LEAVE SUPPORT OF THE SEARCH ENGINE
Kanun No. 6550
Accepted Date: 3/7/2014
Purpose and scope
ARTICLE 1- (1) The purpose of this Code is the more effective use of the research infrastructures and to ensure that it is supported to ensure that it is sustainable.
(2) This Law is to support the support subverting of a qualification decision by the Board of It covers the task, authority, and responsibilities of the business.
(3) The Turkish Armed Forces and the police department have established institutions of higher education. Research subs are subject to the provisions of the special laws.
ARTICLE 2- (1) In the implementation of this Law;
a) The development infrastructure: In the institutions of higher education, with the ability of qualified manpower Research laboratory, thematic research laboratory with thematic research laboratory, thematic research laboratory, thematic research laboratory, thematic research laboratory, thematic research laboratory, which is based on modern technologies of the day, hardware and software. units,
b) Research and development (R & D): knowledge of culture, people and society Create a systematic basis for increasing the time, and using this information to design new processes, systems, and applications,
c) R & D personnel: agent-based research and technicians in R & D activities,
ç) Research: In projects under the scope of innovation with R&D activities, new knowledge, product, full or half-of-the-time graduate kits in the process, methods and systems design or management of the projects and management of related projects,
d) Technician: I'm a graduate or professional in engineering, science, and health sciences. graduates from technical, science and technical departments, technical knowledge and experience in the technical, science, and professional departments,
e) Ministry: The Ministry of Departure,
f) Danting board: Install infrastructure advisory board,
g) Support staff: participate in or engage in R & D activities manager, laborant, secretary and similar staff,
) People's research lab: Strategic importance has a national impact on haemer areas the research unit that can execute plays and have the international competitiveness,
h) Committee: The Committee for Adequacy and Qualification of the Group of Adequacy,
) Board: Set-up Altare Board,
i) Install shares: In R&D support programs conducted by public institutions and organizations investigate the project's actual execution, calculated from the agency that executes support for the project cost, including the execution of the project and the use of the project cost to benefit from the construction of the project the project budget to be used in the activities of the infrastructure Amount included,
j) Central research lab: The research and related information conducted in the institutions of higher education a unit of equipment needed in activities and the unit of service that is needed,
k) Co-operation infrastructure: Institutions of higher education, public institutions and organizations, private sector The research infrastructure has been established with the installation of installations and/or civil society installations,
l) Sekikarya: This is the monitoring and depping of performance infrastructures The unit of the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBTAK), to carry out the other duties given under the law,
m) Thematic research laboratory: specialized in a specific scientific field, and national and the research unit with the capacity to execute R & D activity at a regional level,
n) Innovation: new product, service, application, method, process, which can be returned to social and economic benefits Or the idea of a business model with the idea of
o) The board of directors: the management board of the administration,
) The institution of higher education: my higher education with universities and institutes of technology. agencies,
Arama Altstructures Installed
ARTICLE 3- (1) Board; with the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology, in the case of the Minister of Development It's from the Ministry of National Et. It can be invited to the Install to take advantage of the expert team's visions in the field. The board votes for a vote. The board's work is regulated by regulations and guidelines.
(2) The installed tasks of the board are:
a) Policy and priorities set out in other government documents with plans and programs To determine the overall strategy and priorities for the research infrastructures, to confirm the roadmap to the application.
b) To qualify for the infrastructure and to decide if they are qualified. to confirm.
c) To approve financial support to be transferred to the research infrastructure by performance.
) To approve the members of the board of directors of the research.
d) Private industry partner and approval rights to work infrastructures to export.
) To build and install the infrastructure and partner with the infrastructure To determine the basic principles of the relationship and to decide the bids in this framework.
f) Efficient resources of machine-equipment and supplies for development infrastructure and to take measures for effective use.
g) determine the current status of the unsatisfactory property and decide on the transfer of the goods to export.
) To determine the lower and upper limits for the financial rights of the employees of the Aramazation infrastructure.
h) To determine payments to be made to members of the administration and advisory board.
) To determine the basic policy and rules for the use of the search engine.
i) The international team of international troops on the investigation infrastructure has been pushed to the international It is to be transferred to the United States and to make decisions and to make decisions about the same contribution and to make decisions about the other.
j) Delegation to the Committee to identify as necessary as necessary. to
The structure and tasks of the Intelligence and Competence Committee of the Department of Alization and Qualification
ARTICLE 4- (1) The Committee for National Sovereignty Is a member of the Ministry of Kalkunma. The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology is the Chairman of the Board of Higher Education and the President of TÜBİTAK. The Committee may invite expert people in the field to take advantage of their vision. A committee can create subcommittees as needed.
(2) The Committee plays and decides on a technical level in the field of the Board. The recommendations are generated.
(3) The playing and decision making of the committee and subcommittees are regulated by regulations and guidelines.
Status of the development subs
MADDE 5- (1) Legal entity (s) under which a qualification decision is made by the Board of It is a winner and is subject to special law provisions in all the jurisdictions that have not been regulated by this Law.
Task, authority, and responsibilities of the infrastructure for the development
MADDE 6- (1) The task, authority, and responsibilities of the development infrastructure are:
a) install and process the required infrastructure related to the activity area to be real.
b) in terms of activities related to operating areas, basic and application research, technology To engage in development, technology transfer, entering, consulting, and commercialize activities.
c) Basic policies and rules set out by the Board of the resources In the framework of the institutions, public institutions and organizations, and the private sector and the private sector, to provide uninterrupted service to the institutions and the users.
ç) Projects within the private sector, institutions of higher education and public institutions. To prepare projects and to present these projects to the national and international institutions and organizations that finance these projects.
d) To conduct research projects with national and international resources, and with their own revenue.
e) Activities to investigate the education-education activities carried out in the institutions of the higher Support the unfable.
f) Any ideas and ideas that arise as a result of activities carried out in the investigation infrastructures To take the necessary measures in the areas of ownership, protection, and rights of use to private and legal entities.
g) The intellectual property rights and property rights for the operations carried out in the construction infrastructure Provide financial support for the right to service, protect and protect rights.
) Information and emerging technologies generated in research infrastructures are in the country's economy, sanni and to set up business with the Board approval and/or to partner with the board of approval, to help with the return of the Board of Trade and the Board approval.
h) To provide users with the use of their devices in the area of the lab trust.
) Quality assurance system and standards, accreditation, environment, ethics related to the legal to obtain the necessary security measures regarding the infrastructure and the work in accordance with the regulations.
i) Protocol, promise, and/or understanding with domestic and/or foreign real and legal entities Building the troops in the frame.
j) seminar, symposium, congress, on topics that enter the operating areas of the research infrastructure to organize scientific meetings, such as the conference, to make publications, to organize an R & D and innovation fair, or to contribute to those organized.
(2) Subsystems are set up by the board of directors in their payday. with its vision, mission and strategic objectives, performance indicators and action plans for these goals are approved to be approved.
(3) The basic principles and rules set out by all of the research subs under this Law based on the usage of all the users.
(4) Administrative and financial (s) of a legal entity earning a legal entity by giving the decision The management of support services required by the board of directors is fulfilled by the institution or public institutions and organizations that are related to the infrastructure. It is regulated by the regulations.
The organs of the search infrastructure
MADDE 7- (1) Subraction infrastructure; board, advisory board, and directory/ Occurrence.
MADDE 8- (1) The board of directors is a decision-making and investigation of the operation All administrative and financial responsibilities related to infrastructure are hahak. The board of directors, the institution of higher education, the institutions of higher education, the private sector and the relevant public institutions and organizations, and at least five of the nine members who will be elected from civil society organizations are the least. The selection of the board of directors and the construction of the board of directors of the board of directors is regulated by the regulation.
(2) The administrative board's duties and authorizations are:
), taking into account the recommendations of the strategic objectives of the infrastructure infrastructure to determine the budget, and to approve the human-related plan.
b) Share infrastructure within the framework of basic principles set out by the Board To determine service costs and the principles of service, with principles and guidelines for use with the use of it.
c) Performance in compliance with strategic objectives of the infrastructure infrastructure indicators.
), taking into account the installation recommendations, and the infrastructure of the infrastructure to take action. Acceptance of the annual activity report.
d) Decide on strategic considerations such as national and international troops, the need for new yachts to export.
e) Private sector partner, joint yacht with private sector, decision on how to push the business To export and submit for approval.
f) To submit a decision to set up a company and to approve a partner's decision to partner with the company.
d) to determine the manager of the development infrastructure, take charge of personnel, and end the decision.
(s) to decide whether to service, sell, and lease goods as soon as they are available.
h) The minimum and upper limit on which the convention is set up is the financial to determine the rights.
(3) The infrastructure management board is required to use the above-counted entitlements as required It can be turned over to the manager of the infrastructure to determine a part of the part of a state.
(4) People and thematic research laboratories have the need for a board of directors to transfer a portion of their authority, at least one of them is a three-party executive committee, including at least one of the relevant institutions of higher education.
(5) The board of directors convenes once in two months, in the event that it is determined by the regulation as an invitation to the board of directors of the board of directors may be collected. The board members are paid only for the meetings that have been made. The search for a net payment amount (40,000) for the meeting is not subject to the same amount of monthly contributions as a result of civil servants, but are subject to regulations and restrictions that are not to exceed the amount of monthly statements. It is determined by the Board to account for the infrastructure of the infrastructure and is paid from the infrastructure budget to the interest. In other meetings, only the budget for road, return, and worship costs will be under the budget. The board member's office does not require insurance from social insurance or public health insurance dated 31/5/2006 and $5510, according to the Public Health Act, and the payments will be issued under this receipt. It is not included in the primary.
MADDE 9- (1) The assembly board has made contact with the operating platform. The institutions of higher education, related professions, private sector and public institutions and organizations are among the twenty members of the country, including the people who have been working. The number of members of the advisory board is determined by the Board of the members of the advisory board. The construction of the advisory board is regulated by regulations and guidelines.
(2) The advisory board's tasks are:
a) To make recommendations on the strategic objectives and action plan of the infrastructure.
b) The scientific and technological activities carried out in the infrastructure of each year strategic objectives and action plan within the framework of the plan, to inform and report to the board of directors.
c) To provide a consulting service on other matters that are needed by the board.
(3) The meeting is scheduled to be twice as long as it is installed, in the event that it is specified by the regulation as an invitation to the board of directors of the board of directors may be collected. The advisory board members are only paid for the meetings that have been made. The net payment amount (25,000) to the meeting is not subject to the regulations and restrictions imposed on other laws, not to exceed the amount of monthly contributions applied to the officer's monthly statements. It is determined by the Board to account for the infrastructure of the infrastructure and is paid from the infrastructure budget to the interest. In other meetings, only the budget for road, return, and worship costs will be under the budget. The advisory board task does not require insurance from social insurance or public insurance according to the 55510 Code, and payments will not be included in the insurance premium based on this issue.
A manager of the developmentaltyapýsý
MADDE 10- (1) The principal is the least undergrad with the decision of the board of directors And science, technology, innovation is selected from at least five years of experience in the field of innovation; three-year-old, dated 22/5/2003, and 4857 are employed according to the provisions of the Code of Law.
(2) The principal's tasks and entitlements are:
a) operate infrastructure activities in accordance with strategic objectives and planning of action to take the necessary measures to conduct a regular and effective execution of the work.
b) Measures to ensure the financial sustainability of the infrastructure to receive.
c) to monitor, maintain, control, and monitor projects and activities carried out in the development infrastructure to the board of directors.
) About the infrastructure, technician, and support personnel to perform the task to be offered to the board by making it sound, such as qualification, salary, and performance.
d) prepare and manage the action plan and action report with the infrastructure budget to the board's approval.
e) To make expenses within the water to be determined by the board of directors, service How to make them real.
f) To allow personnel to be employed in the operation infrastructure to be put to an end to the board of directors.
g) To hold accounts related to the services of the infrastructure, collect credits.
) with intellectual property and right to rights as a result of the development of the infrastructure. to take protective measures against the interests of the relevant research infrastructure.
H) To implement the decisions of the board of directors and to perform the other tasks that are provided.
(3) Manager is responsible for the board of directors, duties, and entitlements.
Install the search infrastructures, partner the private sector, and push for the execution
MADDE 11- (1) Subsystems, higher education institutions, public institutions, and In areas of installation, technology can be established in development zones, organized industrial zones, and industrial zones. If the building and other elements of the building and other elements are to be met by private sector and civil society installations, the research infrastructure can be established in the private sector and civil society installation.
(2) My higher education, such as the infrastructure of a higher education institution Public institutions and organizations, private sector installations and/or civil society installations can be established with the institution. Common areas of common research are regulated by the general principles of the rights and obligations of the partners and their rights and obligations.
(3) The rights and obligations of support parties in a common set of research infrastructure It is determined by the protocol to be made between the parties.haklar(4) rights to private sector setups that support research infrastructures with activity It can be known. The rights and obligations of the parties are determined by the protocol.
(5) Operating infrastructures operate in the private sector, science and technology It can be transferred to the public benefit of the association or the foundation. The rights and obligations of the circuit are determined by the protocol.
(6) The protocols covered by this clause are in effect with the Board of Approval, the scope of the protocols, The rights and obligations of the parties are regulated by the regulations of their responsibilities and related other matters.
Interview infrastructure platform
ARTICLE 12- (1) Operating in the areas of technology to be determined by the board Development infrastructure can build platforms with the aim of increasing the unit of work, sharing information and experience, discussing issues, new products, technology and finding, and developing a business with the private sector.Support for the activities of the
(2) Platforms may be supported by the board decision. The building of platforms is regulated by regulations, which are supported by design and support of the business.
Revenue and support of the search infrastructure
MADDE 13- (1) Substructure, performance, and accuracy of support for the decision Financial support may be provided by the board decision for the expenditure of staff and other current account expenditures, from the central administration budget. Financial support, The ministry's budget is funded from the appropriation for this purpose, or from a public administration budget. Scientific research to the institution of higher education, which is to be determined by the Board, considering the performance and performance of the payment and performance of the funds raised for this purpose in the ministry's budget. The resource can be transferred to use in their activities.
(2) Revenue of research infrastructures; available from sundown services and projects Revenues, project support, intellectual property and income property income and income from the institution of higher education are the sources transferred from the central administration budget and the revenues from the central administration budget.
(3) Co-operation infrastructures established with private sector and civil society installations From the central administration budget, the current administration and the support of the yacht can be supported. Support is determined by the Board under consideration of the share of public partners in the infrastructure of the operation.
(4) Public rights to the public are required to process current charges against the public The link is not imported.
(5) The revenues of the research infrastructure are due to revolving capital coverage is held.
(6) R & D conducted by public institutions and installations in a range of under-six research support programs are given priority. In support of these programs, the support for project infrastructure is determined by the ratio of the project's share of the project.
(7) To the institution of higher education, support, support, and revenue Share budgets, action plans, and activity reports, spend, spend, payable, and accounting for the rights to the rights owners, and manage their accounting for the expense.
ARTICLE 14- (1) The services of the research infrastructure are employed according to the provisions of the applicable legislation. It is executed by personnel who come from personnel and public institutions and organizations with a full or half-time deployment of the personnel and institutions.
(2) Manager, manager, assistant manager, full-time investigation, half-time Agent, technician, and support personnel can be employed.
(3) Public institutions and organizations and the institutions of higher education are the ones who want They can be employed in the infrastructure of institutions with the muvafakti of their institutions. It ends with the execution of the business with the institutions of those who have been. The fee for which they will be given is determined by the current financial and social rights to which they will be made. When the people who were employed in this country ended their duties, they were considered to be the latest in a bodied staff or position in line with their careers or situations in their previous institutions, considering their status, service year and title. in the month it is assigned within three months at the latest, and any need to do so is to be deployed within a month of the latest. However, in the appointment of these people, administrative titles in their previous institutions are not considered. The financial services that have returned to previous institutions have been less than expected to take place in their own business, and are considered to be in the right-to-right degrees and levels. In this case, the severance pay is not paid, and these times are considered in the account of the pension benefit.
(4) Public institutions and organizations and institutions of higher education are in the infrastructure of operation They can be used as a full or part time, with the muvafakti of the people who are in need of their service and the organization of their own and their organization. They are paid for monthly, appropriates, all kinds of benefits and benefits, and benefits and benefits are paid to their own institutions and organizations. For the personnel deployed in this scope, the net additional payment amount (40,000) is determined by the board decision not to exceed the amount of monthly contribution of the indictsheet as a result of the total number of monthly officers applied to the officer's monthly.
(5) R&D of foreign nationality in accordance with relevant regulatory provisions in the research infrastructure staff members can be stolen according to the provisions of the business.
(6) A temporary task-to-call infrastructure from the institutions of higher education The revenues from the personnel who make it are kept in the revolving capital of the institution.
(7) In the search infrastructure for the assignment subs that are assigned to the infrastructure The periods during which they were dated 4/11/1981, and the provisions of the Law on Higher Education 2547, are counted as required times for academic elevation.
(8) The mandatory service of personnel employed in the infrastructure of operation under this article The ongoing process of service infrastructure is under the obligation of public institutions and installations, and the obligation to service the institutions of higher education, which is the right to work.
(9) will be given to personnel who will be employed in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in the infrastructure it is determined by the decision of the board of directors, including the minimum and maximum number of financial and social rights set to be determined by the rate of the Board.
Qualification, coordination, monitoring, and detainment
MADDE 15- (1) The process of adequacy of the call infrastructure is in the Board of It is specified and executed by it.
(2) Substance subs to be subject to insufficient investigation It is determined and made by the Devitation Setareya.
(3) Do not candidate for sufficiency based on detoxing outcome of the industry The substructures are determined by the Committee. To qualify for qualification by the Ministry, the institution of higher education is reported to be able to contact the Agency for a decision to qualify as a result of this Law and regulations set up. A qualification for qualification infrastructure is encouraged by the Board and is qualified to qualify for the appropriate.
(4) All manner and non-resureed goods under consideration in the competency deeming the transfer of any request to the legal entity to be transferred to the winning research infrastructure by making the decision to be required.
(5) The board makes a decision to qualify for five years of research. A decision is made and will be followed by the lack of support for the infrastructure of the underworld. The Board may give the time to do the necessary improvements to the investigation infrastructure if it is in a state of failure to perform the activities of the investigation infrastructure according to the conclusion of this Law or the monitoring dec result. will be able to cancel or leave the platform's ability to be deleted.ilgili(6) any current and unsatisfactory property related to the unsatisfactory operation. The Council is decided by the Council for the transfer of the institution of higher education or to the bottom of the country's research. As a qualification decision, the foundation takes over from the institutions of higher education, and the same time is transferred to the institution of higher education if the goods are not enough to qualify.
(7) Ministy of the general coordination of the underlings of the board of competence. authority.
(8) Any requests requested by the Ministry and the Sekrekarya in the process of processing and deification The information and the document are required to be given by the relevant institutions and the authorities in the desired time.
(9) The adequacy and monitoring process is regulated by regulations.
MADDE 16- (1) Subarable infrastructure is to be able to perform the purposes specified in this Code Customs duty in the direction of goods imported to be used in R&D and innovation activities, and any funds, the profits held in this scope and the construction of the goods, and are exempt from the levy and the levy.
(2) The search platforms are concerned with the implementation of this Law and are not alum, sell, lease and transfer, goods and services, and receivables in the allocation of receivables in the scope of the receivables of receivables, from the charge of the construction, due to the construction and the efficiency of the data and the efficiency It is exempt.
(3) Companies that are installed or co-owned by the operation are covered by this Law It does not benefit from the exemption and exceptions.
Intellectual and national property rights
MADDE 17- (1) realising the projects that are executed by the search engine The creation of the rights on all kinds of ideas, such as work, cloud, industrial design, integrated circuit topography, and technical knowledge, all belong to the infrastructure of rights. Rights on the idea may be transferred to the cloud owner by either the right or the exact word.
(2) Projects that are executed based on the call-to-side statements Rights to the idea that are likely to occur in the process of being real are regulated by the rights of the word.
(3) The development of research, production and sale of acquired patents and finding
(4) resulting from the economic deification of the infrastructure for the infrastructure of the operation At least 20 percent of the revenue to be determined by the regulation is given to the idea owner within the framework of the principles and principles which will be determined by the regulation. The Council is authorized to increase this rate by up to 20 percent.
provisions to not apply
MADDE 18- (1) Subsystems issued by the Board of Quorum call, 10/12/2003 dated and dated 5018, the Public Property Management and Control Act, dated 8/9/1983 and numbered 2886, dated 4/1/2002 and numbered 4734 dated Public Dignity Law and the Code of Public Dignity of 4735, subject to the provisions of the Public Dignity Act of It is not.
(2) 4/11/1981 and the 2547 count of the Law of Higher Education, dated 11/10/1983 and counting 2914 The provisions of the Code of Staff of the Higher Education Law and the 2809 and the 2809 are not applicable to the provisions of this Law.
MADDE 19- (1) The implementation of this Code is by the Ministry of use and principles. with the regulations to be made.
Exceptions and exceptions
MADDE 1- (1) to be applied until 31/12/2023;
a) R & D and innovation activities under the implementation of this Law They are undersecretaries of their earnings.
b) R & D and support in research infrastructures, excluding public personnel The profits that are held in this scope are the undersecretary of the profits from the income tax, which is the tax on the charges for their personnel. The number of support personnel who will benefit from this contact cannot take ten percent of the number of R & D personnel.
c) Private sector and/or civil society setup co-financing infrastructure The corporate tax payers, which share common and development activities of 5746, dated 28/2/2008, for the amounts that have contributed to the R&D and innovation expenditures made under the scope of this Law. The R & D discount on the Right to Support It will take advantage of the community. The amount of the R&D discount that can be exploited in this scope cannot exceed the amount of the partnership that is being placed under the amount of the amount of research.
(2) The discount and the exceptions that are sold under this clause leave the application period to month or The Council of Ministers is authorized to extend it by 10 years together.
ARTICLE 20- (1) This is the issue date on the release date.
MADDE 21- (1) The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.