ECONOMICS AND DEVELOPMENT BANK
INSTALLATION OF ECONOMIC ORGANIZATION
INSTALL AND DEVELOPMENT BANK SETUP
TREKLE"> CERTIFY THE TEXTNo.
The Law No. 4401
Accepted Date: 7.7.1999
MADDE 1. - The "ECO Trade and Establishment Bank of the Bank of Commerce and Establishment Bank" signed by Turkey on 15.3.1995 was approved by the "ECO Trade and Establishment Bank ' s Statement of Agreement to Comply With the Appropriate Text of the Appropriate Text" is found.
MADDE 2. - Payments that should be made to the Economic Cooperation Organization Trade and Development Bank can be fulfilled as an advance to be ashamed of the funds to be put into the next year's budget. The sum of this advance cannot exceed the one hundred million Special Pickup Rights (SDR) that are the capital push commitment of the Republic of Turkey.
The Council of Ministers is authorized to increase this amount by up to five times.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers is entitled to the Council of Ministers to make the necessary measures to contribute to the Trade and Development Bank of the Economic Cooperation Organization and to take the necessary measures required by the provisions of the Agreement.
MADDE 4. - This will take effect on the release date of the Law.
MADDE 5. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Code.
BANK OF ECONOMICSTÝCARET
Israel Republic of Israel, Pakistan and the Republic of Israel The Republic will now be known as the founding members of the Economic Cooperation Organization. The ECO sees the establishment of an "ECO Trade and Development Bank" on the basis of the basic principles of Israel, in order to improve the economic and economic development of the countries ' economic development. remove them.
This is why the ECO Trade and Development Bank (which will be understood to be the "Bank") has the right to dry and operate.
OBJECTIVES, EMPLOYEES, AND MEMBERS
The bank is mobilizing resources to disseminate intra-region trading and to improve, develop, and supply the economic uplift of ECO member states. will be migrated.
EMPLOYEES AND ENTITLEMENTS
will have the following and authoritites to fulfill the purpose of the Bank:
(a) stand out in ECO countries to finance projects and in-region trade;
(b) Doing business with national and international financial installations and using such installations as financial channels for their activities;
(c) special based on regulations approved by the Guvernefler Board to create and steal Private Funds for purposes;
(d) of all kinds of banking services in order to activate the resources and to provide the necessary or subsequent banking services that may arise or otherwise arise. operations.
Members of the bank;
1. The governments of the ECO member countries, and/or
2. The three founding members of the ECO, the Islamic Republic of Israel, the Republic of Pakistan, and the Republic of Turkey have always held shares in the number of businesses, and the sum of the shares they have always has been the majority of the Bank's capital. will be owned by banks or other financial institutions of any member country (with the approval of their Government)
3. A list of all shareholders will be attached to these items and will be updated from time to time.
REGISTERED AND COMMITTED CAPITAL
1. The account unit of the bank will be an ECO unit (EU). Each EU International Monetary Fund (IMF) will have a Special Pick Up Rights (SDR).
2. The record capital of the bank is 1 000 million EUs divided into 10 000 shares, each of which is 100 000 EU of reputation. The 700 million EU smelting of the lost capital will be able to be paid by the member states in accordance with the decision of the Board of Guverneurons and will be able to be paid in accordance with the Council of Guverneurons.
3. The 300 million EU members of the registered capital will be committed and payable by the founding members.
(a) of the country, 90 million EU members, as part of the 44th article, as part of the founding members. will be paid within ninety (90) days from the effective date of compliance with the provisions of the statement.
(b) 10 per cent of EU, which follows each other to start 12 months after the installed date It will be paid for in installments. However, the Guverneurons Board will be able to decide that the commitment of committed capital to be made by members can be completed before the specified calendar above.
4. In the event of the contribution of new members, the methods and conditions of the capital commitments of the new members shall be determined by the Guverneurons Board.
5. The lost capital or its committed part can be increased with the vote of the Guvernests Board. Each constituent member shall commit to this increase in order to be based on the provisions of the 3rd clause.
6. All capital contributions will be made with the money included in the Special Pickup Rights (SDR) basket.
1. The capital shares will not be represented as hostages (plegged) and collateral, unless they are advised by a member country and are not approved by the Guverneurons Board.
2. The members ' obligations on their share will be deleted by the non-payment portion of the capital.
3. No members shall be held liable for the obligations of the Bank only because of its membership.
1. It will act according to the following conditions when executing bank activities:
(i) Protect interests in relation to financing;
(ii) If there is a benefit from the Bank's resources, the benefits and guarantors are to observe the fulfillment of its obligations in the promised framework;
(iii) to act on the purpose of the ECO member states to achieve completion in their economies;
(iv) Economic and Social Member of ECO through development and expansion of earnings and employment opportunities increasing the well-being of the people in the countries;
(v) to make an economic development of the ECO region by prioritizing the procurement of the ECO member countries;
2. To the extent that the bank is possible, the ECO member states will give priority to the projects that will strengthen and improve the economic environment.
3. The bank will finance the total cost of a project in foreign currency. In accordance with the rules and regulations approved by the Board of Directors from time to time, the project cost will be made in local currency. will also be able to receive funding.
HİSSE SENEDALI PARTICIPATION
The amount of total equity times the bank has made is 25% of the total amount of Bankasan will not be able to pass.
LOCAL RULE AND REGULATIONS
The Bank will ensure that its activities in any of the countries and in any other way shall be covered and protected by the provisions of the applicable country's national laws.
DOCUMENTING OF THE TATTOO
1. The determination of exchange rates or resolving any issues related to exchange rates will be done by the Bank in accordance with the international coatings. If required by this type of identification, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) will be able to procure the information.
2. If there is a need to determine if any money has been placed under this information, this discovery will be made by the Bank. The Bank will be able to consult the International Monetary Fund for such determination if the bank is deemed necessary.
PARA BASE_NAME USAGE AND RETURN
1. Upon the Bank's request, a member would make it easier for the local government to return a monetary value of its own money to the legislation of that country, with the local government funding available.
2. ECO member states will not be able to bring the profits to the resulting profit revenues and the amount of capital invested in the Bank by the Bank.
People with foreign money will be named and payable with the SDR or any money that has been made. The Bank's obligations with foreign currencies will be paid by the Bank with an acceptable amount of money.
PREPARING AND MANAGING
The Guvernests Board will be the Board of Directors, the President, the President, the Murakur, the Muffler, and the required number of other employees and personnel. Guverneurons, Directors, Head and Head members will be citizens of the member states.
1. Each member country will be represented at the Guverneller Convention and appoint a Guvernosor and a Guvernator. A specific member of the country who has contributed to the bank's capital will be represented by the banks of the country's banks and other financial installers of Guvern who are assigned to the government.
2. Each Guvern and Acting Guvernator will serve in the fraud of the member's requests. No Guvernator will be able to vote, except for the absence of the Guvernester. The board will appoint a President to serve until the new President is selected at the next annual meeting of the Board.
3. The Guverneurons and the Guvernatorial Regents will resume the duties of the Bank. However, the Bank will reimburseyou for reasonable expenses brought up by the meetings.
GUVERNEURONS INSTALLED: AUTHORITIES
1. All authorities of the bank will be at the Guvernals Board.
2. The Guverneurons Board may transfer entitlements or complete entitlements to the Board of Directors of the following authorities.
(i) increase or decrease the record capital;
(ii) New members accept acceptance and acceptance;
(iii) decide on the request of the Directors Board to interpret and implement this statement;
(iv) will be done with Diktor International Installs Authority to finalize public meanings;
(v) Bank Balance selection;
(vi) Determined the number of credits of the Directors, together with the fee, and after reviewing the report of the Supervisory Board at
(vii), Certify the balance sheet and profit-loss status of the bank;
(viii) determine bank reserves and profit;
(ix) to address the Board of Directors or a member on the proposal;
(x) To terminate the activities of the bank and its actifs to decide;
(xi) Use authorizations to the Guverneurons Board, or other specific issues that are forwarded to the Guverneller Board by the Directors Board.
3. The Guverneurons Board of Directors and the Director of Directors agree to the rules and regulations that may be necessary or appropriate for the administration of the Bank 's business, which includes the rules and regulations of the personnel' retiree ' s and other assistance. They will be able to.
4. The Guverneurons Board will retain full authority to use the full authority on any issue given to the Board of Directors in the 2nd and 3rd paragraph of this Article.
GUVERNEURONS INSTALLED: USUL
1. The Guvernests Board will also be able to perform a meeting of the first meeting, requested by the Board of Directors and requested by the Board of Directors, as well as the meeting. The Guverneurons Board Meetings will be actuallywith the employee of the Board of Directors at the request of any Guverneurons representing the Board or a constituent member.
2. In order to make any meeting of the Guverneurons Board, the Guverneurons will be searched for the simple multiplexes of Guvernese Regents, in the absence of all three or any of the Guverneurons representing the Founding Members of the ECO.
3. If the Board of Directors recommends the Board of Directors, the Guverneller Assembly will be able to request that the Board of Guvernests be able to vote on a particular topic.
1. The Board of Directors will not be more than the Board of Directors and the Acting Director of the Subcommittee. Each ECO Founding Member will appoint a Director and Acting Director. Other members representing at least 15 per cent of the vote or any minimum right to be determined by the Guverneurons Board will be eligible to appoint a Director and a Director.
2. The Directors and Regents will remain in office for a period of three (3) years and they can be reasappointed. They will continue their duties until they are assigned to their place. A new Director will be appointed or selected for the remainder of the term by the member who appointed the Director if 90 days prior to 90 days prior to the end of the term of the mandate.
The Board of Directors shall be responsible for the activities of the Bankanit and for this purpose in accordance with the powers described in this Directive, in particular, the following authorities will also use the entitlements issued by the Guverneller Board.
(i) making decisions about the Bank in accordance with the general directives of the Guverneurons Board;
(ii) Every Property is approved for approval by the Guverneurons Board of Each Meeting. to submit accounts for the year; and
(iii) approve the budget of the bank;
(iv) recommend to the Guverneurons Board;
(v) maintain the activities of the Bankanit the office of the president, the office of the agency and the representative office, which can be seen as necessary or appropriate for install.
The Board of Directors will be collected at the time required by the Bank, with no less than six times.
1. The Bank's Guvernests will be appointed by the Board. You will not be able to perform Guvernelix or Directorates or become Regents for the duration of the task.
2. The task period of the first time will be five years. Every President who will follow will be appointed for a period of four (4) years. However, a decision by the Guvernests Board will expire.
3. The Board of Directors will meet at the President's office, but he won't have the president. The President will be able to contribute to the meetings of the Guverneller Board, but will not vote.
4. The President will be the legal representative of the Bank.
5. The President will be the top executive officer of the Bank and will conduct the current business of the Bank under the instructions of the Board of Directors. The President will be appointed to the appointment and service of the officers and staff in accordance with the regulations adopted by the Bank.
6. When assigning employees and personnel, the company will consider the importance and necessity of providing the highest efficiency and technical qualification standards, taking into account the fact that the ECO member states are responsible for the labor.
1. On the recommendation of the President, the Board of Directors will be appointed three (3) members of the Board of Directors. Each of the chief residents will be citizens of the respective constituent member states, serving for five years, and at the time of the Board of Directors. It will use the powers to be determined and fulfill the duties of the Bankanin administration. The President 's administration will use the authority of the President at the time of the President' s office and will fulfill his duties. A Chief Executive will not be the Guvern or Director for the duration of the task.
2. The Chief Executive will be able to contribute to the meetings of the Board of Directors, but they will not be able to vote in these meetings.
INTERNATIONAL CONTACT AND CURRENT
1. The Bank will not accept credit or assistance in any manner that will harm, multiply, multiply, or identify any of its objectives and functions.
2. The Bank, the Bank, the Chief Executive, the Directors, the officers and the personnel will not be involved in the political work of any member states and their creditors will not be affected by the political character of the member states. The bank has no international acceptance. The rules will follow procedures and standards, and their decisions will only be related to commercials and economic dexterties.
3. Başkan, the President of the United States, the Bank's personnel and personnel, are responsible for serving the Bank, and will be in charge of servicing the Bank, and will not be anywhere in the first place. Each member of the bank will respect the international feature of this task and avoid any further attempts to perform their tasks while performing their tasks.
THE CENTER OF THE BANK
1. The Central Republic of Turkey will be present in the Republic of Turkey. It would open two countries in Iran and Pakistan within six months from the start of the bank's activities, and could not be opened in other member states, if the country is expected to continue to be commercialized economically. will be available.
2. The Bank will be able to comply with the information for the information exchange or with the approval of the Guverneller Board for the purposes of this agreement with other installations.
3. The Board of Directors may decide on the opening of the Bank's network, but it has supported 51% of the Directors ' support, but only 85% of its approval is due to the simple fact that the provisions of Article 19 are simple to remain. It will be able to be forwarded to the Guverneurons Board.
The financial year of the bank will start on January 1st and end at 31 December.
COMMUNICATIONS CHANNELS, RELICS
1. Each member will be able to assign the appropriate authority to contact the Bankann in any regard for this information.
2. Each member shall appoint a member of the Bank's own Central Bank or the Bank to be reconcilable to retain the member country's money and the Bank's other assets.
1. The recommendation of the Board of Directors and the approval of the Guvernevler Board and the qualified auditors of the internationally accepted member states to supervise the work of the Bank periodically, to be determined at the Board of Directors. In order to report to the Board of Directors, the Directors will be assigned for a period of time in the renewable state approved by the Board of Directors.
2. The Bank will send and publish an annual Report containing Bank accounts audited to its Members and the ECO Secretariat. The Bank will also send a summary report to its members showing the results of the Bank's activities on a three-month basis.
3. The bank will also be able to publish reports when it is desirable regarding the purpose and business of the month. These reports will be sent to the members and the ECO Secretariat.
NET NETWORK TAHSURSATE
The Guverneurons Board will determine how much of the net income from the Bank's capital resources will be allocated to reserves, but no portion of the Bank's net income, the Bank's general reserves, have been committed. until 25% of the capital will not be made available to the members via profit.
WITHDRAW FROM MEMBER
WITHDRAW FROM MEMBER
1. Within the six months of this statement, the Guverneurons Board will adopt methods and conditions to govern regulations for the withdrawal of a member, and agree to the regulations and regulations. will generate an unallocated part of this meaning.
2. If a member does not meet their obligations and obligations under this Means, the Guverneurons Board will decide on the Bank's proper stance regarding this problem.
STOPPING THE FOLLOWING
In case of an emergency, the Board of Directors is new to the Guverneurons Board, generally or in particular areas, to ensure that decision making is available. can temporarily stop activities related to commitments.
EXPIRATION OF THE CHAPTERS
1. In the event that the governments of the ECO member countries decide to terminate the activities of the Bankanit with the Guverneller Council decision channel, the Bank is to meet its commitments with regular realisation, preservation and protection of the assets. durduracaktýr
2. Fulfillment of these commitments and continuing the presence of the Bank until the arrival of the assets will continue without the loss of all of the Bank and its members.
OBLIGATIONS AND CLAIMS.
SUBTITLE"> MEMBER="JUSTIFY"> 1. In the event of the termination of the bank's activities, all members will continue until all their demands, including their claims, are likely to receive the obligations of the Bank's commitment to the commitment of the Banyanun's committed capital. edecektir
2. The Guvernests Board will make arrangements for the construction and liquidation of the Bank's assets before any payment to the bank's request, and as a result of the priorities of their demands in accordance with the local laws and regulations. the decision to make.
OCCURRENCES of ASSETS
1. Members will not be able to take part in the commitment of the Bank's capital stock until all obligations are paid to the creditors or until they are assured of the bank's capital stock. Such a nanny will not be approved by the Guverneurons Installed.
2. Bank assets will be proportional to the capital ' s shares held by each member, and will be made in terms of the Bank's security deposit as well as reasonable and reasonable conditions. It is not required to be the sole type, based on the presence of the assets that will be imposed from the bank's assets. No member will receive a share of this type of existence unless the Bank has met all its commitments.
3. The member who will receive the share from this clause will have the right to rights with the rights that the Bank has prior to this time.
STATUS, IMPUNITY, EXEMPTIONS AND EXEMPTIONS
The bank is fully authorized to install an international installation as well as a set of international issues. ve
a) Making a Glossary,
b) Securities and to purchase and sell real estate and
c) To be found in the Kanal pursuit.
The bank and the bank in general or its Any document contained by us will have immunity if found.
The bank is a complete set of accounts for its customers ' accounts. will enforce a privacy basis, and members respect immunity from such action. showgösterecektir
Each ECO member country is aware of its official reporting with the Bank, with the minimum number of international organizations reporting it. importance.
BANK PERSONNEL EXEMPTIONS AND SERVICES
All Guverneurons, Directors, which are not in the local citizen or nature of the place where they are located, Their deputies, the President, the Bank's operatives, and their stolen property The migration of international organizations, officers, and members of the country will benefit from the exemption of registration, registration for foreign nationals, and national service obligations exemptions.
Each ECO member country, in accordance with its legal system, the provisions contained in this Expression must also be effectively implemented in its territory. will receive the measures immediately and notify the Bank of these applications.
TASTING, COMMENT, AND ARBITRATION
1. This information can be used only with the Guverneurons Board decision.
2. Any recommendation of this statement is to be brought to the President of the Guvernests, even if a member of the Board of Directors of the Board of Directors has been brought to the position. Once a remodel is accepted, the Bank will confirm it by informing all members of the address by providing official notice. If the Guverneurons Board does not specify a different date, all of the other statements will take three (3) months after the official notification to the members.
"> "> ">">
1. The official reporting language of the bank will be English. The English text of this comment will be accepted as valid text in the comment and in the application.
2. Any comments or applications of the statement will be submitted to the Guvernests Board.
3. In any subject arising from or arising out of the activities of the Bank, it will be submitted to the Guverneller Board for the decision to make a decision in the case of an understanding between the Bank and a member country or members of the members.
Before any action is made by the bank, if the approval of any member is subject to approval, excluding the execution of 39 and 42 items under the items Sixty (60) days from the date on which the member was notified about the proposed action if an objection is not an objection by the member.
APPROVAL AND ACCEPTANCE
This is the meaning of the are subject to approval and acceptance. Documents of approval or acceptance shall be given to the ECO Secretariat and inform the Secretariat of each individual document delivery and date.
MEMZA AND DEPOSITOR
1. The only original copy of this Meaning in English language will be delivered to the ECO Secretariat.
2. This document will be deposited to the Bank's Headquarters following the Bank's installation. The Bank will send the approved examples to the parties that sign the approval of this statement, to the ECO Secretariat and to other countries that will be a member of the Bank.
This means that any documents of approval or acceptance of the three ECO Founding members will be effective as soon as the documents are provided. The ECO Secretariat will notify the members of the effective date (Installed Date).
1. As soon as they are effective, each member will assign a Guvernator and Guvern="XX_ENCODE_CASE_ONE delegate.alýgn="JUSTIFY">
2. The Guvern="JUSTIFY "> a) Bank will assign the Bank,
b) will make arrangements for the appointment of the Bank Directors; and
c) on what date of the Bank's activities will make arrangements.
3. The Bank will notify its members of its activities.
Authorized representatives in the presence of the tanks assign their signatures.
Binnisknindobeki March 15th day of March In Islamabad, a single English copy is edited.
7-8 MAY 1996 DECISION ON THE FIRST DATE OF THE U.S. DECISION
GIVEN AND 11 MAY 1996 IN ABAD
6. MINISTERIAL COUNCIL APPROVED ECO
TOPIC AND DEVELOPMENT BANK SETUP
Registered and Committed Capital
3. The 300 million EU members of the lost capital will be committed and payable by the founding members.
(a) At the start of the year, the team of 60 million EU members, in turn, by founding members, is 44. it will be paid within 90 days of the effective date of the }
(60 million instead of 90 million)
(b) 240 million EU in accordance with the provisions of the matter.
(Construction of Construction: 90 million)girdiði
(b) The part will be paid with 10 consecutive installments that follow each other for 12 months from the date of Installation. However, the Board of Guvenders will be able to decide that the commitment of committed capital to be made by members will be completed before the specified calendar.
(240 million instead 240 million instead of 210 million)
HİSSE SENEDION PARTICIPATION
The amount of total equity investments in which the bank is made will not exceed 20% of the paid capital of the Bank.
(Made Tadiat: 25 20)
Binnylordos7 of March It's 4. on the ECO Industry in Tehran on the day of a single British copy.
NAME REPUBLIC NAME
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY ADINA