TÜRKYE MAARF FOUNDATION LAW
Kanun No. 6721
SECTION OF THE REGION SECTION
Purpose and Scope
Purpose and scope
ARTICLE 1-(1) The purpose of this Law is based on the common accumulation and dec of humanity at home. to provide scholarships, schools, education and facilities such as schools, education institutions and dormitories, to provide them with scholarships in all the processes of education, from pre-school to university education in order to develop and develop education and distribution services. only to be able to afford the institutions that can take part in institutions, the Turkish Maarif Foundation, which is in central Istanbul to conduct scientific research and research, develop and develop methods and carry out the activities of the country in which it operates, to carry out the activities of the country. It is to be installed and to determine the principles and guidelines of the work.
REGION OF A REGION
Turkey's Maarif Foundation's Activities and Organs
Turkey Maarif Foundation's activities
ARTICLE 2-(1) The purpose of the Turkish Maarif Foundation is to actuate the purpose of the 1st amendment For example, the following activities:
a) with respect to my business and education;
1) To open institutions of pre-school education, education, secondary education, and higher education,
2) To set up facilities such as broadcast courses, eft centers, and cultural centers,
3) Libraries, laboratories, art and sports to be counted for my education facilities. installing facilities,
4) To set up publications such as the Internet site for the purpose of the national education, to be eligible to develop, produce, and disseminate the program and contents of the program that you see,
5) will need to keep up with the services of those who receive and receive services in the institutions of the education. to establish facilities such as yurt, lodgings and lojman.
b) (a) to buy, take over, and rent the facilities that are respected in the self.
c), including corporate and installations in similar activities, including common legal To make all kinds of things.
to other people in all processes, from pre-school education to university; for education purposes It supports cash with scholarships, and supports the same as ledger, book, clothing, computer and software, as well as software.
d) scientific mediations for content and curricula and content with methods and procedures To conduct research and support activities, to make periodical and indefinite publications, symposia, conference, and organize activities, and to do business with the institutions and organizations operating in this area.
e) tasks such as education, reading, consulting, and academics in the institutions of the education In order to grow the staff to undertake, to set up education facilities, to organize education programs, to contribute to the activities in different parts of the world, to offer facilities such as scholarships and shelter, and to operate in this area. supporting institutions and organizations financially and That's what you're supposed to do with it.To be able to execute the activities specified in
f) (a) to (e) and in the framework of the purpose To help organize activities in the domestic and home country of domestic and abroad, to help organize activities and to partner with existing services in the domestic and home country.
(2) The Turkish Maarif Foundation is a legal or real person, such as to make these activities available to one. It can do as partners. The Turkish Maarif Foundation may also do only those activities, contribute to joint activities, or support such activities. In addition, all of the activities that are counted in this material may be taken over by the company by installing and inheriting private legal entities, or taking over the companies.
(3) Open the country's Maarif Foundation for its domestic and publishing institutions. In cities, other public institutions and its setups cannot be made up for the same purpose.
Turkey Maarif Foundation's organs, organs groove, and tasks
ARTICLE 3-(1) The Board of Trustees of the Turkish Maarif Foundation, the Board of Directors, and the Audit It is installed.The Board of Trustees of
(2) is the decision body of the Turkish Maarif Foundation and is a member of twelve members. Four of them are the seven permanent members appointed by the President and three of them, two of whom are members of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Finance representative of the Ministry of Finance and the representatives of the Board of Directors of the Council of Ministers. The representatives of real people and legal entities who have contributed to the establishment of the Turkish Maarif Foundation will be the Board of Trustees of the Turkish Maarif Foundation. In the event of no permanent membership, permanent members select new members for membership that is only based on the majority of members. The members of the Board of Trustees have no excuse for three consecutive times, or the member of the member who has not folded into the last ten meetings.
(3) Turkey's Maarif Foundation is official in its official year, when the Board of Trustees is required. authority.
(4) Permanent members of the Board of Trustees choose a place of the permanent members from the search.The Board of Directors of
(5) is the executive body of the Turkish Maarif Foundation and represents the Turkish Maarif Foundation. He has his authority. The Board of Directors is a president and a member of the six. The members of the Board of Directors and the chairman are appointed by the Board of Trustees, and may be dismissed by the Board of Trustees when the appointed members are required. The Board of Trustees can select the members of the Board of Directors from within or from the Board of Trustees.
(6) The Board of Audits operates and accounts for the Board of Trustees, Turkey Maarif Foundation. check. The Board of Control is the five principal and five reserve members who have been appointed by the Board of Trustees for the second time. In the course of the Supervisory Board, representatives of the Ministry of Finance and the representatives of the Ministry of Finance are included.
(7) Members of the Turkish Maarif Foundation Board of Trustees are chosen from at least four years of faculty graduates and can be held until the end of the seventy-two years.
ARTICLE 4- (1) The organs counted in this Law of the Turkish Maarif Foundation and the Maarif Foundation The fees to be paid to the new units of the foundation are determined by the Board of Trustees of the fees and fees and the rights of the other self-worth.
(2) The people who took part in the organs of the Turkish Maarif Foundation were dated 15/7/1950 and counted 5682. The Republic of Turkey, under Article 13 of the Code of Passport, benefits from rights to officers who are civil servants who have been treated as officers.
With the Budget and Revenue of the Turkish Maarif Foundation, Exemption, Israel and Iances
exemption, exceptions, and discounts with the budget and revenue of the Turkish Maarif Foundation
MADDE 5- (1) The Maarif Foundation of Turkey, the purpose and activities of 2 nci items He'll make a budget in the first place. The budget account period calendar year is set. The Turkish Maarif Foundation provides the highest number of gross income in the year to financial, administrative, legal and administrative costs, and the costs of management and execution, and two-thirds of which are intended for the purposes of the Turkish Maarif Foundation. supply and allocate to the yachts and the yachts that will increase the cost of the personnel and the people who are working to reallocation the objectives. In addition, the Turkish Maarif Foundation can set up, take over and partner with the economic administration or capital of the domestic and international business to realistiate its objectives.
(2) The revenues of the Turkish Maarif Foundation are:
a) The grants transferred from national and international funds for the purpose of the Turkish Maarif Foundation. All kinds of people, including those involved, are helping with a number of other people.
b) Domestic and domestic types of products, services, securities, real estate, irat and will The same and transshipment yards.
c) The revenues from the activities of the foundation.
ç) They come from business, business and business partners.
d) Vacuum-based and untasered assets and other rights to be defiled revenues.
e) Cabinet decision will be transferred from the general budget and related public institutions and organizations holds.
f) They arrive.
(3) Turkey Maarif Foundation;
a) from the organization tax (except for economic enterprises and business enterprises),
b) from the veraset and the indent tax due to the help of the media and the media.
c), in the direction of the activities counted in this Law, in respect of the expenses, the stamp tax due to the number of times it has been edited, and the real estate tax,
(4) The Turkish Maarif Foundation, with the laws of the Council of Ministers, which introduce tax breaks It benefits from tax, images, and levy exceptions.
(5) Turkey's Maarif Foundation will be made available for revenue and corporate tax madrahgana will be downloaded.
Government and Recent Provitions
ARTICLE 6- (1) In cases where there is no provision in this Law, dated 22/11/2001 and the number 4721 is Turkish. The provisions of the Law of Civilization dated 20/2/2008 and the Law of Foundations of 5737 are applied.
Turkey Maarif Foundation installation steps
INVALIDATE ARTICLE 1- (1) Turkey within three months from the date on which this Law is effective According to the provisions of the Maarif Foundation, the Turkish Maarif Foundation and the Turkish Maarif Foundation, the provisions of the Turkish Civil Code, were concluded by the Ministry of National Sovereignty, the Turkish Ministry of Turkey.
(2) The installation of the Turkish Maarif Foundation within one month from the date on which this Law is to be used After the completion of the installation and the remainder of the installation, a million Turkish liras were transferred from the Ministry of National Education budget to the Turkish Maarif Foundation to transfer to the Turkish Maarif Foundation.
(3) Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Turkish Maarif Foundation within a month of its registration, Turkey He makes all decisions for the development of the Maarif Foundation, assigns the organs counted in this Law, and prepares the domestic legislation of the Turkish Maarif Foundation within the framework of existing laws. Turkey's Maarif Foundation prepares its policies and strategic plan, its temporary budget, and the official website of the Turkish Maarif Foundation.
(4) appropriate to the Ministry of Finance to be used as the headquarters of the Turkish Maarif Foundation as a result, the use of the Turkish Maarif Foundation is not available, without the price of the price. After the establishment of the Turkish Maarif Foundation and the completion of its application, the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs is transferred to the Turkish Maarif Foundation, without the decision of the Council of Ministers, for the first time with the decision of the Council of National Ministers.
ARTICLE 7- (1) This is the issue date on the release date.
MADDE 8- (1) The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.