EUROPEAN METEOROLOGICAL SATELLITES
IMMUNITY AND COMPLIANCE PROTOCOL
COMPLIANCE WITH "> subt="CENTER ">
Kanun # 4523
Accepted Date: 1.2.2000
MADDE 1. - The European Meteorological Satellite Security (EUMETSAT) signed by Turkey on May 25, 1987, is eligible for approval with the attached check of the Immunity Protocol.
MADDE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
EUROPEAN METEOROLOGICAL SATELLITES
The governments that have the means to install a European Meteorological Satellites Organization (EUMETSAT) have signed a signature on 24 Mays 1983 (hereinafter) "Do not understand".)
The 12 ncis of the expression Impunity and intent to determine impunity in accordance with Articleveand
The purpose of the impunity and use of this Protocol is effectively, effective EUMETSAT's official work. To proclaim that it is to procure its authenticity.
USE OF CONCEPTS
As the purposes of this protocol;
a) The "Member States" means the State that has signed up to the meaning.
b) "Arsariv" means any computer programs that belong to or are held by EUMETSAT, all of the records that contain printing, documents, texts, photographs, movies, optical and magnetic bands, data bands, and the EUMETAT.
c) "official plays" include all the activities and administrative activities that have been reallocated to fulfill the objectives of the EUMETSAT, such as in the 2nd Article of the Mukavein.
d) "Property" as well as the right to the right to possess the right to the right to possess may be any one.
e) Member country "representatives" are representative of representatives and advisors.
f) "Staff members", Director, EUMETSAT, employed by the entity, will serve as the chief service officer. They include the ones that continue and are subject to the Personnel Code.
g) "Expert" EUMETSAT benefits from an orphan who is being appointed to perform a civil mission and to perform an EUMETSAT it makes sense.
There is a legal entity in accordance with the article number 1 of the EUMETSAT. In particular, it has the capacity to procure, treat, and be able to procure and treat goods as soon as possible.
EUMETRAT The following are subject to impunity.
LEGAL AND TRACEABILITY
1. In accordance with the official activities, EUMETSAT takes advantage of the civil and legal pressure;
a) in a special case with the Council decision;halinde
Location of the Council, In cases that will prevent the execution and not be in the interest of EUMETSAT, the task of removing this immunity fromüçüncü
b) is the third time for damages in the result of an accident caused by a vehicle belonging to or stolen from EUMETSAT. whether or not a person is suing or violating traffic rules such as in the case;
c) If the 14th Amendment of the Glossary or the arbitration decision of the Protocol 21, 22, 23 is fulfilled;
d), a staff member or an ex-staff member of the EUMETSAT, in the case of a repeat request for a lawsuit from thekararýyla
e) of a case opened by the decision of the current and administrative authorities;
e) aling="JUSTIFY "> f) in the case of commercial activity, where EUMETSAT is in the process of entering;
2. Regardless of where they are found, EUMETSAT goods;
a) Do not confiscate, difficult alum, or expropriate;
b) All kinds of yed-i sure administration or a trial other than the ones stipulated in the preceding paragraph Exempt from the measures projected foriçin
CUSTOMS AND TAX PROVISIONS
1. Within the framework of their official activities, the EUMETSAT goods and revenues are exempt from the direct tax.
2. If the tax or picture is included in the fulfillment of the large sums required for the official activities of the EUMETSAT, if the tax or image is not included in the prices, this tax or the formal allocation of the member state is introduced, and this image and It will take appropriate measures regarding the return or return of taxes.
3. Products that are required to be imported and exported by EUMETSAT are exempt from all kinds of import and export tax and are affected by neither import nor import export nor import export.
4. The tax paid for the service that is the provisions of this Article shall not be applied to the tax, levy, and stamp picture.
5. Goods imported or imported as tax-exempt goods in accordance with the provisions of this Article may be sold or rented under free or paid name in the cities identified by the extradition and the member States of the United States, boron may be granted or donated.
FUND, TATTOO AND TREATMENT
EUMETSAT can dispose of all types of funds, foreign exchange, treatment, money and property, and may be in the hands of it. They may have an account in any currency required to fulfill their commitments, and may use it freely for their official activities.
1. In terms of official communications and the submission of all documents, EUMEDSAT will take advantage of the convenience of similar international organizations by each member state.
2. For the transmission of data within the framework of its official activities, EUMETSAT per member state of the State of the Republic of this State, in the telecommunications area, has been able to observe the national meteorological service by taking into account the international anthems of this State.
is subject to any dissemination of the distribution of the following materials and publications that are sent by EUMETSAT or EUMETAT.
1. When representatives of the Member States perform their official duties, they take place at the meeting and take advantage of the untouchaise;
a) the arrest, except for a criminal or a criminal act, is not arrested, exemption from imprisonment and personal baggage;
b) Tasks, even at the end of their duties, were written by themselves in the deity of their official duties, and this is a member state representative of this party Traffic rules for use by a tool that is used by or owned by in the case of a breach and the occurrence of damage;
c) immunity for all official documents and documents;
d) All the measures and all the registration of foreigners exemption;
e) With foreign government representatives in the interim official role, the money, the same treatment in Kambiyeo,">
f) with personal baggage of foreign government representatives in the interim official role the same treatment as
2. Untouchaities and women are given to members of the member state for their personal benefits, so that they can conduct their duties fully in the EUMETSAT's. As a result, a member state has the task of removing immunity from an agent's immunity if they cannot be removed without damaging the legal function of the state.
3. No member state can allocate to its own representative.
EUMETSAT personnel benefit from the following: Immunity:
a) Even after the termination of the services at EUMETSAT, a written and oral behavior by one of the employees of their duties has been caused by a breach of traffic rules by one of the following personnel. have a broker that is used by itself or is owned by the }
b) Military service, including the military service, exemption from any means of national service;
c) Immunity for all official documents and documents;
d) Exemption from provisions governing the exodus for themselves and their families living in the same house;
e) The international contact's staff, their country's ease of impact. the same;
f) The Internationalesks staff are generally the same as the convenience of the convenience of the money and quarters;
g) EUMETAT has been subject to taxation on its own account, except for the pension and other similar assistance, EUMETSAT. Exemption from all national taxes paid for by the number of salaries and fees paid by;
Member States ' rights to be considered in the tax amount payable over revenues from other sources. save.
h) If they receive a task in a member state, The right to export personal services, furniture, cars, duty-free, and export of the member state's legislation, at the end of their duties. In accordance with the provisions of this paragraph, goods imported as exempt from customs may be transferred, leased, loaned, or otherwise free of charge, only in the cities identified by the member States of the Member States of the exemption, or may or may not be granted free. It can be sold.
The Director 10 uses the untouchaities and the help of the personnel who are untouchable.
b), except for the damage caused by a car that is owned or used by itself, the administration and the mandate of the diplomats;
c) Remain in the Yukaru (a) of the Exemption from criminal accounting;
d) treatment of diplomats in customs control, except for the violation of traffic rules due to a tool that is used by or by itself. mirror;
19. members of the Member States in accordance with the provisions of the provisions or the similar measures of the Member States or the important provisions of the member States shall be withheld, provided that the personnel are subject to a special social security regime EUMETSAT and its staff are exempt from any premium premium payments of national social security systems.
The operation of the EUMETSAT account, separately from personnel, or Experts in charge of immunity from untouchaiseIy and They take advantage;
a) is a matter of written and oral behavior by themselves, even after the end of the Services, and in violation of traffic rules by the expert. it is valid for any damage caused by an agent that is used by it or is owned by itself.
b) Untouchable for all official documents and documents,
c) The Gökçer all kinds of measures that regulate the tesquer of measures and foreigners. exemption from the formality;
d) The money for foreign government representatives who are on a temporary official task, the same treatment in the cabin lines;
1. Untouchaities and women, envisioned in this protocol, have been recognized for their personal concerns to staff and specialists, only to ensure the full function of the EUMETSAT, and to keep relevant kishions with ease of ease.
2. In cases where the director will prevent the presence of the presence of justice and not take up the interest of EUMETSAT, an expert or staff has the duty to remove impunity. The Council has the authority to remove the principal's immunity.
STAFF AND EXPERTS
EUMETSAT manager at least once was a member of the member States and experts declares their name, nationality.
SUPPORT, ADMINISTRATION, AND OUT
Member States entering their own territory, where the members of the member state representatives and experts are present, and They take all the necessary measures to facilitate the country's outlaws.
The following protocol provisions do not take all the necessary measures to the issues that concern the trust of each member state.
EUMETSAT is for good legal administration, to comply with the relevant member state's laws and regulations, and to prevent abuse and misuse of those who have been prevented by the protocol. The member states with the competent authorities.
EUMETSAT is one or many member States, State or States maintenance of the protocol provisions of the state or of the state of the EUMETSAT and the good playing of the EUMETSAT thebakýmýndan
THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN DEFRAUDS AND ARE ENTITLED TO A CONTINUUM
No member State has its own citizens and 9, 10 b), d), d), h), 11, and 13 c) and d) who are constantly entitled to the right to housing. are not liable to identify the immunity expressed in their items.
EUMETSAT, available in accordance with the staff typticus He may be able to predict the umpire at the time of the written moment in the summer. The arbitration clause shall be determined by the arbitrator, the law and procedure to be applied, the composition of the court, the order of arbitrators, and the court position. Subject to the current regulatory provisions of the state that the arbitrator's decision applies.
DAMAGES, NON-FLOW LIABILITY, OR RESOLUTION OF PEOPLE WITH STAFF AND EXPERTS
The 14 of the word. per the method stipulate in the clause may lead to the accusers of each member state:
a) the damage caused by EUMETSAT;
b) EUMETSAT's non-accots of any other considerations;
c) if the following are untouchable, an expert or an employee will call for the following request;
IMPLEMENTATION OF PROTOCOL SOLUTION OF INSLEEP
A member State or two or more with EUMETSAT The implementation of the implementation of the protocol or interpretation of the protocol among the many Member States, or at the request of one of the other non-consensuable Parties to be resolved through the Council, at the request of the 14th are presented to the referee in accordance with the procedure stipulate in the item.
EFFECTIVE LEAVE AND TERMINATION
1. The protocol will open to the signature and approval of the States.
2. The States in this protocol are:
-with the signature of an approval, acceptance or certifier,
-If the protocol is signed with a certification, accept, or certify reserve, the approval, acceptance, or certificate is the In the case of the government of the Swiss Confederation,
-They are party to the submission of the folding document.
The Government of Switzerland has contributed and signed to all the States and the EUMETSAT director, each approval, This is where the protocol and the protocol of the draft document are effective. tells the date that the Protocol provisions are not implemented. As soon as the protocol is effective, the Government of Switzerland registers the Protocol under the United Nations Secretary-General pursuant to Article 102 of the United Nations.
3. The approval or approval of the protocol under the approval or acceptance of the protocol takes 30 days after the approval of the approval, contribution, acceptance documents, and 30 days after the data.
4. After the effective entry, approval, acceptance, approval, reservation or approval, acceptance, acceptance of the contribution documents, and the application of these documents within 30 days after the signature date of the signature.
5. This Protocol remains in effect until the end of the commitment.
6. It's 18. In accordance with its clause, giving up a State party without a word will result in the automatic giving of the Protocol from this state balance. Full officials signed the protocol in the procedural office.
This Protocol is in Darmstadt, France, on December 1, 1986, in French and English, and both text-to-be-valid It is organized as a single copy of the government of the Confederation of Swiss Confederation, and is sent to the United States, the Government of Switzerland, which has signed and subsequently added the Protocol.
The Government of the Republic of Turkey EUMETSAT Ayricalks and the Protocol of the Basescu's Protocol 11. It represents that the provisions of the Directive, except for the damage that the Director itself has been used by the Director itself or that have been caused by the agent or through a process, are provided with the right of the Director of the Directive.