ESTABLISH CULTURAL CENTERS BETWEEN THE TURKISH REPUBLIC OF EGYPT
PROTOCOL ON CENTRALISATION OF CENTERS
Kanun # 4420
Accepted Date: 23.7.1999
MADDE 1. - "The Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Republic of Turkey to the Government of the Government of the Republic of Turkey on October 27, 1998 to set up Cultural Centres and to confirm the protocol of the" Protocol on the Activities of these Centres " is appropriate.
MADDE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY">
MISIR ARAB REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT
ABOUT ESTABLISHING CULTURAL CENTERS
the Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Arab Republic of the Republic of Turkey Government,
-With a desire to better understand and to help people get close to each other,
-Arab Republic of Turkey with Republic of Turkey With regard to the provisions of the Cultural and Technical Cooperation in Ankara, which was signed on 18 Mayans 1966 and especially the first item,
-The establishment of Cultural Centres and Cultural Centres in each of the countries of each In the event of the construction of this Protocol, which organizes the general framework of its activities, anlaþmýþlardýr
The following are the meanings of the following:
1. The parties agreed to establish the Cultural Center of the Republic of Turkey in Cairo, the Cultural Center of the Republic of Turkey in Cairo, and the establishment of Cultural Center of the Arab Republic of Turkey.
2. These Cultural Centres will conduct their activities in accordance with the legislation.
1. The work of the Cultural Centres has contributed to the development of both sides, culture, art, education, science and especially in the areas of visual information, and in other areas, as well as the understanding of the peoples of the two countries as the people of the two countries. is to be found.
2. These centers contribute to the implementation of the dual Culture Meaning and the following programs of both parties and institutions.
Cultural Centres, They will operate under the authority and responsibility of the Embassies in that country.
1. The programs of the Cultural Centres include recording activities in the following materials:
A) organizing artistic performances, concerts and exhibitions with conferences, colocyum, symposiums and other similar meetings,
B) Contribute to cultural, scientific, artistic and artistic events held in Turkey and in Müsir.
C) Film and other audiovisual material representations.
D) On the offer of the State and Culture Within the scope of the activities of its centers, the research, author, journalist, information about the cultural, scientific and artistic service of the State of the State,
F) Library and reading halls for the acceptance and acceptance of the arts.
E) to be created, book, newspapers, magazines, records, cassettes, CD-ROMs, slides and films such as cultural, private, scientific and artistic means of audiovisual material,
G) Common etical projects are to be actualized, Turkish and their Arabic language, and their work in the field of private education. anlayýþýyla
H) The civilizations and cultural heirs of both countries have been notified of their knowledge and cultural heritage,anlayýþýyla
The accepted State will bar the Culture Center established with this Protocol. will be available in all possible help to the Government to find suitable buildings.
Culture They own buildings, to the extent that the Admission State would allow legislation. They can also organize the activities envisioned in Article 4 and use other places for this purpose.
The parties, the Cultural Centres, their own activities They will allow them to inform the public in legal means. The parties will guarantee the free contribution of the people to the events organized by the Cultural Centres.
1. Cultural Centres cannot be found in the intended benefit.
2. Within the framework of the applicable Protocol provisions and the effective legislation of the Acceptable State,
A) can collect entry or record charges,baðlantýlý
B) They can sell catalogs, avionics, books, records, CD-ROMs, and audio-visual materials,
C) to serve the events they are organizing,
C,Etkinlikleri aling="JUSTIFY "> D) Sell-out places in or out of their own building edit.
1. Accepted State will provide the necessary help to conduct their mission to the Sender State Cultural Center in the country.
2. The financial regimen of the Cultural Centres staff is regulated based on the basis of the decision and the subject of the Admission State.
1. In its own legislation, the State of the Union agreed to allow the Sender State's Cultural Center to import duties and goods from customs duties and allowes:
A) The bureau material for the activities and furniture,
B) Movies to be shown from which country you are imported from, catalog, afik, program, book, record, CD-ROM, eHealth and visual material,
C) Culture Centres.
2. The accepted goods may not be sold or loaned with the intent of a hostage, except for the current state of the competent authorities.
1. Each of the parties will assign the director and staff of their own Cultural Center to the post. A member of the Acceptable State may be a citizen of the Sender State, or if it has already been reconcemable. The status of the directors of the Cultural Centres and the number of personnel shall be determined by diplomatic means between the Parties.
2. The Sender State gives information to the Accepted State, regardless of the nationality of the Cultural Centres staff, who are certain of the nationality, regardless of nationality, the date of the task, and the nationality of the Cultural Centres staff.
The family members who will be temporarily engaged in the Admission of Culture Center and the family members who are obligated to take care of the family members who are in effect, the current and social security of the Admission subject to the legislation.
Each of us is under its legislation, under its own legislation, three personnel of the other Cultural Center, including the director of the Culture Center, and the status of the Admission of the Admission as of the date of appointment of the State of the State. will allow for export in the same way as goods, taxes, images, and allowances at the end of a holiday's customs, taxes, images and allowances for furniture and each staff.
The parties are based on the basis of the date The Culture Center is committed to family members and family members who are obligated to look at it, and are committed to receiving an allowance for the arrival of the Accepting State.
Problems with interpretation and implementation of this Protocol will be resolved diplomatically.
1. In the event of an end to the Security Protocol, the activity will maintain the provisions of the Protocol as a result of continuing or ongoing activities that will not be completed on the last time that the Protocol is found.
2. This Protocol will take effect on the date that the parties have completed the legal approval process will be effective at the time the diplomatic channels are communicated, and one of the Parties ' request to terminate the Protocol is at least sixty months before the written notice. It will remain in effect as long as it does not transmit to the party.
The protocol is made to apply in Turkish, Arabic and English language, both in Arabic and English, in Cairo, October 27, 1998 and to the extent of the original text. Text in English will apply if the protocol interprets the protocol.
TURKISH REPUBLIC EGYPTIAN ARAB REPUBLIC NAME GOVERNMENT
NEAR-NEAR-CONQUEST Ambassador European Affairs AmbassadorYardýmcýsý