REPUBLIC OF TURKEY AND THE EGYPTIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
UNDERSTAND THE RELATIONSHIP AND PROTECTION OF INVESTMENTS
DEVOTING IN UNDERSTANDING
FINDING APPROVAL FOR NOTES
Accepted Date: 8.7.1999
MADDE 1. -"The Republic of Turkey and the Republic of Turkey," signed in Cairo on 4.10.1996, and the "Human Occupation of the Yatars", and dated 11.2.1998 and 17.2.1998, the statement said. It is appropriate to approve notes.
MADDE 2. - enters the date on the release date of this Law.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
EGYPT ARAB REPUBLIC
MAINTAINING AND PROTECTING INVESTMENTS
The Republic of Turkey and the Arab Republic of Turkey will now be known as the Parties.
In particular, a Pertaining to yachtwork in the country of the other side as, with the desire to increase the economic business between them,
acknowledging that an understanding of the practices of which it is likely to improve the flow of capital and technology and the economic development of the Parties will be
acknowledging that your yachting will be desirable to be treated with a fair and justified treatment, and
A meeting of the competencies and protection of the kararýyla
is the purpose of the job;
1. The term "yacht":
a) The actual people who are respected by each party according to its current legislation,
b) In the framework of the applicable legislation of each of us, in the country of the It refers to companies, firms, or partners.
2. The term "yacht" covers all kinds of goods, including in accordance with the law and nimes of the host party, but also in particular:
(a) Stocks, bonds, or companies are added to. Theþekilleri
(b) Reyacht may be used to receive money receivables,
(c), and mortgage, measure, hostage-related goods, which can be done by law. such rights as other such rights,
(d) Copyright, patent, license, financial design, technical processes and other such rights as trademarks, petechams, knowh-how, and other such rights,
(e) search for other sources, processing, The employment of each of the Parties, including the employment of the employment, by law or by commitment.
3. The term "judges" includes profit, interest, and dividend (s), which are obtained from a yacht, and in particular, but not to be tested.
4. The term "country" refers to the country ' s seas, where it has rights to judge or sovereignty in accordance with the land country and its territorial waters.
The terms of the competencies and protection of the competencies
1. Each Party, in its own country, is less than happy to show the yachtworks and related activities of any third country in similar circumstances within the framework of its own laws and nannies, in similar circumstances. In the same way, it will allow.
2. Each of the parties is less than-less than the treatment of their own yacht or any third country's yachts, in similar cases to these yachts that have been established. will be treated.
3. In accordance with the laws and nannies of the parties concerned with the arrival, temporary complaint and employment of foreigners;
(a) the importance of the citizens, themselves or the self-employed of each of the people. install and stay on the other side of the country to provide advice on how to install, develop, manage, or work with some capital or other resource commitments. You will be given.
(b) The current law and management and technical personnel who are installed in accordance with their nannies and are choosing to use the services of the administration and technical staff will be eligible for employment.
4. The provisions of this Article shall not apply to any of the Parties to which any of the Parties are Party.
(a) Any current or future customs union, regional economic policy or similar international Meanings,
(b) All or fundamentally taxation.
Public and compensation
1. The yachts will not be made public, without adequate and effective compensation, in accordance with the current legislation and the general principles described in Article II of the article, as well as the public benefit and not to be separate, will not be nationed or exposed to measures that have a similar effect as indirect or indirect.
2. The compensation has been agreed by the parties to ensure that it is fair and appropriate and that the public will respond to the current. The compensation will be paid as a delay and may be freely transferable as defined in Article IV paragraph 2.
3. The yachting of each of the parties damaged by war, rioting, domestic or other similar incidents in the country of the other side, the yachting is applied to the yachting or any third country yachting of each of the parties. They will not be less tangible than the treatment they will be subject to.hangisi
Iade and Transfer
1. Each party, in good faith and in accordance with its own legislation, will allow all transfers relating to a yacht from its own country to inside and out, and without unnecessary delay. Such transfers include:
(b) Benefits from the sale or liquidate of a yacht or portion of a portion,
(c) under Article III. damages,
(d) Interest payments and rebates arising from liabilities related to the Competencies,
(e) obtain the citizens of a Party that has received permission to work on a yacht in the country of the Diyer. The number of people they receive, the fees and other payments,
2 if a yacht is not sleeping. The transfers are based on any convertibl currency and the exchange rate that is valid at the time the transfer was made, unless otherwise made an understanding between the conversitonal currency or yacht and the landlord and the landlord.
1. If an insurance policy is insured within a statutory system of non-commercial risks, the insurance will be recognized by any means of the insurance company.
2. The insured will not be entitled to any right of rights under the rights to be authorized to use the yacht.
3. The sleeping between a Party and a yacht, this is what it is. The provisions of the clause will be resolved in accordance with the provisions.
This is more effective than the hours and related activities may be treated in similar situations in which the Of course,kýlan
(a) The laws and regulations of each of us, administrative applications or procedures, or administrative or judicial decisions,
(b) International legal obligations, or
(c) including the work on the scope of the course or the scope of the sleep permit. will not have the same obligations that any party has claimed.
The Solution of the Sleeping Sides of a Party and Termination Party
1. A yacht of that yacht between one of the parties and the other side of the other side will be notified of the yacht, which will contain information that will contain information about the details of the yacht. The yacht and the relevant Party will try to resolve such incongrueses through good faith, negotiation and negotiations as they are possible.
2. If you do not resolve within a six month period from the date of notice specified in the first paragraph, you are presented to one of the following arbitration (s) above.
(a) Both Parties are March 18. In 1965,alýgn="JUSTIFY">
Washington, D.C., was established within the framework of the Glossary of the Citizens of the United States and states that signed the Resolution of the Resolution of the Solution to the States. The Center for Internationalesy (ICSID),
(b) If both of us are members of the United Nations, a arbitration court (UNCITRAL),
(c) Paris, will be established in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the United Nations International Trade Law Commission. International Chamber of Commerce Arbitration,
(d) International Trade Arbitration Cairo Region,
(e) Istanbul Trade Arbitration Center,
, which is the case where the yacht is not sleeping by bringing the party to the court's court, and in two years The final decision must be taken.
3. The arbitration decision will be final and final for all parties to sleep over. Both parties will meet their own laws.
The Solution of the PartiesArasýndaki
1. The parties will seek a quick and fair solution in good faith and in the spirit of any kind of sleep related to the interpretation or application of the President. In this respect, the Parties agree to make relevant and relevant visions to deliver to such solutions. If they do not reach an extension within a six-month period from the date of the meeting, the Ederer Parties may be taken to a three-member arbitration delegation at the request of any of the following parties.
2. Each party will appoint one arbitrator within two months of the request. Those two arbitrators will elect a third referee, a third-country citizen, as the President. If one of the parties fails to appoint an arbitrator within the specified time period, the International Court of Justice may request that this transfer be made.
3. If two arbitrators cannot agree on the selection of the delegation within two months from their selection, the Delegation will be selected by the International Court of Justice at the request of one of the Parties.
4. If the Minister of Justice of the International Court of Justice is taken from fulfilling its mandate on the matters specified in the second and third paragraphs of the Article, or is a citizen of one of the parties, the election will be conducted by the President of the United States and the President of the if the judge is also due to perform the task or a citizen of one of the parties will be made by the most senior Divan member who is not a citizen of one of the members.
5. Within three months of the date of the election of the Board of Delegation of the Board of Arbitration, the Board of Arbitration will be able to agree on procedural rules that will be consistent with the language of the United States. If such an understanding could not be expected, the Board of Arbitration, generally considered the rules of the international arbitration of arbitration, would appoint the International Court of Justice to determine the rules of procedure in the earlier paragraph, determined by the rules of the Court. It will request from the press.
6. By parties otherwise, all statements will be made within eight months from the date of the election, all statements will be completed, and the Arbitration Delegation -- whichever is later -- is at the end of the hearing, or at the end of the final statements. Then it will be decided in two months. The Arbitration Delegation will receive the decision, which will be nil and western.
7. Other expenses related to the costs and assistance of the country's arbitrators will be paid by the parties as a result. However, the Arbitration Delegation may decide if a higher proportion of the expenses will be paid by one of the Parties.
8. An international arbitration was presented to an international arbitration board in accordance with the Article VII article, and will not be presented to an international arbitration delegation, if the solution is still pending there, under the provisions of the same article of the article. This will not prevent the use of both parties between both parties and through meaningful visions.
Entering the Effective
1. This will take effect on the date they notify each Party of the completion of all internal legal formalities required to allow the country to enter the effective way. The agreement will remain in effect for a period of ten years, and will remain in effect until the second paragraph of this Article is not terminated. This will also apply to preexisting or actuallyhours of preexisting yachts, such asuygulanacaðý
2, which applies to current. Each party may terminate each other by one year in advance, at the end of the first ten-year period, or any time thereafter.
3. It can be understood by a written agreement between the parties. Any deportivity will take effect upon any of the Parties to notify Licensee of completing all of the internal formalities required for the effective entry of each other.
4. The provisions of all the terms of this agreement are in effect for an additional ten years prior to the end of the term of the term, or in relation to the terms of which the State of the State of the State of the United States has been implemented. stay.
Both of us have full authorized reps.
both in Turkish, Arabic, and English on October 4, 1996, all of them are autocrat.
The text will be based on English text if it is no different.
The Government of the Republic of Turkey Named Fehim Adak Dr. Nawal Abd El Moneim Tatawi State Minister Economy and International Ministry of Business
Republic of Turkey The Ministry of Foreign Affairs presents the respect of the Embassy of the Arab Republic and the Republic of Turkey The Agreement between the Government and the Government of the Government of the Arab Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of Turkey. (e) it is honored to recommend that the "Istanbul Trade Arbitration Center" clause in the fund will be referred to as the full name of the center, "Arbitration, Reconciliation and Harem of Rights".
The Ministry is the Ambassador. will, at the discretion of the recommendation.
Reiterates the deepest respect for the Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey to the Embassy of the Arab Republic.
Ankara, 11 February 1998
EGYPT ARAB REPUBLIC
EGYPTIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
Nota # 58/98
Mir Arab The Embassy of the Republic of Turkey offers respect to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey and to inform the Ministry of acceptance of the proposal in Nita, which was specified above, on February 11, 1998 and numbered OAGY-I/562, and Turkey. Ask the Minister of the Republic to take the necessary measures.
The Ambassador of the Arab Republic of Turkey reiterates the deepest respect for the Ministry of Republic of Turkey on this occasion.