IN LAW ON THE EXECUTION OF A TURKISH PENAL CODE
Kanun # 4421
Accepted Date: 28.7.1999
MADDE 1. - , dated 1.3.1926 and 765 is the 19th of the Turkish Penal Code.
Article 19.-The monetary penalty is for the State Treasury of a party to be transferred from altsim to $1.50 billion. It's all about paying. No size penalties are available.
MADDE 2. - The 24th article of the Turkish Penal Code is to be started.
Article 24. -A fine fine is due to the payment of a party to the State Treasury for the transfer of $1 billion to a billion liras.
MADDE 3. - dated 13.7.1965 and the First Section of the 4th Amendment of the Code of Rights of 647 s.
1. One million-to-two, two-to-a-day lira in misdemeanus, are mild, with an account of two to three million lire accounts,
MADDE 4. - The Annex 1 (a) and (b) of the Turkish Penal Code is to be reported in the United States.
a) is written in all laws and regulations that have entered the first assembly of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey prior to the date of the first date of the Turkish Grand National Assembly. Also, on later dates, the amount of money being touched by the Grand National Assembly of Turkey is thirty-nine thousand mislines,
b) the acceptance of the Turkish Grand National Assembly;
1) 31.12.1939 the fines in the laws of the law to be effective until their date Twenty-three in the twenty-three),
2) The fines in the laws of the law, which are effective from 1.1.1940 until 31.12.1945 until 31.12.1945,tarihine
3) are from 1.1.1946 to 31.12.1959. The fines in the laws of which they are effective,para
4) are the fines in the laws of the law, which are effective from 1.1.1960 until 31.12.1970, with the fines of 31.30,1970,
5) from 1.1.1971 until 31.12.1977 the fines in the laws applicable to the current law, including the two-to-eight mislines,
6), the fines of the laws that have been entered from 1.1.1978 until 31.12.1980 until 31.12.1980, theyediyüzseksenaltý
7) The fines in the laws of which they entered until 31.12.1987 from 1.1.1981 until 31.12.1987,
8) is the money in the law that is effective from 1.1.1988 until 31.12.1993 penalties for twelve mislines,
9) dated 17.10.1996 and 4199 the number of fines in laws that were effective from 1.1.1994 to 31.12.1998 until 31.12.1998, the count of 2918 dated 21.5.1997 and 4262 numbered Laws,
MADDE 5. - The Turkish Penal Code is to be located in the Additional 2 nci.
Additional Article 2. -a)Ek
b) The amount of money in the law which takes place until the date of this article is entered,
c) Which is effective until the date of this Article is entered into the current date of the following: penalties are applied for that year in accordance with the provisions of 4.1.1961 and the acquis 298 of the 213 number of Tax Usul Code (s), dated 4.1.1961 and the declared redeeming rate, which is declared.
MADDE 6. - The "number of units to be found according to Attachment 2 nci clause" in Annex 4 and Annex 5 of the Turkish Penal Code shall be "in accordance with the redeeming rate applied according to the Attachment 2 nci".
MADDE 7. - Additional 6 items are added to the Turkish Penal Code.
SUPPLEMENTAL ITEM 6. -Additional 2 nci clause shall be applied to the quantities of the first receipt (1) of the Law 4 of the Law and the quantities in the gold and ninth feats of the 5th Amendment.
MADADE 8. - The following sentence is added to the fourth section of the Fifth Amendment of the Penalties Act, and the "decimal lira" clause in the bottom and ninth faves of this clause is "three million liras".
The penalty of money, The amount shown in the lower part of Article 19 of the Turkish Penal Code is to be paid in installments if the Turkish Penal Code does not exceed the amount achieved by the redeeming rate applied according to Annex 2 of the Turkish Penal Code. It can't be ruled. However, the eighth frictionless provision of this material, due to the payment of the penal penalty upon request of the monarch, has been saved.
MADDE 9. - Reorganisation of the Penal Code of Rights dated 22.11.1990 and the 7 nci in effect with the number 3682.
Dignity of Punishment
Article 7. -The subject of the payment order issued for payment of a non-payment invitation or monetary penalty to be paid for the trial of the court is made to the address indicated in the provision. The monarch has to inform the court and the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of Turkey. Otherwise, the tebligat to the address shown in the sentence is valid.
MADADE 10. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 11. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.