USE OF THE SITE OF THE GEMS SITE
LEAVE THE INTERNATIONAL LAW TO PARTICIPATE
|Kanun # 4470||Date of Admission: 4.11.1999|
BULLET 1. - It is appropriate to not contribute to the "International Business for Use of Inmarsat Ship Site Stations and Limans" that took effect on 12 September 1993.
MADRID 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Law.
ARTICLE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
INTERNATIONAL UNDERSTANDING OF
USING INMARSAT SHIP LOCATIONS IN TERRITORIAL WATERS AND LOCATIONS
This means that the States (which will be known as "Parties")
are intended to achieve the objectives of the establishment of the International Maritime Satellite System in the 3rd Umbrella Decision of the 1975-1976 International Conference, and
The threat of danger and safety in the sea and the development of ships and management of ships and their management and management have been agreed upon by
1. In accordance with the provisions outlined in this statement, and in accordance with the maritime rights to be obtained within the framework of the international law, the Parties, a member of the country's country's flag, and the Internationals Internationalization of the International Law on the International Law on the (Inmarsat) has received approval for the maritime space communications system, and will allow equipment to communicate in their own territorial waters and ports, which will be described as "Inmarsat Ship Site Insulation".
2. Such a permit will always be used by the Inmarsat Ship Site Telecommunications and the provisions of the International Telecommunications Union Radio, as well as the Inmarsat's provisions in the 2nd clause. The ship will be put to sleep when it's underground.
1. The Inmarsat Ship Site Stations are in the process of working out:
a) will not damage the peace, order, and trust of the United States;
b) will not interfere with the otherwise wireless systems located in the territory of the United States;
c) the relevant international commitments and especially the Internationaliss; The telecommunication unit will prioritize the danger and safety communications in accordance with the Radio Service;
d) warned of the safety provisions that contain the explosive gas, especially oil and other fast-moving materials. fields, Inmarsat Ship Site Business is required at the time of the operation will be imposed;
e) The Inmarsat Ship Site Stations, without damage to the rights obtained within the framework of the international rules of law, will be subject to inspection if requested by the authorities of the Knew State.
2. The "Solid State" Inmarsat Ship Ground is meant to be part of the provisions of the Islamic State and the State of which the ports are owned, the "Solid State" is referring to the provisions of the Site.
Without damage to the maritime rights obtained within the framework of the international law, the Parties may temporarily stop, temporarily, or otherwise stop the stealing of the Inmarsat Ship Site Stations in the ports and territorial waters determined by the Parties. He can ban Such a situation must be reported to the Undersecretary of this Statement in the most recent time, so that it does not adversely affect the temporary stop or ban decision to take effect.
Without damage to the danger and safety reporting, the consent of this Statement of 1 (1) of this Statement may have identified the permit identified in its territorial waters and harbys to its own ships in accordance with the pearl of matter (1) of the pearl clause. It can be held by rights.
No provision in this expression can be interpreted as a preemptive provision for the disburdenum of the Inmarsat Ship Site Stations.
This information does not apply to the harp ships and other government ships that do not work with the commercialized purpose.
(1) In each State, this may be a party to the cause;veyaa) by signing; or
b) a draft, acceptance, or approval signed with a registration, acceptance, acceptance or approval; or
c) by entering or entering
2) through the entry or the defect
2) The deal will be open until January 1, 1986, until it is effective in London, and then it will become an attempt to enter or become inflamed.
1. This will take thirty (30) days from the date of twenty (25) State of the State.
2. For a State that delivers a document of approval, acceptance, approval, entry, or defection after the current entry, the statement takes effect on the date of delivery of the document in question.
By reporting to the Undersecretary of State, any Party may withdraw from this statement at any time. A retreat like this, It will be valid 90 days after the notice of the withdrawal notice is written to the Undersecretary.
1. The General Manager of Inmarsat is the Undersecretary of this State.
2. The undersecretary, specifically, notifies the parties of this Statement:
a) the signature of this Statement by any party,
b) the effective date of this Statement;
c) any bill, acceptance, approval, input or defection of any party. teslimd) the expiration date for a State that is a party to this section;
e) any other notices and communications that will be made available to this section.
3. In its current entry, the Undersecretary will send a copy of the United Nations Secretary to the Secretary General for the registration and publication of the United Nations Secretary General, under Section 102 of the United Nations Department of Nations. The Undersecretary will also send an approved copy of this statement to the International Telecommunication Unit and the Internationalship Maritime Conference.
This information will be arranged in English, French, Russian, and Spanish, and all in one original text, and will send a copy of an approved copy to the Undersecretary.
This will be a The United States, as a document, signed the statement.
The building of the Binnines is being held in London at the end of October ' s October.