Kanun No. 4620
Accepted Date: 18.1.2001
MADE 1. - It is appropriate that the "Human Rights to Use of Child Rights" signed by our country on June 9, 1999, has been confirmed with the attached statement.
MADDE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
How to Use Child Rights
is the member States of the Council of Europe, and the other states that have signed this Glossary,alarakconsidering that the purpose of the Council of Europe is to establish a more insiduous union among its members,
The United Nations Child Rights Word, and specifically, this Glossary of States is legal, administrative, and Taking into account the 4th Amendment, which asks them to apply the other rights that have been met by the Word;
The Parliamentary Assembly's child rights record 1121 (1990), by noting the inclusion of the Attitude Decision,
The children's rights and high fences need to be developed, and on this occasion, children are particularly by believing that they should have the right to use them, to be in the family business that interests them,
Children and children with information needed to improve their rights and high exit. In order to ensure that their vision is duly dealt with,
Deliver the importance of families ' rights to the rights of children and their role in developing And given that they need to make the necessary protection and development of the States, we need to do so.
However, in the event of an understanding, the problem of families cannot be found without bringing the problem in front of a forensic body Keeping in mind that their trials might be appropriate, they will remain mutaburous in the following:
Part I-The implementation, purpose, and description of the glossaryuygulanma
Article 1-The application space and purpose of the glossary
1) This Glossary applies to children who have reached 18 years.
2) The purpose of this commitment is to improve the rights of children, to improve their rights, to justify their rights to them. to be used to identify and allow them to be informed of the cases that concern themselves and to allow them to be involved in these cases, in front of children and other people or organs, in front of a criminal authority, to be informed. It will be easier.
3) For the purposes of this Glossary, cases involving children in front of a forensic authority, especially children cases of custody, such as the residence and the establishment of the children, as well as the custody responsibilities.
4) Every State, signature, or approval, acceptance, appropriate find and folding document in the tevdii, the Council of Europe In front of a forensic authority, at least three other family members must determine the minimum number of families being able to sleep in front of a judicial authority.
5) Each party may indicate an additional statement of additional family, or additional family sleep (s). The pearl clause can provide information about paragraph 2 of the 10th, paragraph 2 of the 10th, and article 11 of the article.
6) These Glossary Parties will impose more manual rules on the development and use of child rights. is not blocked.
In This Glossary,
a) an administrative authority with a warrant or a warrant from the phrase "forensic authority";
b) "those who have custody responsibility", parents and custody responsibilities, or a portion of the to use, or institutions,
c), in front of a "representative" clause, in front of a coroner's office, to act as a child's attorney. The business or agency,
), where the information about this information is not harmful to the child ' s age, provided that the information is provided. The appropriate information to be given to the child, age, and idk power is understood to allow you to use all of the rights.
Part II-ways to improve the use of children's rights Precautions
A. Child's right to the right of the child
Article 3-Do not notify the cases and express their vision in the case right
An internal law adopted by the internal law, where it has sufficient urine, a forensic body in front of a child In cases of interest, they are granted the right to claim the benefit of the following:almaka) to get all relevant information;
b) to be consulted and to express its own vision;To be notified of the possible consequences of the implementation of
c) and the potential consequences of any kind of decision.
Article 4-Right to ask for a special representative appointment.1) 9. If internal law deprive children of the child's parents who are involved in a conflict of interest, the child is concerned about the fact that the child or the child is in front of a forensic agency through other people or institutions. have the right to ask for a special representative appointment to represent them in cases.
2) States 1. They are free to predict the application of the right to children in the paragraph that are considered to have sufficient labor force sufficient by the internal law.
Article 5-Use of the product, such as possible rights
The parties are duly duly concerned with cases involving children in front of a forensic coral;
a) do not ask a suitable person to receive a benefit from an appropriate person to be helpful in expressing their own vision. right;
b) is a representation of a separate representative, if applicable, by themselves or in other institutions or institutions. The right to ask for a lawyer's transfer,
c) the right to appoint their own representatives;
d) the right to use all or a part of the rights that are owned by the cases in question;They will examine how to introduce additional rights, such as
B. Role of Forensic Mergers
Article 6-Decision process
In cases involving a child, the criminal authority is before you make a decision:
a) must check if the child has enough information to make a decision that is appropriate for the child, and However, additional information is not available, especially those that have custody responsibility.
b) In cases where it is accepted that the child has sufficient idk power by the internal law,
-makes sure that the child has acquired all the necessary information.
-if it does not reverse the child's high pressure, if necessary, self or other businesses and institutions It would be used to address the child in a way that is appropriate for the child and in accordance with his comprehenseur.
-must allow the child to express his vision.
c) The importance of the child should matter.
Article 7-Urgent motion to act
In cases involving a child, the coroner must act quickly to avoid unnecessary delay, decisions are made. There are arrangements to guarantee that the speed is applied. The coroner is authorized to make effective decisions immediately when necessary in case of emergency.
Article 8-Do not act on your own initiative
In cases involving a child, domestic law is a danger that the child's age is in a state of danger. the name of the coroner is authorized to act if you have to.
Article 9-Appointment of a representative
1) In cases involving a child, internal law required custody of the child as a result of the problem with the child. When people with responsibility are barred from representing the child, the court has the authority to appoint a special representative for the child in these cases.
2) The parties, in cases involving a child, require a representative to represent the child of the name of the name of the name of the official. They consider the fact that they have the authority to appoint a lawyer if they are.
C. Role of delegates
1) In cases involving the child in front of a forensic authority, not to reverse the child's high-graders. with a record;
a) if the child is accepted by the internal law, which has sufficient idk power, any information necessary required;
b) If the child is accepted by the internal law, which has sufficient idk power, do not apply the vision with the possible results of the incident and the potential results of each activity of the representative,
c) provides information to the forensic authority by determining the vision of the child.
2) The parties are the 1st of the people who have a custody responsibility. They consider the paragraph provision to be covered.
D. How to expand certain provisions
The parties are related to cases involving children in front of other institutions and are related to children and not subject to litigation. Your problems are 3. 4. And nine. They consider the scope of the provisions of the article.
E. National Institutions
1) The parties are particularly close to 2. They encourage the development and use of children's rights through institutions with the works stipulate in the paragraph.
2) These trademarks are:
a) make recommendations to strengthen law provisions for the use of children's rights;
b) to provide information about regulatory designs that are used by child rights;
c) problems with media, public, senior, or children's general information about the use of child rights to interested institutions,
d) to investigate the vision of children and to provide them with all the necessary information.
F. Other measures
Article 13-Mediation and understanding topics in terms of resolutionve
To prevent or resolve any of the cases, to prevent cases involving children in front of a forensic coral The parties will apply to the implementation of all methods of mediation and understanding, and use the means to make use of these methods in the appropriate situations specified by the Parties.
Article 14-Legal assistance and legal counsel
Law law, judicial assistance and legal representation of children in cases involving children in front of a judicial authority. When he predicted the dance, these provisions were 4. And nine. are applied to problems that are included in the materials.
Article 15-Documents in international documents
This Glossary is specific to the protection of children and families, whether or not one of the Parties may be party. It is not possible to prevent the implementation of international documents that examine the topics.
Section III-Standing CommitteekurulmasýArticle 16-The installation and business of the Standing Committee
1) A Standing Committee is set up for the purposes of this Glossary.
2) The Standing Committee will follow the issues of this Glossary. This committee is specifically:
a) can examine any related problem in the application of the Glossary or its interpretation of the Glossary. The Standing Committee's conclusion of the implementation of the Glossary may be a recommendation for advice; advice decisions are agreed to three-quarters of those who voted for it;
b) may recommend words to the Glossary, and 20. may review recommended deities in accordance with the item;.c) 12. 2. It can provide advice and assistance to national institutions that execute the work envisageed in the paragraph, and may develop the international community between them.
1) Each Party may be represented by one or many delegates in the common of the Standing Committee. Each party has the right to one vote.
2) This is not a party to the Glossary, 21. Any State that is subject to the item may be represented by an observer in the Standing Committee. The same thing, 22. After being invited to contribute to the Glossary in accordance with the provisions of the article, it is also applied to the other State or the European Community.
3) Standing Committee, if one of the parties has not informed the Secretary General at least one month prior to the meeting;
is 2. every State that is not foreseen in a paragraph;
The Children's Rights Committee of the Union of the United Nations;
Every government installation;
12. 2. the government that executes one or more of the units envied in paragraph (s), each and every one of the following:
12. 2. invite any national installation, government installation, and government organization that executes one or more of the units envisioned in the paragraph to be able to contribute to all meetings or a portion of a meeting as observers;
4) The Standing Committee may be familiar with the appropriate installation of the child's rights with the applicable applicable installations.
1) The Secretary-General of the Council of Europe, at the end of the three years following the history of the spate, is this historic will invite the Standing Committee to a meeting with any time and its own initiative.
2) The Standing Committee may decide if at least half of the parties are ready to be present.Daimi3) The decisions of the Standing Committee are 16. And 20. The items are received with the majority of the members who are ready to remain saved. Daimi4) The provisions of this Glossary of the Standing Committee are to remain withheld, under its own internal management and in the framework of the Glossary. They are preparing the internal management of each group of people who are set up to perform all appropriate tasks.
Article 19-Standing Committee reports
Standing Committee, after each meeting, to the Parties and the Council of Europe's Committee of Ministers, and the sends a report to the decisions.
Part IV-Descriptions to be brought to the Glossary
1) Each of the parties or the Standing Committee provides each of the proposed articles of the Council of Europe The Secretary-General is notified and at least two months prior to the meeting of the Standing Committee, member States of the Council of Europe, each and every signature, all over the world, 21. Every State or 22nd, which is invited to sign this Glossary in accordance with the provisions of the article. It is transmitted to the European Community, which is invited to be folded into the Glossary in accordance with the provisions of the article.
2) Each recommended statement in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph is reviewed by the Standing Committee. The Standing Committee presents the text of the Committee of Ministers for the text of the committee, which is three-quarters of the time. This text will be sent to the Parties to be accepted after the approval.
3) Each deity is a split from the date that all of the Parties agree to the Secretary General. The first day of the month following the expiration period is effective.
Section V-Nihai Provideems
Article 21-Entering the air, approval, and effective
1) This Statement is a member of the Council of Europe and the Council of Europe (s) who are moving to the Council of Europe. It opens up to the signage of the non-states.
2) This commitment will be approved, accepted, or approved. Approval, acceptance, and draft papers shall be made to the Secretary General of the Council of Europe.
3) This Glossary of at least two European Council members, in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph it will be the first day of the month following the three-month expiration of the date when they declare their rarity with the Promise of the Three States they are looking for.
4) For any State that subsequently declares its relatable to this Glossary, the Pseudo, approval, will enter the first day of the month following the expiration of the three-month deadline for acceptance and the date of the registration of the certistier.
Article 22-Non-member States and European Community
1) As of the effective entry of this Glossary, the Council of Europe, the MinisterCommittee, with its own initiative or After being consulted by the Standing Committee's proposal, each State of the European Community of the European Council of the Council of the European Council of the Council of the European Union of the United States of the European Union was not the first to be the party. May invite us to contribute to the Glossary of representatives of the representatives of the States who have the right to be represented in the "d" fund and the Council of Ministers of the Council of Europe's Committee of Ministers.
2) This Glossary is to the Secretary-General of the Council of Europe of the folding document for each of the State or European Communities that are being folded. The first day of the month following the expiration of the three-month period after the tevdi enters the following day.
Article 23-Country application space
1) In the case of each State signature or confirmation, acceptance, approval or folding document, this Glossary The country can set land or territory.
2) The parties to the Secretary General of the Council of Europe at a later date, with a statement saying that Any other country that is specified in the brain that is responsible or authorized to make a commitment to the name of the international community may be able to expand to the country. It is the first day of the country to follow the expiration of a three-month period from the state of the Council of the Council of Europe, after the country's declaration of the country.
3) Any statement made by two paragraphs in the above is the country or territory that is subject to this statement. will be checked in with a notice to the General Secretary regarding the connection. The rollback will take effect on the first day of the month following the expiration of a three-month period, starting from the Secretary General's notice.ÇekincelerArticle 24-Drafables
may not be subject to this Glossary at any time.
1) Each of the Akit Parties is notified by a statement to the Secretary-General of the Council of Europe. It can be dissolved.
2) The first day of the month following the expiration of the three-month period after the Secretary-General's notice is taken.
Article 26-NoticesThe Secretary-General of the Council of Europe, Council member States, invites every sigoption to be folded to each and every sign of the To the European Community with all of the following States:
a) Each signature;
b) ensure each approval, acceptance, approval, or coefficient of the contribution document;
c) This is the 21st Word of the Glossary. And 22. each effective date of entry, in accordance with their material;
d) 20. all of the information that is considered in accordance with the item, and the effective date of the effective date of this value;
e) 1. And 23. every statement made under the provisions of the article;
f) 25. the provisions of the matter, which are made under the provisions of the article;
g) will be notified of any other business, notice, or writing that concerns this Glossary.
In terms of acceptance of the provisions of the above, those who have signed up to the duly authorized party will They will be signed.iþbuThe European Council of Europe, as well as English and French, both text and text. to be effective in Strasbourg, on January 25, 1996, in the sole case of the current one. The Secretary-General of the Council of Europe, the Member States of the Council of Europe, and the non-member States of the Council of Europe, the European Community, and every State that has been invited to join the Glossary has approved the approval of the Glossary. will be forwarded to you.
" The Republic of Turkey is the 1st of the Glossary of the Word. It's 4. By warning of paragraphs, It represents the application of any category family law cases in front of an article called the Word of the Word.
1. Criminal cases,
2. Separate cases,
3. Cases for custody of children,
4. Setting up personal relationships between parent and child,
5. Cases for the trial of the father and the court ruling "