TURKISH REPUBLIC AND BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA MINISTERS
UNDERSTANDING OF INVESTMENTS IN
APPROVAL OF PROTECTION
APPROPRIATE ABOUT THE LAID
Kanun # 4520
Accepted Date: 1.2.2000
MADDE 1.- signed in Ankara on 21.1.1998, the "Meeting of the Yatars of the Republic of Turkey and the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina (s) is eligible for approval of the" present.
MADDE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Law.
MADDE 3.- The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
CONTACT FOR BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
MEETING AND PROTECTION OF INVESTMENTS
The Republic of Turkey and the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina Then they will be called "Parties".
In particular, with the desire to increase the economic rarity between what a Party yachting is about to do in the country of the other side,
Understanding the practices of which it is likely to be left acknowledge that an understanding is in mind, capital, and technology, and thatTaraflarýn
is creating an anti-security environment and using the most effective ways to use economic resources. Subject to the fair and fair treatment of your yachtems. kararýyla
has reached an understanding of the following, and
MADURO has agreed to an understanding of the location of the Eclipse and for protection of the competencies. I
In this Expression:
1. The term "yacht":
(a) the actual people who receive the status of citizen by the current law,
(b) The installation and general administration of each of us in accordance with the current law refers to corporate entities, such as companies, companies, or business partners in the non-profit organization, headquartered in the country.
2. (a) The term "Direction" refers to the following, with no use, in accordance with the laws and nimes in the country of the host Party:
(i) Stocks or other companies that are involved in the companies;
(ii) the revenues used in the reyacht were defined in accordance with the laws and nimes of the country where the property is located in the country of the property;
(iii) the property of the property is the right to receive money. Goods and goods, as well as mortgage, foreclosure, hostage, and other rights;
(iv) Patents, financial designs, technical provoices, and also financial and intellectual property rights such as trademarks, petechaiye, knowh-how, and similar rights;
(v) Doðal resources The following are privileged concessions to cover the law, including the law.
(b) The term referred to in accordance with the laws and nannies of the country that has been made available to the country.
3. The term "revenues" refers to profit, interest, and dividend (s), which are obtained from a yacht, not to be included.
4. The term "country":
(a) refers to Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bosnia and Herzegovina's entire land country, territorial waters, seabed, and underground.
(b) concerning Turkey; the black country of the Republic of Turkey the country and its territorial waters at the same time to express, protect, protect, and manage natural resources by international law.
The contents and protection of the competencies
1. Each Party is allowed within the framework of its laws and concerns, in terms of the yachts in its own country and the activities that are not less likely than when the yachts of any third country are similar to the yachts. .
2. Each party is being treated to these yachts, which are being treated, to the yachts of their own yachts, or any third country yachts, if they are more likely to be treated -- whichever is more effective -- whichever is more effective.
3. In accordance with the laws and nannies relating to the entering, staying and employment of the countries of the Parties;
(a) Each of us has a significant level of activity regarding the operation of a yacht in its own country. The capital and other people who are committed to the transfer of funds or who are in the business of committing to the capital and whom they employ; install, develop, manage and dance, enter and reside in their country. allow.
(b) One of the Parties to companies that are legally established within the framework of the current law and nimes, and will be allowed to employ technical and technical personnel of their own choosing, regardless of nationality.
4. The provisions of the article will have no effect on the following, as any of the Parties may have done:
(a) Halihaişi, or any future customs union, regional economic International understanding of organizational or similar nature;
(b) All or fundamentally taxation of those who are being taxed.
Public and Compensation
1. The yachts are in the process of doing so without the purpose of the public benefit, by paying sufficient and effective compensation, and in accordance with the applicable law and the general principles outlined in the Article II ' s Article II. It will not be exposed to applications that create public, government, or indirect, or similar effects.
2. In the first place, the compensation will be the first to implement the publicly available yacht, or the actual current state of the public immediately following the implementation of the implementation of the public. The compensation will be paid as a delay and may be freely transferable as defined in Article IV.
3. The yachts of one of the other parties that damage the country because of their yacht, war, rioting, internal disconnection or other similar incidents, are likely to have their own yacht or service from the other side of the country's protection. if no less than the treatment of any third country yachters, the record will be subject to the treatment ofelveriþli
Country of Iade and Transfer
1. Each Party will allow all transfers relating to a yacht from its own country to the inside and the current, with good faith to ensure that they are made freely and without delay. Such transfers include:
(b) sums from the sale or liquidate of a yacht or a portion,
(c) under Article III. damages to be paid,
(d) The main money and interest payments arising from the loans related to the loans,
(e) in the country of the Diyer Party, a Party that has received appropriate work permits relating to a yacht Received, remunery="JUSTIFY "> (i) of citizens received payments.
2. Transfers will be made with any conversal currency, or the exchange rate that is valid at the time the transfer is made, if the yacht has been placed.
3. Transfers will be made in accordance with the relevant legislation. As for the yachts made in his country, each of us has made available to those yachts, with all of its financial obligations and the lack of obligation to replace all of the obligations of the humbiyo. will guarantee all rights and benefits to the transfer of the yachts and revenue that are in effect at the time of the actualization.
1. If the yacht of Licensee's yacht is insured within a statutory system of non-commercial risks, the related insurance policy will be recognized by any other party that may result from the benefits of the insurance business.
2. The insured will not be entitled to any right of rights under the rights to be authorized to use the yacht.
3. The sleeping between a Party and the insured, this is the Meaning of the business, VIII. The provisions of the Article shall be resolved in accordance with the provisions.
En Lehte Provisions
After or in addition to this agreement, each party's law or law may be present. if any of the obligations of the international law to be established between the parties are public or private, or more in favor of a more favourable treatment than the other, this arrangement is more effective. It will have a priority above it, to the extent that it is lehe.
In accordance with the tax policies, each of us will make an effort to engage the yachting and treatment of the yachting party's yachters.
The Solution of a Sleep Resolution between a Party and a DigitTarafýn
1. Disputes relating to one of the parties and the yacht of that yacht on the other side of the other side will be reported as written by the yacht owner to contain information about the landlord. The yacht and the relevant Party will try to resolve these indeceties through good faith, negotiation and negotiations as they are possible.
2. If the following statements cannot be resolved within the following way from the notice date specified in the first paragraph, the following may be submitted to the following:
a) Both Parties will be able to The Internationalization Center (ICSID),
(b) for the Solution of the Entitlements Resolution, which is installed by the States and the Citizens of the United States, if they become members. This is according to the Arbitration Rules of the International Trade Law Commission. an arbitration court (UNCITRAL),
(c) the Paris International Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Court
has brought the yacht to the court's court, which is the subject of sleep-to-sleep. The final decision must be received within a year.
(a) provisions of this Statement,
(b) will be based on the laws and nimms of the country that has been made to sleep in its country, including the rules of the Law conflict.
4. The arbitration decision will be final and final for all parties to sleep over. Each Party shall fulfill the decision made within the framework of the national law.
The Solution of the PartiesArasýndaki
1. The parties will seek a quick and fair solution in good faith and in the spirit of any kind of sleep related to the interpretation or application of the business. From this point of view, the Parties agree to make sense of the nature and means to reach such solutions. If they fail to reach the method of this method within a six-month period from the beginning of the period of August, the three-member arbitration may be taken to a three-member arbitration delegation.
2. Each party will appoint one arbitrator within two months of the request. Those two arbitrators will elect a third referee, a third-country citizen, as the President. If one of the parties fails to appoint an arbitrator within the specified time period, the International Court of Justice may request that this transfer be made.
3. If two arbitrators cannot agree on the selection of the delegation within two months of their selection, the delegation will be able to select the International Court of Justice at the request of one of the Parties.
4. If the International Court of Justice is taken from fulfilling its mandate in the second and third paragraphs of this Article, or the citizen of one of the parties, the election will be made by the President of the United States and the President of the United States. If the judge is also taken away from fulfilling the task, or if one of the parties is a citizen, the party will be made by the most senior Divan member who is not a citizen.
5. Within three months of the date of the election of the Board of Delegation of the Board of Arbitration, the Board of Arbitration will be able to agree on procedural rules that will be consistent with the language of the province. If such an understanding is not expected, the Arbitration Delegation will request the International Court of Justice to determine its rules by taking into account the international rules of arbitration.
6. Otherwise, within eight months of the election, all statements will be made, all statements will be completed, and arbitration will be completed, whichever is later, after the final statements or two months after the end of the hearing. It will come to a decision. The Arbitration Delegation will receive the decision to be nil and the other.
7. Other expenses related to the costs and assistance of the country's arbitrators will be paid by the parties as a result. However, the Arbitration Delegation may decide if a higher proportion of the expenses will be paid by one of the Parties.
8. It's a good sleeper, this is what it is, VIII. In accordance with the matter, it is presented to an international arbitration court, and is still waiting for a resolution, while the same provisions of the same article will not be presented to an international arbitration court. This will not prevent the use of both parties between both parties and through meaningful visions.
1. The statement will take effect on the completion of the completion of the approval documentation. The statement will remain in effect for a period of ten years, and will remain in effect until the second paragraph of this Article is not terminated. This information will be applied to any of the current or actuals after the effective date of entry.
2. Each of us may terminate each other at an annualized notice, at the end of the first ten years, or any time thereafter.
3. It can be understood by a written agreement between the parties. Any other deportivity will take effect upon any of the Parties to notify Licensee of completing all the necessary formalities for the effective entry of the other.
4. The provisions of all the terms of this agreement are in effect for an additional ten years prior to the end of the term, or in relation to the terms of which the State of the United States of the State is concluded. stay.
The full authorized reps of this Mean Parties.
signed in English in the date ...............................
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA