ABOUT INVESTMENT AND PROTECTION OF INVESTMENTS BETWEEN">TURKISH REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT AND THE MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT
ABOUT CONFIRMING THE
IS BEING FOUND. LAW
Kanun # 4524
Accepted Date: 1.2.2000
MADDE 1. - "The Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Government of Malaysia, which was signed in Ankara on 25 February 1998, have the right to approve the Agreement and Protection of the People".
MADDE2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
TURKISH REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT
BETWEEN THE MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT
RETURN AND PROTECTION OF INVESTMENTS
The Government of the Republic of Turkey
and Malaysian Government;
Long-term esoteric economic and to expand and deepen the industrial business, and especially with the desire to create the appropriate companies for the yachts in the country of the Convenience Store;
Both Sides of Both Sides. The protection of your services and the need for the economic well-being of both of us, and agree to the need to be retooled by individual business entry;
aling="CENTER "> MADDE 1
1. For the purpose of this Business,
(a) "Competencies" includes all kinds of goods and, in particular, the following:
(i), a mortgage, a measure, and a mortgage, with the right of the goods such rights as
(ii) stocks, capital shares, and debt bonds;
(iii) any ifa related to a yacht with money receiving;
(iv) copyright, patent, commercialized brand, trade name, industrial design, The intellectual property rights and property rights of commercials, technical processes, and know-how and the rights of contact with contact;
(v) In each of the countries of each of the countries, including the use of research, investigation, and use of The term "benefits" by law or promise
(b) "Hassuds" includes profit, interest capital, dividend, royalties, or fee, which is derived from a yacht, in particular, where it is not likely to be tested.
(i) (1) Republic of Turkey Any actual person who is a traitor to the Turkish citizen according to the current legislation;
(2) is from the Malaysian minister; current legislation, which is a Malaysian citizen, or any other person in Malaysia who is constantly muchin. a real person;
(ii) established or otherwise established to engage in trade and/or yacht activities in accordance with the current legislation of the Convenience Party, partners, trists, business associates, contact, legal entities such as troops and contact
(d) The term "country";
(I) for the Republic of Turkey, is the country of the Republic of Turkey, as well as the sovereignty rights of the Republic of Turkey in accordance with the international law as well as the law. parts of the sea,
(ii) for Malaysia, covering all Malaysian Federation of Malaysia, its territorial waters, its seabed, its seabed, and the air on its ground and above.
(e) "The money that is freely available" is the actual money that was made, or It refers to other money that is used as a publication to pay for international transactions, and the international exchange rate of international exchange markets.
2. (a) the term "sleep" defined in paragraph 1 (a) refers only to all the yachting that are made in accordance with the laws and nimms of the Parties.
(b) Any other current level of experience, this is the it does not prevent the fact that it will be available, if any, from the end of the asset that has been returned to the yacht, but not in response to the approval of these entities.
The competencies of the Yatrlt="CENTER"> Protect
1. Each of the Purchasers will be able to comply with their own laws and niches in order to lay capital in their home country and create appropriate reports.
2. Each of the Yachters will always be treated and will receive full and adequate protection and security in the country.
En Ziyaade Müzamedeye Mazhar Millet Provisions
1. Found in the country by the yachts of any of the Parties, the services of the company are less likely to be treated as unfair, fair and free than any third country's yachts are being given to the realities of which they are being made. .
2. The provisions of this statement on the warranty of any third State yachts that are less than permitted by any third State yachts are:
(a) in the Righteous Side. Any future customs or free trade zone, common market, monetary union, or similar transnational or other countries that are either party or free trade zone, common market, monetary union or similar. In a reasonable time, this type of union or region is being created or acceptance of a design that will lead to the extension of the term, or;
(b) either wholly or fundamentally taxation any international understanding or regulation, or completely or fundamentally. cannot be construed to make any of the benefits of any kind of treatment, preference, or separation arising from any internal legislation related to taxation.
Compensation for losers
The yachting of one of the countries in which one of the countries in the country who suffered losses in the country of Turkey caused by a war or a fight, revolution, a national state of harm, uprising, rebellion, or mayhem has been made by the Turkish side of the Aper Party. to be subject to no less tangible treatment than any third state yachers who are permitted to receive, restitution, appeasement, or other solutions.
none will take any public or government action against the yachts of a yacht of the other in the course of the above,
(a) for legal or public benefit and current law under the framework of the measures;
(b) non-separate measures;
(c) the conditions for adequate and effective compensation will be in place at the time of the measures. Such compensation will be a matter of the real market value immediately preceding the fact that the seizure of the seizure process is public. Such a market will be determined in accordance with internationally accepted practices and methods, or in such a reasonable amount that it will remain mutabled among the Fuel Parties, when such a market pattern cannot be determined. And it will be freely transferred from the Skit Side with the money that can be used freely. Any non-reasonable delay in the payment of compensation shall require a non-mutabank interest on both parties if such a rate is not regulated by law.
1. In the framework of the laws and the nizamarines, each of the Reasonable parties will allow for the transfer of any currency that is used freely:
(a) net profits, dividends, royals and Charges, technical assistance and technical charges, interest and technical charges, interest and other current account damage, benefits from any of the yacht's yachts,
(b) yachts by the other obtained from the liquidate of any sleep or from a girl's liquidate gains,
(c) costs for the repayment of credit to the individual loans granted by the Entity Yachts (s), and the return of credit to the loans recognized by both Sats,
(d) other Net earnings and other compensation for the yachtship's yachescarers, which are employed in relation to a yacht in the country of the party.
2. The exchange rate applicable to the transfer of the 1st paragraph of the Article shall be the current exchange rate at the time of the remittance.
3. The Contracting Parties undertake to treat the transfers mentioned in paragraph 1 of this Article as well as the treatment of the transfers arising from the yachting of any third State's yachting.
The Solution to a Service by Party
1. Disputes involving one of the following, including one of the following:
(a) is related to a yacht of such yachts between that and the other. any liability that may be effective as applicable;
(b) a violation of any rights that may have been identified or created by this definition,
amicable consultation and will be resolved through negotiation.
2. If such a sleep cannot be resolved within a period of under six months from the date of the written notice, it may be available to the following:
a), according to the law of the Fuel Party, which has been done in the country of: authorized court; or
b) to resolve or arbitration, the resolution of the settlement of the yacht's resolution between the States and Citizens of the United States, signed on 18.3.1965 in Washington. In the framework of the Resolution, the International Centre for the Solution of the Yatrium Sleuthing (hereinafter the "Center")
3. Each of the Azoys:
(a) the Secretary-General or reconciliation commission of the Center, or the arbitration panel of its party, unless it decides that the Center is not authorized to judge; or
(b) The "
will not be able to press any diplomatic path for any submission to the arbitration.
MADURO will not be able to use diplomatic paths for any submission to the arbitration.
The Sleeping Parties in the World Solution
1. The interpretation and implementation of the information will be resolved through diplomatic channels when the following are possible.
2. If a meeting between the Parties of the Eater cannot be resolved in this way, it may be submitted to an arbitration delegation at the request of one of the members.
3. Such a delegation would have been in the process of each case. Within two months from the time of the arbitration claim, each of the Akite Tarf will be elected a member of the delegation. A third country citizen, whose two members have chosen by the two Lovers Side, will be appointed as the President of the delegation. The delegation will be appointed within two months of the date of appointment of two other members.
4. If the required assignments may not be made within the periods specified in paragraph 3 of this Article, one of the Parties may invite the International Court of Justice to make the necessary legacies if there is no further provision. If one of the members is a citizen of the Aper Party (the International Court of Justice), the President of the United States will be invited to make the necessary appointments if they are required to perform their duties on the issues specified in the United States. If the Judge of the Ederer is also a citizen of the Akkit Tarfs, or if it is to be fulfilled from fulfilling the mission, the most senior International Justice Divenant member who is not a citizen will be invited to make the necessary assignments.
5. The Board of Arbitration is going to take the decision with the vote-shits. Such a decision would have been for both of them. Each of the Azores will be charged with the expense of its member and representative in the arbitration process; the cost of the President and the remaining expenses will be paid by the Expenditure Side by the Parties. The Board of Arbitration may decide whether a higher proportion of the expenses will be paid by one of the two Azores, and the decision will be for both of the Azores. The delegation will determine its own procedure.
1. If one of the following is a table of guarantee of non-commercial risks, the guarantor will identify any successfull rights to the rights of the yacht.
2. The guarantor will not be authorized to use any other rights under the rights to be authorized to use the yacht.
3. A guarantee between the Party and a guarantor shall be resolved within the framework of the provisions of this clause 6.
Do not apply to the competencies
The deal was made by the yachts in one of the countries ' countries in accordance with the laws and nannies that were made in accordance with the laws and nannies of the Convenience Store, and also to the yachts that were made. uygulanacaktýr
Entering, Effective Time and Termination
30 (30) of the next date that the Governments of the Doubt have completed the completion of the Constitutional requirements for each other to be effective. The day after that, it will be effective. The next date refers to the date that the last notification letter was sent to.
2. The agreement will remain in effect for a period of ten years, and will remain in effect until the third paragraph of this Article is not terminated.
3. Each party may receive an annualized notice of termination by one (1) per year, at the end of the first ten years, or any time thereafter.
4. The provisions of all other Items of this Meaning will remain in effect for an additional ten years from the date of termination, in connection with any of the terms that were made prior to the expiration date of the term.
The full authorized representatives of these Parties will be signed in their presence.
In Ankara, all in Turkish, Bahasa, Malaysia, and English, all of them have been signed as asal. English text will be based on text if it is no different for comment.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY