THE TURKISH REPUBLIC ' S GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE TURKISH REPUBLIC HAS LEFT ITS MILITARY, DEFENCE INDUSTRY, BOAT AND BRISK BUSINESS. WHETHER TO APPROVE THE STATEMENT OR LAW
Kanun No. 5616
Acceptable Date: 28/3/2007
MADDE 1- signed in Ankara on 20 April 2004 in Ankara. The Government of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of Turkey has approved the approval of the Defense Industry, Technical and Scientific Cooperation.
MADDE 2- enters the current date of this Law.
TICAD 3- The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY GOVERNMENT
REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT GOVERNMENTIN
MILITARY IN THE FIELD, DEFENSE INDUSTRY,
BOAT AND STORAGE MEDIABÝRLÝÐÝ
The Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Republic of Turkey (hereinafter););
To confirm the objectives and policies of the United Nations Glossary by confirming their ortakParties of the two states are united in a number of military areas based on the principles of sovereignty and equality. By confirming that they are also contributing to their interests and economic efficiency,
agree that the parties are required to meet their international obligations,
, based on the benefits and rights of rights, the relations based on friendship and cooperation in the military field, two by confirming that the people of the country can contribute to peace and trust in the world as they are common to common,
has been involved in the following:
The purpose of this statement is the foundation for the first time between the parties involved in military education, technology and science. To put up the essences and to set up the areas of the United States.
This Means, in the areas specified in Article IV, and to be based on the basis of this Agreement, Protocols, Protocols, and and includes personnel, materials, equipment, information, and experience in the other areas to be determined by the other Technical Regulations.
1. "Sender State" refers to the State that sends personnel, materials, and equipment to the State that accepts for the purposes of this statement.
2. "The State of Acceptable" means the Party that is in the country of personnel, materials and equipment of the State of the State, which sends it to the implementation of this statement.
3. "Guest Staff" includes soldiers/civil works by the parties that send them to the country for the purposes of this statement.
4. "Family Members" refers to the children and children of the guest staff who are obliged to look at their own national legislation.
MILITARY AREAS OF SERVICE
Parties will continue to do a business in the areas of the United States.
1. My Military Service and Importance
2. The Parties to the Armed Forces, the United States of America
3. Business and Technology fields
4. Military Observers for the exercises
5. Technological/Scientific Development and What's New in the Military Area
6. Muhavane, Electronics and Information Systems
7. Logistics and Management
8. Defense Industry Business Unit
9. Military TIP and Service Services
10. Social, Sportive and Cultural Activities
Authorized authorities to implement this statement:
Turkey, General Staff of the Republic of Turkey,
Adjna, Ministry of National Defense
1. The mutual benefit of each of us will be based on the basis of reciprocity by taking into account the needs and needs of the Parties.
2. The parties will be strongly encouraged by the agreed visits to the parties to be made at every level.
SECURITY OF THE DOCUMENT AND TRUST OF THE DOCUMENTS
1. The parties will comply with the confidentiality of the information and documents on which they will acquire for each other due to the task, and the parties will respect each other's security legislation.
2. Confidential information and documents shall not be given to the government of a third country, the firm or the company. Confidentiality-grade information and the issuance of documents to a third country will be possible with the written consent of the parties. Confidentiality degrees of confidentiality-grade information cannot be revoked unless they are understood to be in the process of the parties.
3. Confidential information and documents will only be transferred between governments or the designated security organisations. Information and documents of this type will be noted for safety grades and where they come from.
4. It will continue after the fact that states have the responsibility to protect and retain privacy-grade information and documents.
5. States will respect each other's patent and commercial rights in areas where they have made it.
COMMITMENTS MADE BY THE PARTIES FROM THE INTERNATIONAL UNDERSTANDING
The provisions of this Agreement will not affect and affect the commitments made by the parties to the other. They will not be used by states, their security, their security, and the country's integrity.
1. Guest staff and family members will have a criminal immunity for punishment, as long as they are found in the accepting state country, in the course of the tasks described in this understanding or in the case of the infamy. Guest staff and family members will respect the laws of the accepting State.
2. The activities of the guest staff will be put to an end when the laws of the State of the United States are violated.
3. Each of us is damaged and damaged by the guest personnel during the execution of the task or for the part of the mission, such as Muskete/Mühimmat, Material/Equipment and Apparatus (such as Musketeer, Materials/Equipment, and Pedestrian). It'll be fresh.
4. The legal legislation of the State of the State for damages and damages for goods and cities (whether or not it has been a part of it) will apply.
WORKING ON A REGION OF A DOCUMENT
Military personnel shall be subject to the legislation of their own Armed Forces in relation to disciplinary law, and will be accepted separately. The union and headquarters of the Eden State will comply with the legislation in effect on discipline, as long as it is not against the legislation of its own Armed Forces.
1. Guest staff will stay away from any kind of political or news-taking activities in the Admission State territory. The guest staff will not suffer any weapons in the state of the State of the State.
2. Guest staff will not be given tasks to set up tasks to be determined by the Means and Protocols that are set to be signed or signed in this statement.
3. The Military Personnel of the Sender State will wear their own national uniforms at their posts.
4. In the course of the operation, the State will provide the necessary equipment, which will be considered necessary.
5. Guest staff and family members can use the Social facilities of the Agreed State's Armed Forces and their guests in an Admission to the State personnel in the ranks of an Admission State personnel.
6. The Sender State is authorized to recall its personnel when it is deemed necessary. In receiving such a request, the adopted State will take the necessary measures to make it real at the time of this action.
7. In the event of the death of a guest staff or family member, the Admission State will inform the Sender State, transport the funeral to the nearest international airport in his country, and take the shishhi protection measures until he is delivered.
8. Guest staff and family members will benefit from the opportunity to examine, first aid and care for the state's own military personnel and their families, with their own military personnel and families at the admission of a free admission at the Admission State military hospital. Health services requiring the use of dental prosthetics, visual, human, and other tools will be kept at the top of the free range of services. Long-term treatment will be paid by the State that Posts the cost of sending to the country of the sick, with expenditures for medicine and all kinds of health services.
9. Any expense for the health services available from civil institutions will be paid by the personnel themselves.
10. The Sender State is responsible for the related life and health insurance costs.
1. The guest staff assigned to the purpose of the work of this work within the scope of this statement will be committed to the personnel involved and the financial obligations will be met by the concerned staff, and will not be charged with the actions of the sender state.
2. Guest Staff and family members will be subject to the current tax legislation of the Admission State during the course of entry, stay and for the duration of the exit.
CUSTOMS AND PASSPORT TRADEMARKS
1. The guest staff will be subject to the provisions of the state of residence and travel of foreigners within the territory of the Admission State.
2. They will be close with the Guest Staff, entering the country of the Admission State, and will be subject to the country's passport and customs regulations. However, the Admission State will show the administrative ease possible within the framework of its legislation.
TADAL AND REVIEW
If each of the parties is required, this means or will be able to recommend a review. Any notice will be available within 30 days from the date of the date written notice. Any remodel or review will walk with the theme of the relevant documents.
The interpretation and implementation of this comment will result in any sleep. In the event of a failure, the Parties will resolve this problem with the path of visions within the framework of the maximum possible time and within the framework of the commission, as they will be able to resolve the issue. The public will be under 30 days of request to receive written requests from the side. If the subsequent 45 days fail to reach a conclusion, either of us will be able to terminate this Statement with a written notice 30 days earlier. Under no conditions will the subject be taken to a third country or to an international institution.
EFFECTIVE TIME AND END OF TIME
The effective time of this meeting is 5 years. If the parties do not request a termination of 90 days prior to the end of the effective period, the effective period will be automatically extended by a year automatically.
The end of the statement is any project, program, or understanding that is in progress. will not affect them.
APPROVAL AND EFFECTIVE
This means that the two parties are in accordance with their own legal procedures after they have been signed. It will be effective at the time of the notice of acknowledtion of approval.
TEXT AND MEMZA
This means in Turkish, Spanish and English in Ankara on 20 April 2004. Each of them is described as a two-by-one, each with the same degree of effect. English text will apply in the event of an English language.
PRESIDENT OF THE TURKISH REPUBLIC OF TURKEY ON BEHALF OF THE REPUBLIC
ISRAEL: General Ilker BUSH ISRAEL: MICHELLE BACHELET
UNVAN: General Staff II chief UNVAN: Ministry of National Defence of the United States