REPUBLIC OF TURKEY UKRAINE
CONFIRMING CONSULAR PLEDGE
Kanun # 4403
Accepted Date: 7.7.1999
MADDE 1. - "In accordance with the Republic of Turkey, the Agreement of the Republic of Turkey with the Republic of Turkey" signed in Kiev on May 21, 1998.
MADDE2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
The Republic of Turkey and Ukraine, hereinafter " Parties "will be called",
The development of the consulates of both states, their citizens, and the rights and interests of both states, and the friendship between the individual Parties. Move from desire to strengthen the business,
Following the provisions of the Vienna Glossary of Consular Affairs dated April 24, 1963,
The issues outlined in this Glossary include the multi-party internationalization and international service of the Parties.
Decide to depress
and remove the following:
In this Glossary, the following statements will be understood by the following statements:
1. "Consulate", all Consulate, Consulate, Muavin Consulate and Consulate Agent;
2. "Consulate Task Perimeter", an area allocated to a Consulate to perform the consular duties;
3 "Consulate Feb" is the person who is tasked with acting on this receipt;
4. "Consulate Officer", all of the people who have been assigned to perform consular duties from the Sender State, including the Consulate General;
5. "Consular Service", the number of people employed in the administration or technical services of a consulate;
6. "Service Personnel", the people employed in the internal services of a consulate;
7. "Members of the Consulate" all consular officers, consular services, and service personnel;
8. "Family Ferents" are the individuals, children, parents, and dependents of a consulate and other individuals who live with and live with them;
9. "Citizen", by the Sender State laws, are the nationals of these states;
10. "Legal part", legal entities according to the Sender State law;
11. "Consulate Buildings" are the buildings or buildings used for the purpose of the exclusive consular office, regardless of who is required;arsalar
12. The "Consular Aries", all documents, documents, documents, books, films, information gathering, storage and application used in the collection, storage and application of the consulate and the protection and protection of the equipment, record books, and the material. cartoteks and furniture;
13. "Ship," the sender of the Sender, all the sea, all the seabed;
14. "Aircraft", registered in the Sender, all aircrafts;
A Consulate Install
1. A Consulate in the state of the Accepting State can only be established with the muvafakation of this State.
2. The consulate's location, water, and consular duty environment can be done with all the following, but with the reconciliation of the Sender State and the Acceptable State.
The Appointment of the Consulate and the Acceptance
1. The Sender State will submit the assignment document for the appointment of the consular office to the Secretary of State for the Admission.
2. By accepting the assignment document, the accepted State will issue a "decree" as soon as possible to the next consular office.
3. If the Accepted State refuses to give "Böyulltu", it is under obligation to notify the Sender State of the reasons for this decision.
4. The consular office may refer to the bankruptcy of its mission after the Accepting State has been granted a "decree".
5. The accepted state can temporarily permit the office of the consulate to be granted the duty of the consulate.
6. Once the Embassy has been granted a "decree" or is allowed to perform its duty temporarily, the Admission State will notify the competent authorities of the consular post office without the time of the time and the consular office's duties are required. to be able to do so and take all necessary measures to take advantage of all rights, opportunities, impunity, and privileges as specified in this statement.
The Consulate Mission of the Consulate TemporarilyÝfasý
1 of their tasks. If the consular office is unable to perform its duty for any reason, or if the consular office has been removed, a deputy administrator can temporarily issue the consular office.
2 Consulate The full name of the executive director, the consular office, or the state's competent authorities will be notified by the State's competent authorities if the consular office is in a state that is not able to do so. As a general rule, this notice will be done in advance.
3. The competent authorities of the adopted state will make the necessary assistance to the deputy director and protect this part. For the purpose of the meeting, the provisions of this Glossary will be applied to the consultative state appointed by the Sender.
Assignment, the consular duties will be applied to the office of the consulate. Notice to }
1. The Sender State will notify the Secretary of State of the Admission state in advance and in writing of the following:
1. 1. The full names of the members of the Embassy, their nationality, their rank and duties, the current and the final of their duties, or the end of their duties, will occur during the course of their duties and affect their status.
1. 2. The full names, nationality, arrival, and quantitative dates of the individual who are involved in or including family members of each of the members of the Consulate.
2. The competent authorities of the adopted state, who are the nationals of the Admission State, or the permanent members of the consulate in that country, have "ID cards" without charge, in accordance with the current procedure in the state. verecektir
The nationality of the State that Submits the Consular Officers is not a haiz, but the Sender may not be in the state.
The Uninvited or Non-Acceptable Man People
Accepting State may, at any time, be able to notify the Sender State that one of the consulates has been undesirable or not accepted, to show a reason for the decision. In this case, the Sender State will withdraw the word in question. If the State Sender does not fulfill this obligation in a reasonable amount of time, the Acceptance State may waive the number of consular members.
Equipped with entitlements:
1. To protect the rights and outputs of the Sender State, its citizens and legal entities.
2. In the State-to-State between the Sender State, the trade, economy, culture, information, education, science, environment, tourism, sports and other areas of the countries available are to develop the friendly relations between the countries and the business.
3. To obtain information from and to notify the State of the State from all legal means of development and development of the accepted state in the above areas.
4. The laws and regulations of a Submitter from the State of the State issued by the State of a Consulate are not prohibited or prohibited by the State of the State or the State of the State that is in effect with the Sender State. to do all the other tasks.
Tasks for Compliance and Submissions
1. A consular officer is entitled to the following considerations:
1.1. To hold the registration of the citizens of the Sender State.
1.2. Accepting all of the countrymen's contact.
1.3. To accept statements from the competent authorities of the Accepting State, to accept the statements regarding the citizens of the State, to make the right and death records of their respective citizens, and to arrange appropriate documentation.
1.4. To record marriages and marriages between their citizens, according to the Sender State laws.
2. This is a matter of 1 The provisions of the paragraph do not }
Passport and VisaÝlgili
A Consulate in the United States The officer is authorized to:
1. To give passports, renew and cancel passports, extend the validity period of these passports, put the necessary resources on passports, and to issue other documents, which will allow the citizens to leave their lives.
2. To issue a visa for entry to the State of the State, extend and cancel its duration, and issue a visa to cancel transit from the country.
Notary Public and Consulate Approvals
1. The consular officers have the right to reallocation the following:
1.1, in accordance with the applicable laws of the Sender State. To organize any legal documents and documents that are to be used in the Acceptable State and the right of any citizen.
1.2. To certiate the authenticity of the documents, the validity of the signatures on it, and the suitability of the translated documents to the original document.
1.3. To approve documents and documents prepared by the authorities in the consular office, to approve documents and documents prepared by the embassy, officials of the Akit Parties, this document and documents, signed by Akit Parties or by Akit Parties. If they do not specify otherwise, they will only take notice of the consular approval.
1.4. To perform other notertik tasks in accordance with the Submitter State legislation.
2. The submitted documents, approved and required by the Sender State's consular officer, are arranged by the competent authorities of the Agreed State, not to the legislation of the Admission State, They are identical to certified documents if they are approved.
Observation, Arrest, or HapsettoÝliþkin
Notification and Visit
1. The competent authorities of the adopted state are at the latest, at the latest, if any measures are held in order to keep the consulate of the State from being detained, arrested or paid for any measures other than the Sender State's consulate. in the day, they will let you know. At the same time, the competent authorities of the Admission State will immediately forward the letters that such a person sent to the consulate.
2. The competent authorities of the agreed state would be detained at the latest in 5 days from the detention of the Sender State citizen, or in the latest 5 days after the arrest of any other measures to be taken against any other measures. to make it necessary to make the necessary help or to have the right to contact.
3. The competent authorities of the adopted state are interested in the matter of 1 and 2 of this matter. They will notify the rights of their rights.
4. 1 and 2 of this material. The rights set forth in the above will be used in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Acceptable State.
Submitters of State Citizens
1. The consular officer has the following rights:
1.1. To establish and visit with any citizen within the consular office of the Sender State. The accepted State will facilitate the transmission of the consulate and the contact between the consulate and the consulate.
1.2. If the State of the United States does not address the laws and regulations of the adopted State, it is to accept the goods, monetary assets, dexterials and documents of any other private and legal citizen of the Sender State to temporarily retain their property.
1.3. To request information without delay in relation to any accidents, including material damage and death from the competent authorities of the State of the State, including any accidents involving motor vehicles, and accidents involving the citizens of the Admission State.
1.4. To request assistance for the search for the citizen's authorities who are notified by the competent authorities of the State.
2. If the Sender's citizen is not able to protect the rights and regulations in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Agreed State, the consular officer may represent this part in front of the state or competent authorities of the Admission, or it may adequately represent the person in the case until they assign the main or a representative of their own output.
Vesayet and Kayumik
1. The state's competent authorities, including those who are not resenders, are legally required to have a license to act on their behalf, or to appoint a guardian or trustee to a Sender State citizen who is deemed to be deprived of this license. in all people, it will notify the consulate without delay.
2. In accordance with the laws and legislation of the State of the State, the consular officer, including those who are not, legally, the rights of a Sender State citizen who is deemed to be legally incapable of acting or devoid of this license. You will have the right to protect their output and to offer and appoint a guardian or registration for these people.
Giving Information in the People of Death
The death of a citizen of the Sender State in the Acceptable State of In the event, the competent authorities of the Agreed State will report the situation to the consulate without delay, and they will submit a death certificate or an example of a document to the consulate at the request of the consulate.
1. The Sender will notify the competent authorities of the State of the State at the time of the death and inheritance of a consular office in the vicinity of the consular post.
2. The consular officer, this is the 1st of the matter. In the event of a promotion in the course specified in the fund, it is necessary to prepare for the preparation of the inventory and to take necessary measures to ensure the promotion of the inventory is required by the Admission State authorities. rights.
3. In the event that the sender of the Sender State is entitled to the legacy of the deceased in the adopted state country, the competent authorities of this state will notify the consular office of this without delay, regardless of the citizen's.
4. The sender of the state is entitled to the inheritance of a citizen, or if he or she or her representative will not be treated with the inheritance of the inheritance, the consular officer, the chief or agent, is in the process of being involved in the It can represent the citizen in front of the state or jurisdiction of the Admission.
5. The Consular Officer has the right to accept the amount of people who are not permanent members of the state who are committed to the State of the State, who are sending it to their respective cities.
6. In the event of the death of a non-permanent resident of this state, the consular officer temporarily passed away, monetary assets and personal property, and their inherits, registering or leaving, at the event of the death of a non-permanent resident of this state. They are entitled to transfer to other authorized people.
7. The consular officer, who is a non-consent State citizen in the accepting state, includes life insurance payments with appropriate payments to the legislation governing the death of a person to the death of a person, according to a person who has been told to death. The right to receive money or mentees from the courts, competent authorities, or individuals is the right to receive it.
8. 4, 5, 6, and 7 of this material. a consular officer shall act in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Accepting State, in order to fulfill the transactions counted in the provisions of paragraphs.
Sender State Shipboard
1. The consular officer is the right and the right to help the ships of the State and the crew of those ships within the vicinity of the Admission of the Agreed State, within the vicinity of the mandate, and the crew of the ships that are in the envelope.
1.1. Getting information from the ship's captain or member of the ship's crew is to get information about the ship's activities, payload, and journey.
1.2. To be the help of an inquiry, unless you have the right to the rights of the State authorities to accept the events that occurred during the journey.
1.3. To analyze the understanding between the captain and crew members, including the obligations and charges set out in the business of the business, to take security measures on the ship.
1.4. To take precautions to ensure that one of the ship captors or crew is treated or sent back to the anayurda.
1.5. To accept, edit, sign, or certiate any document related to the ship.
1.6. To resolve other issues related to the ship in the direction of the Sender Government instructions.
2. It is the right to contact the consulate officer without violating the State's laws and regulations that accept the ship's captain and crew.
Forcing the Sender State's Ship
1, in the Case of Alith="ceNTER"> If the State of the State or its competent authorities intend to take any coercion or take any action on the ship, then the consulate, the consulate officer or a representative of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the It will inform you that it will allow the process to be found in the process of intervention. In emergency, if an announcement is not made in advance, the consulate will be notified of the results of the received measures, at the time of the agreed measures and at the request of the consular officer, at the request of the consular officer.
2. This is a matter of 1 The provisions of the paragraph shall also apply to the territorial measures of the ship's captain and any member of the crew.
3. This is a matter of 1 and 2. The following paragraphs were used by the authorities in the State of the United States to protect human lives, prevent water pollution or quarantine legislation in the water, under the jurisdiction of the Hudut Kaput, the authority of the Admission State. önlemlerde
4. The competent authorities of the agreed state cannot intervene in any ship's insides, unless they have agreed to the state public order, trust and dislocation of any ship, but even in these cases, the ship's captain's claim or muvafakti or Sender. The state can intervene with the approval of the consular officer.
Help to Ship Ships
1. If a ship that serves as the sender of the State of the State sits on land, crashes, batar, or otherwise fails to travel freely for any reason, the Admission State has no delay to the consular office of its authorized authorities, the passengers on the ship, the burden and the They will provide information about the measures taken to protect other goods.
2. The competent authorities of the agreed state cannot prevent the consular officer from helping the ship crew and passengers on any ship that sits on land, crashed or may not continue to travel freely for any reason, for a reason or any other reason. For this purpose, the consular officer can be found in the help of the State authorized authorities.
3. The sender of the Sender State was found to have landed, crashed, sunk, or was not free to travel freely for any reason or to any object belonging to the ship, the State's coast or near-board, or near-the-ship, said. If delivered to the port, the ship owner, captain, shipping agency, the representative of the insurance company is not due to be prepared, or if it does not take precautions in the administration or administration, the state authorities will not delay the consulate. He will. In this case, the consular officer is authorized to take the necessary measures on behalf of these people.
4. It is not customs, due to its cargo and property, that is not customs due to its cargo and property, which cannot be customs due to its travel, sinking, or for any reason, the customs may not receive customs due to its cargo and property, but they are not used by the State. .
5. The consular officer is the right to be found when determining the cause of the crash, accident, sinkline, or free ongoing reasons for the authorities.
The Air Taþýtlarý
The provisions of this statement are the provisions of this statement, Sender State and other bilateral understanding between the State and Sender State, or both parties. applies if they do not meet the provisions of the meanings.
Transfer of legal documents
In cases where the state laws and regulations that accept the consulate officer are not permitted, it is the right to transfer legal and other documents. If reports are in effect between the State and Sender State, the provisions of these meanings will be enforced.
Consulate Task Cycle
Consulate officer The consulate will perform its duties within the consultative task perimeter. The consular officer may also perform these tasks with the muvafault of the Acceptable State.
Contact with State AuthoritiesKabul
Consular officer may contact the competent central authorities of the Admission State, to the extent that the law, regulations and the provisions of the Acceptable State are permitted by the local authorities in the vicinity of the consultative task.
State of the Sender State of the Acceptable State
Notifications that may be related to the Patriots
The state of the state, which may be related to the rights and interests of the citizens of the state that submitted it notify the consulate.
CONVENIENCE, PRIVILEGES, AND INFORMATION
Identified by Consulate and Consular officers Convenience
1. The accepted State will make any easier way to fulfill its consular duties.
2. The accepted State will show the required respect to the consular officers and will take any appropriate measures in accordance with this understanding to ensure that consular officers can perform their official duties.
Consulate Buildings and Messengers
1. In the framework of its legislation and regulations, the Sender State will make it easier for the Sender State to acquire the required buildings, or to help the state to acquire it in any way.
2. Accepted State will be available to the consulate in aid of the consulate in accordance with the consulates, as required.
Using the National Flag and the Armann
1. The Consulate can use the state search and the name of the consulate in the State and Acceptable State languages of the consulate building.
2. The consulate can also pull the consulate building on the National Flag of the Sender State, on top of the consulate's residence, and when the task widget is used.
Consular Officers and Consular Officers
1. Consulate buildings and consular officers are untouchable. The state of the adopted state does not have permission to the buildings and consulates used for consular duties, the consular office or the sender of the state's diplomatic mission or the state's diplomatic mission, or the state's office. .
2. Agreed to the State, consulate buildings and consular officers to prevent or destroy the destruction of the residence, and any measures necessary to prevent the disturbance or honour of the embassy. sub.
All the goods belonging to the consulate are owned by the government of the company that accepts the vehicles. defence and public benefit of any kind of indulgences. It is exempt. If applicable to these objectives, any measures necessary to prevent the interruption of the execution of the consular duties will be taken and a fair and sufficient compensation will be paid to the State of the Sender.
Consular Aries always have immunity, no matter where they are found.
Prohibit entered due to national security In order to keep the laws and regulations related to the areas of the Republic of America, the State of the Union of Admission is free to travel and travel to all members of the consulate in the country. In addition, the State that accepts it in any case will prepare the consular officers to perform their official duties.
1. The State of Eden accepts and maintains the freedom to communicate with any official purpose of the Consulate. The Consulate, the Sender State ' s government, reported with diplomatic missions and other consulates, including consular couriers, consular posts, krypto or cipheros, and all kinds of communications that would be appropriate. can use. The consulate can only install and use the radio device with the muvafakti of the accepting state.
2. The embassy can't touch the official news. All communication related to console and consular tasks is understood from the official communications statement.
3. The consulate is neither open nor can the sediment be seized. The authority of the state, which agreed with it, is the 4th place in this matter. If there are serious reasons to believe that there are jobs in the fund, documents and jobs are serious reasons, these authorities might want to open the bag in their own way. If the State's authorities reject the request, the bag will be turned away instead of to the bag.
4. Packets of the packages that link the consulate's torprint will be used to describe the nature of the items. They can, however, be able to use official documents and documents that are not exclusive to the image.
5. The consulate courier has no official document indicating the number of packages that indicate the end of the ship and that have been relatable to the consulate torprint. Except for the agreed state of the State, the courier could be the state of the State or the state of the State, except for the sending of the State of the State, which may be the state of the State. The courier is protected by the State of the State, which accepts while performing its duties. It takes advantage of impunity and cannot be subject to arrest and detention at all.
6. The sender state or consulate can assign special consular couriers. In such cases, this is the third of the matter. The provisions of the fund are applied. As soon as the courier delivers the torabyte to the current one, it will end up being applied to the following plug-in.
7. The consulate can be delivered to a ship or aircraft captain of the Sender State. This captain is going to have an official document showing the number of packages that are building a tordealership, but the consulate courier will not be counted. The consular officers can either deliver the torabyte directly to the ship or to the captain of the aircraft or return it to the captain, with the authority to arrive at the authorized local authorities.
Consulate Image and Harrn
1. The Consulate may collect pictures and allowances stipulate by the Sender State for consular actions.
2. This is a matter of 1 For the consular services mentioned in the fund, the cost of receiving is exempt from any tax and levy of the Acceptable State.
1. The consular officers will be arrested or detained, but are in a criminal case and with the authority of the competent criminal authority.
2. This is a matter of 1 No consular officers are incarcerable and can be subject to a dislocation of personal freedoms in any way.
3, when a judicial decision is being implemented to remain a state of state, which is foreseen in the fund. The consular officer who was sentenced to a criminal case has to be placed in front of the authorities. However, the official state of the case of the consul general's office is the only one that should be shown to him, and this is the 1st of this matter. The replacement of the consulates will be conducted in a manner that is least likely to be performed, except for the situation envisioned in the fund. This is a matter of 1 If a consulate officer is untenable, the case will be opened at the most time.
2. This is a matter of 1 The provisions of the paragraph are not applied in the following legal cases:
2.1. In cases or,
2.2, in cases where a consular officer, or a consular service, opens up and is not flowing with the delegate lead of the sender of the state. In the accepted state country, in cases of third part due to damage caused by a team, a ship, or damage caused by the weather.
The Obligation Of Tantrum
1. They may try to introduce members of the consulate in criminal or administrative court cases. The Consulate, its services, and service personnel cannot refuse to do so in the cases specified in the third party of this Article. If a consular officer refuses to meet, no coercion is applied to it or does not apply to it in a future.
2. The request of the witness has failed to improve the position of the consular officer's duties. If this article is possible, it can take the consular officer's testimony at the officer's residence or consulate, or accept the consulate officer's written statement.
3. Members of a consulate are required to meet or to show official writing and documentation about the incidents related to the fulfillment of their duties. They also have the right to deny the National legislation of the Sender State.
Exemption from Legal and personal Obligations
Acceptable The state will not accept any of its obligations regarding any of its consular and public services, as well as from all obligations under the military mandate that the laws and regulations of the State of the State are concerned about the loss and residence of foreign residents.
The Consulate Buildings FlowBaðýþýklýðý
1. The property of the Sender State or any of the people moving to this Government account, including the property of the consulate and the consulate building, all owned by the national, regional or municipality, at the cost of the private services. tax and they are all sorts of exemptions.
2. These taxes and fees, according to the laws and regulations of the Admission State, are owned by the Sender State or the person who acts with the government acting on this State account, as well as the 1st of this Article. The following is not applied to the taxes and expenses that are forecasted in the paragraph.
The Exemption from Consular Members
1. In the case of consular members, they are exempt from all kinds of personal, real estate, national, regional, and municipal taxes and images:
1.1. Indirect taxes, which are normally included in the price of products and services;
1.2. 38. Tax and images for non-private property in the state of State in which the provisions of the clause are saved.
1.3. 43. article 2. paragraph provisions, real estate, veraset and intikal images, and transfer images that are accened by the Admission State.
1.4. Income capital taxes on yachts made to commercial or financial terms in the Admission of State, which is accepted by taxes and fees, including capital revenues, in all private revenues, including capital revenues.
1.5. 38. The provisions of the matter are withheld, exempt taxes and images for certain types of services, and registration court mortgages and stamps.
2. Service staff members are exempt from tax and allowance charges, which are subject to the expenses or fees they receive when they are stolen.
3. Accepting employees or persons who are not exempt from income tax will comply with the obligations of the Agreed State laws and regulations on the income tax.
, the accepted state laws and regulations.
From Customs Images and Customs Examination
1. In the framework of the provisions of the State, laws and regulations, the State Department allows entry and output of written items, and all customs, fees, and sair taxes related to storage, delivery and similar services. Identifies the following:
1.1. The official use of the consulate is available.
1.2. People who are involved in the use of a consular officer.
1.3. The initial locations of the consular services and service personnel, including household items, are the ones they import at the time.
2. This is a matter of 1 The second and third times of paragraph (s) must not exceed the required amount of interest for their own use.
3. Consular officers and personal luggage belonging to the family of the family are exempt from the customs examination. These are the luggage, but this is only one of the first. The number 2 of the number. The laws and regulations of the State or the State of the United States have been prohibited by law and regulation or quarantine laws and regulations, and the laws and regulations of the State are subject to serious reasons for the possibility of the conflict. They may be subjected to his examination. This examination may be held in the presence of the consular officer or its authorized representative.
The details of Family Members
1. Family members of the consular members take advantage of the same separation and media as the relevant consulate.
2. This is a matter of 1 paragraph shall not be applied for family members involved in commercial activity in the Devlet, which is the nationality of the Acceptable State, or who is in permanent residence or gain in this State.
Kirials Not FoundAyrýcalýk
1. Consular service personnel and consular service personnel, who are in the state of the State of the Accepting State or have permanent residence in this Devlette, 36. 2. They may not take advantage of any of the following, except for the provisions of the paragraph.
2. This is a matter of 1 Family members of the business mentioned in the paragraph cannot take advantage of this Glossary.
3. The accepted State is the 1st of this Article. and 2. will use the judicial authority on the tasks mentioned in the paragraph to the purpose of avoiding the consular duties.
The Consulate Mensuu or Family One of the Beneficiary.
In case of the death of a consular member, or a family member, the Acceptable State:
1. The transfer will allow for export of the following goods, excluding those that have been prohibited in the death of the subsequent death.
2. The following will not be able to replace any tax on goods.
The Consulate of the Consulate,Ayrýcalýk
2. The family of a consular member who is working with him is the result of this commitment from the date of the consulate's entry to the State of the State of the State or the family of that consular office, effective from the date of the time they were involved. .
3. When the office of a consulate was terminated, he and the family of the people who were living with him were also told that the state of the consulate, which is understood to be normal, has left his country, or has been given to him for this purpose. last found in the end of a reasonable period of time. The consular officers, along with the separation of families and the family of the consulate, the family of the consulate, including the family's family, end as soon as the situation is removed. However, if any of these people intend to leave the country of the Acceptable State within a reasonable amount of time, they will continue until the separation and the behavior of the media continues until they understand.
4. In the event of the death of a consular member, the family of the people who met with him had previously taken advantage of the state of the adopted state or for that purpose until the end of the reasonable deadline, which had been known to them before. they continue to benefit.
Disclaimer and Violations
1. The Sender State is entitled to a consular office, 34, 35, and 36. It may waive the separation of materials and women in terms of substance. This waiver must be declared and written to the Acceptable State in each case.
2. If no one else is suing the benefit of this statement, it cannot forward that there is no doubt about any possible future claim from the original claim.
3. A waiver of judicial or administrative litigation does not imply a waiver of the measures for the implementation of the resolution. For these, a separate waiver is required.
The Consular Duties
1. The provisions of this Glossary are also applied to the extent that consular duties are fulfilled by a diplomatic representative to the extent that the text of the Pseudo is permitted.
2. The names of the members of the State of the diplomatic representative who are tasked with the purpose of the consular duties will be reported to the Minister of State or to the office of this Minister.
3. In the fulfillment of their duties, the Diplomatic Representative is
3.1. Consular office to the surrounding area authorities,
3.2. The central authorities of the Agreed State will be able to address the laws and regulations of the Agreed State or if the relevant international law rules allow it.
4. This is the 2nd. Members of the diplomatic representative who have been listed in the paragraph will continue to be subject to the international rule of law regarding diplomatic relations.
RESPECT FOR THE LAWS AND REGULATIONSDEVLETÝN
1. Everyone who benefits from the separation and view is obligated to be respected, including traffic rules for the Agreed State's laws and regulations, regardless of the separation and time of the separation.
2. The consular premises will not be used for purposes that are not intended for consular duties.
3. The consulate is obligated to respect the laws and regulations of the State of the Consular and family members regarding the uninsured of the delivery vehicles.
Approval, Entering Current, Fesih
1. This Glossary will be subject to approval and will take effect on the thirtieth day following the approval of the certificates.
2. This Statement will be in effect at the end of the month of the month following its notice, following its notice as a written statement that one of the Parties wishes to terminate it.
Kiev, 21 Mayens 1998, Turkish, Ukrainian and It is signed in English in English, and all three texts are valid in the same way. In the event that the provisions of this Glossary are unconstrued, the text will apply to English.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY NAMEÝsmail