Read the untranslated law here: http://parliament.gov.sy/arabic/index.php?node=201&nid=4830&RID=-1&Last=10058&First=0&CurrentPage=8&Vld=-1&Mode=&Service=-1&Loc1=&Key1=&SDate=&EDate=&Year=&Country=&Num=&Dep=-1&
Act 4 of 2008 President's Arbitration Act based on the provisions of the Constitution and approved by the people's Council meeting on 10 Awwal 1429 Hijri, 25-03-2008 a.d.: issued: article 1 the terms and phrases listed below for the purposes of this law the meaning indicated beside each unless otherwise text context in other words.
Arbitration: a legal Convention method to resolve conflict rather than eliminating whether who holds the arbitral proceedings under the agreement of the parties the arbitration organization or permanent status or not.
Jury: the problem of more than one arbitrator to adjudicate the dispute to arbitration in accordance with the terms of the arbitration agreement.
Arbitration agreement: the agreement of the parties to the dispute to resort to arbitration all or certain disputes which have arisen or which may arise between them in respect of certain legal relationship or non-Streptococcus Streptococcus.
Parties to arbitration: arbitration party or parties to the arbitration.
Commercial arbitration: arbitration is the subject of the conflict arising from the legal relationship of an economic nature or non-Streptococcus Streptococcus.
International commercial arbitration: arbitration which is where the dispute relates to international trade-and if it were inside Syria-in the following circumstances: 1. If the main business center of the parties to the arbitration agreement is located in two different States at the time of the conclusion of the arbitration agreement if one of the parties several business centres, the Centre most closely associated with the subject of the arbitration agreement if his business center, Abra's habitual residence.
2. If the main business center of the parties to the arbitration agreement is located in the same State at the time of the conclusion of the arbitration agreement and was one of the following places is situated outside the State: a place of arbitration procedure as sample arbitration agreement or indicated how to set. B implement an essential part of the obligations of the commercial relationship between the parties. C-the place most closely associated with the subject of the dispute.
3. If the subject of the dispute went to arbitration agreement is linked to more than one State.
Article 2 1. Without prejudice to applicable international conventions in Syrian Arabic Republic this code applies to any arbitration going on in Syria as applicable to any international commercial arbitration being abroad if the fall subject to the provisions of this law.
2. keep the arbitration of disputes administrative contracts subject to the provisions of article 66 of system contracts issued by Act No 51 9/12/2004 date.
Article 3 1. Convenes jurisdiction in arbitration matters covered by this law to the Court of appeal being within her district arbitration unless the parties agree to the jurisdiction of another court of appeal in Syria.
2. keep the Court convenes its competence according to the previous paragraph (exclusive) jurisdiction until the end all arbitration proceedings.
3. If the dispute right eye on the proceedings shall be flagged estate newspaper real estate decision (study room) the Court held jurisdiction according to the first paragraph of this article.
Article 4 1. Unless there is a special agreement between the parties to the arbitration are communicating any message or notice to the addressee personally or to a place of business or habitual residence or mailing address known or specified in the arbitration agreement or contract by the Appeals Chamber of the court bailiffs in the area defined in article 3 of this law.
2. If you cannot see the headings referred to in the preceding paragraph is an action if thnx a registered letter to the last place of business or habitual residence or known address.
3. reporting is obtained starting from the day on which it is defined in the preceding paragraphs.
4. the provisions of this article shall not apply to communications before the courts.
Article 5 1. To both sides of the law determine Arbitration Tribunal must apply to the dispute.
2. If a party to the arbitration under the legal relationship between the provisions of the model contract or an International Convention or any other document shall work including this document of the arbitration provisions.
Article 6 in cases where the law permits parties to choose the arbitration procedure to be followed in a particular issue each license for others to choose this action.
Chapter II arbitration agreement article 7 1. Agreement to arbitrate may be contracted before a dispute whether a separate agreement or stated in a particular contract on all or certain disputes that may arise between the parties in this case should determine the subject of the dispute in the statement of claim referred to in article 27 of this law.
It may be an arbitration agreement subsequent to the dispute if this dispute before it for adjudication and in this case the agreement must specify the matters covered by the agreement was arbitration and not void.
2. the arbitration agreement is contained in a contract to each assignment document containing an arbitration clause if the assignment was clear in considering this clause part of the contract.
Article 8 the arbitration agreement shall be in writing and unless a written agreement is void if stated in the contract or official document or record or the editor sent by written means of communication (e-mail, fax, telex) if they prove the convergence of dispatcher will choose arbitration means to settle the conflict.
Article 9 1. May not agree to arbitration only to the natural or legal person who has the disposition of his rights in accordance with the law governing eligibility.
2. the arbitration agreement shall be in matters that there shall be no reconciliation or contrary to public order or on nationality or personal status except for financial implications.
Article 10 1. The Court must issue proceedings which have concluded an arbitration agreement that govern the case inadmissible if the defendant before make any request or defense in the lawsuit unless it shows that the agreement is null or void or worthless or cannot be implemented.
2. the suit does not preclude referred to in the preceding paragraph without begin or continue the arbitral proceedings or arbitration ruling.
Arbitration clause is independent of the other terms of the contract agreement and have no expiration or termination or dissolution or annulment of any impact on arbitration clause if (this condition) is true in itself, unless the parties agree otherwise.
Chapter III the arbitral tribunal article 12 1. The arbitral tribunal constituted conciliation agreement of more than one arbitrator, if agreed number of arbitrators was three.
2. If multiple arbitrators must be many a nerve or arbitration was invalid.
Article 13 1. The arbitrator shall not be a minor or incompetent or stripped of his civil rights due to a felony or misdemeanor outrageous unless it has been rehabilitated.
2. the Court is not required to be of a certain nationality or race unless the arbitration parties agreed otherwise.
Article 14 1. If the dispute and the parties do not agree on the selection of arbitrators follows: a-if the arbitral tribunal assumed one arbitrator problem defined in article 3 of this law chosen at the request of either party. B-If the arbitral tribunal composed of three arbitrators, each Party shall appoint an arbitrator chose him and agrees to choose arbitrators the third arbitrator. C-if one of the parties the Court during a period of 30 days following the receipt of a request from the other party, or if the two arbitrators are concerned did not agree on the choice of the third arbitrator within 30 days following the date of appointment of the latest court assumed knowledge in article 3 of this law, at the request of a party chosen by a decision taken in the study room. The arbitrator shall be chosen by the two arbitrators or chosen by the arbitration body Court, these provisions shall apply in the case of the composition of the arbitral tribunal from more than three arbitrators.
2. the number of arbitrators should be appointed by the Court is equal to the number agreed between the parties.
3. when the Court shall appoint the arbitrator terms required by this law and those agreed by the parties, and render their decision by appointment promptly in the study room after inviting Parties.
4. the Court shall have the right to take any action if the parties or others take on the selection of arbitrators, but it didn't take because of a lack of agreement between the parties or the failure of others.
5. do not accept the decision in accordance with the provisions of this article appeal bye way of remedies. And accepts the decision to request the appointment of appeal to the Court of Cassation within 30 days following notification of the decision and the Court of appeal within 30 days from the date of arrival of the file.
Article 15 seeks to tightly during exercise or arbitration function shall be punished with the penalty that punishes her if the assault on a judge.
Article 16 1. The Court defined in article 3 of this law, appoint a replacement arbitrator at the request of the party most wheel in the following cases: a if the arbitrator directly. B-if retired from court action or consequence of him or dismiss him or decide.
2. alternate arbitrator is set according to the procedure followed in selecting the arbitrator who has completed his mission.
Article 17 1. Be accepting of his writing by signing an arbitration agreement or signing a separate document evidencing acceptance or the arbitration hearing transcript, and must disclose to the parties to arbitration and other arbitrators on what circumstances would raise doubts about its independence or impartiality whether list when accepting his mission or in the arbitration proceedings, conciliation is in this case the option to accept the continuing task of arbitration or claim to step down.
2. the Court may not yet accept mission abandoned without justification, but was responsible for what could cause harm to both sides of arbitration or of either of them.
Article 18 1. No arbitrator may be reimbursed only for the reasons that it appears the judge, or if one of the conditions of validity provided for in this law.
2. no Contracting Parties to arbitration the arbitrator appointed by the response request or subscribe to his appointment but for some reason seen after this assignment.
Article 19 1. Request to respond in writing to the Court as defined in article 3 of this law came with papers supporting him during the 15 days of the history of student reasons for reply reply.
2. the Court shall consider the request response in a room studying, and by an arbitrator's decision, after hearing the desired response.
3. submission of reply stop the arbitration proceedings and a suspension pending a decision rejecting the request for a reply or until accept alternate arbitrator arbitral function.
4. do not accept request reply who previously submitted request for refund of Arbitration Tribunal himself for the same reason.
5. If the arbitrator response resulting in considering what action would have been including arbitration was not the date due to reply.
Article 20 1. The arbitrator or arbitrators cannot be removed except by agreement of all liabilities.
2. If the arbitrator becomes incapable in law or in fact to operate or failure or lost by more than 30 days after the acceptance, he must step down and only was susceptible to insulation, and in this case it is the insulation (if the parties do not agree on privacy) an resolution of the Court as defined in article 3 of this law, taken in a room studying at the request of either party.
3. If the arbitrator's job to judge his response or isolation or removal or bye because most alternative shall be appointed according to the procedures followed in choosing the arbitrator who has completed his mission.
4. consequences of applying insulation and duration of arbitration proceedings suspended pending the decision to reject the application of insulation or until accept alternate arbitrator arbitral function.
Article 21 1. Separates arbitration preliminary objections concerning lack of competence including submissions on the absence of an arbitration agreement or falling out or annulment or not covering the subject of the dispute.
2. payment must be submitted for arbitration agreement do not cover the other end of the course the conflict immediately and only fell right into it.
3. neither an appointment of an arbitrator or arbitration ends its involvement in the assigned fall right to submit any payment of preliminary objections referred to in the first paragraph.
4. the arbitral tribunal to rule on the objections referred to in the first and second paragraphs of this article as a preliminary matter, or decide to be attached to the subject for both. The Commission decision shall be concluded in both cases.
B-rejected may reveal that stick out through the lawsuit the invalidity of arbitration in accordance with article 51 of this law.
Chapter IV the arbitral proceedings article 22 1. Subject to the provisions of this law, the parties to the arbitration agreement on the procedures to be followed by the arbitral tribunal, including the right to subjugate these actions for the rules in force in any organization or Permanent Arbitration Center in Syria or elsewhere.
2. in the absence of such an agreement was arbitration (subject to the provisions of this law) to choose arbitration proceedings as it deems appropriate.
Article 23 of the conciliation agreement on the place of arbitration in Syria or elsewhere, if there is no arbitral tribunal appointed place of arbitration agreement taking into account the circumstances of the case and convenient place for parties.
This is without prejudice to the power of an arbitral tribunal may meet at any place it deems appropriate for the arbitration procedure, as hearing the parties, witnesses or experts or documents or preview the goods or money, and in this case you must inform the parties before the meeting so they can attend.
Article 24 1. Arabic language is arbitration unless the parties agree otherwise, the arbitral tribunal or select another language or languages, and apply to the agreement or decision on language documentation and written submissions and oral argument, and every decision this body or message direction or judgment unless parties agree or adjudicator.
2. the arbitral tribunal could require certified translations attached to certain written documents in the lawsuit by a sworn interpreter to language or languages used in the arbitration, if the multiplicity of these languages may have some translation Palace or on one of them.
Article 25 arbitration body must be treated equally arbitration ends, and to create equal opportunities for each and sufficient to present his case and defend their rights.
Article 26 arbitral proceedings commence on the day following that on which the defendant attorney arbitration, unless the parties to the arbitration.
Article 27 1. The plaintiff during the time agreed between the parties or appointed by the arbitration body shall send to the respondent and to the Tribunal a written statement of his claim.
2. the statement must contain the following information: a the name and address of the defendant. B name and address of the defendant. C-full explanation of the facts of the case with fixing the issues in dispute and requests, and other finds that yshtmlh statement.
3. If the defendant has not provided a written statement in accordance with the preceding two paragraphs and didn't seem sorry for that, because the Arbitration Committee suspend the arbitral proceedings unless the parties agree otherwise.
Article 28 1. The respondent to submit a written defense and arbitral tribunal delivers a copy of it to the plaintiff during the date agreed between the parties or appointed by the arbitral tribunal.
2. defendant ensures reply any casual requests related to the subject of the dispute or assert a right created him in order to pay off, and that too at a later stage of the proceedings if the arbitral tribunal that the circumstances justifying the delay.
Article 29 1. Meet the Arbitration Committee after its formation at the invitation of the Chair and sit at the place agreed by the parties or the exact location in accordance with the provisions of this law, so as to enable both parties to explain the subject claim showing his arguments and evidence, and her only submissions and written documents, unless the parties agree otherwise.
2. the arbitral tribunal shall notify the parties to the arbitration of the dates and venue of meetings in advance of the prescribed deadline, and both sides of arbitration to attend such meetings in themselves or their agents.
3. the meetings of the jury are confidential unless the parties agree otherwise.
4. the arbitration proceedings shall be the minutes signed by the members of the arbitral tribunal and the parties to arbitrate the presents or their agents, and receive a copy thereof to each party unless agreed otherwise.
5. continue the arbitral proceedings and if the failure of one party to attend some meetings or failed to provide the requested documents.
Article 30 for each of the parties to the arbitration amendment requests or defence or completed during the arbitral proceedings, the arbitral tribunal only accepts this amendment or updating if it was submitted with the intention of disrupting class or delayed conflict.
Article 31 if one of the parties to the dispute in arbitration proceedings with the knowledge of a breach of condition in the arbitration agreement or a provision of this law may be violated without agreement to submit an objection to this ticket on the agreed date or within a reasonable time if no agreement considered it down him about his right to object.
Article 32 1. For the Arbitration Committee to decide (on their own or at the request of either party) make expertise on some or all issues of dispute, if the parties agree not to call the expert or experts nominated by the jury.
2. expert jury swear an oath sworn, before commencing their task, unless the parties agree otherwise.
3. the Parties shall submit to the experts, what they are asking of information, data and documents related to conflict issues, and enable them to preview and examine documents, records, goods and money. The parties must be informed of the date of inspection and quarantine.
4. the experts (after accomplishing their mission) filing their report.
The authority shall send a copy thereof to each party to make its observations on the content of the report of the appropriate period determined by experience.
5. the arbitral tribunal after receiving report of the experience to decide (on their own or at the request of either party) held a session for clarification from experts and discuss them with their report.
Article 33 of the arbitral tribunal to decide (on their own or at the request of either party) to hear witnesses who see the benefit of hearing them. After hearing of witnesses shall be sworn unless the parties agree otherwise.
Article 34 arbitration body returns to court as defined in article 3 of this law to do the following: 1. Judging from the lag of witness to attend or abstain without a legal excuse for the answer, legally prescribed fines or sanctions.
2. decision letters.
3. non-mandated governance highlight a document in his possession is necessary to rule on the dispute.
Uninterrupted functioning of antagonism before the arbitral tribunal in the cases and under the conditions prescribed in the code of procedure, and the consequent cuts planned effects of the Act.
Article 36 1. For the Arbitration Committee after the conclusion of the arbitration hearings to decide (on their own or at the request of either party) to reopen before the arbitration ruling.
2. the arbitral tribunal shall meet after closing the pleading for deliberation and final judgement and be secret deliberation.
Chapter v arbitration article 37 1. The jury verdict in the dispute within the period agreed by the parties, if there is no judgement shall agreement during the period of 180 days from the date of the first meeting of the arbitral tribunal.
2. the arbitral tribunal may, if unable to decide a dispute within the deadlines mentioned in the preceding paragraph, d for arbitration for no more than 90 days and for once.
3. If the arbitration judgement during the indicated time in the preceding two paragraphs, then each party of the arbitration request Court defined in article 3 of this law within 10 days of the end of this schedule d for arbitration for an additional period not exceeding 90 days and for once, in this case be extended or restitution of his decision the Court concluded in the study room after inviting adversaries.
4. in the event of termination for arbitration in accordance with the preceding paragraphs without sentence arbitration, any party of the arbitration suit to court originally competent dispute unless they agree to arbitration again.
5. If the duration of the arbitration and the Arbitration Committee has not yet spoken to urge the arbitration dispute without reasonable excuse was affected by arbitral parties competent judicial review of its claim.
Article 38 1. Apply to the subject matter of the dispute arbitration rules agreed by the parties, and if they agree to apply the law of a particular State in which substantive rules followed without conflict-of-laws rules, unless the parties agree otherwise.
2. If the parties do not agree on the legal rules applicable to the subject-matter of the dispute, the arbitral tribunal applied the substantive rules of law which it considers most relevant to the dispute.
3. the arbitral tribunal to take into account when deciding the dispute dispute, contract terms and usages.
4. If the party expressly authorized the arbitral tribunal to magistrate may decide the dispute under the rules of Justice and equity without complying with the provisions of the law.
5. the arbitral tribunal may issue temporary provisions or part of the submissions prior to the final judgement.
6. the arbitration is entitled to either end of the interim relief judge review either before or during arbitral proceedings for provisional action in accordance with the provisions laid down in the code of procedure.
Article 39 if the arbitration Party agreed during the course of the arbitral proceedings to end the conflict have had to request the Tribunal to prove it. In this case the Commission must decide which parties agreed on this decision the provisions of arbitrators the power for implementation.
Article 40 if offered during arbitration proceedings falls outside the jurisdiction of the Tribunal or challenge fraudulent document presented her the arbitral tribunal may stay proceedings if the chapter in the dispute hinges on deciding this issue or the authenticity of the document.
Article 41 1. After deliberation, the arbitration judgement written in unanimously or by majority opinions and must be signed by the arbitrators and the arbitrator offending when signing judgment to write his opinion on the judgment and if he refused to sign it must remember the reasons for it.
2. If there is no majority, the Chairman of the arbitration judgement alone according to his opinion, but in this case his signature solo on governance and on each of the other arbitrators violators of opinion and each other to write his opinion in writing on the newspaper rule issued by the President of the arbitral tribunal and if one or both sign it should remember the reasons for it.
Article 42 1. The arbitration award shall contain the names of the jury members and the names and addresses of the adversaries and their attributes and their nationalities and a copy of the arbitration agreement and a summary of requests for liabilities, their words and their documents and operative provision and date and place of issuance.
2. the arbitration award shall contain also the fees and expenses of arbitration and how to distribute them between the parties and if there is no agreement between the parties and the arbitrators to select arbitrators ' fees are determined by a decision of the arbitral tribunal and its decision thereon subject to appeal before a court as defined in article 3 of this law and the Court's decision in this case.
3. the arbitration award must be reasoned unless arbitration parties agree otherwise or the law applicable to the proceedings is not essential reasons for judgment.
4. the judgement of the arbitration the arbitration language.
5. the arbitral tribunal recognizes both ends of the jury a picture of arbitration signed by all its members within 15 days from the date of issue.
Article 43 1. If the arbitration ruling in Syria was of judgement in his favor out deposit with the Court Office of the arbitration agreement as defined in article 3 of this law and the chef this Court file.
2. the parties to the arbitration right to get a certified copy of this record and after checking in.
3. If the arbitration award issued in a foreign language, it must be accompanied by a sworn translation when checked in Arabic language.
Article 44 the arbitration award shall be published or posted part of it only with the consent of the parties to arbitration.
Article 45 ending arbitration proceedings arbitration verdict ends the whole rivalry as also ends if the arbitral tribunal terminate in any of the cases referred to in this law: 1. If the parties have agreed to terminate the arbitration without settling the dispute.
2. If the defendant left his opponents arbitration or withdraw his claim, unless the respondent opposed this and found an interest in arbitration proceedings until resolution of the dispute.
Article 46 1. The arbitral tribunal may correct the purely material errors of judgement (calculation or written) by a decision of its own motion or at the request of one of the Parties provided they notify the other party within 30 days after judgment or filing a correction, as the case may be.
2. the arbitral decision patch writing in a room studying during 15 days if the arbitral tribunal exceeded its authority in the patch may invoke the invalidity of the annulment decision subject to the provisions of articles 51 and 52 of this law.
1. the arbitral tribunal may upon request by a party within 30 days from the date of informing him arbitration after he declared the other party to explain what happened in the operative part of the judgment of mystery or additional arbitration ruling requests made during actions and omissions in arbitration.
2. in the cases referred to in the preceding paragraph, the other party is entitled to submit a written response to the arbitral tribunal within 10 days from the date of informing him of the demand.
3. the arbitral tribunal shall render its decision in the cases referred to in paragraph 1 of this article in the study room uninvited liabilities during a period of 30 days from the date of application.
4. is the judgment in previous cases complementary to the original sentence and what applies to the original sentence.
5. If the arbitral tribunal was unable to meet again the correct judgment, interpretation or an additional sentence becomes the Court's jurisdiction as defined in article 3 of this law.
Article 48 subject to articles 46 and 47 of this Bill expire by the end of arbitration and arbitration proceedings filed Arbitration Court divan Chair quantitatively defined in article 3 of this law.
Chapter vi challenge the arbitration article 49 arbitration sentences according to the provisions of this law contracts are not subject to any of the remedies. However, filing a nullity of the arbitration in accordance with the provisions set out in the following articles.
Article 50 1. Annulment does not accept arbitration, except in the following circumstances:-If there is no arbitration agreement or that agreement was void or lapsed expiry. B-if one of the parties to the arbitration agreement time incapacitated or deteriorations occurring subsequent to conclusion in accordance with the law governing eligibility. C-if one of the parties to the arbitration could not provide his defense by not announcing a declaration valid appointment of an arbitrator or of the arbitral proceedings or for any other reason outside of its control. D-if the arbitration law which the parties agreed to apply to the dispute. E-If the composition of the arbitral tribunal or appointment of arbitrators in contravention of this Act or agreement of the parties. And-if a separate arbitration in matters not covered by the arbitration agreement or this agreement limits exceeded and yet if the separate parts of the provision for matters subject to arbitration on matters not subject segments, not only recent parts invalidity alone. G-if invalid in arbitration or if arbitration proceedings void more false than the impact on governance.
2. the Court shall consider annulment of its own invalidity of arbitration if contrary to public order in the Syrian Arab Republic a.
Article 51 1. Initiate invalidity of arbitration within 30 days following the date of notice of arbitration to the sentenced person does not preclude the acceptance of annulment annulment Attorney alighting on his right to raise them before the arbitration ruling.
2. nullity proceedings in specific Arbitration Court as defined in article 3 of this law.
3. a court annulment within 90 days from the date of completion of the litigation.
4. If the Court stated its decision annulment serves EXA umpire formula implementation.
Article 52 1. Accepts the Court's decision to invalidate the arbitration appeal court of Cassation within the next 30 days to reach the verdict.
2. the Court of Cassation will appeal the decision to revoke the arbitration within 90 days from the date of arrival of the case file.
Chapter VII authority provisions and implementation of arbitrators article 53 provisions arbitrators issued in accordance with the provisions of this law judicata binding and enforceable automatically by parties or compulsorily if he refused to convict executed voluntarily after paving them formula implementation.
Article 54 a-gives the Arbitration Court decision execution as defined in article 3 of this law in a room studying and then enable the other party to respond to the request within 10 days from the date of informing him his picture. B-must attach request EXA execution: 1. origin of judgment or a certified copy.
2. copy of the arbitration agreement or a copy of the contract containing the arbitration clause.
3. certified translations of Arabic language provision if its release in another language.
4. copy of the record that identifies the judgement in accordance with article 43 of this law.
Article 55 nullity proceedings does not entail a stay of arbitration, however, the Court may decide in a room studying suspension for up to 60 days if the plaintiff in the process and was afraid of execution unrecoverable harm, the Court may require the plaintiff to submit a bond guaranteeing his opponent damaged suspension if the refund claim.
Article 56 1. The arbitration award shall not be executed before the expiry date of filing a nullity.
2. the arbitration award shall be EXA formula according to this law only after the check:-that doesn't conflict with the previous ruling of the Syrian courts in dispute. B there contrary to public order in the Syrian Arabic Republic. C-it has been communicated to the defendant the plaintiff are true.
Chapter VIII arbitration centers article 57 permanent arbitration centres may work in accordance with the provisions of this law and the regulations.
Article 58 Centre system must include, inter alia, include: 1. the name of the Centre and its headquarters and its objectives.
2. organizational and management structure of the Centre.
3. the services provided by the Centre.
4. the names and qualifications of arbitrators who siatmdhm Centre.
5. fees and expenses of arbitration assessment bases and how to distribute them.
Article 59 stipulates in the Centre Manager: 1. to have an Arab Syria of at least five years, and a resident of the Syrian Arabic Republic permanently.
2. that is not to be convicted of a felony or misdemeanour, outrageous.
3. be holds a law degree from a University in the Syrian Arabic Republic, or equivalent.
4. have legal or judicial action March for a minimum of 15 years.
Article 60 1. Pull on the decision of the Minister of Justice.
2. a request of publicity to the Justice Department request bethbotiat facility and System Center, and score in the Cabinet.
3. by decision of the Minister of Justice formed a Committee to study advertising requests and proposals.
4. a decision or reject advertising publicity during a period of 60 days from the date of registration of the request. Advertising with the decision published in the Official Gazette Centre system.
5. a refusal should be reasoned publicity, and this decision is subject to appeal before the Council of State administrative body.
Article 61 judicial inspection Department of the Ministry of Justice warrant arbitration centres and annual reports to the Minister of Justice.
Article 62 1. In case of proven perpetration of serious violation status of the provisions of this law or its reasoned decision cancels publicity by the Minister of Justice shall be published in the Official Gazette, and the decision is subject to appeal before the op stipulated in article 60 of this law.
2. by decision of the Minister of Justice formed a Tripartite Commission lawsuit manages the work of the Centre in accordance with its celebrated repealed until adjudication of the issues he has.
3. the decision of the Minister of Justice Committee fees, allowance than he shall come to the center of those issues.
Article 63 the Minister of Justice (if relevant) issue instructions governing the functioning of the arbitration centers.
Chapter IX miscellaneous provisions article 64 repeal articles 506 to 534 of the code of Procedure promulgated by Legislative Decree No 84 of 1953, as amended.
Article 65 arbitration agreements concluded before the entry into force of the remains of this Act subject to the provisions in force to date concluded whether arbitral proceedings commenced or did not start.
Article 66 this law shall be published in the Official Gazette and shall come into effect from the first of the month following the date of publication.
18 Awwal 1429 Hijri, 25-03-2008 a.d. President Bashar Al-Assad, Egyptian populate Attorney
Search Translated Laws of Syria