APPROPRIATE TO APPROVE PROTOCOL
|Kanun # 4473||Date of Admission: 4.11.1999|
ARTICLE 1.- It is appropriate to approve the "World Postal Union Established Law Additional Protocol" that was determined at the 21st World Postal Congress in Seoul in 1994.
ARTICLE 2.- This is the date on the release of the Law it enters.
ARTICLE 3.- The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
WORLD MAIL SETUP LAW
The World Postal Union, which was announced in Vienna on 10 July 1964, takes into account the 2nd section of the 30th article of the World Postal Union, and the representatives of the representatives of the World Postal Union, which were convened in congress in Seoul, are at the top of the list. In the Install Code, the following are accepted by a record of approval.
Small Units, Special Meaning
1. If the legislation is blocked, member states or their Mail will set up Small Units, and the relevant member states will have the international postal service provided by the provisions stipulated in the Senettos, not to bring less-to-hand provisions for the public. They can do special things.
2. Small Units can send observers to the United States Congress, Conference and Meetings, the Israeli Council, and the Post Office of the Mail-Human Council.
3. The Union may send observers to the Congressional, Conference, and Meetings of Small Units.
Organs of the Union
1. The Union's organs are Congress, the British Council, the Postal Human Council, and the International Bureau.
2. The major organs of the Union are the Israeli Council, the Mail Human Council, and the International Bureau of the International Council.
(17 Article Article)
The Israeli Council.1. In the course of Congress, the Islamic Council (CA) will continue to hold unity in accordance with the provisions of the Union.
2. The members of the Department of Health perform their duties in the name and benefit of the union.
Mail Business Council
How to service the mail service (CEP) mail service issues, commercialized, technical and economic problems tasks.
The International Bureau
is a centralized, administrative and administrative council controlled by the World Postal Union Bureau, a centralized, administrative and administrative office. task, such as an apartment, executive, support, liaison, information giving, and consulting body.
The Units of the Union
1. The Law of Installation is the main year of the Union. It covers the rules for the Union's Business.
2. The General Charter covers provisions that apply to the implementation of the Establishment Act and the work of the Union. All member states of the General Charter are based.
3. The World Mail Glossary and its provisions apply to the international postal service include provisions for rules and mail mail services. These are all member states of the year.
4. The Union's meanings and the Turkish Statutes regulate the services of non-letter mail services between the member states that have contributed to these meanings. These are the only countries that are going on.
5. The Accra Statutes, which cover the implementation measures required for the conduct of the word and the execution of the meanings, are identified by the Congress in consideration of the Decides of the Mail and to the Mail.
6. Shown in the 3, 4 and 5 pearls, The final protocols included in the ones in the United States include conflict records for these bonds.
Signing of Union Senses, Approval of Aslness, Tasdiki and Acceptable acceptance. Procedures
1. Union bonds are signed at the end of Congress by the full authorized representatives of the member states.
2. The fact that the Cra Statutes are in compliance, It is approved by the President and Secretary of the Council of the Accra Council.
3. The Law of Installation will be as soon as possible by the countries that have signed it.
4. The ratification of the remaining bonds in the United States of Installation is made according to the constitutional rules of each of the countries that have signed.
5. If a Country's Department of Installation or the other signed by itself failed to repair, then the Formed Act and the other states do not approve of the provision for other countries that either approve or repair them.
Additional Protocol and Don't Fold The Individual Items
1. Member states that have failed to sign this Protocol can always add to it.
2. Member states that have failed to sign up, although they have been replaced by the congress, have to endure as soon as possible to these bonds.
3. The Internationalized documents relating to cases in the 1 and 2 feats are to be sent to the Director General of the International Bureau. The General Manager reports it to the governments of the member states.
The Effective and Term of theDünyaWorld Postal Union Attachment Protocol (Additional Protocol)YürürlüðeThis Additional Protocol will be effective January 1, 1996 and is in effect for a period of time not specified. will remain.
Based on this, authorized representatives of the member country's governments will use the same power and power as the provisions of the Establishment Code, as well as the Office of the Director General of the International Bureau of the International Bureau of the International Bureau of the International Bureau of the International Bureau of the International Bureau of the International Bureau of the International Bureau of the International Bureau of the International Bureau of the International Bureau of the International Bureau of the International Bureau of the International Bureau of the International Bureau They've signed up. One example of this will be given to each side of the government when the congress is done.
It was held on 13 September 1994 in Seoul.