REPUBLIC OF TURKEY">
Kanun # 4437
Accepted Date: 5.8.1999
MADDE 1. - "The Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Republic of Belarus" signed an agreement with the Government of the Republic of Belarus in Minsk on 8 August 1995.
MADDE2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
TURKISH REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT
BELARUSIAN REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT
UNDERSTANDING AIR MANAGER
Which is to be understood as the Fuel Parties in this text The Government of the Republic of the Republic of Belarus and the Government of the Republic of Belarus, both on December 7, 1944 in the Republic of Turkey wish to make an understanding of the International Air Seferees, as part of the signing of the International Air Seas and the International Civil Airticus Agreement;
AşaKözKörün ITEMS ARE UNDERSTOOD:
1. By this point of view, otherwise provision:
a) The term "Glossary" has been accepted in accordance with the International Civil Airticus Proposition, which was signed on December 7th, 1944 and in accordance with Article 90 of the Glossary. according to the 90th and 994 articles of the same Word, the words made in the Word or Attachments and agreed upon by the Parties are meaningful.
b) The term "aviation authorities" from the care of the Republic of Turkey. To fulfill any duties that were done by the Minister and by this Minister authorized any part or organ of the Republic of Belarus, the State Airports Committee, and any other entity or body authorized to perform any duties that are executed by this Committee,
c) The term "Thai airlines" refers to the provisions of this Agreement in accordance with Article 3.
d) The term "Country" is specified in Article 2 of the Glossary meaning.
e) "Air Seferes", "International Air Trip", "Airlines" and "technical landing" refer to the meanings set forth in clause 96 of the Glossary.
f) "Capacity" means the term "Capacity";
-In relation to the aircraft, a flight the volume that can be used for the passenger, freight, and mail that you fly in or on a part of the line.
-A specific air service, within a certain period of time, on a particular line or in a part of this line the number of times it has been used for these flights is multiplicity.
h) The term "charge rate" will be sold or made possible by means of passenger, baggage or load (excluding mail), as a result of this move. statements that will be made for the commission to be paid for the tickets sold or the load to be paid for the tickets to be determined, including the additional facilities. The rate schedule also includes the conditions for applying payment charges or for payment of commission.
2. Generates an unallocated part of the following EK (s).
1. Each of the Azoys identifies the rights specified in this Means, with the purpose of arranging for international air flights on the lines specified in this Supplement. These flights and lines will be called "mutabank flights" and "specified lines" in this way. Each of the airline's designations will have the following rights, while operating a specified line, at a specified line.
a) To fly without the country of Digit;
b) Technical inaction to the country;
c) To get the international traffic, and to take it down to the points specified in this Attachment for that line in the country.
2. No provision in the 1st part of this Article is to receive passengers, cargo and mail for airline fliers, from a point in the country of the other in the country, and reduce it to a point of view within the same country. anlaþýlamaz
1. Each of the Azoys will have the right to notify Licensee of an airline push or execution, to be written, to be written to the other, in the event of a written request, for example.
2. Subject to the provisions of the 3rd and 4th, subject to the provisions of the 3rd and 4th provisions of this Article, the Client will introduce the required authorization to the transfer of the designated airline without delay.
3. The aviation authorities of one of the parties will be able to carry out the actions imposed by the other Party on international air flights, as well as the laws and regulations imposed by these authorities in a reasonable way. In the event that they have the skills, they can persuade them to convince themselves.
4. Each of the Akit Parties may not believe that the original ownership and actual control of an airline carrier is in possession of this airline, or in the hands of its citizens, or the 2 ncr. They may refuse to recognize the authorization entitlements mentioned in the fund, or may be required to use the rights of this airline to use the rights specified in the 2nd clause of this statement.
5. After an airline authorization was transferred and authorized to be authorized, there was a capacity to locate a non-mutabank capacity, and the provisions of the 10th and 13th articles were determined by the charges and the clearance of the fly tariffs. record-free flights can be started at any date.
6. Technical and commercial issues such as passenger, freight and mail transfer, as well as technical and commercial issues, such as tariffs, flying, aircraft types, and aircraft types, will be submitted to the approval of the airport authorities.
CANCELLATION AND SUSPENSION
1. Each of us has the right to withdraw or stop the use of the rights set forth in article 2 of the above, or to withdraw the authorization of the execution of the rights specified in the 2 clause of the Program. will have the right to put down the following necessary records:
a) that the main property or de facto control of that airline is in the hands of the Party or its citizens who have appointed the airline to air the airline no opinion, or
b) This is the airline push Failure to comply with the laws and regulations of the Recognized Party, or
c) does not work in accordance with the state's }
2 ". If the right to immediately return or stop the use of the rights granted or to prevent further violations of the laws and regulations set forth in the 1st section of this Article, such a right is not available. the other will be used by the other.
REMOVING AND REMOVING CONFLICT LAWS AND REGULATIONS
1. One of the countries that has entered the country of an international air navigation aircraft, has entered the country, has been in its country and has left its country during its exit, and the law and legislation, both of which are on the other side of the aircraft, without the awareness of the nationality of the aircraft. It will be applied by these planes as they enter the country, stay in their country, and leave their country.
2. One of the passengers, crew, cargo and post offices on board the plane, customs entry in the country, or customs, immigration, passports and control of the country, that passenger, crew, cargo and postal service, Or, they will be followed by entering the territory of that side, out of its territory, and in its territory.
3. Usage charges, such as fees and service charges, such as fees and other fees, such as fees and other fees that each airport, facilities, and services provided with technical and other convenienced services, will be used for the use of the services and services of the communications facilitaships. will not be higher than those paid by the transfer of any airline that operates similar international air flights.
EXEMPTION FROM CUSTOMS AND TAXES AND TAXES
1. The planes and the mutate hardware, tributances and licences and (including food, drink and tobacco) on the aircraft, which are being pushed through international flights by each of the carriers, are the equipment on the plane, and the other in the aircraft, the other in the aircraft. For his country, he would be left on a plane to remain on the plane again or to be used in a flight over the country's country, to keep all customs duties, examination fees, and other taxes and taxes.
2. Except for the charges that will be included in the charges, except for the charges and taxes;
a) In the country of one of the countries, this party is in the process of not taking the amounts identified by the competent authorities, and the leavance of the airline to be used on the international flight of the transfer of the other,
b) the country of one of the Power Parties, the airline that is designated by the other The maintenance and repair of aircraft used in international flights of the operation Replacement parts inserted;
c) the aircraft carriers of the other Auxiliary are given to the aircraft on international flights, even if they are to be used in a part of the country's top-down country. fuel and licks.
The materials mentioned in the above (a) (b) and (c) talc may be kept under the control of customs and control.
MUTATE AVIATION TEPESTRY
STORING CONSUMPTION ITEMS
The materials and excise materials contained in the aircraft, such as the mutate hardware on the planes of each of the designated airlines, are in the other country's country, but with the permission of the country's customs authorities It can be done. In such a case, they may be held in the custody of the authorities until they are brought back to the country or disposed of in customs regulations.
RETURN TRANSCRIPTION TRAFUSTRAFÝÐÝ
In transit from one of the countries of one of the countries to leave the airport section designated for transit and transit, the passenger, the baggage and the load, the air-piracy and control, the safety of the trafficled. to ensure that they are not implemented, they are very simplified. They will not be subjected to more control than control. Direct transit baggage and loads will be kept from customs and other taxes.
1. Each transfer airline will have the right to have its own tickets sold in the country of the other in the country, with their agent vassing, at its discretion or discretion. These airlines will have the right to sell tickets to everyone, and everyone will be able to purchase tickets freely from those people.
2. Each transfer airline will have the right to turn the waste expenses from passenger, freight and mail through official courtship, and transfer it to his country. If the payment agreement between the Parties does not contain appropriate provisions in this regard, the transfer mentioned above will be made in accordance with the national laws and relevant quarters legislation, and each time it is transferred from the designated airline regulations. one will have the right to sell at the local money party in the country.
1. Both Azoys and their respective countries will have a fair and direct access to their countries to process the non-mutabank flights.
2. In the event of the execution of the Mutabank, each of the individual airlines has been appointed by the other to not have a negative impact on the specified lines or other flights to the right of a part of the They will consider the outputs of their application.
3. The mutabank flights of the Achite Parties will be related to the needs of the people on the specified lines, and will be relevant to the country's country, which is based on or from the country of the company that is transferring airline flights. It would be essential to sell a capacity to meet the current and reasonably expected load needs of traffic to a reasonable load factor.
4. Both Sats and the appointed airlines will be able to understand the capacity and capacity of these flights on the lines indicated by the mutabank. The capacity and capacity will both be approved by the airline's approval by the two Sat. This capacity will be set up from time to time, subject to traffic demand, subject to the approval of the traffic authorities.
5. In order to meet an unexpected passenger request, the transfer of the transferred airline's claims to the cause of such temporary rise along with the provisions of this material are understood to be the result of such temporary increases. Each such capacity will be reported without delay to the Australian authorities.
6. If the transfer of one of the Convenience Parties operates at points in third countries on the specified line, an additional capacity in capacity to be determined in accordance with the 3rd and 4th fives above You may be able to apply the following airline calls as a result of the transfer of the parties.
Each of the Involved In the Appointed Company airline flights, mutabank stayed their own way to realising flights. He will give his country the right to bring in technical and commercial personnel that require the invention of such expeditions. The personnel who are mentioned above will be subject to the country's entry into the country and subject to residency in the country.
1. In accordance with its current rights and obligations according to international law, the Aşit Parties are responsible for the obligation of the civil aviation trust to protect against each other in order to protect against legal interference. They'll make sure they're all over it. In accordance with the international law, the General Parties to the general nature of their current rights and obligations, especially the Tokyo Promise of Crimes and Diyakers on the 14th of September 1963, were issued by 16 December 1970 airplanes. The Hague-based Commitment To Prevent Illegal Takeover, The Montreal Glossary of Alleged Criminals from the September 23, 1971 Civilian Remuntion of Crimes, and the Remuntion of the Parties to which both the Parties may be. They will act in accordance with the provisions of the United States other Words.
2. The Lovers Parties will prevent the takeover of civilian aircraft by means of law, its passengers and its crew, airports and air navigation facilities, as well as legal action and civil aviation security. They will be required to provide each other with any necessary help in order to clear any threat.
3. They will act in accordance with the entity's security provisions, which are considered in Attachment to the International Civil Airfield's Promise by the International Civil Airman, during a meeting of the Parties. The parties act in accordance with the aircraft companies in their own plant or aircraft carriers or airports in the central central country or in the country's central countries, in accordance with the current security provisions of the airport's aircraft carriers. They will want them.
4. Each of us, the aircraft carriers, entered the country of the country in the first place, in the country's country, or in the time of the remaining in this country, the company said in a statement that the third party has been assigned to the security provisions of the third party. .
5. Each of the Convenience Parties has to rely on the safety of its passengers, passengers, crew, hand luggage, general baggage, cargo and aircraft leasing, before loading and unloading, and in order to control them in order to control the aircraft. will have an effective implementation of them. Each of the Asylum Parties will consider any request to be made possible by the other in order to clear a threat.
6. The incident of the illegal takeover of civilian aircraft or the occurrence of a threat to the aircraft or aircraft, aircraft passengers and crew, airports or air navigation facilities may have occurred. In turn, they will help each other be provided with ease in reporting the applicable applicable measures aimed at ending such event or threat in a fast and secure manner.
7. In the event that the provisions of this Article are implemented in the implementation of provisions of the airport security, the company claims that each of us is in the process of requesting that each of us be in charge of the aviation authorities of the World. will be found.
1. All factors such as fee schedules, cost of execution, a reasonable profit, and tariffs for other airlines to be made available to the country or country of a Profitable Company will be determined by the airline's airline push-offs. to be determined at reasonable levels.
2. In the 1st of the article, and in the tariffs of the 1st of this article, the airline's transfer, if possible, is the airline's designated airline after all, if possible, complete or part of the line, and the carrier. The International Air Service Unit (IATA) will use the procedures procedures for making the directions, as long as possible, to identify and make such a deal between them.
3. At least sixty (60) days prior to the proposed date of the proposed entry, the rate tariffs will be submitted to the airport authorities for the approval of the airline. In special cases, this time can be reduced by the reconciliation of the authorities.
4. This confirmation is clear. If none of the other aviation authorities report no objections within thirty (30) days of the date of the submission to the fee tariffs which are presented according to the provisions of the 3rd section of the article, the fee tariffs are to be issued to be issued. If the presentation of the presentation according to 3rd fikra provisions is disallowed, the aviation authorities may decide to be less than thirty (30) days of the objection.
5. An understanding of this Article on a rate of fee does not allow an understanding, or if the aviation authorities have an objection to a tariff that has been agreed upon by one of the other officials, according to the provisions of the 2nd fikra. , the two Azos will be trying to identify the airport authorities for the cost of the fee.
6. According to the provisions of the 3rd section of this Article, the authorities of the United States are not able to understand the terms of any fee, according to the provisions of the 3rd fikra, or the provisions of the 5th fikra, the 19th amendment of this Article.
7. A fee tariff that is determined according to the provisions of this clause will remain in effect until the new one is identified. However, a fee tariff will not be more than twelve (12) months from the date of termination, according to these fikra provisions.
BIDIRECTIONAL AND ISRAELI
the aviation authorities of each and the aviation authorities of each other, to review the capacity, which will be reasonably necessary to review the capacity, which is mutabled by the first-in-flight airline (s), as well as to be considered reasonably necessary. The other statistical information will be based on their demands. This information will include all of the traffic and information needed to determine the traffic and the location of those traffic and determine the location of the traffic.
Within the time of a close understanding, the aviation authorities of the United States have been consulted with each other for the purpose of implementing and complying with the provisions of the United States and its provisions. they will be found.
1. If one of the following is found to be a desire to make any material available, it may request that it be made to the other site. Such an incursion, which may be done by negotiation or writing by the aviation authorities, will start within 60 days of the date of demand. This process will only take effect when a diplomatic note is confirmed by the diplomatic note.
2. The meanings to be made in the meanings can be made available by the Akitite authorities in order to arrive at the airport in their own way.
COMPLIANCE WITH MULTI-PARTY UNDERSTANDING
This Means and Attachments will be required to comply with any multi-party commitments for each of the Lovers Parties.
Âkit Each of us has always agreed that it is in the best position to end this. In the same time, this report will also be delivered to the International Civil Airstorm. In this case, if the termination of the final issuance is not returned by the decision, the meaning will expire after twelve (12) months after the date of the other In the Opposite Side of the Violation. If no confirmation is received by the other Teskit, ihbarname will be received after fourteen (14) days from the date of the International Civil Airstorm notice.
RESOLUTION OF INSLEEP
1. If there is a problem with the interpretation or implementation of these meanings and attachments within the World Parties, the Akitans will try to deal with them through negotiation before they are met.
2. If they do not reach an agreement by negotiation, the Party Parties are arbitrators or arbitrators each of the Reach Parties to which they are unable to contact the resolution or request that each of the Reach Parties shall be appointed to the decision to make a decision. So they may be able to remain mutable in the submission of a three-team umpire's delegation, which is based on a third arbitrator appointed by the two selected arbitrators. Each party will appoint an arbitrator within 60 (60) days from the date of diplomatic route, each of which requests the arbitration from the other, and the third umpire shall be assigned within a period of 60 days after that. If either Party fails to appoint an arbitrator within the given period or if the third arbitrator cannot be appointed within the specified period of time, then either of the Parties shall be entitled to the right of the situation in accordance with the situation of the International Civil Airman. He might want to appoint the judges. In this case, the third umpire will address the nationality of a third state and will be reappointed by the arbitrator delegation.
3. The Contracting Parties undertake to comply with any decision that will be given according to the 2nd of this Article.
4. If any of the following airlines, or any airline that is being appointed by a Aper, does not comply with the decision of the 2nd of this Article, then the amount of time it has not been made is given to the person who is imperfect in the process of failing to comply. Or, you can remove, suspend, or cancel the details.
5. Each of us will be able to meet the referee's expense, each of which has been appointed. The remaining expenses of the arbitrator delegation will be shared by each of the Parties.
The substances are only intended to be easy and easy to understand. The purpose and scope of this statement and the scope of the purpose and scope of any kind.
This Means and Attachments, International Civil-Airing You will be required to register.
After the bankruptcy of the Constitutional provisions of each of the Parties, this will be effective at the time the diplomatic notations in this melons are teed.
The above Representatives who have signed up and are authorized by their government are signatories.
On the eighth day of August 1995 in Minsk, the second is Turkish, Belarusian, and English. languages.
TURKISH REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
GOVERNMENT NAME FOR GOVERNMENT
Erdal İNÖNÜ Rygor FEDERAU
Foreign Affairs Committee of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs">
the transfer of the Republic of Turkey to the airway or the execution of the Lines to be pushed:
The points in Turkey-intermediate points -Minsk
1. In Turkey, the service can start to run and end at any time.
2. There is no traffic between the Achite Parties to be reduced to the territory of Belarus at some point in time to be reduced to the territory of Belarus, and vice versa. This action is applicable to any stop traffic.
The points to be used by the Belarusian Republic for the transfer airline execution or their execution:
Belarus dots-intermediate points-Istanbul
1. The navigation and finish of the trip in Belarus may leave the intermediate points at any time.
2. There is no traffic at all to be reduced to the territory of Turkey and vice versa, as the airport authorities will be able to understand at the time of the aviation authorities ' time. This action also applies to any traffic stop.
is like a name
The rights of the Kanlar and Carers V.