EUROPE AMONG LOCAL COMMUNITIES OR DIRECTORS
Kanun # 4517
Accepted Date: 1.2.2000
MADDE 1. - In the framework of the European Council, signed in Madrid on 21 May 1980 and signed by Turkey in Strasbourg on 4 February 1998 in Strasbourg, "European Local Communities or Governments" International Framework Agreement for Local Communities or Governments ". The statement is a result of the establishment of Turkey's diplomatic relations with the local administrations, and only to be valid in Turkey's private administrations, municipalities, villages, and for this purpose, to be valid for the administrative units of the council. will not be approved by any notice. " available.
MADDE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
EUROPEAN LOCAL COMMUNITIES OR DIRECTORS
BORDER BORDER WITH BORDER
Member States of the Council of Europe who signed the Business Agreement,
Taking into account that the purpose of the European Council is to provide a more insider among its members and to improve its business;
recognized in article 1 of the Council of Europe Statement , taking into account the purpose of this objective, especially with regard to the administration in the administrative area;
Taking into account the contribution of the European Council to the purpose of the local communities or management of Europe;
In order to achieve this goal, local and regional communities or administrations, including regional, urban and rural development, protection of the environment, development of public facilities and services, and emergency assistance in emergency situations to take into account the potential importance of the business in areas;
The local and regional governments in Europe have made it easier for those governments to perform their tasks more effectively, especially in the development and development of areas of the region. ruhuna
Taking this kind of business forward as possible, thereby bringing the economic and social development of the regions and the people of Europe to the accompanying spirit. kararlýlýðýyla
is in the process of contributing mutabank uninstall:
The Parties are local communities or administrations within their jurisdiction, and the local community or administrations within the jurisdiction. They make it easy and they commit to being able to work it out. The parties will make an effort to understand the need for this purpose, and to make an effort to understand the different constitutional provisions of each of us.
1. To strengthen the business community or the local community or administrations within the jurisdiction of the two or more countries within the jurisdiction of this glossary, and any concerto action and any necessary actions for this purpose are required. to be used in any way to understand or edit any kind of arrangement. The transnational, local community or administratively shall be considered within the framework of the authority defined by the internal law. Such entitlements cannot be covered and their features may not be specified by the Glossary.
2. The term "local community or administrations" will be used in the meaning of communities, administrations, or organs, which perform local and regional tasks and are defined in the domestic law of each State, "the term" local community or administrations ". However, each of the Acts is the community, administration or organ, subject and other of its intent to obtain or maintain the application of the Promise under the signing of the Glossary, or in a subsequent statement to the Secretary General of the Council of Europe. .
1. In view of the statement of the President, the Akite Sides, with the registration of 2 nci members of the 2nd Amendment, are all inspired by the local community or administrations, the local community or the administrative framework within the framework of the Council of Europe. They will support the entry. If necessary, the parties may also consider bilateral or multi-state model meanings to facilitate the business of the local community or administrations within the European Council.
Any information or regulation that requires the special status of each of the Parties, attachment, 1.1 to 1.5, and 2.1 to 2.6 based on model and frame understanding, status, and reconcilations, He can get it. This model and framework understanding, status, and reconciliation are only in service to the purpose of routing and do not have an understanding.
2. If they are required to do so, they can determine the extent, cities, and limits they can use to use the authorities of the local community or governments related to the outside of the other, if they are required to understand the states. Each statement may be able to determine the governing or organs of its provisions.
3. The above provisions do not prevent the Skilled Parties from interfering with their medial work, but not in the middle of the world. Similarly, the provisions of this glossary should not be interpreted to invalidate any current understanding.
4. The understanding and regulations, the powers of the international relations and the general policy of the internal law, and the control and control rules of the local community or governments, which are subject to the control and control rules, are given is cleared.
5. For this purpose, any of the Akite Parties shall have the authority to control or control the relevant local community or administrations in its internal law, in a statement that will be sent to the Secretary General of the Council of Europe or with a notice to be sent to the Secretary-General of the Council of Europe.
All of the Competence Parties will make efforts to address the development and technical challenges of legal, administrative and technical challenges that can prevent the development of the trans-health and business in a smooth way. The value will be consulted to the Party or the Parties to the extent required by the situation.
The Involved Parties are to be able to help all local communities or governments who are involved in the national level, in a way that is in accordance with the provisions of the president.
All of the Convenience Parties are required to make it easier to make it easier to deliver on their obligations to the individual. It will provide the information to the most current extent possible.
All Interested local communities or governments will be notified of the transaction offerings that are open to them within the framework of this commitment.
1. The Lovers Parties shall forward all information relating to the aforementioned meanings and regulations to the Secretary General of the Council of Europe.
2. Any recommendations made by one or more of the Lovers, Ibu, to make additions or upgrades to or to make additions or adjustments to the Council of Europe will be communicated to the Secretary-General of the Council of Europe. The Secretary General will submit to the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe, which will decide on the right of action.
1. The President will be open to the signature of the member states of the Council of Europe. A commitment is subject to approval, acceptance, or appropriate action. Approval, acceptance or appropriate find documents shall be submitted to the Secretary General of the Council of Europe.
2. A fourth approval, fourth approval, acceptance or ineligible finding document will take effect three months after delivery of the fourth approval, acceptance or discovery of a minimum of two.
3. A Remarketed, consigned, acceptance or appropriate signature of the United States shall enter three months after the delivery date of the approval, acceptance or settlement of the appropriate find.
1. After the current commitment of the President, the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe, with its unanimous vote, may invite any non-Council member of the Council of Europe to take part in the Glossary. In order for this invitation to be done, each State of which has approved the Glossary must be open.
2. Such a multiplicity shall be actuallymade by the delivery of the contribution document to the Secretary General of the Council of Europe, and will be effective in three months from the submission date of the document.
1. Any of the Ackit Parties may terminate the Glossary from its own balance by providing a notice to the Secretary General of the Council of Europe.
2. Such an annulment will take effect from the date of the notification to the General Secretary.
The Secretary-General of the Council of Europe,
a) Any signature;
b) Any approval, acceptance, proper find or contribution document,
c) any effective date of the Agreement in accordance with Article 9 of the Remarketh of the Glossary;
d) 2 ncr of 2 ncu any statements made by the provisions of the fifth section or the 5th section of the provisions of the article;
e) the date of effective termination of annualized notices and annuities of clause 11;
Notifies the Member States of the Council of Europe and the United States of the United States.
In acceptance of the above provisions, those who have signed up to the following are signed by.
The following are English and Franc will be subject to two European Council aristocrys twenty-one Mayans to be held in Madrid in the history of nine hundred and eighty-eighty-eighty-nine . The Secretary-General of the Council of Europe, the Council of Europe member States, and every State invited to the Council of Europe shall have the approved example of a commitment to the United States.
Local Communities or Manage IBMYönetimler
Models and Frames, Stations, and Exemptions
This graded system is the current state of the business. Based on the level of two categories, defined by the level design;
-Local and regional government-based model meanings;
-will provide a foundation for a cross between local communities or administrations. frame understanding, mukavee, and status.
(1) Model and
, as the 1st of the 3rd section of the Glossary is specified in paragraph 2 of the 3rd frame meanings, status and mutilations, only the router is in the right to understand
The only two-state model for the development of a trans-regional and regional-regional liaison, as shown in the table below, is within the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of the Union. Other states have a legal framework for understanding, but not only, the local community or the administrations in the second category.
1. STATEHOOD MODEL MEANINGS
Model Meanings General Provisions
1.1. Model understanding of the statehood for the development of a transnational;
1.2. Inter-regional model understanding for a regional level of indirection;
1.3. State-to-state model understanding for a local area invasion;
1.4. Internationalized model understanding of the government in the local government;
1.5. Internationalisation model of the organs of the local government.
2. Framework for Frames, Stations and Mukavetions in Local Governments
2.1. Framework understanding for the development of a dance group between local governments;
2.2. Frame understanding of the management in the direction of local government business management;
2.3. Framework understanding for the development of translucent associations;
2.4. Framework for the provision of goods and services between local governments in the areas of the region (private law type);
2.5. Framework for the provision of goods and services between local governments in the regions of the region (public law type);
2.6. Framework understanding of the facility for the transnational institutions in the local governments;
1. STATES MODEL MEANINGS
The entry notice: The state’ s understanding of the content, things and limits that the states, their local governments are appropriately suited for looking at, and the problem. It is intended to ensure that the legal uncertainties that can be created will be unambiguously. (recognition of laws to be applied, judicial authorities, possible appeals, etc.)
In addition to the state of the United States to understand the state of the local authorities for the development of the beyond among the local authorities, }
-Formally Recognition and use local authorities to use these methods;
-Control or use of such methods. the purpose and conditions of interventions to be done by the audit authorities;
-States information teases;
-for compatible actions in parts of the region, these are possible to install in other ways such as:
-Translate correction of the blocking legal rules or comments, etc.
A multi-choice model definition system identified in the above is an understanding of the state’ s statehood for the purpose of the development of the transformer to receive and receive such information from the options (1.2 to 1.5) Model meanings), which is to support one of the most important things in the framework of their own needs, by supporting one with model meanings. States can only choose one option, or multiple options, or complete options, at the same time, or through the measure. As an example of the countries of the Nordic countries, if the states between states with similar legal systems may not need to address such specific meanings, such specific meanings may not be needed.
Model meanings from
1.1 to 1.5 General provisions for.
1. For the purposes of this business, "local governments" will use the term "local governments" in terms of governance, communities, or organs that fulfill local duties within the framework of each State's own internal law.
2. For the purposes of this business, the term "regional administrations" will be used in terms of governance, communities, or organs that implement regional tasks within the framework of each State's own internal law. (1)
People will not touch the informants that are in effect between the entity States and are especially based on an international agreement.
The parties, regional and local governments, operating under the direction of They will notify them about their areas and their immediate management will benefit from these activities.
"Top-level authorities" will control the transfer of the Parties in this instance authorities.
The scope and privacy of the local governments ' authority to the internal law of the entity states cannot be identified.
Every State is the scope of application of the business It can always determine the areas, targets, and other things that are kept in place.
This type of determination will not touch the rights that are made in any other way.
The parties will inform the Secretary General of the Council of Europe about the activities of commissions, committees, and other bodies assigned within the framework of the agreement.
The parties, in the experience of the experience, only the note of the note They may be able to make small changes to this understanding.
(1) will not be included in the description drafts of 2 nci plug, 1.3, 1.4, and 1.5.
1. Each party will provide notice to the other for the implementation of the business, as well as the completion of the completion of the internal law, and the business will be effective immediately, as of the date of the last notice.
2. The job is fully understood for a period of time from the current date of entry. If no notice of annulment is made prior to the expiration of the period, the business will be renewed for the same, with the same results, for the following, consecutive days.
3. The Statement may indicate that the notice applies only to certain items, areas, or activity areas of this notice. In such a case, the business will remain in effect if the remaining sections are not dissolved within four months of the maintenance of the other Party or by the parties following the declaration of annuities.
4. The parties may, at all times, take the implementation of the company for a certain amount of time. In a similar way, the parties can negotiate the suspension or termination of the activities of a particular committee.
1.1. Model of government model for developmentmodel
entry notice: This is one or more of the statehood or state-of-state model meanings, which contain general basic provisions. is a non-governmental model that will be }
................... Their governments, unlike the European Local Communities or the Governments, are aware of the benefits of the transnational border described in the Infrared Framework Commitment:
The parties will assume the obligation to search and develop regional and local level beyond.
The parties are in the areas of the border, with the terms of the above, both sides of the border to develop and improve the relationship between the people and the They do not understand any coherent administrative, technical, economic, social and cultural measures to strengthen and to understand the appropriate understanding to handle the problems that may arise in this area.
These measures are Improving health, regional and urban development, protection of natural resources, health assistance in the event of disaster or disaster, and recovery of public services are intended to be improved.
The parties are, through the direction of the meeting, they will make efforts to procure the resources they need to make up their own.
The parties, separately, do not install the business and they will assume the obligation to regroup their activities.
In accordance with the provisions of the business, local and regional administrations that are running the process are at national level Don't do the same thing, do the same, without protection benefit.
Each of us will use the authorities to ensure that the bodies responsible for the development of the country's organs are responsible for the development of the bodies responsible for the development of the country. will provide the required budget allocation.
Each of us is a member of such body, commission, or service, to recommend delics in provisions that may prevent the development of the local border business. agencies to review existing national legislation and regulations to the server. In particular, these institutions will take particular consideration of the financial and customs arrangements, foreign currency and capital transfer rules and methods governing the intervention of senior authorities, in particular control and control maintenance.
The parties will contact each other if deemed necessary before discarning any of the referenced names in the above paragraph.
The parties, beyond The local importance that must first be dealt with for the results of the business projects will make efforts to resolve haiz problems, using arbitration or other ways.
1.2. Inter-governmental model understanding
entry for trans-regional direction: This understanding may be accompanied by one or more government models (1.1 to 1.5 in text).
The range of areas identified in this text attachment In order to develop the direction, the Parties shall receive one or more regional committees (hereinafter "Committees") to deal with issues related to the transnational direction, if necessary, and if necessary. they will install.
1. The Commission and the Committees will be comprised of delegations whose members are selected by the Parties.
2. The commission delegations will have up to 8 members, at least 3 representing regional governments. The chairman or representatives of the committee delegations will be required to take part in the work of the Commission (1).
3. The committees will be of the delegation, each of which includes a member of the .....and will be established with the report of the Commission in reconciliation with regional and local authorities in the areas of the region that are involved in the agreement. Committee delegations will be representatives of these authorities or representatives of the regional and local bodies. One of the members of the delegation will be appointed by the central authorities. To the extent possible, this member will be selected from within the bodies representing the central authorities in the areas of the Committees under the responsibility of the Committees.
4. The commission will convene at least once a year. The committees will be collected with the registration not less than two times per year.
(1) The figures provided for the number of members of the commission, all in this model understanding Like provisions,
is the only router, and is tailored to each state. Model meaningshazýrlayan
the need for a relatively small-member effective commission of effective commissions
. Those who are preparing the text will also want to give an idea of the rate to be held between representatives of the central administration and the representatives of regional wool-
5. The Commission and the Committees themselves will determine their internal statutes.
The parties will address the costs of their respective commission delegations.
The costs of the committee delegations are The authorities will be involved in the event.
The Parties and Committees have been involved in the execution of the Commission and the Committees, and the Parties, if they need to, will, if they need to, stolen and financing is proposed by the Commission. They will set up an ad-hoc arrangement with an ad-hoc arrangement that is set up between them. If the parties are unable to arrive at a reconciliation, the Commission itself may install such a Tab.
The Attachment zones that are within the scope of the business will be determined in the Attachment, which will The informant will only be able to be specified with a note.
1. Topics discussed in the framework of the beyond will be topics that may arise in the following areas: (1)
-Urban and regional;
-Use and transport (public transport, paths, and so on). autobanks, airports, waterways, seaports, etc.);
-Energy (power plants, natural gas, electricity and water resources);
-Protected locations (places requiring protection, rest areas, natural areas) parks, etc.);
-Protection of water (pollution control, increase facilities, etc.);
-The protection of the atmosphere (air pollution, reduced noise, noise-arching regions, etc.);
-My Life, education, and research;
-Public health (example) be used by the residents of a region in the region;
-Culture, business-time and sports (theatres, orchestras, sports centers, holiday homes and camps, youth centers, etc.);
-Help for recovery efforts in the Afoes (fire, flood, disease, plane crashes, earthquakes, accidents, etc.);
-Tourism (joint projects for the development of tourism);
-Issues of interest (delivery facilities, housing, social security, taxation, employment, unemployment, etc.);
-Economic projects (new industry, etc.);
(1) This list is just router mahiyettedir
Internal law to local governments. will not interpret the authorizations given to it. For example,
both central and regional administrations are represented in the commission.
-various projects (garbage disposal facility, sewerage, etc.);
-Development of the Tarem system;
2. The parties may decide on this list to be selected, with only one note.
1. Otherwise, the commission will prepare programmes for the committees, engage with relevant central governments, and deal with general issues and policy issues, such as liaison with established mixed commissions, prior to the effective entry of the office. .
2. In particular, the Commission will be responsible for transmitting projects to the relevant Governments in accordance with the relevant Governments, in particular, in accordance with the recommendation decisions of itself or the Committees.
3. The Commission can use the services of the experts to investigate specific questions.
1. The official task of the committees is to investigate and advise on issues that arise in areas identified in the 6-point-item. Such problems can be communicated to the committee, by the commission, or by the central, regional or local authorities of the Parties, the institutions, associations, and other public or private bodies. The committees can also address matters by you.
2. The committees may be able to contact the working groups in order to review these topics. They can take advantage of specialist services and request legal or technical reports. The committees will be able to use the most current inissions to produce results that are compatible with the relevant population.
1. The committees will inform the Commission about the issues transmitted to them and the results that are being submitted.
2. The committees will advise the Commission if the arrival results require the decision of the Commission or the relevant Governments.
1. Required by the Commission, Committees, members of their members will be authorized to resolve the common interest of members with the consent of the members to resolve the common interest of the members with the reconciliation of the members.
2. The Commission and the Committees will be subject to information about the decisions made in this case.
1. Delegations of the Commission and Committee, 7/2. And 9/2. The recommendations made in accordance with the materials or the measures taken by the competent authorities in accordance with the provisions of the article.
2. The Commission and the Committees will consider the activities required by the competent authorities for the measures referred to in the 1st flap.
1.3. Stateside model understanding
Gild note for local This understanding may be accompanied by one or more of the other or more government models (1.1 to 1.5 text).
The local governments on both sides of the In order to develop a more information theme and development, the Parties will be able to review, together, the issues related to the common interest, through the advisory committees.
The internal statutes of such committees, It will be decided by its members. They will be notified of the work of the committee, or will be notified of the work.
The advisory committees, in areas with regional advisory commissions, with commission work, They will be looking at these commissions in a way that will be decided. The commissions will, in a similar way, help address the advisory committees.
Also acting as a consultant, in the framework of implementation of special states that have been cleared under the scope of the trans-business community.
The task of the Dandum committees is to examine the issues of common interest and to set common objectives for both parties to the right of organizing information and to organize the invasions.
counts the responsibilities of its members There will be no authority and no delegation will be in question.
The members of the aforementioned committees, however, have said they want to monitor their activities with precautions and actions that they want to be followed. They can be agreed together.
Article 4 (Alternate)
Related local governments have identified themselves in the framework of internal law to help these advisory committees work. under the authority of the authorities, a legal framework for the business between They can set up associations to create frames.
These kinds of associations are established subject to civil law or trade law, which is applied to associations in any of the relevant States. In the implementation of the selected legal system, these considerations should be observed when a situation arises regarding conditions, formalities, and authorities relating to the nationality of the members of the association.
Top level in accordance with the article information provided to the authorities will cover all information related to the activities of the associations described in this article.
1.4. Statehood model understanding
Entry for local governmentsarasýnda
This can be done with single, or other, or more-state model understanding (from 1.1 to 1.5 text).
The trans-section of local governance will be carried out with a fire, administration, economic or technical mukavee.
The cross-border officials are within the framework of their authority within the framework of the internal law. will be unfilled.
These mutivees, the language of the It will be related to the establishment of goods and services, joint activities, and the establishment of associations of one of the entity states, or of membership in the civil or commercial law of one of the entities. (1)
The Parties shall be subject to the legislation to apply to such combat, by hitting the law of one of the states (private and public).
At the same time, they will determine the extent of the law to be applied to the extent necessary.
The law will be enforced, if there is no provision in this case, the national service will be local government, if not, on the most cost of will be the law of the government of the local government.
The party is subject to local governments, either, in case they have fulfilled their duty to provide resources or services to them. They will retain the right to process or make demands from those administrations for the considerations they can take advantage of. Local governments, who are referred to or requested for compensation, will have the right to process the process against local governments responsible for the supply of resources or services.
Mukandle Proposals for the transfer or disinvec will be subject to the rules governing the defence of the top authorities in each of the states. However, no confirmation of party management will be requested for the mukavee. Any decision taken by a senior level of authority to prevent or prevent the flow or application of a non-governmental Mukasu, or any decision that may cause an annulus, has been made in advance with the top authorities in the relevant states. required.
In case of a sleep, the competent judicial authority shall be determined by the law being implemented. However, the transnational mucaveats may contain arbitration related provisions. If such provisions are found, those who have benefited from the mukavee and third parties will retain the right to strike legal action in effect against local governments of the state, which is the right to dream of the defective one.
The top-level authorities will take all measures within their jurisdiction to enforce the judicial decisions, regardless of which nationals are given, regardless of their jurisdiction.
actellification within the framework of the business The mukavees will also apply to the annulance of the statement. However, in the event of termination, a provision entitles the parties to terminate such mucavees with 5 years ' notice, provided that the company is dissolved. Party States will have the authority to enforce this provision.
1.5. Model government model understandingorganlarýna
entry for the organics of the local governments interface. This understanding may be accompanied by one or more other government models (1.1 to 1.5 in text).
(1) This is the amount of the understanding, this will remain the same as whether to include this paragraph.
Local governments or other public law institutions will ensure that internal law is fulfilled by an association or a consortium. to local government associations and consortums established in a country of other countries for the purposes of an answer. to comply with the internal law of the subject.
The associations or consorbents referred to in the First Amendment are within the country's jurisdiction, in the country of each of the parties involved, They will be able to conduct activities that are suitable for installation purposes. In doing so, if no exceptions are brought by the State, they will be governed by the State.
1. The articles of the association or the consortium will be subject to the approval of the association's status and the status of such status as the senior authorities of all local administrationsof all the local administrationsof the activities. The same will apply to an existing association or consortium.
2. The documentation and the approval of the documents will be announced to the respective communities in accordance with the declared regulations of each country. The same situation will be applied to the decisions of the association or the consortium, with official center devs, as well as decisions about the authorities ' authorities.
3. The above documents will be available in official languages used in each of the states that are currently in effect. Each of these text will be in asc.
1. The status of the association shall determine the rules governing the legal principles of the association or the consortium. Under the first clause, the status of the status will cover the relevant legislation. In this status, in any case, the members, the name and the center of the association will be specified. The purpose of the association or consortium and the facilities and location of its facilities, if any, will be stated in this status. The status will determine the extent to which the administration and governing bodies will be transferred, the size of its members ' obligations, and the contribution of the common expenses. At least one representative of each country's local government will be found in the administration units. The status of the Association shall determine the terms of the General Assembly and the negotiation procedures and the regulations governing the annulment and liquidation methods, and the rules governing budget and accounts.
2. The status quo is still in status, with members ' debt to the association and the compensation association payments to be determined by experts, regardless of whether or not for those members or for those members or those who are in the name of the association. a provision that will be made possible to leave the association within a pre-notice period to be determined. Status will also be set to rules governing the expulsion or termination of members due to non-fulfillment of their obligations.
The parties, public policies and They undertake to grant the necessary permission to perform the duty of association or consortium in their own country, subject to the need for public trust.
Association or corsortiums, internal law He warned his duties in a state country that the State's member is local. If they do not benefit from some of the entitlements, rights or benefits required for the benefit of their management, the local governments, the association or the consortium, to use or secure the right authority, rights or benefits. Or they will have the right and duty to act in the name.
1. Audit or control powers over the association or consortium shall be used by the authorities responsible for the state of the state, in accordance with domestic law. These authorities will also ensure the protection of the local governments of the other States at the same time.
2. The competent authorities of the other states will have the right to learn about the activities and decisions of the association or the consortium, as well as the implementation of the control and control practice. In particular, the associations or consortiums are meeting with the texts adopted in the organelles and the annual accounts and the budget draft, internal law, such documents, control and control of the authorities responsible for control. In cases where it has to be, they will be able to demand it. They will be able to make contact with the organs and control and control authorities of the association or consortium, offer their observations to such organs, or demand that they be consulted on specific time or issues.
3. The competent authorities, associations, or consortents of the other states will have the right to announce that they will continue to take part in the authorities, associations or consortents within their jurisdiction. A statement in this direction, which is duly stated, will be based on export and this will be specified in the status of the association. The articles identified in the 1st and 2nd feats of this Article shall be represented by a representative in the governing bodies of the association or consortium; this representative is authorized to contribute to all organs ' meetings and to receive the meeting agenda and minutes. will be.
The Association or consortium is the goods or services that are delivered in their members ' countries in accordance with the status of the association and the members of the consortium are responsible for It will have to completely eliminate its obligations. The association or consortium will also be responsible for the beneficiaries or third-place people. However, the third parties involved in the local government, which provide goods or services for themselves or for their own services, will benefit if they have the obligation to provide goods or services to them. They're going to keep the right to action and legal action. Any such attempt or management may be directed to the association itself.
1. If the association or consortium is involved in the activities of the association and its members, or to the conflict in the conflict between the members, the conflict, the association or the centre of the consortium is the administrative and administrative authorities of the State. .
2. All disputes in the first phase, in accordance with the rules imposed on the entity states, should not be resolved unless the parties decide to take them to the front of a court to appoint them to the right of the tribunal. can be indent to authorities
3. The Party States will take the necessary importance to ensure that they are implemented in their country of administrative and administrative decisions regarding the above provisions.
The association or the association that is deemed to be in accordance with the The consortiums will also remain in effect after the termination of the agreement, with the registration of remaining withheld provisions in the 3rd section of article 7.
2. FRAMEWORK UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN LOCAL DIRECTORS,
STATUS AND MUKAVEYLES
The framework meanings projected for local governments,
status and mukaveyles
The states, as well as local governments, can also be offered the options of understanding and mukavee. In fact, such an option is still available in some countries, as well as a significant volume of documentation that has already been acreed in the current state.
The proposed system is a local area of operation. The underlying framework, which is a matter of different degrees and formulas, is a framework of understanding, mukavee, and status. These frames may be subject to acceptance by national legislation and, depending on their situation, or acceptance of a state that organizes applications.
Generally, it does not appear to be mandatory. Even in cases, the transfer of states will be able to help determine the conditions under which they would be used by local governments. In any case, a state of government may be seen as a precondition for understanding (the organs of the above).
This is the system of cookies that are envisioned for local governments, The government is in harmony with the model of the model. In the entry section of each frame, states are involved in an understanding of states.
This is a local level of understanding and organs that will be installed at the regional and national level. It will be possible. For example, local liaison committees (including 2.1 frames) can be included within the Commission, Committee, and the execution groups, which are envisioned in a regional model for trans-regional direction (1.2).
This is the same The model meanings are organized on a specific basis, from the fact that it is not possible to look at the complete problems that may arise in each particular situation. Framework understanding is a specific guide, but they can be made according to the needs of local governments using them.
Similar, local governments, overseas, socio-cultural must determine the way they should be able to contribute to the direction. This kind of multiplicity will surely overcome the psychological barriers that have caused the severe damage to some of the most serious. The invasion, supported by the public interest, will also benefit from an underlying foundation. One way to encourage public opinion is to form an association. For this reason, one of the framework meanings (2.3) is the establishment of the association, which is subject to private law.
2.1. Outline a framework for the establishment of a group of consultants among local governments
The entry point: It is possible to install such a group, normally, without the need for states to understand. There are many examples of this kind of opportunity. However, if legal or legal ambiguities are present, a state of the state will be able to see the conditions of such invasions, if any. (see model 1.3).
The purpose and center of the community
People local governments are demonstrating their efforts in the areas of the right. specify the "responsible (' s)" or "local issues" in the "local issues"). For this purpose, they install a Dance Group that is in central ............. and will then be referred to as the "Group".
The task of the group is, among its members, in the fields specified in the previous sub-paragraph, the details of the information, I 'm sure I' m going to have to deal with the people and the rest of the people. Member governments commit to each other through the Group prior to the execution of any information required for the group to execute its role and before the decision and measures that affect the above areas.
Each local administration will be represented by a delegation of as many members as members of the Group assigned by the ....... If the Group accepts the Group, representatives of private socio-economic bodies and experts will be able to be able to work. (this alternative is in the scope of membership of local governments, and this is }
a private alternative to this arrangement, which has been discussed in 2.3.)
A different alternative: The member count of each delegation may be counted. The path to membership would be open for local and regional governments, socio-economic groups and private people who have understood itself with the understanding. The group will decide on the contribution of the new members. If the Group accepts each delegation, the representatives of the private institutions and the experts may be able to work.
The group can take all of the topics specified in the 1st clause. All recommendations agreed upon, and all recommendations made by the Group to the relevant authorities or groups will be saved.
The group, the issues within its authority, and the remedial be authorized to execute.
Group members can task the Group to execute the actions for the fully defined application. At the same time, the group can perform the tasks that are levied by other institutions.
The group will prepare its own internal typion.
As a general rule, the group will collect twice a year or a third of its members upon request to include a new item.
The announcement and agenda of the meeting are all represented institutions At least 15 days prior to the meeting, so that it can be prepared for negotiations.
The group will assign a continuous office to be determined by its members, its membership and authorizations will be determined by itself.
Who will assume the internal contact, the internal problem will be determined by the internal contact If not implemented, the Balance will be executed by the most recent member.
The group's business and senior managementiliþkiler
The group is in their relationship with the group Unless otherwise specified in the statute, it is represented by the President. in the future The top management of group members can learn from the Group the information they claim about the Group's work, and are authorized to send an observer to the Group's meetings.
Secretarial and related topics
Secrearya services will be executed by one of the member institutions (each year the renewal system is applied or unimplemented).
Each management is the cost of the tab will contribute to the process in the following way:
Information and documentation will be provided in the language of the Group as the policy.
Contribution and withdrawal
Group its membership will be open to other local and regional governments that have agreed to this deal. The Group will decide on the contribution of the new members.
Any member can be withdrawn from the Group by notifying the President. Withdrawal of a member will not affect the Group's execution unless a decision is made by the Group.
The parties are aware of the influx of the European Council Secretary iþbirliði
2.2 Outline understanding of the management of local public-public business
entry notice: Some states, such as such an instance of It's possible to hallucinate the things you don't know. If that is not the case, then the conditions under which such an agreement may be used are not defined within the framework of an understanding of the state. (You are looking at model 1.3.)
The purpose of understanding
1. The substance identifies the purpose of the understanding (the cohesive of the sample's regions) and their respective fields.
The following areas of understanding
2. Article must determine the extent of which the meaning is covered by both parties (or all three).
3. The clause does not identify the means to deliver to the purpose (Article 1) of the deal. According to the statement, the following commitments may be specified:
-The parties are required to take part in the right of measures to which they have to be taken within the framework of their entitlements and managed space. to comply with a pre-invasion procedure;
-Parties undertake to take the necessary measures to reallocation the purposes of understanding, within the run-ins of the areas and entitlements of the community;
-The parties are trying to make sense of the purpose of the business they are committed to no action that may harm.
4. In accordance with the special circumstances and requirements of each situation, the matter must determine the following regulations:
-2.1 the general purpose of the group mentioned in the direction of the framework deployment or;
-the installation of a custom advisory group for the purpose of the purpose of the business, or;
-Through the stream of binary mucavees that are dominated by relevant administrations.
Group all of its members (all Parties) may bring a status of the Group (the Group if the Group does not exist) to the attention of the Group (the Group does not exist) because of one of the following considerations:
-The preliminary order non-compliance or;
-not to comply with the understanding of the Alınnan measures or;
-Do not take necessary precautions to reallocation of the purpose.
Eater Parties are If they don't get to the point, they're not going to comply with the commitments made. may be indent to a Reconciliation Board assigned to it.
The parties are each assigned by each party to ensure that it will comply with the commitments made they may decide to install a special Control Organi from the expert and to be determined by an expert who will be pre-determined.
The Control Organisation will prepare for compliance and compliance with respect to the understanding and will have the authority to publicly comment on this vision.
The parties will notify the Secretary of State of this understanding and provide the text of the understanding to itself.
2.3 How to build private legal associations in the region frame understanding
entry notice: The assumption that local leadership in a state can be a member of a private law association in a state that is based on the same rules and conditions that belong to a private law association in its state. is moved. If that is not the case, then this opportunity has been opened in a way that is understood by a state in the relevant States through a state of its kind. (We are looking at model states of 1.3 and 1.4.)
Private associations are required to comply with the rules in the legislation of the country where the centers are located normally. The following list contains provisions that must be included in the status clauses, in cases where this issue is not specified by law. The provisions that govern the advisory groups (such as the 2.1 framework understanding) will also be applied to such associations with the registration of required depositions.
Must be specified in the status of the skin:
1. Cofounders of constituent members and new members;
2. The name is central and legal (with respect to applicable national legislation);
3. Objective is the purpose of this objective and the resources of the association;
4. Organs and especially the duties of the General Assembly (representation and voting procedures);
5. The appointment and authority of administrators or executive officers;
6. The extent of members ' responsibility for third partysorumluluklarýnýn
8, the deification of status clauses and the liquidation of the association. The obligation to inform the Secretary General of the Council of Europe of the establishment of a transnational association and to assure the status of the association itself
2.4% of the goods and services between local governments in the regions of Sünr frame mukavee (specific type of law)
entry notice: Local governments are moved from the assumption that other countries have the right to do this kind of combat with their local government. If that is not the case, then this opportunity has been opened as a result of an understanding of the state. (see model 1.4).
This is a local government selling, leasing, business, procurement, goods and services procurement, privilege to be granted, etc. it is a type of mukavee that can be used for situations. It is difficult for local governments to take advantage of the "special law" type of mukaveats, national legislation and practice, the right of degrees, and to separate the "public law" and "private law" mukaveats. However, it is assumed that this kind of agreement may be used in cases in each of the countries, in accordance with the prevailing prevailing interpretation, which is either a real or legal entity which can also be accored by a real or legal entity. Due to the actions of local governments implementing public administration-specific tasks, the provisions of the "public law" framework discussion (2.5) are also in place in the eyes of the following. contained.
1 indicative of the clause (and is not open to local governments).
2 nci clause, with general authorities for making a commitment to problems, especially benefits, framework and conditions parameter. It may also indicate the reservations required by top-level government officials if it affects the viability of the promise.
3, item in Determines the topics of the commitment by sending them to the topics:
-Legal kishings (municipalities, national bodies with local authorities, etc.);
-Custom legal formats.
4th item, Determines the duration of the reconciliation and the date of renewal and expiration date.
Legal regime and financial provisions
The 5 pearl clause, the signature and implementation location of the reconciliation and the legal regime that is subject to the reconciliation Specifies the law to be applied to the (international private law).
6 ncu matter, if payment required (including payment of currency and long-term services, price adjustment conditions), and insurance organize their topics.
7 nci, , if necessary, an extension of arbitration and arbitration.
In the case of arbitration, arbitration will be established in the following way:
-Each of the Parties with the interests (s) in the business ( Alternate: administrative courts that have jurisdiction over the parties) will designate a member of the arbitration board and the Parties shall assign one or two of us members to join the party for the individual sum of the sum of the members.
-The sum of the sum of the collected members of the Board of Arbitration (s) votes will be voted down, the member vote will be counted.
Ending the word and termination
8 rules to be applied in cases of reconciliation or termination of the mukaveenlent sets.
9th Amendment; The Parties shall notify the Secretary-General of the Council of Europe of activation and provide the text of the understanding to itself.
2.5 local governments in the region the framework of the framework for the sale of goods and services (public law) in the search of goods and services type)
Entry note: This mukavee tour is similar to the frame mukavele type that is handled under 2.4 ("private law" mucavees), from the fact that it is related to specific purposes. This type of mukavee, rather than the services or services of public services or public goods (or one of the countries concerned "public"), or an administration, has a financial contribution to the supply of goods (1) from the other to the other management. It's about privileges or mucavees. Such public concessions have led to certain risks and responsibilities of public services, which require the inclusion of provisions in the "private law" model concourse, including those of the president.
Such "infrared" mukavelees are not allowed in all countries. As a result, such arrangements may need to be made, and the resignations may need to be given to a state of state (see a model of 1.4).
Design and The use of such a mukavee, which is quite easy to implement, may eliminate the need for a joint setup of the "Local Governments Transnational Union" (see 2.6), which leads to legal problems.
(1) This regulation is an example of environmental contamination. It may be useful for managing deleted administrations, such as:
An administration is required to perform an expression that is within the authority of the second, but for itself.
Where a public property, a public service or a public facility belonging to at least one of the countries, is to be established or managed, The legal guarantees are in line with the rules imposed in the country or countries. must be specified.
Mukavele will be found in the same time, in the case where it is required:
1. The rules governing the installation or execution of a related facility or service (such as tariffs, charges, usage conditions, etc.);
2. Special conditions that govern the building of a facility or service (such as required permissions, usumler, etc.);
3. Mukavee conditions for facility or service;
4. The public interest of the Mukaveenn and the reasons for concluding in the financial compensation for financial compensation are.
5. Subsequent contact between the facility or service, and the subsequent contact between the company (such as the entry costs, fees, and so on);
6. Withdrawal or termination of the waiver or termination of the waiver.
In addition to these special requirements, the provisions specified in the example "special law" of 2.4 will also be applied.
2.6 Local çerçeve
entry notice to the facility of the transnational institutions among the administrations; A few local governments can meet and assume that a public service unit, service, or facility will be able to set up a legal basis for the purpose of building a legal basis.
This type of association or union is The move will be based on the provisions of the current state and the provisions of the current state, in large part, of the legislation and the current state. (see model version 1.5).
The following is a list of provisions that must include the association status if not included in the applicable legislation:
The status of the association, the other provisions, the following include:
1. The names of the founding members of the Association and the contribution of new members to the association;
2. The name, center, duration, and legal status of the Association (by referring to the law granting the legal status to the association);
3. The subject of the association is the financial resources in the savings of the road and association that are projected to be pursued to achieve the purpose;
5 is the record capital of the record. Scope and performance of the members ' obligations;
6. Appointment and authorizations of association managers and authorities;
7. Statement of the Association, especially regarding the budget, balance of payments and statements regarding its accounts, its members, third parties and their relations with senior management;
8. Reports of financial and technical control over the activities of the Association and reports that result from such audit;
9. The status of the association's status and the dissolution of the association;
10. The rules applied to the personnel;
11. Rules applied to languages.