Read the untranslated law here: https://www.tbmm.gov.tr/kanunlar/k4601.html
Law No. 4601:8.11.2000 article 1. — February 9, 1995, signed in Ankara on "the Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of Mongolia Between Air Transport Agreement" to be approved.
Article 2. — This Act shall become effective the date of promulgation.
Article 3. — The provisions of this law, the Council of Ministers.
The GOVERNMENT of the REPUBLIC of TURKEY and the GOVERNMENT of MONGOLIA BETWEEN AIR TRANSPORT AGREEMENT from now on in this text Âkit the Government of the Republic of Turkey and that the parties will be in Mongolia the Government of both December 7, 1944 in Chicago Convention on international civil aviation, opened for signature as soon as practicable thereafter, countries and beyond air flights for the purpose of establishing a desire to do a deal;
The FOLLOWING ADDS AGREED: article 1 DEFINITIONS 1. Contrary to the provisions of this Agreement, unless: a) the term "agreement" on December 7, 1944 in Chicago, and the International Civil Aviation Convention opened for signature in both Âkit Tarafca has been extracted from the 90th of the contract according to article 90 and 94 with inserts according to the Contract article and Annexes means any changes made.
b) in respect of the Republic of Turkey, the term "aeronautical authorities" means the Minister of transport, and by the Minister to fulfill any mission accredited to any person or body; Mongolia in terms of Highways and Transportation Minister and this means by the Minister to fulfil any tasks that have been accredited by any person or body, c) "designated airline" refers to the 3rd of this agreement in accordance with clause refers to the airline designated and authorized.
d) "country" have been specified in article 2 of the Convention the term means.
e) "Air Service", "airline", "international air Expeditionary operation" and "technical landing" terms, he specified in article 96 of the Convention ' meanings.
f) "Capacity" refers to the following meanings;
– With regard to the aircraft, a flight line for the entire or part that can be exploited for the plane's passengers, freight and mail volume.
– The specified air time during certain time in relation to all or part of the line was functioning in the capacity of the aircraft used for this time multiplied by the number of flights.
g) the term "traffic" means passengers, baggage, cargo and mail.
h the term "fee schedule") passengers, baggage or cargo (excluding mail) will be to transport refers to prices; at these prices it will be provisioned with significant additional interests, moving and relocation of people for ticket sales or similar treatment for the carriage of freight to be paid through commissions is also included. Transport Commission regulates the application for payment of the price or terms.
2. This agreement shall constitute an integral part of the Agreement Additional to.
Article 2 TRAFFIC RIGHTS 1. Each party to the other Âkit, this agreement specified through lines of Additional scheduled international air flights in order to establish that the rights set forth in the agreement. Interested in this time and the lines hereinafter referred to as respectively "the agreed time" and "is referred to as the specified lines". Each Âkit Tarafca owned airlines transferred, in a specified while running an expedition even agreed, will have the following rights.
a Âkit Party fly over Other land of inmeksizin);
b within the country in question to make a technical landing);
c) passenger, cargo and mail in the form of international traffic in the country concerned, to leave and retrieve, specified through Addition of this agreement for that line to make the landing.
2. nothing in paragraph 1 BuMaddesinin, Âkit a Âkit-party airline businesses, other Party in the territory of that other party in the country is about to move to a point where fees or rent equivalent of passenger, cargo and mail in the form of a right to receive can not be understood.
ARTICLE 3 POWERS 1. Âkit-party Âkit Party each other, specified routes agreed flights of an airline for the purpose of business operation, shall have the right to declare it in writing.
2. Other Âkit Party, receives a transfer statement this article is subject to the provisions of paragraph 3rd and 4th, the designated airline will recognize without delay business related to authorizations.
3. Âkit the competent aviation authorities granted by one party, the other Party assesses airline, international air time in the operation of these authorities apply laws and regulations normally and reasonably can fulfil the word in terms of qualifications conferred in the matter of where, to satisfy themselves.
4. each of the parties Âkit, shall be the basis of an airline appointed business and effective control of that airline business of Âkit Party or nationality that is in the hands of the conviction, in cases as in paragraph 2 of this article, the business can refuse to recognize the powers or that airline business would be the rights specified in article 2 of this agreement, the use of appropriate records.
5. be appointed an airline operation, given the authority to this agreement in accordance with the provisions of article 11 and 14 generated fees and flight schedule and the capacity of the existing negotiated provided that, this time, the business can start at any time.
6. in aircraft operation and agreed the passenger, freight and mail moved into technical and commercial topics, namely tariffs, frequency, aircraft types Âkit the parties will be presented for approval to the aviation authorities.
Article 4 CANCELLATION and SUSPENSION BUSINESS KAREKIN II ADDRESSED 1. Âkit the parties each of which, in the following cases, the other Âkit Tarafca to a designated airline to take back the authority granted business or this agreement has the rights specified in article 2 is to stop the use of, or the use of these rights shall have the right to put the necessary records: a) is based on the ownership of airlines or actual control of the airline in the hands of Âkit who appointed Party or nationality is not a conviction, or b) of the Airline business would recognize these rights does not comply with the laws and regulations by the party Âkit , or c) Airline business would be in another way in accordance with this agreement, the terms of business,.
2. In paragraph 1 of the present article is specified and the cessation of the exercise of rights can be rolled back or be put into immediate action in the matter of the records, laws and regulations has been infringed is not necessarily more in order to prevent such a right but the other Âkit Parties after consultation with the aviation authorities will be used.
These consultations, the notice will be made within 30 days of receipt.
Article 5 ENTRY and EXIT PERMIT LAWS and REGULATIONS 1. Engaged in international air navigation, a Âkit Party, aircraft entering the country, stay and outputs within the duration of the stay on the territory of this aircraft or operation and navigation, related laws and regulations, regardless of the nationality of the planes be both Âkit Side, that laws and regulations in the territory of that Party for this aircraft or entering sleep or when you leave.
2. A Âkit Party, airborne passengers, crew, cargo and mail in the country's modern, country or country laws and regulations relating to departure, for example customs, immigration, passport and health check related regulations, passengers, crew, cargo and mail on behalf of that party's territory by or they are exit and entrance, Earth will be sleeping while in the territory.
Article 6 USER FEES Facilities and technical facilities and services, including the use of airport-related fees, charges and air navigation facilities, communication facilities and services are engaged in similar international air time usage charges are paid in other States designated airline shall not be higher than işletmelerince.
Article 7 EXEMPTION FROM TAXES, OTHER IMAGES and CLEAR CUSTOMS 1. Âkit each of the Parties designated airline operations by international sailings operated aircraft and aircraft equipment, fuel oil and lubricating oil found in the habitual and (including food, beverages and tobacco) aircraft equipments, other Âkit Party until you unplug the plane abroad again upon arrival to his country to stay or other Âkit for use in a part of the flight on the country Side, provided that all customs duties, inspection fees and other taxes will be kept immune and can carry out branding activities;
2. The following are the fees to be paid in return for the services can carry out branding activities and tax will be kept the same except for the immunity;
a Âkit in the land of one of the parties, this) Party authorities do not exceed the quantities and the other Âkit Party appointed an international airline plane that runs at a time taken for use in a plane aircraft equipments;
b either party of the country, the other Âkit) Âkit international airline of the time designated by the party in an aircraft that is used for maintenance and repair of spare parts;
c) will be held on the plane received a portion of the flight Âkit-party country to use the other Âkit Party, even if designated airline-run by international sailings operated aircraft allocated to the supply fuel and lubricating oils.
Above (a) (b) and (c) the clause mentioned in the article may need to be kept under customs supervision and control of.
Article 8 the AVIATION EQUIPMENT and MATERIALS STORAGE either party Âkit appointed as the airline's aircraft with aviation equipment hosted habitual materials other Âkit Party in the country, however, considering the Customs authorities of that country with the TIR procedure. In such a case, these are she abroad again or otherwise mentioned until you unplug the customs regulations for the supervision of the competent authority can accommodate.
Article 9 DIRECT TRANSİT TRAFFIC from the land granted by one of the Âkit direct transit and the zone of the airport reserved for this purpose does not leave passengers, luggage and loads the violence, air piracy and kidnapping of drugs subject to control security measures against more than a simplified control except subject to. Loads the last direct transit baggage and customs duties and other levies will be exposed to immune.
ARTICLE I0 FINANCIAL PROVISIONS 1. Assigned to each airline, agency or directly through the discretion of other Âkit Party in that country, shall have the right to air freight document sales. These airline companies, these documents will be entitled to sell and everyone will be able to buy these documents freely.
2. each Designated airline, mail, cargo and passenger transporting residual income after deducting expenses related to redundancy, the official exchange rate, on demand, and shall have the right to transfer to the country.
Âkit States does not contain appropriate provisions in this regard payment agreement between the above mentioned transfer, national laws and regulations of the relevant exchange to be held in accordance with the convertible currency and designated airline of each of the other Âkit in the domestic and foreign country by the party in Exchange for money shall be entitled to sell.
Article 11 CAPACITY PROVISIONS 1. Âkit-party airline businesses, both their home country between the specified lines, agreed flights will be provided with fair and equal opportunities for their business.
2. the operation of the agreed time, each designated airline, other Âkit Party Âkit Party appointed will take into account the interests of the airline, so that all or part of the same line of the latter provides on the marches affect as unfair.
3. Âkit the parties agreed they provide designated airlines flights are specified on lines will be closely related with the people's transport needs and the airlines have started in the country or State Âkit appointed there as reasonable the current and anticipated traffic for transport needs with a reasonable load factor will be the principal provide a capacity to meet objectives.
4. Both Âkit Parties designated airlines are businesses agreed, provided that they are specified in line at the capacity and frequency on the anlaşacaklardır. Âkit frequency and capacity on both Sides will depend on the approval of aviation authorities. This capacity traffic demand on both sides of the Âkit aviation authorities will be adjusted from time to time, subject to approval.
5. to meet the demand of a temporary nature, unexpected passengers, the airlines appointed, notwithstanding the provisions of this article, you need to meet the demand of passengers between these types can be agreed in respect of temporary increases. This type of Âkit Parties for approval every capacity increase aviation authorities will be notified without delay for approval.
6. Either party designated airline of Âkit specified third countries operates at points along the line, in which case paragraphs 3 and 4 above, in accordance with the Âkit an additional capacity the capacity of the parties depending on the agreement between aviation authorities can be implemented by the relevant airline-run.
Article 12 other Parties Each REPRESENTING Âkit Party Âkit, the designated airlines, the agreed time for the realization of his own country this type of job requires the volume of technical and commercial staff and will give the right to possession. The abovementioned personnel, this introduction to the country and stay Âkit Party, considering the time limit will be subject to the legislation relating to.
Article 13 AVIATION SAFETY 1. Âkit the parties agree that, under international law, in accordance with the existing rights and obligations, security of civil aviation against illicit interventions in order to protect their liability against each other, constitute an integral part of this agreement, they confirmed. Âkit the parties agree that, under international law, rights and obligations of the General attributes available in the foregoing, dated September 14, 1963 in particular, crimes and other aircraft Cürümlerle Planes dated December 16, 1970 in Tokyo about the agreement, Illegal Ways handle the Hague Convention For the Suppression of Geçirilmesinin, dated September 23, 1971 in Montreal for the Suppression of Offences committed against Civil Aviation Safety Agreement shall comply with the provisions.
2. Âkit the parties, civil airplanes illegally prevent hijacks, these planes, passengers and crew, airports and air navigation facilities, and other illegal acts against the safety of civil aviation, the threat to dispose of any kind of harmonization, all necessary assistance to each other upon request.
3. Âkit is applicable as long as the mutual relations of the parties, Âkit Parties to the extent that the International Civil Aviation Organisation by the international civil aviation Agreement in addition to accepted aviation security will act in accordance with the provisions. The parties, their tescilindeki aircraft owners or business center located in the country or countries, the aircraft operators and countries constantly resident airport operators concerned to comply with the provisions of the aviation security.
4. each of the parties, such aircraft operator Âkit other Âkit for an introduction to the country by the party, or to exit from this country in this country while other Âkit Party are extremely, cited above 3rd paragraph to comply with the provisions of the aviation security may be prompted regarding concurred.
5. each of the Parties in his own country Âkit planes ensure the safety of passengers, crew, baggage, cargo and aircraft baggage, General levazımatının before and during loading and unloading control, and adequate measures in order to effectively ensure the implementation. Âkit each of the parties, in order to eliminate a threat to other special security measures on the road to be reasonable Âkit Party will make any request will consider in a positive way.
6. non-law ways of Civil aircraft of the event or find a threat occurs along those lines, or planes, airplane passengers and crew, airports or air navigation facilities occurs for non-intervention in the other law Âkit Parties, communication and the threat of this kind of an event or event quickly and safely terminate in other appropriate measures aimed at providing convenience to help each other.
7. the provisions of This item is Âkit in the implementation of aviation safety if either party in the event of the emergence of problems for Âkit the competent aviation authority granted by each of the other Âkit to request immediate consultation aviation authority authorized by the party will be available.
Article 14 DETERMINATION of the SCHEDULES are 1. Âkit the parties agree that the airline companies by country or other countries in the Âkit Party will be held from the transports will be launched for rates, operating costs, and a reasonable profit and like other airline businesses rates in all relevant factors will be identified taking into account the reasonable levels.
2. This agreement and terms in article 1 paragraph 1 of the present article if possible, on the line of the aforementioned tariffs at all or part of other airline companies on the business management advice, after both Âkit to reach an agreement between the designated airlines of the other party, and such an agreement, whenever possible, International Air Transport Association (IATA) tariffs will be used for procedures to be done.
3. It is hereby agreed on rates, enactment of the proposed date at least sixty (60) days prior to the approval of the civil aviation authorities of the parties. In special cases this period can be reduced with the mentioned authorities concurred.
4. can be given explicitly such a check. If none of the civil aviation authorities of the parties, according to the provisions of paragraph 3 of this article has been introduced to the prices thirty (30) days from the date of presentation in its objections does not report, rates have been approve a disposition. 3 according to the provisions of the third paragraph in the case of abbreviated presentation, objected to the civil aviation authorities of less than thirty (30) days may be agreed upon.
5. If a fee schedule on the 2nd paragraph of this article, if there's no deal, or a party in accordance with the provisions of the civil aviation authorities on the other side of civil aviation authorities according to the provisions of paragraph 2 of the agreed-upon the appeal of a tariff on the two sides to declare civil aviation authorities to try to identify with mutual agreement the tariff free.
6. civil aviation authorities according to the provisions of the third paragraph 3 of this article was presented to them on the tariffs or free according to the provisions of paragraph 5, any determination of the tariff dispute if they do not agree on, this within the framework of the provisions of article 19 of the agreement hal will be connected to the shape.
7. This item has been identified in accordance with the provisions of a fee schedule will remain in effect until the new one. Nevertheless, according to the provisions of this paragraph, a fee schedule end twelve (12) months from the date of extension.
Article 15 INFORMATION and STATISTICS other aviation authorities any Âkit Party Âkit Party Âkit party's aviation authorities, designated airlines of the first işletmelerince the capacity provided in the agreed time for review, or the other can be seen reasonably necessary periodic statistical reports are available on the demands. These reports are agreed that airlines have moved their passenger and cargo flights and passenger and freight traffic, the amount of the starting and arrival shall include all the necessary information to determine the points.
Article 16 CONSULTATIONS 1. In the spirit of close cooperation, the aviation authorities of the parties Âkit this agreement and the implementation of Additional rulings and satisfactory danışacaklardır to each other from time to time to ensure compliance.
Article 17 AMENDMENTS 1. If either party to enforce any of this agreement Âkit any article of that desire being changed is found, may want to be found in other Âkit party consultation. Negotiation between the competent aviation authorities or correspondence via such a consultation can be done from the date of the request within sixty (60) days. Thus an exchange of diplomatic notes changes reconciled with, the Convention shall enter into force when confirmed.
2. changes to the agreement in addition to the aviation authorities of the parties among themselves Âkit directly can be accomplished with reach an agreement.
Article 18 MULTILATERAL CONTRACTS to FIT both a general multilateral agreement Âkit State enactment, the provisions of this agreement, such a contract will be replaced to fit.
Article 19 of this agreement, each of the parties, the EXPIRATION Âkit decided to end is always in the other Âkit Way can turn; This report also will be forwarded to the International Civil Aviation Organisation. In this case, to end before the end of this period, through the mutual denunciation withdrawn unless notice of the other Âkit Parties pick up the Deal after twelve (12) months will expire. The other notice is not received confirmation of the Âkit Party, the International Civil Aviation Organisation has received the notice of fourteen (14) days after the date on which shall be taken.
Article 20 DISPUTES 1. Âkit between the parties to this agreement and the interpretation or the implementation of a dispute about the Addition, Âkit Parties through negotiation among themselves the mismatch before making the case.
2. Âkit the parties, if they have reached an agreement through negotiation, to connect a person or its conflict of decision teşekküle each of the parties will appoint one export or Âkit referee will appoint the arbitrator shall be selected so that the two and a third referee to present to a Board of referees regarding the triple can be agreed upon. Âkit each of the parties, either party from the other of a notice through diplomatic way simulate arbitration of the dispute received within sixty (60) days from the date of a referee will appoint the third arbitrator in future will be chosen over a period of sixty (60) days. Âkit if any of the Parties fails to appoint an arbitrator within the time given, or if the third arbitrator within a specified time period can be selected from the President of the International Civil Aviation Organisation to the requirements of the situation, one or more lines to appoint either party may request any Âkit. In this case, the third arbitrator will be the third President of the arbitral tribunal and a State's nationality.
3. Âkit the parties agree that, according to paragraph 2 of this article, will undertake to comply with any decision given.
4. If either party or any Âkit each Âkit the airlines appointed by the party that the item has been taken according to the decision of 2nd paragraph doesn't fit and fit, as long as the other Âkit Party Âkit Party according to this agreement which is defective has given benefits or may limit, suspend or revoke the privileges.
5. referee's expenses which have been assigned to each Âkit Party. Referee Committee of the remaining costs will be shared equally with the Âkit Party.
Article 21 TITLES in this agreement apply to Article titles, and was put on for the purpose of convenience and aims of this agreement, under any circumstances and does not plot does not restrict or limit the scope of the recipe.
Article 22 REGISTRATION this agreement, will be registered with the International Civil Aviation Organisation.
Article 23 ENTRY INTO FORCE this agreement, Âkit means a Constitutional provisions of each Party, the politics were diplomatic in this meal, the Convention shall enter into force on the date when the bedrock.
Up front, the undersigned and tasdiken duly authorized thereto by their respective Governments, have the signature of işbuAnlaşma delegates.
On February 9, 1995 in Ankara over the English language.
On BEHALF of the GOVERNMENT of MONGOLIA, on BEHALF of the GOVERNMENT of the REPUBLIC of TURKEY Mehmet KOSTEPEN Razdak SANDALKHAN Minister of transport infrastructure development Minister Turkey's ADDITIONAL LINE RULER part 1 lines to be operated by designated airline-run: Search spots in dots-Turkey-Ulanbator-speed considerations NOTES 1. Search in Turkey provided that start or finish time spots or dots forward may not be available.
2. Âkit the parties agreed from time to time between aviation authorities can issue a common vision to be downloaded onto the territory of Mongolia, except as an intermediate point or forward at some point to be downloaded in the form of traffic and vice versa from the land of Mongolia. This restriction is frequented by all kinds of (stop-over) also applies to traffic.
Part 2 to be operated by the designated airline-run Mongolia lines: Search spots in dots-Mongolia-İstanbul-speed considerations NOTES 1. Time search condition that start or finish in Mongolia spots or dots forward might be unavailable.
2. Âkit the parties agreed from time to time between aviation authorities can issue a common vision to be downloaded onto the territory of Turkey, except as an intermediate point or forward at some point to be downloaded in the form of Turkey territory and opposite traffic. This restriction is frequented by all kinds of (stop-over) also applies to traffic.
Search Translated Laws of Turkey