LARGE NUMBER OF TURKS REQUIRED
PROTECT HUMAN RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS APPROPRIATE CONFIRMATION OF THE PROTOCOL 13 NO.LU TO REMOVE ADDITIONAL DEATH SENTENCES
Kanun No. 5409
Accepted Date: 6.10.2005
MADE 1. -KoþuldaSet up within the Council of Europe, signed on 3 May 2002 and signed by Turkey in Strasbourg on January 9, 2004 in Strasbourg, where the Supplemental Death Penalty is a "Punishment of the Supplemental Death Penalty." It is appropriate for the approval of the 13th Protocol "for the Lifting of the Protocol."
MADDE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
(S. COUNT: 793)
PROTOCOL 13 NO.LU PROTOCOL13
Vilnius, 3.V. 2002
Member States of the Council of Europe who have signed the Business Protocol,
In a democratic society, everyone is a basic human being, and that is when the death penalty will be removed. believing that there is a great importance in protecting the right and all of the people ' s dignity;
In Rome, the 4th November 1950 Agreement to Protect the Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (Islamic Rights) and the Basic Freedom of Rights (herein) To be understood) by using the policy to strengthen the right to protect the right to protect against you;In
Strasbourg, The Protocol Of The Additional Death Penalty, Which Was Signed On April 28, 1983, Is The Number Six Protocol Of The Death Penal. in mind that the death penalty for the verbs, which has been pushed out of war or near war danger, has not been eliminated;
To decide whether to remove the death penalty in all cases, by deciding to discard it;
meanings in the following:
Article 1. -The death penalty should be removed
The death penalty will be removed. No one can be sentenced to this punishment and executed.
Article 2. -Don't bring it to you.
The provisions of this Protocol shall not be the exception, based on article 15 of the Glossary.
Article 3. -Don't put it in the drawer.
shall not be subject to any reservations regarding the provisions of this Protocol, based on article 57 of the Glossary.
Article 4. -Country application
1) This is the protocol for each state, signature, or approval, acceptance or finding the appropriate find document. specifies the country or countries that are applicable.
2) Each state at a later date, notifies the Secretary General of the Council of Europe. The application space may be able to contact any other country that is specified in the notice. This country's protocol enters the first day of the month following the notification by the Secretary-General of the statement and following the three-month period.
3) Any notice made according to the two notices, a tip to be sent to the General Secretary, in the notice may or may not be related to the specified country. The return or leave enters the first day of the month following the notice of the call by the Secretary-General of the General Secretary.
Article 5. -A word with a word
The provisions of the 1-to-4 clause of this Protocol may be as additional matter as additional clauses in the United States. And all the provisions of the Word are applied accordingly.
Article 6. -Israel and confirmation
This Protocol opens to the signatures of the members of the Council of Europe, which have signed the Glossary. Protocol, approval, acceptance, or appropriate finding. A member of the Council of Europe may not approve, accept, or comply with the Protocol, either at the same time or without the prior commitment of the Word. Approval, acceptance or appropriate find documents are provided to the Secretary General of the Council of Europe.
Article 7. -Current entry
1) This Protocol is based on the protocol of the ten European Council states, subject to the provisions of Article 6 of the State. It takes the first day of the month following a three-month period from the date they declare the rites.
2) Protocol, approval, acceptance, or acceptance of the consent of the member states that subsequently declare the raction in the form of this Protocol The first day of the month following a three-month period follows a three-month period from the date they were able to contact the appropriate find document.
Article 8. -Preserve tasks
The Secretary General of the Council of Europe, member of the Council of Europe, states:
a) each time it is signed,
b) the tele of each approval, acceptance, and appropriate find document,
c) Each date that the protocol is effective, if the 4 and 7 are the items required,
d) any other business, notice, and write related to this Protocol,
The delegates of the above, signed and duly authorized representatives of the They will sign the protocol.
The 3rd day of the 2002 Mayday, in Vilnius, is to be preserved in the European Council and both text The English and French are organized in a single nugget. The Secretary-General of the Council of Europe shall send the drafts to each of the members of the Council of Europe.