (hereinafter referred to as the authorized body), local executive bodies and local governments.
Article 10. Competence of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan: 1) defines a uniform State policy in the sphere of employment;
2) publishes the normative legal acts in the sphere of employment;
3) alleges: (a)) the State programme for employment;
(b)) the procedure for the recognition of persons unemployed;
ç) the order of registration of the unemployed and relieving it from accounting;
(d)) the order of formation and use of funds from the State employment assistance fund;
(e)) position on the order of work in Turkmenistan by foreign citizens and stateless persons;
4) exercise other functions in the sphere of employment, referred to his competence, legislation of Turkmenistan.
Article 11. Competence of the authorized body Empowered body: 1) carries out implementation of a uniform State policy in the sphere of employment;
2) adopts the normative legal acts in the sphere of employment;
3) implements the State employment programme;
4) develops and submits for consideration to the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan projects: (a) Public employment programmes);
(b)) Order recognizing the faces of the unemployed;
ç) order of registration of the unemployed and relieving it from accounting;
d) Order of education and use of funds from the State employment assistance fund;
(e)) the provision on the procedure of work in Turkmenistan by foreign citizens and stateless persons;
5) develop and approve, in conjunction with local executive authorities and bodies of local self-government, regional employment programme;
6) carries out the General management of the employment service;
7) coordinates activities in the sphere of employment;
8) gives a licensed legal persons to carry out activities related to the employment of the citizens abroad;
9) alleges: (a) the employment service);
(b)) the order of registration, employment and dismissal of accounting job-seekers;
ç) Organization of paid public works;
(d)) the regulations on the procedure for determining quotas to employers for the employment of persons in need of State support;
e) procedure for training, retraining and professional development;
ä) appointment and payment of unemployment benefits;
10) promotes the participation of employers in the elaboration and implementation of State policy in the sphere of employment;
11) monitors compliance with the legislation of Turkmenistan in the sphere of employment;
12) is the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan: a) proposals on amendments and additions to the State programme on employment;
b) proposals for improving the legislation of Turkmenistan in the sphere of employment;
ç) annual report on the implementation of the State programme for employment;
13) exercise other functions in the sphere of employment, referred to his competence, legislation of Turkmenistan.
Article 12. The competence of the local authorities and local self-government 1. Local executive bodies and local governments: 1) are involved in the implementation of a uniform State policy in the sphere of employment;
2) take decisions concerning matters of employment;
3) take part in realization of the State program of employment;
4) participate in the formulation and implementation of regional employment programs;
5) set quotas on employment creation and placement of persons in need of State support;
6) assists in the creation of new jobs, development of individual entrepreneurship, small and medium-sized businesses;
7) organize paid public work, together with the relevant local authorities, employment services;
8) perform other functions in the sphere of employment, referred to their competence, legislation of Turkmenistan.
2. Local executive bodies shall have the right to suspend for a period of up to six months of the decision to release employers ' employees, as well as partially or fully recover losses incurred by employers in connection with the postponement.
CHAPTER III. The RIGHTS of CITIZENS in employment, Article 13. Right to work 1. Everyone has the right to free choice of work and employment. This right is implemented through direct application to the employer or person to promote employment services or with the assistance of individual entrepreneurs and legal persons engaged in employment under the legislation of Turkmenistan.
2. Voluntary unemployment citizens cannot constitute grounds to bring them to justice.
3. There shall be no use of forced or compulsory labour in regard to unemployed persons, unless otherwise provided by the labor laws of Turkmenistan.
Article 14. The right to receive information and advice on employment, vocational guidance,
vocational training, retraining and qualification improvement of 1. Citizens have the right to receive employment information about the availability of jobs and vacancies, conditions and modes of work at enterprises, organizations and institutions.
2. unemployed persons or job-seekers have the right to choose jobs and the workplace to receive consultation free of charge and employment, as well as on professional orientation, training, retraining and professional development.
Article 15. The right to employment outside Turkmenistan Turkmen citizens have the right to employment and independent job search outside Turkmenistan in order established by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
CHAPTER IV. ORGANIZATION of EMPLOYMENT Article 16. Employment service 1. The employment service is a structural subdivision of the authorized body, its primary purpose is to affect the labour market in order to achieve and maintain employment.
2. the activities of the employment service is aimed at: 1) assistance in the implementation of State and regional employment programmes;
2) assist the unemployed in finding work;
3) assisting job seekers in its search;
4) assist employers in recruiting the necessary staff;
5) assist in providing training, retraining and upgrading the skills of the unemployed and job-seekers;
6) jointly with trade unions and other bodies that represent workers, local executive authorities and bodies of local self-government, employers activities on employment issues;
7) implementation of the registration of persons as unemployed and job-seekers;
8) record keeping jobs and persons applying for employment;
9) providing employment services released persons;
10) formation of a database on labour market;
11) informing citizens seeking employment, about job opportunities, and employers, about the possibility of the labour force;
12) assistance in organization of paid public work and direction of the unemployed with their consent on these works;
13) monitor compliance with the legislation of Turkmenistan on employment;
14) other functions in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
3. The employment service has regional, city and district units.
4. The overall management of the employment service is carried out by the authorized body.
5. Financing of the activities of the employment service is carried out at the expense of the State budget of Turkmenistan.
6. Services related to employment and staffing for employers, employment service is provided free of charge.
7. Employment Service carries out its activities in accordance with the regulation approved by the notified body.
8. Employment Service may not offer the unemployed twice in the same workplace (vocational training on the same profession (speciality).
9. Persons applying to the employment service for job placement assistance, have the right to appeal against the actions (inaction) employment services and their officials in the higher organization, as well as in the Court in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Article 17. Participation of employers in employment 1. Employers take part in realization of the State policy in the sphere of employment through: 1) facilitate employment of citizens subject to the conditions of employment and collective agreements (contracts) in accordance with the labor laws of Turkmenistan;
2) training, retraining and improvement of professional skill, vnutriproizvodstvennogo training;
3) conservation and management of the human resource capacity of skilled workers during the organizational and structural measures;
4) Organization of paid public works at its own expense;
5) recruitment to vacant jobs and vacant posts, applicants on the question of employment, in accordance with the established qualifications;
6) insurance of employees in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
2. employers are obliged to: 1) to the authorized body in full information about the forthcoming release of workers (age, sex, profession, skills and wages of workers) in connection with the liquidation of the enterprise, institution or organization, downsizing or State, time frames within which they will be released, at least two months before the release of the workers;
2) represent the employment service information relating to transition workers to part-time mode;
3) sent to the employment service for information about the availability of jobs and vacancies;
4) notify the employment service within five working days from the date of adoption of the decision by the employer on the job or denial of employment, together with an indication of the direction issued by the employment service, a reasoned refusal;
5) observe established quota of jobs for persons in need of State support;
6) to submit employment information on the number of employed persons trained, retraining and improvement of professional skill, draw up training, indicating the received specialty and qualification.
3. Reduction or elimination of jobs of persons referred to in article 7 of this law, shall be made by employers in accordance with the labor laws of Turkmenistan.
Article 18. Participation of trade unions and other representative bodies of workers in employment promotion, trade unions and other representative bodies of workers to implement State policy in the sphere of employment take part: 1) in the implementation of normative legal acts of Turkmenistan, the decisions of the authorized body, local authorities and local authorities on employment issues;
2) amend the authorized body, local executive bodies and local self-government, employers proposals relating to employment;
3) in addressing other issues related to employment.
Article 19. Participation of non-State employment services employment population 1. In order to promote employment can be created by non-State employment service, providing employment services to individuals on a fee basis in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
2. Non-State employment service, providing employment services for citizens of Turkmenistan outside Turkmenistan on a paid basis, operate on the basis of a licence issued in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
3. activities of non-State employment services is carried out at the expense of their own funds.
4. Non-State employment services employment services are monthly employment population.
Article 20. Suitable work 1. For a job-seeker is considered suitable work corresponding to: 1) his qualifications and previous specialty;
2) his age and State of health;
3) transport accessibility of the workplace (at the cost of time on public transport not more than one and a half hours one way).
2. in the case of impossibility to grant the work corresponding to the conditions specified in paragraph 1 of this article, before the expiration of six months from the date of registration of a person in the employment service as a job-seeker may be considered suitable work, requiring changes to the profession (specialty) with its abilities, health situation, previous specialty, seniority.
3. the work could not be considered suitable if: 1) the work is beyond the allowable limit distance from place of residence, job-seeker;
2) waived her motivated justified reasons;
3) conditions in the workplace do not comply with the requirements of labour protection;
4) proposed wages below the minimum wage established by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
4. For first-time job-seekers and (or) does not have a profession (speciality), suitable is considered work that requires his prior training or retraining, or other paid work (including temporary work) taking into account the age, health and other features.
5. Any work except for paid public work, conforming to the requirements of the labour legislation of Turkmenistan, is considered a suitable work for the following categories of persons: 1) first-time job-seekers (previously not worked) and profession (speciality);
2) wishing to resume work after a long break (over one year);
3) divorcing signed termless labour contract on their own accord, agreed by the parties, as well as on the grounds provided for in paragraphs 6-13 of the first paragraph of article 42, article 43, paragraph 6 of the first paragraph of article 47 of the labour code of Turkmenistan, as well as vysvoboždënnye for violating military (learning) discipline (expelled from the educational institution);
4) applied to the employment service after cessation of business and providing professional services;
5) seeking after the resignation of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs on agreements civil legislation (execution of works and/or services);
6) aimed at studying in the employment service and excluded from the school through no fault of their own;
7) applied to the employment service after the termination of the employment contract, signed to perform seasonal work;
8) consisting of registered with the employment service for more than twelve consecutive months.
6. the employment of suitable work is carried out in accordance with the labor laws of Turkmenistan.
Article 21. Organization of paid public works 1. Organization of paid community work is carried out in order to provide additional social support to the unemployed.
2. paid public works are the work of organized territories, improvement of social services, repair of public buildings, as well as other jobs that do not require special training and are not related to business activities.
3. Paid public works employment services are organized in accordance with the Organization of paid community work.
4. remuneration of persons attracted to paid public works, carried out by an employer who uses work. Periods of work of persons employed in paid public works, included in work experience, what is done in the labor record book.
Article 22. Training, retraining and advanced training 1. Training, retraining and advanced training of the unemployed and job-seekers, are carried out with a view to their social protection and improve their competitiveness in the labour market.
2. training, retraining and upgrading the skills of the unemployed and job-seekers, is carried out in cases where: 1) cannot be found them suitable work due to lack of training or qualifications;
2), you must modify the qualification due to lack of work appropriate to their expertise;
3) they lost the ability to perform work in their former jobs.
3. training, retraining and upgrading the skills of those persons are conducted in educational institutions, as well as at work (training) places at the expense of the employer's own funds.
4. training, retraining and upgrading the skills of the unemployed and job-seekers, are held for a certain work place by the employer ordered a profession (specialty) in accordance with the treaties concluded by the employment service.
Training, retraining and advanced training can be conducted on the basis of the contract on your own face or by the employer with the educational institution.
5. the procedure for training, retraining and advanced training is determined by the notified body in consultation with the Ministry of education of Turkmenistan.
Article 23. Attraction of foreign labour 1. The engagement and employment of foreign labour in Turkmenistan is carried out on the basis of a quota of jobs in enterprises, organizations and institutions for the use of their labour.
2. The procedure and conditions for attracting and using foreign labour in Turkmenistan are established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
Article 24. Voluntary insurance against unemployment 1. Employers have the right to insure their employees on a voluntary basis in case of loss of their jobs.
2. workers shall have the right, on a voluntary basis, to enter into contracts with insurance companies in case of loss of job.
3. conclusion of a contract of voluntary insurance in the event of job loss insurance organizations is carried out in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Article 25. Statistical reports on employment Maintaining statistical reporting on employment is carried out in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
CHAPTER V. RECOGNITION OF PERSONS UNEMPLOYED.
Registration, rights and duties, retired UNEMPLOYED ACCOUNTING Article 26. Recognition of persons unemployed 1. Unemployed able-bodied persons are recognized: 1) do not work, do not receive a pension or a State allowance, ready to work, taken by registered with the employment service as unemployed;
2) not having a job for a period of not less than three months after the dismissal of employment upon the termination of the employment contract in connection with the liquidation of the enterprise or the termination of its activities or the reduction in the number of employees or the State, registered account at the expiration of three months after losing a job;
3) if the average monthly income per each household member (incl. income from personal subsidiary plot), is less than 50 per cent of the minimum wage established by the legislation of Turkmenistan. Calculation of average income per each household member shall be in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
2. An adult person who was a child-a child, an orphan and parental care, not ustroivšeesâ, not receiving State benefit, unemployed recognized despite the conditions referred to in paragraph 1 of this article.
3. recognition of persons unemployed is carried out in accordance with the procedure approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
4. The unemployed person is not recognized: 1) twice relinquished proposed him suitable employment within ten calendar days from the date of registration with the employment service;
2) not attending in service of employment without valid reason within 10 calendar days from the date of its registration as unemployed.
5. a person who is experiencing difficulties in finding work, has the right to re-registration only after thirty calendar days from the date of rejection of the proposed work to him or appear in the employment service with a view to finding suitable work without good cause.
Article 27. Registration of unemployed 1. The registration of unemployed persons is carried out by the employment service to his residence (residence) with a personal visit.
2. do not subject to registration as unemployed employed persons as well as persons: 1) below the age of eighteen years;
2) recognized incapable by the Court in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Turkmenistan;
3) which in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan appointed pension (except for survivors pension) and (or) State allowance (except child care allowance);
4) serving a court sentence of re-education through labour, restriction of liberty, deprivation of liberty;
5) ongoing court-ordered involuntary treatment;
6) submitted documents containing false information about the lack of work and wages, as well as other inaccurate information to their registration as unemployed;
7) trained at the expense of the State budget of Turkmenistan and renounced the job distribution or not fully spent a period working in during the term of this work, established by the legislation of Turkmenistan on education.
3. registration of the unemployed and removing it with accounting shall be made in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
Article 28. The rights and obligations of the unemployed 1. An unemployed person is entitled to unemployment benefit until his employment.
2. the appointment and payment of unemployment allowance shall be made in the manner approved by the authorized body.
3. an unemployed person must: 1) comply with the requirements provided for in this Act;
2) refer to the employer on the issue of employment within five working days of receipt of the referral to work issued by the employment service;
3) represent the employment service within five working days of information about change of place of residence (residence), employment on a permanent, temporary, seasonal work, work on agreements civil legislation, business activities on the establishment or change of disability group, on the appointment of a pension or benefits from the State, obtaining other types of income.
4. In the case of hiding the information indicated in paragraph 3 of this article, or the submission of false information or false documents are unemployed is removed from the account and can be brought to justice in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Article 29. Removal of the unemployed with accounting 1. The unemployed person shall be removed from the accounting with simultaneous termination of payment of unemployment benefits in cases of: 1) recognition in accordance with article 5 of this law;
2) serves them a written disclaimer from the employment services;
3) his failure to appear for more than one month in service of employment without good reason-the date of the most recent appearance in the employment service;
4) attempts to obtain or receive unemployment benefits deception;
5) the appointment of a pension (except for survivors pension) and (or) State allowance (except for child care benefits) in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan;
6) denial of the unemployed from two proposals of suitable employment, the two proposals, the work upon completion of vocational training (retraining) in employment services, from training with repeated reference to the employment service;
7) conscription or enlistment obligation;
8) exit the unemployed abroad for permanent residence;
9) his conviction by a court sentence of corrective labour, restriction of liberty, deprivation of liberty;
10) in a special rehabilitation centre for enforceable regulation;
11) in the event of the death of the unemployed. When the amount of unpaid unemployment benefits paid in connection with the death of close relatives, in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
2. Employment Service within five working days from the date of adoption of the decision on withdrawal of unemployed with accounting notify in writing specifying the reasoned decision on lifting it with accounting.
Article 30. Suspension or termination of payment of unemployment allowance 1. The payment of unemployment benefits an unemployed person shall be suspended for a period of up to three months in the following cases: 1) his employment for temporary work in the period of receiving unemployment benefits without notice employment services-from the date of employment;
2) his failure to appear for more than one month in service of employment without good reason-the date of the most recent appearance in the employment service;
3) failure without good cause requirement of participation in paid public works, in the order determined by the legislation of Turkmenistan;
4) granting him in the manner prescribed by labour legislation of Turkmenistan, severance pay and other payments when released with the enterprise, institution or organization;
5) dismissal on grounds stipulated in paragraphs 6-8 and 10 of article 42, paragraphs 3 and 4 of article 43 of the labour code of Turkmenistan.
2. The period for which unemployment benefits are suspended, counted in the total period of payment of unemployment benefits.
3. the payment of unemployment benefits is not made during the recruitment of unemployed persons to military, special or training fees, classes, engaging in activities related to the preparation for military service, the execution of the State or public duties.
4. The periods referred to in section 3 of this article are not counted in the total period of payment of unemployment benefits.
5. Payment of the unemployment benefit is terminated since the withdrawal of the unemployed with the accounting.
6. the decision on the suspension or termination of payment of unemployment benefits was adopted by the employment service. An unemployed person is notified of the decision in writing.
Article 31. Registration for job seekers 1. The registration of job seekers, employment service is carried out at the place of residence (sojourn) when they contact.
2. Order registration, employment and dismissal of accounting job seekers is established by the authority.
3. Shall not be registered as job-seekers employed persons as well as persons: 1) below the age of eighteen years;
2) upon conviction serving a sentence in places of deprivation of liberty and subjected to involuntary treatment;
3) providing documents containing false information about the lack of work or other incorrect information;
4) trained at the expense of the State budget of Turkmenistan or customer who refuse to seek employment in accordance with the direction or not fully spent on the specified deadline work.
SECTION VI. SOCIAL GUARANTEES in the EVENT of LOSS OF WORK, Article 32. Guarantees of material support workers dismissed by employers to workers dismissed at termination (termination) of the employment contract in connection with the liquidation of the enterprise, the termination of the employer physical person, downsizing or State enterprise workers are guaranteed: 1) saving the average wage on the previous place of work for the period of job search, but not exceeding two months from the date of the dismissal, with regard to the payment of severance pay;
2) preservation of the average wage in the previous place of work for the period of job search to address employment service during the third month from the date of the dismissal, provided that the employee within two weeks after the dismissal turned in service of employment and was not employed.
Article 33. Unemployment benefits 1. Unemployment benefit is paid to persons recognized as unemployed in accordance with article 26 of this law.
2. Unemployment benefit is paid monthly, subject to a re-registration of unemployed at least twice a month.
3. During the period of receiving unemployment benefits an unemployed person must contribute to its trudostrojstvu.
Article 34. Unemployment benefit 1. Unemployment benefit for persons without work and wages, calculated as a percentage of the basic value for the calculation of the size of State benefits set by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
The size and timing of the payment of the unemployment benefit shall be determined in accordance with the procedure for the granting and payment of unemployment benefits approved by the notified body.
2. Dimensions of unemployment benefits are indexed in accordance with the acts of the President of Turkmenistan.
CHAPTER VII. Final clauses article 35. Settlement of disputes disputes arising in the sphere of employment, shall be settled in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Article 36. Liability for violation of this law persons guilty of violating this law bear responsibility in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Article 37. The entry into force of this law 1. This law enters in force from July 1, 2016 onwards, with the exception of articles that have other terms of their entry into force.
2. articles 8, 26 and 27 of this Act become effective on January 1, 2017 onwards.
3. From the date of entry into force of the law null and void: the law of Turkmenistan on November 12, 1991 year on employment (Gazette of the Supreme Soviet of Turkmenistan, 1991, no. 16, p. 173);
Part I of the Act of Turkmenistan on April 18, 2009 year amending, supplementing and repealing certain acts of Turkmenistan "(records of the Mejlis of Turkmenistan, 2009 г., no. 2, p. 33).
Turkmen President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov mountains. Ashgabat, June 18, 2016, no. 411-V.
Search Translated Laws of Turkmenistan