TO UNDERSTAND THE INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE OF CIVILIZATION AND HEALTH, WHICH AIMS TO LIFT THE DEATH PENALTY. EK ISRAEL
CONFIRMATION OF PROTOCOL
LAW ON WHICH IT IS AVAILABLE
Kanun No. 5415
Accepted Date: 28.10.2005
MADE 1. - It is appropriate to approve the "Supplemental Human Protocol" of the United States, which Objectives the Death and Political Rights, which was signed on April 6, 2004 in New York on April 6, 2004.
MADDE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
TICAD 3.- The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
INTENDED FOR THE REMOVAL OF THE DEATH PENALTY, CIVILIZATION AND ADDITIONAL SERVICE TO THE INTERNATIONAL GLOSSARY OF RIGHTS TO THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERNATIONAL GLOSSARY
United Nations General It is accepted and declared with 15 December 1989 dates and 44/128 of the installed.
Party of this Protocol, States,
The gloritition and human dignity of the death penalty believing that the rights are going to come to an end of the day,
of the Universal Declaration of the Human Rights adopted on December 10, 1948 3. Article 6 of the International Dictionary of the Nation and Political Rights to the Civil and Political Rights adopted on December 16, 1966. by using the
The 6th International Glossary of Civilized and Political Rights. to consider the fact that the clause is intended to cause death penalty to be strongly recommended for the removal of the sentence.
The health of all measures, including the death penalty as convinced that it will be considered a progress,
On this occasion, the death penalty is an international example. desire to enter the obligation under the obligation,
provisions in the following provisions:
1. No one in the state of the sovereignty of a State of this Protocol is executed.
2. Each State State takes all necessary measures to remove the death penalty within the territory of its own sovereignty.
1. In accordance with the sentencing of this Protocol and the fact that it was put up in the fight against protocol, it was the protocol of the death penalty for the most serious crimes committed during the war, and that protocol was not a protocol. It is not acceptable to any of the guests.
2. A Party of State, which puts such a hammer on a confirmation or contribution moment, transmits the relevant provisions of the national legislation that can be implemented in the war to the Secretary-General of the United Nations.
3. In such a draw, a State of the Party informs the Secretary-General of the United Nations that any war on its territory could be started and its end.
This Protocol Is Part 40 Of The United States Committee On The Rights Of The United States. They include information that is available to them in order to apply them to the measures to implement this Protocol.
The 41st of the word. According to the statement of the United States, the People's Rights Committee has the authority to obtain and review the statements of the state that the state does not meet the obligations of the state, and the State of the State is approved by the State. This is also true of the provisions of the Protocol, as they are not in a statement, as opposed to the protocol.
Clause 5The body of the
Human Rights Committee adopted on 16 December 1966. The authority to obtain and review any of the information from individuals in the sovereignty area of the States, in the case of the Additional Political Rights Protocol, is authorized by the States to approve or review any of the State's sovereignty protocols. Contrary to protocol, in a brain This is also true of the provisions of the Protocol.
1. The provisions of this Protocol are enforced as additional provisions to the Word.
2. This is the 2nd of the protocol. In accordance with the article, it is the 1st of this protocol to be held in accordance with the matter of the matter. 1. In self-assured, the right is the right, the 4th. can not be subject to any exceptions, according to the article.
1. This Protocol will open the Word to the signature of all the states that have signed the Glossary.
2. This Protocol is subject to the approval of the State of the United States for approving or mentioning the Glossary. Approval documents are provided to the United Nations Secretary-General.
3. This Protocol will contribute to the multiplicity of each State that has approved or contributed to the Glossary.
4. The multiplicity of the multiplicity is a verdict from the application of the Union to the Secretary-General of the United Nations.
5. The Secretary-General of the United Nations informs the United States of each of the ratification or contribution documents that have signed or contributed to this Protocol.
1. This Protocol takes place three months after the tenth approval or the contribution of the contribution document to the United Nations General Secretary.
2. As of the confirmation of the tenth approval or contribution document, the Protocol for each State that certify this Protocol enters three months after the application of its own approval or folding document.
The provisions of this Protocol are at no time on all sides of the Federal States. Apply to be subject to an exception or to no exception.
The Secretary-General Of The United Nations Is 48. information about all of the states listed in the first section of the article are notified:
a) The 2nd of this Protocol. Notices, statements, statements made according to the material.
b) This is the protocol 4 and 5 of the Protocol. statements made according to their material;
c) The 7th of this Protocol. signatures, approvals, and contributions according to the article;
d) This Is The 8th Of The Protocol. According to the article, the protocol is the effective date of the protocol.
1. The Arabic, Chinese, British, French, Russian and Spanish texts, which are part of this Protocol, are stored in the Union of the United Nations.
2. The Secretary-General of the United Nations is the 48th President of the United States, which is the case for the approval of the Protocol. message to the States specified in its clause.