PART OF THE TURKISH REPUBLIC AND GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC
CONFIRMING AIR-TO-AIR UNDERSTANDING
Kanun No. 4601
Accepted Date: 8.11.2000
MADE 1. -" The Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of MoIolistan, signed on February 9, 1995 in Ankara, are eligible for approval of the Air Tastout.
MADDE 2. - will take effect on the release date of this Law.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY GOVERNMENT
From now on, the Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Republic of Turkey, which will be known as the Fuel Parties in this text, As the sides of the International Civil Aviation Promise, both of which were signed on December 7, 1944, in order to establish air flights between the countries and beyond, with the aim of establishing air flights between them and beyond;
UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
1. As opposed to this point of view, as opposed to:
A) The term "pseudo" was signed on December 7, 1944 in February, 1944, and both of the Civil Airmen's Glossary of Civil Airmen were signed. Adds up to 90 items of the Glossary, which is accepted by the party, and any other words made in the Glossary and Attachments, according to Articles 90 and 94, with the Attachments.
b) The term "aviation authorities" from the Turkish Republic of Turkey, the Ministry of Ulaypresident and any other entity that has been executed by the Minister any kishi or organ authorized to perform a task; Any government or body authorized by the Minister of Health to perform any duties that have been done by the Minister of State and to the Minister of State, and the Minister of Transport,
c) The term "Thai airline" is designated in accordance with Article 3 of this statement, and is authorized to It means the airline.
d) The term "Country" is the meaning that is specified in clause 2 of the Glossary.
e), "Air flights", "International air travel", "airline push" and "technical landing", 96 of the Glossary of the Glossary is specified in the item.
f) "Capacity" refers to the meaning of the term;
-Available for aircraft, overhead, and mail related to aircraft, complete on a cliff line, or on a part of volume.
-About a specified air service, this is the complete or a part of the line during a specific time period. with the capacity that is used for the flights, and the number of times it is multiplicity.
g) "Traffic" means passenger, baggage, load, and mail.
h) The term "charge rate" refers to prices that will be received for passenger, baggage or load (excluding mail), at these prices. include commissions to be paid for any significant additional interests to be shared with this holiday, as well as fees for selling tickets or charges for the load. It also covers applications that regulate the implementation of price or commission payment.
2. Generates an unallocated part of the Attachment for the Meaning of the Business.
1. Each of the Azoys identifies the rights that are specified in this understanding, in order to install the scheduled international air flights on the lines specified in this Appendix's Attachment. These flights and lines will be called "mutabank flights" and "specified lines" in this way. Airlines appointed by each of the Parties will have the above rights when they process a specified line on a specified line or even a mutabank.uçmak) to fly without the country of the World of Digit;
b) To make a technical landing within the country in which it is mentioned;
c) for that line, in the country in question, in order to leave and receive the international traffic in the passenger, freight and mail company Landing at the points specified in the Attachment.
2. No matter at the 1st of the Article 1, a Turkish Airlines airline said it was about to receive passengers, cargo and mail to a point in the country of the other in the country of Macedonia to which it would receive a fee or rent. It does not work.
1. Each of us will have the right to notify Licensee of an airline carrier for the purpose of the execution of non-mutable flights on the specified lines, each of which will be the author of the statement.
2. Under a notice of transfer notice, the Party will not delay authorization to the transfer authorities for the transfer of the transferred airline, subject to the 3rd and 4th fikra provisions of this Article.
3. The competent aviation authorities of one of the parties involved in the transfer of the other party and the operation of international air flights were imposed by these authorities in the normal and reasonable way in law and regulations. They may want them to satisfy themselves in their role.
4. Each of the Akit Parties may not believe that the main ownership and effective control of an airliner and its effective control are in the hands of the Cent Party or their nationality, in the 2nd of the world's power. May refuse to recognize the authorization entitlements, or may be able to put the records of this airline as needed in the use of the rights set forth in the 2nd clause of this statement.
5. When an airline is appointed and authorized, an airline is authorized to do so by means of a fee and a gap between the 11th and 14th Amendment provisions of this statement, and a capacity to agree on a capacity that is being agreed upon. may be able to start the process at any time.
6. Technical and commercial issues, including directions, frequency, frequency, aircraft types, will be offered by the airport authorities, as well as technical and commercial issues, such as aircraft boarding and passenger, freight, and mail service during the mutabank time.
' S AUTHORIZATION AUTHORITIES
CANCELLATION AND SUSPENSION
1. Each of us has the right to withdraw or stop the use of any of the rights set forth in the 2nd clause of the other party, or to withdraw the authorization of the execution of an airline that is being transferred to the other. will have the right to put the records that are required to use:
a) You or your nationals who transfer the airline's original property or de facto control the fact that he was in possession of his possession, or
b) failure to comply with the laws and regulations of the Party that identifies these rights of the airline, or
c) failure to make the airline push in accordance with the current reports in this Statement,
in the state.
2. Such a clause is stated in the 1st section of this Article, if the rights to the right are to be undone, stop the exercise, or be put in place immediately, to prevent further violation of the laws and regulations. The rights will only be used by the other Authorities after the transfer of the party.
These invasions will be made within 30 days from the tip of the report on this path.
TRADEMARKS AND REGULATIONS OF U.S. OUTPUT AND OUTPUT
1. A Fighter, an international air navigation aircraft, entered the country, left and left the aircraft, or its aircraft during its stay in its territory, and laws and regulations related to its navigation, without the awareness of any nationality. It will be applied to the aircraft, and these laws and regulations will be used by these planes when they are in the territory of that side, or when they are leaving or entering.
2. The regulations concerning the country's acceptance of passengers, crew, cargo and post offices on the plane, laws and regulations of the country's stay or the country, customs entry, immigration, passports and control of the country, he said. passenger, crew, cargo and mail, or they will be obeying the territory of that side by the name of the crew, from the ground up and in its territory.
Facilities and charges related to the use of every airport, including facilities and services, and fees, fees, and air The use of navigation facilities, communications facilities, and services will not be kept higher than those paid by the transfer airline and other airlines that operate similar to international air flights.
EXEMPTION FROM CUSTOMS, RESIDUES, AND TAXES
1. The planes and the mutad equipment, which are located on international flights by each of the carriers, and the aircraft leaping, including food, beverage and tobacco (including food, drink, and tobacco), are also on the other side of the aircraft. The entity's country includes all customs duties, examination fees and other taxes and taxes, whether to remain on the plane or to be used in a portion of the other Azite Party country until it is remunerred again. will be held;
2. Any fees and taxes are likely to be kept, except for the fees that are also being made.
a) In the country of one of the Power Parties, this is not to waste the quantities identified by the authorized authorities and the other the aircraft carrier that is being transferred to be used on an international flight time of the transfer;seferlerindeb) In the international flights of one of the countries to the country, the other in which the other's transfer is transferred backup parts that are used for maintenance and repair of aircraft used;
c) The transfer of the Other Side, even if it is to be used in a flying part of the country in which Party of Plane is located from the airline push to the supply and patch of aircraft that are being pushed to the international flights to international flights.The substances described in the
Yukarda (a) (b) and (c) may need to be kept under customs supervision and control.
AVIATION TEPEEDEPOLANMASISTORAGE OF MATERIALS
In the aircraft carrier's aircraft, one of the ATs is designated as a mutad with air equipment. materials are in the other Country of Europe, but it can be left under the permission of the customs authorities of that country. In such a case, it may be contained in the custody of the competent authorities until they are brought back to the country or disposed of according to customs regulations in a new way.
A direct transit from one of the Parties to the airport is not allocated from the airport area that has been allocated for this purpose. The passenger, baggage and loads will not be subjected to more than a simple control over the safety of the air-hacking and control-of-control materials, which are being simplified by the security measures. The baggage and loads that pass directly in transit will be kept from customs duties and other expenses.
1. Each transfer airline will have the right to air travel documents in that country, at the discretion of the agent or directly to the discretion of the individual. These airline companies will have the right to sell these documents and everyone will be able to freely sell these documents.
2. Each transfer airline, after spending on mail, cargo and passenger expenses, will have the right to remain in excess of the remaining revenue, through the official exchange rate, in the event of demand, to dial and transfer to his country.
If the payment of the United States does not include appropriate provisions in this regard, the transfer mentioned above may not be will be made with conversant remittances in accordance with the national laws and related quarters regulations, and will have the right to make purchases of domestic and foreign currency in each of the countries ' countries in the country of the other Azite.
1. Both Sats will have fair and direct access to the airline's services, along with their countries, to process the mutabank flights.
2. In the execution of the mutabank flights, each of the airlines ' designated airlines will consider the output of the airline's appointed airline, which will take into account the exact same line, or on a part of it, as well. Do not affect flights as a right.
3. The company ' s appointed airline companies will be close to the need for people to move over the specified lines, and transfer airline companies in the state of Akit or in the state of Akit. It would be essential to provide a capacity to meet a reasonable load factor that will allow traffic to be present and reasonably expected to be expected.
4. They will understand the capacity and capacity of flights to be made on the specified lines, with both of them being able to operate flights to and from the time of the transfer of the same airlines. The capacity and capacity will both be approved by the airline's approval by the two Sat. According to this capacity traffic request, both Sides will be set up from time to time, subject to the approval of the aviation authorities.
5. In order to meet the imposition of a temporary passenger in a temporary nature, the transfer of the airlines, which may be transferred to the provisions of this material, may be understood by this type of temporary increase required to meet the demand for passengers. Each capacity for this type of capacity will be reported without delay for approval by the Fuel Parties for approval to the Airman's authorities.
6. In cases where the transfer of one of the Convenience Parties is to operate at points in third countries along the lines specified, an additional capacity is available in accordance with the capacity of the above 3 and 4th fans. It can be implemented by the airline push as a result of the deal between the company's aviation authorities.
DON ' TTEMSÝL
Each of our own, designated airlines, has their own way to make sure that the first time has to be verified. He will give his country the right to bring technical and commercial personnel and technical personnel required by the volume of these types of flights. The personnel who are mentioned above will be subject to the legislation of this Reward Party, with an entry to the country and the date of the stay.
1. In accordance with its current rights and obligations according to international law, the obligation of the civil-aviation trust to protect against the laws of the law is an unallocated part of the agreement, the parties ' rights and obligations under international law. They'll make sure it's all over the place. In accordance with the international law, the General Parties to the Tokyo Glossary of International Criminals And Other Crimes related to Crimes and Diyaker ' s Accusations, especially on September 14, 1963, that were issued by the International Bank. The Hague-based Commitment To Prevent Illegal Takeover will act in accordance with the Montreal Promise of Preventing Criminals from Alleged Crimes against Civilian Airman Security, dated September 23, 1971.
2. The Ackit Parties will prevent the takeover of civilian aircraft by means of law, its passengers and its crew, and the safety of the air and air travel facilities, and the safety of the civilian airliner. They will make every possible threat to each other in order to make any threat to each other.
3. In accordance with the provisions applicable to the Parties, in accordance with the provisions of the United Nations Civil Airticus, an Attachment to the International Civil Airticus, in accordance with the provisions of the Convenience Parties agreement. They'll move. The parties act in accordance with the aircraft companies in their own plant or aircraft carriers or airports in the central central country or in the country's central countries, in accordance with the current security provisions of the airport's aircraft carriers. They'll want them.
4. Each of the parties involved in the United States, for entering the country of the country, for entering the country, for entering the country, or for the time in which it was in this country, to the airport security provisions of the third party. It will muster the way they were asked to.
5. Each of the countries has sufficient measures to control the safety of its passengers, passengers, crew hand luggage, general baggage, cargo and aircraft leasing, prior to loading and loading, and in the process of loading and loading. It will be used and effective effectively. Each of the Parties will consider any demands that would make it possible to take reasonable special security measures in order to clear a threat.
6. A threat of civilian aircraft is being seized or a threat to the aircraft or aircraft, aircraft passengers and crew, airports or air navigation facilities, which are involved in the incident, or to the aircraft. In the event of arrival, the Convenience Parties will be helping each other, with ease in the way of reporting and ensuring that such an event or incident threat is terminated in a fast and secure manner.
7. In case of problems for one of the Parties to the implementation of the provisions of the aviation security of this Article, the competent aviation authorities of each of us are in charge of the competent authority, if any of the Parties to the company have been exposed. will be requested.
DISCUSSIONS ARE NOT SET
1. All relevant factors, such as fee schedules, cost of execution, a reasonable profit, and tariffs for other airlines to be made available to the country or country of the company that will be made by the airline's airline carriers It will be held in front of you, and will be determined at reasonable levels.
2. In the 1st of the information, and in the tariffs of the 1st of this article, each of the two countries, if possible, were transferred to each of the other airlines after they were consulted on the entire line or a part of the line. It will be understood among airline companies and will use the procedures for making tariffs on the International Air Transport Unit (IATA), as it is possible to make such a deal.
3. At least sixty (60) days prior to the proposed date of the proposed entry, fee tariffs will be submitted to the approval of the civil aviation authorities. In special cases, this period can be reduced by the reconciliation of the aforementioned authorities.
4. Such an approval may be opened. If none of the civil aviation authorities report any objections within thirty (30) days of the date of the submission to the fee tariffs that are presented according to the 3rd paragraph provisions of this article, the fee tariffs are not valid for the price of a fee. It is. Civil aviation authorities may remain mutable in less than thirty (30) days if the presentation of the presentation has been condemned by the provisions of the 3rd fikra.
5. If there is no understanding of the provisions of the Article 2 of this Article on a charge of a fee, or a term of civil aviation authorities, the civil aviation authorities have agreed to a description of the civil aviation authorities over the provisions of the 2nd fikra. Should it declare its objection, the two parties will try to identify the civil aviation authorities ' fee tariff with the decision to be agreed.
6. According to the provisions of Article 3 of this Article, the civil aviation authorities do not understand the determination of any fee tariff on the rate of fee tariffs offered to them, or the provisions of the 5th fiirst, which is not understood by 19. In accordance with the provisions of the Tenth Amendment, the provisions of the provisions shall be subject to the state of state.
7. A fee tariff that is determined according to the provisions of this clause will remain in effect until the new one is made. Nevertheless, a fee tariff shall not be more than twelve (12) months of guarantees from the date of the end, according to these fikra provisions.
BUSINESS AND BUSINESS
The aviation authorities of any of the countries have been appointed to the aviation authorities, the first and the first to review the capacity, which will be reasonably required to review the capacity, which will be reasonably necessary to review the capacity of the airlines, will ensure the demands of the periodic statistical statistical reports. These reports will include the amount of passengers and freight that they have installed in these airlines, and all the information needed to determine the pressure and arrival points of these passengers and freight traffic.
1. In the spirit of a nearby business, the Airports authorities will dance to each other from time to time to implement the provisions of this Annex and Annex, and to adapt to their satisfaction.
1. If any of the following are found to have a desire to be involved in any other material, it may wish to be found in the direction of the company. Such an incursion, which may be done by negotiation or writing by the authorized aviation authorities, will start within 60 days from the date of request. In this process, the presence of a diplomatic note will be effective when it is confirmed by the diplomatic note.
2. In the Understand Attachment, the Discretion is to be actualized by the ability of the airport authorities to arrive at the same time in their own way.
COMPLYING WITH MULTI-PARTY COMMITMENTS
This is the case if a general multi-party statement of interest to both of the countries is entered in the current state. In accordance with the provisions of the word.
Each party may report that it is always in its decision to end this understanding; this is the tip of the call. At the same time, the International Civil Airstorm will also be able to reach the Teetics. In this case, the other will expire in twelve (12) months from the date of the Other Means by the Other Means, as they have not been restored before the end of this period with the end-of-the-end reports. If no confirmation of the other's notice is received, it will be counted fourteen (14) days from the date of the International Civilization of Civil Airstorm.
RESOLUTION OF INSLEEP
1. If there is a problem with the interpretation or implementation of the Annex among the Parties, the Lovers Parties will try to deal with them via negotiation before they are met, if they are otherwise known.
2. If they do not reach an agreement by negotiation, the Party Parties will provide a third party or a third party appointed by the arbitrator, or a third party arbitrator, to appoint each of the two arbitrators elected by the Party to decide the decision. may be mutabled in the submission of a 3-year arbitrator delegation to the arbitrator. Each party will appoint an arbitrator within 60 days of a tip from the diplomatic route, each of which requests the arbitration of one of the parties, and the third arbiter of the third (60) days after the transfer of the diplomatic route. will be selected in it. If either party fails to appoint an arbitrator within the given time period or the third arbitrator cannot be selected within the specified period of time, the International Civil Airman will appoint one or more of the arbitrators. The Akit can request any one of us. In this case, the third umpire will be the nationality of a third state and will make the decision of the arbitrator.
3. The Akite Sides undertake to comply with any decision that will be given according to the 2nd of this Article.
4. If any of the Einer's Parties do not comply and comply with the decision of the 2 nci, the airline is entitled to the extent to which it has been issued according to the Conclusion. or cancel, suspend, or cancel details on the details.
5. Each of them will have the expense of the umpire who has been appointed. The remaining expenses of the arbitrator ' s Delegation will be shared by the Expenditure Side by the Parties.
Articles related to this statement is only intended for convenience and convenience, and in any case, the purpose and It does not draw, clit or describe the scope of the scope.
This information will be registered in the International Civil Airstorm contact.
This means that the diplomatic notaars in this mealum have been tested after the Constitutional provisions of each of the World's Parties. It will take effect on the date.
delegates who have signed up and are authorized by their Government They are signatories to the location.
is performed in English language in Ankara, February 9, 1995.
GOVERNMENT OF TURKEY GOVERNMENT GOVERNMENT ADINA
MEHMET MOLYPEN RADAK KCHAIRS Minister of Service Infrastructure Development
Part 1Lines to be pushed by
Turkey's appointed airline carrier:
Turkey points-Arpoints-Ulanbattor-Business points
1. Intermediate or forward points may not be used in Turkey with the start or end of the trip.
2. The AKit Parties may occasionally take part in the aviation authorities, where they will be reduced from a point of time or forwards to be taken down from the Mogheolistan territory, from the territory of Mogolistan and vice versa. Traffic is not available. This statement also applies to any traffic (stop-over) traffic.
Part 2Lines to be pushed by
Mokolitstan's appointed airline carrier:
Mokolitstan points-Considerations-Istanbul-Business points
1. Intermediate or forward-to-end points or forward points may not be used in Mokolitstan of the trip.
2. The Akit Parties may occasionally arrive at a point where they will be brought down from a point of intermediate or forward to be lowered in Turkey's territory, and the opposite is traffic. He can't get it. This statement also applies to any traffic (stop-over) traffic.