Read the untranslated law here: http://parliament.gov.sy/arabic/index.php?node=201&nid=4801&RID=-1&Last=10058&First=0&CurrentPage=8&Vld=-1&Mode=&Service=-1&Loc1=&Key1=&SDate=&EDate=&Year=&Country=&Num=&Dep=-1&
Law 15 of 2008
Development law and real estate investment
Based on the provisions of the Constitution,
And approved by the People's Assembly in its meeting held on 06/25/1429 AH corresponding to 29/06/2008 AD
Issued as follows:
Meant the following expressions and words wherever they appear in this law meanings set out along with all of them:
Law: Development and Real Estate Investment Act
Ministry: The Ministry of Housing and Construction
Minister: Minister of Housing and Construction
Commission: The Public Authority for property development and investment
Board The Board of Directors of the Authority
Chairman of the Board: Chairman of the Board of Directors
Director General: The Director General of the Commission
Technical Committee: A committee linked to the Council to provide technical advice to him
Real estate development area: the real estate and real estate portions covered by the provisions of this Act, whether structured and unstructured.
Competent administrative: General Organization for Housing or administrative unit.
Real estate development program: program planning and master plan for land use in the real estate area.
Project: all real estate development are licensed according to the provisions of this law project.
Developer: natural or legal person and the Syrian equivalents or Arab or foreign which the conditions stipulated in this Law and executive instructions are available.
Occur in the Syrian Arab Republic, a public body of an administrative nature enjoying legal personality and financial and administrative independence and called the General Authority for property development and investment and are associated with the Minister of Housing and Construction and is based in Damascus and may cause branches in the provinces.
The Commission aims to regulate the real estate development business and encourage investment in this area to increase its contribution to the construction, reconstruction and activating the role of the national private sector in this process framework and attract Arab and foreign investments to participate in real estate development in order to achieve to contribute to:
A supply of housing and construction sector with the necessary stomach for the building, buildings and services necessary facilities and land.
(B) the establishment of cities and residential neighborhoods integrated new urban communities.
C address the squatter areas.
(D) securing the housing needs of low-income concessional terms.
The Directors of the Authority:
· Board of Directors
· Director General of
The Board shall consist of:
· General Manager Vice President
· Director General of the General Housing Establishment member
· General manager of the real estate interests of member
· Associate Director-General of member
· Director of Urban Planning in the Ministry of Local Administration and Environment and a member
· A representative of the Ministry of Finance and Director of the rank of at least a member
· A representative of the Ministry of Economy and Director of the rank of at least a member
· A representative of the Ministry of Agriculture and Agrarian Reform rank of director of at least a member
· A representative of the Ministry of Tourism Director of the rank of at least a member
· A representative of the State Planning Commission, director of the rank of at least a member
· Representative of the Syrian Investment Agency Director rank at least a member
· Two representatives of the private sector in the field of real estate development nominated by the Prime Minister two
Shall issue a Prime Minister decision to nominate the chairman and members of the Board and members of the Board to determine compensation and decision.
(C) The Board shall meet at the invitation of its President every two months at least once, and whenever the need arises, and is considered a legal hearing in the presence of the majority of the members, including the president.
D take the Board of Directors absolute majority decisions in a legal hearing in the case of equal likely by the president.
E minister planned called for the Council.
Council shall exercise all the functions necessary for the preparation of public policies and plans for the property development and investment and follow up their implementation to achieve the objectives of the Commission has, in particular, do the following terms of reference:
(A) adoption of the estimated budget and the annual budget of the Authority and the final accounts.
Shall propose laws and regulations relating to the functions of the body and its activities projects.
C proposal practicing real estate development career system and issue a decision of the minister.
D make a proposal to the real estate development areas that are subject to the provisions of this law.
E approve the granting of licenses to practice the profession of real estate development and cancellation of licenses granted in the case of violation of the terms granted.
Chmil (f) the approval of the projects in accordance with the provisions of this law and the abolition of inclusion in the case of violation of conditions.
(G) the adoption of the list of facilities and privileges for licensed projects, as well as wholly or partially canceled projects violation.
H approval rating projects and determine the foundations of projects with social dimensions and modified whenever necessary.
I propose the acquisition of real estate and real estate parts to make a real estate development areas.
(J) approve the purchase of real estate properties and parts of private property outside the state needed to bring about real estate development areas of organizational charts.
(K) approval of the contract with researchers and experts from outside the body mandated to conduct some research and studies within the body plan.
L proposal to the executive instructions of this law.
M- approval of the establishment and organization of conferences, meetings and seminars specializing in the field of body work at home and abroad and to participate in coordination with the concerned authorities.
A- appointed by the Director General of the decree specifying the wages and compensations.
(B) The Director General may associate one or more so-called powers determined by decision of the Minister based on the proposal of the Director General.
The Director-General's Department and the conduct of the affairs of the Authority and shall exercise in particular the following:
A representation of the body in its relations with third parties and before the courts, and may delegate others to do so.
(B) the implementation of the decisions of the Council and approvals, particularly with regard to the following:
· Practicing the profession and canceled the license violators.
· Chmil projects the provisions of this law and canceled violators.
· Issuance of the foundations of the social dimensions of projects.
· Classification projects.
· Version of the list of facilities and privileges for every project.
C contract expenses and it is liquidation and disbursed in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
D annual reports on the activities of the Authority setting.
E propose naming managers in the body and issued resolutions naming the minister.
F issuance of instruments on the status of workers.
Shall constitute a technical committee of:
· Director General of President
· Director of Urban Planning in the Ministry of Local Administration and Environment and a member
· Representative of the Ministry of Housing and Construction in the area of sanitation and drinking water, a member
· Associate Director-General for Technical Affairs at the General Organization for Housing member
· Organizing director of the General Organization for Housing member
· A representative of the Ministry of Electricity member
· A representative of the Ministry of Tourism member
· Representative of the administrative unit located real estate development area within the administrative borders calls conservative members.
B-called members of the Commission decision of the minister at the suggestion of those who serve.
(C) The Committee shall study the topics that are referred to it by the Board and to provide necessary suggestions on them.
D Committee may obtain assistance required expertise of employees in public bodies or suggestion contract with the expertise of the private sector under fixed-term contracts and the purpose approved by the Board of Directors.
(E) The Committee shall meet at the invitation of its President whenever the need arises.
Real estate development areas
A- unlike any other effective stipulation, the real estate development area inside or outside the organization occur and appoint its borders and called administrative body responsible for them, Prime Minister's decision on the proposal of the Council after consultation with the administrative unit concerned with the aim of opinion:
1. Provide and create the necessary land for the establishment of residential areas and secure the services and facilities and the creation of housing and buildings on them.
2. Demolish and rebuild or revamp the list of residential areas.
3. The establishment of the special service areas is tourism.
B taken into account when determining the areas of real estate development and approval of its creation as follows:
1. To be outside the areas of prevention and sanctities military zones Airports springs land ports of wooded forests effects of roads streams torrent mines quarries oil wells, high-tension lines.
2. To be out of character with the approved tourist areas by the Supreme Council for Tourism.
3. An area of not less than specified in the executive instructions for this area of law.
C- decision of the Prime Minister upon the proposal of the minister and a request filed by the competent ministry and approved by the Council consider specific areas of industrial activity or tourism, or any development activity else inside or outside the organization of real estate development including identification of classified areas areas are subject to the provisions of this is the law and take advantage of its features.
Are needed to bring about real estate development areas real estate insurance through:
A special state is allocated to the property of one of the public bodies and the transfer of ownership rights to the administrative unit for free if they are located within the organizational chart and prices that are agreed upon between the administrative body and the Ministry of Agriculture and Agrarian Reform if outside the organization.
B real estate and parts belonging to the administrative point of real estate inside or outside the organization.
C real estate and parts owned by individuals that are expropriated for the purpose of creating real estate development areas of real estate.
D real estate, which lies ownership of real estate developer or owner wants in agreement with him to be subjected to the provisions of this law with the developer's commitment to the following:
1. Secure alternative housing within the region or outside or pay a cash allowance for the occupants as may be agreed upon between the developer and the occupants.
2. Or re-implement infrastructure and public utilities rehabilitation of the area, if any, in line with the program planning for the project, and according to what will be agreed upon with the administrative body.
3. Waiver of the ownership of public constructions, roads, squares, parks and infrastructure, the administrative body for free.
(A) allows the developer to real estate in the event of possession of such real estate or retainer by owners unification Real Estate area and then divided into exchanges according to a control system construction and planned regulatory authority or modify the schematic program for the region, if any, and the development of an organizational chart in the detailed system officer building a new and ratification assets of the concerned minister.
B building permits issued by the competent administrative unit within the organizational charts and within the administrative borders or the Executive Office of the relevant province, outside the administrative boundaries of administrative units.
1. Expropriate real property within the real estate development areas and belonging to the members in favor of the administrative body and registered its name in the Land Registry decision of the Prime Minister, whether owned or merely the property of the stop or burdened with the right of an endowment, according to the provisions of the Expropriation Act, as amended in force.
Shall abide by the administrative body and under the schematic program certified agreement and the contract with the developer of this region to allocate 40 percent of the multi-story residential space resulting residential Kmkasem in order to be sold to the owners of expropriated property in the real estate development area all by his estates area that was expropriated from a total of expropriated the area and apply this paragraph exclusively located on land purchases after the effective date of this Act.
B administrative body is committed to applying the provisions of paragraph C of Article 4 of the Legislative Decree No. 20 of 1983 to determine the expenses that will be built in determining the value of residential plots sold to the owners of expropriated land.
3. Expropriated land owners in the ad litem residential real estate development area Bmkasem committed according to paragraph 2 above Mkasemhm reconstruction program in accordance with the schematic organizational charts and detailed controls certified construction of the area and applied to these switches provisions of Law 14 of 1974.
4. Decision of the Prime Minister may, upon the proposal of the Minister of Local Administration and Environment approved by the Council make a real estate development areas within the urban expansion in the cities of provincial centers areas.
5. Taking into account the objectives and Alastmlakih law in force contracts allows administrative authority in the ongoing real estate development areas ownership as follows:
A- do on their own or through a third-party implementation of the program schematic organizational charts and detailed program of housing planned for these areas.
B implementation of projects in a manner allotment with real estate developers licensed in accordance with the provisions of this law in one of the following methods tender contract by mutual consent solicitation are as follows:
· Administrative authority to provide the necessary land with a dossier for each project.
· The developer is committed to the necessary funding to implement the project.
· Devoted developer a share of the exchanges the second or third categories or housing in the port project or any other project owned by the administrative body.
With the exception of the provisions set forth in the preceding article apply the provisions contained in the expropriation law in force, as amended.
Real estate development projects and licensing requirements
A classified real estate development areas according to their geographical location into three zones as follows:
1. The first region: Damascus, Damascus-Aleppo.
2. The second region: Homs Hamah- Lattakia.
3. Region III: The remainder of the provinces of Deir Adalb- Alzor- Al_huskh- Alrqh- Sueda- Draa- Kenitra.
B projects are classified according to their goals:
1. Priority projects.
2. Projects with a social dimension.
3. Private service areas non-tourist projects.
4. Other real estate development projects.
A project is considered a priority in the following cases:
1. Strategic projects which include the establishment of new communities in order to develop specific areas in the light of the available data, the overall regional planning by the competent authorities and the administrative data.
2. Address slums projects.
3. Projects that aim to provide alternative housing for admonishing demolition.
4. Shelter projects affected by natural disasters.
B considered projects with a social dimensions if it aims to secure housing specific segments of society concessional terms by owns exchanges intended for the construction or ownership housing units in installments or rent these units and that economic sizes and prices and premiums commensurate with middle-income to these segments.
C. Special Projects service areas is tourism and returning ownership of the real estate developer or administrative body. Projects include the establishment of advanced medical services education commercial sport areas .. and are licensed administratively competent public authorities according to the applicable assets.
D other real estate development projects: a any projects licensed in accordance with the provisions of this Act and instructed the executive and do not achieve the requirements contained in paragraph (a, b, c) of this Article.
Shall assume the administrative body of planning programs and public organizational charts and detailed for the real estate development preparation and may assign real estate developers who apply their proposals to implement the region to prepare the planning of programs and plans and submitted with the offer.
(B) against any other effective text of the Technical Committee shall include:
1. Considering planning programs general organizational charts and detailed Alujaib architectural and building regulations and amendments before it by the Board in the areas of real estate development.
2. Considering objections received to the plans and building regulations contained in the preceding paragraph after the announcement by the Board determined advertisement for thirty days.
3. The committee shall submit its suggestions and recommendations in each case by the Council to the minister concerned to issue a decision needed to ratify them.
A classified exchanges resulting from the organization of the real estate development area into the following categories:
· First category: public constructions include the administrative body and units of police and fire stations temples and places for the general effects as well as hospitals, clinics, schools and educational facilities, libraries, cultural centers, sports stadiums and centers for public benefit and social care centers.
· The second category: circuit-switched services, including shops and educational facilities and private hospitals and medical centers and sports facilities for private and private centers, shopping malls and tourist buildings for social welfare.
· Category III: residential plots.
B convey ownership of the first category of the updated switches to the concerned authorities for free.
(C) the ownership of the second and third categories transported to whole or in part under a contract with the administrative body, the real estate developer, after the implementation of a property developer with its obligations Streptococcus.
D is the roads, squares, parks and public lighting carried out by the developer of the public property of the administrative unit.
Practiced Syrians Natural or legal persons and those in their real estate development career accordance with the provisions of this Act and instructed the executive and operational instructions specify in particular the following:
· Financial and technical conditions and other conditions to be provided by the developer.
· Terms Chmil projects and cancel this inclusion.
· License to practice the profession conditions and cancellation of this license.
· Provisions of the waiver of the project.
· Determine allowances license.
Bring about real estate development companies
A- allows companies to Arab and foreign real estate developers specializing in the creation of branches in the Syrian Arab Republic to exercise their activities in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 151 of 1952, as amended, and the rules set by the executive instructions.
(B) allow the creation of limited liability companies and joint stock companies and Syria joint real estate development contributes to the administrative body and other competent public bodies and determine the percentage contribution of the public sector by a decision of the Prime Minister.
(C) subject to applications for license to establish companies to the approval of the Council.
Is created joint stock companies in accordance with the following conditions:
A shares to be nominal negotiable according to the provisions of the Securities and Exchange Commission Act to be subject to trading of shares of public bodies to the approval of the Minister of Economy and Trade.
(B) that all the shares are owned by a citizen of the Syrian Arab Republic, whether natural or legal persons are allowed to nationals of Arab or foreign countries, whether they are natural or legal persons participating in or contributing to the establishment of companies provided they do not exceed the total contributions to the company's capital ratio of 49 percent . And in all cases, not any natural person may own more than 5 percent of the company's capital and no legal person may own more than 40 percent of the company's capital.
(C) pay the value of the contribution of Syrian citizens residing in Syrian currency The contributions of non-residents and non-Syrian Vtsdd in foreign currencies at the effective exchange rates of exchange bulletin issued by the Central Bank of Syria.
Relationship between the developer and the administrative
Define the relationship between the administrative body and developer of real estate for any kind of subject to the provisions of this law a contract stating the particular powers of the administrative body to oversee the implementation and the duties and rights of the parties and the obligations on them during implementation as well as other conditions that ensure the implementation of the project according to what is Project licensed within the time period specified, taking into account the following points within the contract formula:
A real estate developer is committed to the registration of plots and housing resulting from the project in a circle competent real estate interests.
B is secured necessary for the project of water networks and generating plants and turning centers and distribution networks of electricity and telephone networks, communication facilities and sewage networks and stations needed treatment, roads, sidewalks and public lighting, parks, either by the competent authority to each facility or through a real estate developer directly depending on what is agreed upon between him and those entities. As for the real estate developer may be executed in schools, public buildings, hospitals and services all at the expense of the competent authorities and in agreement with them.
(C) be disposed of property resulting from the implementation of real estate development area in accordance with the laws and regulations relating to the acquisition of Arabs and foreigners in Syria is committed to the developer to complete disposals Palmkasem, dwellings or buildings, according to the applicable due process of law and not contrary to the provisions of paragraph (h) of this Article it will have to document any form of disposition in accordance with the forms prescribed by the minister.
D may promise to sell any divider surface-building within the project by the original developer licensed the project before the completion of all of its business and licensed under and through the circle of competent real estate interests and is absolutely null and void every act otherwise.
E specify a time period maximum from the date of granting of the license to the project or from the date of the land handed over to the developer of real estate, whichever is later to complete the foundation work and preparation .. actual direct implementation and completion of the project within the specified period of contract should be later and add special conditions concerning the provisions of the delay in each project the Council has the right and build on the management's proposal to cancel the relevant facilities and privileges granted to partly or wholly for projects in the event of delay in completion of the specified dates for unjustified reasons.
F entitled to administrative authority in case the developer does not have within the period specified under the preceding paragraph to take serious action to direct the actual work without the existence of grounds for doing so and accepted by the administrative authority to cancel the project license and cancel the contractual relationship existing between them and the real estate developer with the application of penal provisions incurred by him and provided for in their contract, while retaining the right to implement certified for the area real estate development program by it directly or by another developer the executive instructions necessary for the application of this paragraph proceedings.
G. addition to the above and in real estate development projects located within the slums and irregularities developer undertakes to provide alternative and appropriate for the occupants of the project area housing and handed over administrative authority according to the Social Survey prepared by the administrative body and this region on adopting a real estate development or compensation for those wishing them allowance area cash as the administrative body is committed to evacuate the occupants after the surrender alternative housing and the delivery of the project site free of occupancy of the real estate developer, according to the regulations in force and provided for by the contract between the two parties.
H is not entitled your real estate developer to dispose of residential Palmkasem resulting from regulation, which reverted to partly or wholly as a result of contract concluded by the administrative authority only after the construction and take into account the contract between the developer required ratio of housing intended for rent or housing management body for low-income and placed a restraining signal on the switchboard until the completion of construction.
Good execution guarantees:
1. The real estate developer to deposit ratio of not less than 5 percent of the estimated cost of the project in one of the accredited Syrian banks as collateral for implementation, before you start doing this percentage determined by the competent administrative authority according to the cost of the project.
2. Allows Bastjerar percentage of the amount deposited with the progress of implementation work on to make sure the administrative body of the evolution coincided with the implementation of Ensnarement calculations leading to the full implementation of the project.
3. Advertising is not permitted for the promise of the sale of all the switches only after the deposit guarantee implementation referred to in item 1 in the bank.
Facilities and privileges
A licensed projects benefit in accordance with the provisions of this Act of the following facilities:
1. Temporary entry for the duration of the project is completed for all of their machines and mechanisms, devices, equipment, vehicles and work necessary for the implementation of these projects, provided they are used exclusively for the purposes of the project and according to the laws and regulations in force.
2. Import all construction materials and equipment necessary to complete the implementation of licensed projects.
3. It is referred to in the preceding paragraph import operations without adhering to the rules prohibiting and restricting import system and direct import from the country of origin.
B is entitled to property developers licensed to practice the profession of real estate development and implementation of the very outside Syria temporary output mechanisms, tools and equipment that have already entered temporarily in the framework of the implementation of a real estate development project in accordance with the provisions of this Act and with the consent of the Council projects.
C developer can real estate during the period of implementation of the project the replacement of items that have been introduced on a temporary basis and the introduction of newer technology alternatives operations.
Shall not be abandoned project's imports specified in paragraph (a) / 2 of Article 22 of this Law, or used in illegal purposes without the consent of the Council.
B developer is committed to the import needs of the project exclusively from imports specified in paragraph (a) / 2 of Article 22 of the Act and subject to any amounts or items are imported Moreover or have been used for illicit purposes or give them to others with the provisions of the laws and regulations in force .
(C) In the case of repeated violation set forth in the preceding paragraph, the council may decide to stop the project take advantage of the exemptions, facilities and privileges specified in this law.
A licensed projects subject to profit in accordance with the provisions of this Act to tax rates and benefits provided for in Article 3 and paragraph e of Article 5 of the Legislative Decree No. 51 of 2006.
B issued decisiveness standards and benefits decision of the Prime Minister upon the proposal of the Minister of Finance and the Council.
C decision of the Prime Minister may, at the Council's proposal to grant privileges and facilities provided for in this law, and that any of the existing projects before the force was not licensed in accordance with the provisions and subject to the other obligations set forth herein.
Council shall have the right to stop the force of privileges and facilities granted to the project in whole or in part, in the case of violation of the real estate developer of any of the provisions of this law until his implementation of these provisions.
B as otherwise provided for in this Law shall apply to licensed real estate development projects in accordance with the provisions and belonging to public authorities and administrative units of tax exemptions and other benefits provided for in the laws and regulations applicable to similar non-licensed projects in accordance with the provisions of this law.
Shall have the right to the real estate developer to open his project licensed in accordance with the provisions of this Act account foreign exchange at operating in the Syrian Arab Republic and the banks in accordance with the laws and regulations in force pieces.
B developer shall provide the foreign exchange needed to cover all the needs of the project licensee.
(C) Subject to articles 18 and 19 of this Law shall be entitled to the real estate developer to use his foreign currency funds in the financing of projects licensed to be set in accordance with the provisions of this Act or contribute to the capital or buy back shares.
D may estate developer to borrow for the project from working in the Syrian Arab Republic, banks guarantee of his own funds in accordance with the rules in force at these banks.
Includes external capital as follows:
A foreign exchange transferred from abroad by Syrian citizens, Arabs or foreigners through one operating in the Syrian Arab Republic, banks or any other way approved by the Foreign Office.
Machines, vehicles, equipment, and vehicles, buses and minibuses and materials necessary for the establishment of real estate development projects in accordance with the provisions of this Act, expansion or refurbishment or development, as well as necessary for the operation and materials imported from abroad except for being entered on a temporary basis, which will be re-take it out according to the laws and regulations in force .
C profits and revenues and reserves resulting from the investment of foreign funds in investment projects if added to the capitals of these projects or invested in other projects approved in accordance with the provisions of this law.
D moral rights, including intellectual property rights such as patents, utility models, milestones and industrial designs and copyright.
A- allows real estate developers from Syrian expatriates and nationals of Arab and foreign countries after the completion of the project the final his image and putting the actual investment in accordance with the goals set for it to re-convert the value of the net share of foreign exchange from the project in convertible currency abroad on the basis of the actual value of the project and according to the instructions Executive governing the operations of foreign exchange and issued by the Central Bank of Syria in this regard.
(B) may be a decision of the Council re-transfer of foreign funds abroad and in the same manner as it was done if prevent investment difficulties or beyond the control of the developer conditions appreciation back to the Council and provided that it has met with a consequent of the non-commitments on the project or any obligations incurred under the legislation in force.
(C) allows an annual transfer of profits realized by the invested foreign capital in accordance with the provisions of this law to the outside as it is permissible to transfer the converted loans from abroad premiums in favor of the project according to the executive instructions governing the operations of foreign exchange issued by the Central Bank of Syria.
D allows experts, workers and technicians who are nationals of Arab and foreign countries licensed to operate in the Syrian Arab Republic and working in real estate development projects to convert 50 percent of their net wages, salaries and bonuses, and 100 percent of the end-service allowances abroad in foreign currencies.
Are converted invested foreign capital in accordance with the provisions of Article 27 of this Law, with its profits and benefits to overseas currencies in which it appeared, or in any foreign currency convertible by the properly licensed banks.
Of applying the provisions of this Act:
Shall be determined by the Minister of Local Administration and Environment tariff unified and comprehensive building permit fees with planned additions to real estate development projects.
(B) The Minister shall issue a decree determining the fees due to the Association of Engineers and the fees due for engineers at the suggestion of the Bar Council.
Developer is committed to the following:
A- caught fundamentalism trade books stipulated in the Trade Act and in accordance with international accounting standards.
Shall submit an annual budget and the calculation of profits and losses certified by a chartered accountant in accordance with the provisions of the Income Tax Act.
C keeping a special record attesting to all details of the project funds, which enjoy under the provisions of this law exemptions or benefits or facilities and the movement of these funds and competent actions.
(D) to provide the Board with information and data requested for the project in accordance with the models approved by him.
A. The Civil Court of First Instance in each region, given the conflicts that arise between individuals and real estate developer in the application of the provisions of this law.
1. Court applied when considering disputes applicable assets in urgent cases.
2. Issued subject to appeal court decisions are the decisions of the Court of Appeals concluded and not subject to appeal.
(B) of the State Council administrative court specialized body to consider disputes that arise between the administrative body and the real estate developer and may resort to arbitration in accordance with the procedures of the State Council if the text of the contract on it.
The Authority shall have an independent budget, issued by a decision of the Minister on the proposal of the Board in agreement with the Minister of Finance full income and expenditure intervened and take into account the balance between revenues and expenditures constitute independent units of account consists Authority revenue from the following sources:
(A) The funds allocated in the state budget.
B invest their earnings.
C allowances charged as a result of the exercise of its activity as determined by its financial system.
D grants and donations approved by the Prime Minister.
E saving circular from the previous fiscal year's budget.
(F) any other income permitted by the laws and regulations in force.
Body applied with the exception of the provisions set forth in the provisions of this law in force at the bodies of an administrative nature and apply to employees the provisions of the Basic Law of the State Workers No. 50 of 2004, as amended.
Issued executive instructions of this law by the President of the Council of Ministers on the recommendation of the Council.
Defines an angel body by decree.
While not provided for in this Law shall apply the provisions of the legislation in force, particularly illegal trade and commercial companies and amendments thereto.
This law shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Damascus on 06/07/1429 AH corresponding to 07/09/2008 AD
Lawyer Nahel Egyptian
Search Translated Laws of Syria