THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY AND THE ENVIRONMENT OF THE OMAN SULTANATE GOVERNMENT LAW TO CONFIRM THE PROTECTION OF THE PROTECTION AREA
Kanun No. 5417
Accepted Date: 28.10.2005
MADE 1. - "The Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Oman Sultanate," which was signed on 13 January 2004 in Muskat, would be eligible to confirm the "Cooperation in the Environmental Protection Area."
MADDE 2. -This will take effect on the release date of the Law.
TICAD 3.- The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY GOVERNMENT
OMAN SULTANKALII GOVERNMENTIN
UNDERSTANDING ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
The Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of Oman are such "Parties" as such;
To strengthen friendly relations between Turkey and the people of the Oman and to the environment to protect the business and to improve its business;
is the protection and protection of today and future conditions, protection and protection of the environment. Acknowledging the importance of the approach to sustainable development in the recovery of the
From the scientific, technical and technological way of protecting the environment and the environment as you are aware of the need for a close contact;
Environment for compliance with global-level environmental issues policies and the importance of their applications;
It is important to both sides of environmental policy development by accepting that common benefits are available;
people are involved in the understanding:
The parties are protected by the protection and protection of the environment, and the ability to maintain, and They will be able to use the product as a result of the benefits of a benefit.
Both sides are interested in environmental protection, including special interest:
1. Methods of countering ballast water and information on prevention of marine pollution;
2. The transfer of technological information to the increase of industrial and domestically atyled water;
3. Legal, technical and administrative aspects of environmental management at the local level and information on national environmental regulatory practices;
4. The United Nations Dictionary of the United Nations (UNCCD), the United Nations Biological Conflict Promise (UNCBD), and Endangered Wild Animal and Endangered Species (UNCCD), especially in the African States of Serious Quran and/or desertion. The development of joint programs for the implementation of international commitments to environmental and environmental protection, such as the International Trade in International Trade (CITES);geliþtirilmesi
5. Organizing seminars and meetings with the prevention technologies of air, soil and water pollution, as well as the methods of preventing dangerous and medical horses from being able to be taken.
specifically, to implement the implementation of the business, specifically, It will be taken;
1. Organize meetings to address environmental policy issues, based on interest and benefit.
2. Description of data and experience of information, research, and development activities for Environmental Impact Detection (TED) applications, if at the time of the Call-Out.
3. That's Two. Scientific visits by experts, technicians, or other official officials to see the subject matter described in the Article;
4. Preparation and implementation of the partner eI programs. These reuses may include reuse of water reusing and other technical programs. When the parties organize any activity, the company's delegation will cover all expenses, except for the international airfare.
1. Each Party shall appoint a national coordinator to be responsible for the management of the activities covered by the entity, and will inform the name of the national coordinator. The parties will be able to appoint one another to replace the national coordinator by notifying each other of the need for each other.
2. In order to review the results of the work under the provisions of the Union, joint meetings will be held for the national coordinators, as well as to review the results of the unmutabling. Each Party shall ensure that the operating part of the entity is coordinated in a way that is compatible with the other programs of the two parties.
Parties to participate in the operation of the company in the framework of the They can be invited to government installations, academic institutes, private sector, and government organizations.
1. Any provision of the President, It cannot be construed to affect the current rights and responsibilities of the Parties to the international law.
2. The implementation of the activities covered by the company will be subject to the presence of appropriate funds and applicable laws and regulations, which are allocated for this purpose in both countries.
any information that can be caused by the interpretation or implementation of the statement The understanding will be resolved by negotiation between the Parties.
This means that the respective Parties will have to understand each other. will be effective at the date following the day they report their national legal requirements through the diplomatic note.
The job will remain in effect for a period of five years. At least three months prior to the end of this term will be automatically renewed for a period of time, unless one of the parties has specified otherwise in the diplomatic channels. The termination of the Business will not affect the validity of the regulations and approved contracts under the scope of the agreement.On
January 13, 2004 in Muscat, in Turkish, Arabic, and English, all The text, valid as a document, is signed as a tripster. If it does not differ in interpretable this comment, English text will apply.
TURKISH REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT OMAN SULTANLII GOVERNMENT
Prof. Dr. Beşir ATALAY Mohammed bin Nasser Al KHUSAIBI
Government Secretary-General of the Ministry of National Economy