Read the untranslated law here: http://parliament.gov.sy/arabic/index.php?node=201&nid=4567&RID=-1&Last=10058&First=0&CurrentPage=6&Vld=-1&Mode=&Service=-1&Loc1=&Key1=&SDate=&EDate=&Year=&Country=&Num=&Dep=-1&
Law 27 of 2010 law and legal costs insurance based on the provisions of the Constitution.
And approved by the Assembly in its meeting dated 5-7-1431 16-6-2010.
Issued: General provisions article 1 drawing: is the amount to be done under this law to the Treasury Fund in order to legal appointments and documentation of the work of the judiciary.
Article 2 legal insurance: is the amount that you deposit it in the Treasury Fund both exhibits appeal in cases stipulated by law and turns into a fine when it appears is correct in stab.
Article 3: expenditure is the amount spent by the face in completing the action and execution.
Article 4 drawing two judicial: relative and broken.
A relative: he who meets a certain percentage of cases which are based on a certain amount, or actions that accept appreciation.
B-lump is broken image which meets in cases which are not based on a specific amount and does not accept, and in the cases provided for in this law.
Article 5 1. civil proceedings that do not contain a certain amount and where the alleged value assessed by a court decision in a room studying after hearing the defendant without prejudice this appreciation parties ' rights to organize their presentation on competence.
2. If the proceedings are twofold: one and one non-specific value specific value and appreciation for drawing each satisfies it.
3. legal proceedings involving several demands and governed wholly or part meets the drawing on the most graphic conciousness.
Article 6 1. all fees and expenses in civil lawsuits and legitimate answer in the result on the losing team.
2. If the defendant is not right within section split fees and expenses between the parties all by losing at the discretion of the Court.
3. for the Court to rule obliging the opponent who won the lawsuit or all charges if the acknowledgment of the sentenced person, or if the judgement had caused pointless expenses, leaving his opponent unaware of what he had in his hand or conclusive evidence of the contents of those documents.
4. the fees and expenses of the verdict or sentencing in absentia issued a court order issued or write off the lawsuit temporarily remains with truant unless his absence was to pardon me, and in this case the consequences of unlawful appears in the result.
5. the fees and expenses of the proceedings end with peace be upon the reconciliation evenly and lawsuit that returns from her attorney fees and expenses will be assumed unless the parties in either case an agreement to the contrary.
Article 7 1-when you decide to write off the lawsuit charges become revenue for the Treasury.
2. If a new call case meet the fees again.
Article 8 1-decisions and rulings fees, documents and papers in civil lawsuits and legitimacy to meet when you extract one party does not give abstract or copy of judgments and decisions, documents and papers before drawing the required asset should perform its or his image and returns it to the result in the result.
2. non-parties can be given with the permission of the President certified copy before performing the drawing origin that meets him draw the picture only and that reference in the footer to that in this case the parties cannot take advantage of them.
Article 9 if it decides to prevent defendants or their innocence or lack of responsibility, fees and charges that I had ordered them guaranteed by the plaintiff taking into account the provisions of articles (62) and (202) of the code of criminal procedure.
Article 10 1-if the plaintiff returned from his claim within the period specified in article 60 of the code of criminal procedure does not guarantee anything.
2. If the plaintiff returned from his claim after this period entails that all fees and charges that involved her claim until the date of his return.
Article 11 in the lawsuit that fall in the right General accordingly fall right back entails personal plaintiff about his claim to include all fees and expenses unless the defendant undertaking.
Article 12 all returns to the personal right in criminal proceedings followed his civil duties other than satisfying third drawing in advance and meet the fees at once when referee judicata force possesses.
Article 13 if still sued general right for some reason apply from the date of its demise the case profile defined civil duties, taking into account the provisions of the preceding article.
Article 14 1-if the appeal or cassation are representative only, right decision appealed or overturned, is not subject to any fee.
2. If the appellant or the appellant referred his appeal or stab in civil and criminal proceedings and does not subject the decision appealed or overturned for no fee.
Article 15 of criminal proceedings does not meet a graphic about the origin and pictures of judgements and decisions and papers prepared for communication and advocacy and notes implementation corpus memos sent by courts and tribunals to official circles.
Article 16 1. meets special agency fee in court or during the proceedings at circuit organized by what the writer has met justice from drawing and fare (except financial character pastes on the record).
2. does not comply with this drawing on those accused of crime.
Article 17 if multiple stakeholders in Government and was adjudged retails for student meets its drawing governance and how to benefit from sentence of fee.
Article 18 1-losing team who wishes to appeal route meets him draw only rule doesn't force transmitting his opponent to referee the charges.
2. If one party has condemned and doomed in one sentence may be challenged by cleaving convict him based on an image after image and governance fee payment being a judgement based on the fulfilment of judgment in accordance to the General rules.
Article 19 the performance fees, insurance and expenses in cases provided for in this law provided for under the requests and transactions and save legal deadlines under penalty of nullity.
Article 20 does not exempt one from performance fees, insurance and expenses or accelerate the text which should accelerate except in the cases mentioned in this law.
Article 21 1-not taken in each drawing provided in court only electricity and not taken insurance, no expense except as provided in this law.
2. the tariff applied legitimacy to Muslim confessional courts to cases which are at the origin of the competence of courts and civil tribunals consideration because the foreign nationality of the parties or by special provisions.
3. apply primitive tariff on special courts and tribunals not within the Ministry of Justice, including courts of liquidation and military courts.
4. apply the tariff of conciliation on military courts of individual judges.
Part I Chapter I civil tariff – tariff magistrates article 22 1 this tariff shall apply to the conciliatory proceedings in all instances cases specified or estimated worth 2000 SP, is not subject to any fee.
2. pay one third of the fee up front and the rest when you extract the judgment in all cases exceeding twenty-five thousand ls with the provisions of the article (34) of this law.
Article 23 conciliation proceedings relative graphic of three categories: the first category-are valued at two thousand pounds and not exceeding ten thousand SP.
Category II — more than ten thousand pounds and not exceeding fifty thousand SP.
Category III is greater than fifty thousand SP.
Article 24 of the conciliation proceedings shall be subject to a certain amount as claims of abandoning property and easements and civil status and remove the broken hand and common drawing article 25 1-meets draw under lump 25 SP of Eden: and calls involving renewal or cancellation proceedings and regulations and written submissions made during the trial or before or after that includes new requests and assigning agency or expert reports and referencing and documentation and all kind of papers provided by the collapsing or ybrzonha support Caring for the measure of judiciary and calls to non-objection or request for intervention or transfer case or renewed after veto and calls to appeal or Cassation.
2. This fee again if other proceedings papers highlighted.
3. don't draw on a picture of the stomach for reporting, original with translation count one sheet.
Article 26 meets on judicial decisions take custody or jaw or suspended or any provisional measure or urgent or irreversible and that accept before final judgment, a flat fee LS 200 capacity in first class and three hundred and fifty pounds in second class and 600 SP category III and three hundred and fifty pounds in civil lawsuits and give up the property, and 600 SP with just that.
Article 27 1. meets the resolutions contained believe reconciliation draw relative capacity of two percent of the allowance of interest on this drawing should be at least 100 pounds and no more than half the drawing specified in article 29 of this law if the provision of the full amount claimed.
2. If there are certain amount of reconciliation meets the posted fee capacity 260 50 ls.
Article 28 1-meet the resolutions contained off suit or refunded by the hand shape or Foundation or lack of jurisdiction or issued in a non-objection fee capacity 150 SP in category I and two hundred and fifty pounds in second class and three hundred and fifty pounds in third class, 500 SP with just that.
2. the renewed claim written off or bounced a form before updating this drawing.
Section 29 1. meets the resolutions of the relative fee both contained provision for the original suit plaintiff or defendant to claim corresponding to expel and resolutions contained provision to prevent the opposition fee of three percent of the value of percent percent broken is in drawing.
2. If the value of the one hundred and fifty thousand SP met the drawing in accordance with the provisions of article (37) of the Act.
3. meets the resolutions of the drawing and mentioned in article 24 of this law, a fee of three hundred and fifty pounds in civil lawsuits and give up the drug and seven hundred and fifty pounds with just that.
Article 30 1-meet the resolutions adopted after the veto in cases of relative fee drawing capacity of 150 SP in first class, 250 second class ls and ls 500 in the third category.
2. If judgments before the veto did not address the alleged governance and fees meets her relative fee specified in article 29 of this law.
3. meets the resolutions of drawing the lump fee of two hundred and fifty pounds in civil lawsuits and give up the property and SP 500 with just that.
Article 31 1 shall notify every rule or paper invitation or document requests communicated on every image request after communication or closely or paper fee of 25 SP.
2. non-document image of her exhibit fee of one hundred pounds.
Chapter II — defined initially courts Article 32 1-meets a flat fee LS 50 capacity constraint calls and written notes and regulations during, before, or after trial involving new requests and assigning agency or her photos and expert reports and attribution and documentation and all kind of papers provided by the collapsing or ybrzonha support for caring for the measure of judiciary and calls to non-objection or request for intervention or transfer case or renewed after veto and calls to appeal or challenge.
2. This fee again if other proceedings papers highlighted.
Original with translation count one sheet.
Article 33 meets a flat fee LS 100 capacity on each notification and resolution and a note to invite and 200 ls picture every judgement or decision intended for reporting or wanted from one of the two teams after reporting about the image of every document or paper.
Article 34 1-meets when filed a third drawing.
2. meet when you intervene in case a third of lump fee to settle the outcome of the resulting drawing or was relatively broken.
3. the updated amount down the name third drawing of the draw verdict if excessive graphic impact of Treasury Fund increase shall be returned to its owner.
Article 35 1 shall draw lump two hundred and fifty pounds for each message the Court directed an official circles at the request of either party.
2. does not meet the draw to confirm the message.
1. meets draw lump 100 SP each governed by a sheriff or an expert or arbitrator appointed by the Court as a result of his mission.
2-does not meet or supplement report graphic explainer of the previous report.
Article 37 1-meet the resolutions of the relative drawing both contained provision for the original suit plaintiff or defendant to claim the interview or to expel and resolutions contained provision to prevent the opposition fee of three percent of the value if it exceeds two hundred and fifty thousand pounds.
Percent percent broken is.
2. If the said amount adjudged meets more than half a percent.
3. draw the interest of judgment before implementation while collection.
Article 38 meets to deliver or perform something to be valued relative fee as described in the preceding article.
Article 39 meets to deliver or perform something that cannot be valued and for the provision of the cross claim or response form or Foundation or lack of jurisdiction or for whatever reason lump fee set forth in article (42) of this law.
Article 40 1-meet about issues giving foreign judgments and execution issues of ratification of umpire or on the reconciliation between the two parties draw relative capacity of one percent of the total awards or interests if not exceeding two hundred and fifty thousand pounds.
2. If the amount adjudged or interests on the amount set out in the previous paragraph meets a quarter percent increase to at least either drawing about 500 SP.
3. If provisions do not include certain amount subject to lump fee set forth in article (42) of this law.
Article 41 1-count graphic claims of ownership of the property and the disposal of State land on the basis of the value of imports in the service's competing.
2. use cases is calculated and the neck and buying and selling on the basis of half of the above value.
Article 42 sets drawing primitive provisions in a SP and updates in the following cases: a-objection.
C-reservation and jaw.
E-response judge his case.
G-avoidance backup contracts.
I challenge the Commission's decision.
Article 43 1-meets a flat fee 1000 SP bankruptcy decision, switches the history of disability and the decisions taken in disputes arising from bankruptcy and magistrate in the condom and liquidation of companies.
2. administrative measures do not belong to a draw.
Article 44 1-meets believe holding reconciliation draw relative capacity of one percent of the amount that the bankrupt pledged to creditors.
2. If the magistrate held true decided to divide the bankrupt money fine meets the one percent of the money.
Article 45 meets drawing and expenses in transactions of the Fund exists bankrupters know judge assigned by the Division.
Article 46 meets believe the number of pages of each journal trade fee of 200 SP and the deposit of the instrument of the business Office of the Court a fee of 1000 SP and SP 500 extension deposit, and the deposit of an instrument company, Midwest court fee Alpha SP and upload inserts a SP.
Chapter III – defined appellate courts Article 47 Court of Appeal applied to arbitral proceedings resumed primitive selected tariff for each of them in this Bill.
Article 48 fulfils the lump and drawing ability a SP: a-if the appellate ruling appeals call response without going into the merits.
B-in decisions to take protective custody or jaw or suspended or bye measure position or in a hurry or irreversible and that accept before the final verdict.
Article 49 if the appellate ruling audit and adjudicate on the merits, drawing drawing equivalent requirement met in court sentencing the appellant was comparatively exporters or broken.
Chapter IV defined Supreme Court rule 50 applies the cassation proceedings of conciliation and primitive and selected tariff for each appeals in this Bill.
Article 51 draw decision denunciation of conciliation proceedings the magistrate's equivalent to draw the contested judgement when you believe, and half of this drawing when revoked or refund appeal form.
Article 52 1-draw decision denunciation in primitive actions or appeals a SP when you believe, 500 SP when revoked or refund appeal form.
2. draw decision denunciation to transfer or assign the reference or arrest or other 500 SP.
Chapter I Chapter II penal tariff – tariff magistrates ' courts Article 53 1-meet the plaintiff draw under capacity 25 ls per call to prosecute and for each call to appeal or challenge or objection and every deed and image agency and expert report and highlighted in the documents.
2. meet the suspect might draw under capacity 25 ls per call to object or appeal or challenge.
3. This drawing again if these papers are highlighted in another case. Original with translation count one sheet.
Article 54 draw reparatory governance 100 SP in offences for summary assets and ls 400 in other misdemeanours whatever multiplicity row.
Article 55 satisfy fee of twenty-five pounds on each of the papers and judgments and decisions requested by one of the parties or the law authorizes the request.
Chapter II — defined initially courts Article 56 1. satisfies the prosecution calls and assigning agency or expert reports and referencing and documentation and calls to challenge the verdict or appeal or challenge draw under the capacity 100 SP.
2. This fee again if in another case and papers highlighted the original with translation count one sheet.
3. apply this painting on the prosecution and referral services and investigation.
Article 57 draw beginning and SP 500 objections whatever multiplicity row.
Article 58 draw a final decision issued by magistrate 400 SP.
Article 59 1-meet the fee of 200 ls for each image of leaves and judgements and decisions requested by one of the parties or the law authorizes the request.
2. apply this painting on the image requests, referral and prosecution investigation.
Chapter III – defined appellate courts rule 60
1. the conciliation proceedings resumed electricity conciliation but draw the sentence appealed and draw its authority to appoint seven hundred fifty pounds.
2. the proceedings resumed primitive and criminal cases to courts and the fee provision a SP.
Article 61 meets in proceedings before the judge assignment based call one litigant draw decision 400 SP.
Chapter IV – defined by the Court of Cassation article 62 arbitral proceedings under primitive and contested appellate and criminal for specific tariffs in this Bill.
Article 63 1-draw decision denunciation of conciliation proceedings the magistrate's equivalent to draw veto rule when certifying and half drawing when revoked or refund appeal form.
2. draw decision denunciation in primitive actions and criminal appeals and a SP when referee certification and 500 SP when revoked or refund appeal form.
3. draw decision denunciation to transfer or assign the reference or arrest or other decisions a SP.
Title III chapter I legitimacy tariff-tariff legal provisions article 64 meets the calls waldabot with the original complaint or renewed after cancellation or shortage or non-objection or request in the case or transfer case or appeal the judge draw under capacity of 25 SP.
Article 65 meets resolutions prove marriage and sanctioned and its dissolution, divorce, separation, reconciliation and the mukhala'ah allowance relative fee of 1 percent of the entire pony allowance or allowance.
Article 66 meets on decisions not mentioned in the previous article and probate decisions not based on legal documents draw a relative sentenced three percent of the amount adjudged or recommended thing.
Article 67 meets resolutions prove heredity or birth or maturity or attachment types or change or prove Charitable Endowment or annulment or annulment documents or dismissal or form the basis of a or p opposition fig capacity one hundred and fifty pounds.
Article 68 meets probate decisions that are based on a legitimate document registered fee of two hundred and fifty pounds and custody decisions or jaw and all administrative measure was temporary or urgent or irreversible fee of one hundred and fifty pounds.
Article 69 meets the resolutions and decisions of the expenditure does not include an amount it gave her a special fee and on decisions adopted after the veto and decisions prove review on several wife revocable divorce fee of one hundred pounds.
Article 70 1-meet delisting decisions fee of 50 ls.
2. Renews the suit before updating this drawing.
Chapter II-definition of legitimate documents article 71 meets conviction documents and authentication documents on marriage or divorce or Khula ' by the convicted and the entire amount of the dowry draw half relative percent.
Article 72 probate documents met the recommended ratio of Exchange amount replacement documents and documents seized and Observatory by the arrested amount and the rest of the heirs of the estate after liquidation and hold guardians and presiding officers by the rest because they recommended suspension benefit relative one percent fee that at least a hundred and fifty pounds.
Article 73 meets on documents containing a certain amount and no special graphic draw relative capacity of two percent.
Article 74 maintenance and review documents met the wife in several revocable divorce and succession and stone and his jaw and guardians and permission to sell the property or his leisure or assessed or similar fee of one hundred pounds.
Article 75 the reconciliation documents satisfied the estates a fee of 400 SP.
Article 76 meets on documents that contain a specified amount which did not mention her special fee a fee of one hundred pounds.
Article 77 1-meets for each image or document or paper reporting extracts a fee of one hundred and fifty pounds and meet half this drawing than non-extracted.
2. This fee excludes copy marriage instruments sent to civil registration services.
Chapter III – defined by the Court of Cassation article 78 1-meet decision denunciation contained believe draw equivalent to draw the contested decision meets half of it if the veto or refund appeal form.
2. draw decision denunciation transfer case or set the reference seven hundred fifty pounds.
3. meets the decision denunciation contained certification fee of one hundred and fifty pounds.
Article 79 does not meet the draw under nor draw veto decisions issued in cases where one party did not appeal and brought to the Court of Cassation in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Title IV Chapter I implementation services tariff article 80 1-meets about every call to request the implementation of the decision or title or object to this bond or renew an Executive treatment after drawing off 50 pounds capacity constraint.
2. meet the attribution of the agency or expert reports and referencing and documentation and all kind of papers filed by the parties in support of the appeal to him from the judiciary and measure about 50 capacity graphic appeal under SP in primitive cases and 25 SP walselhih legality issues.
3. This drawing again if other proceedings papers highlighted. Original with translation are one sheet.
Article 81 meets about every picture from the highlighted required by one side leaves a fee of 200 SP images making conciliation and primitive and legitimacy, which meets the specified drawing electricity.
Article 82 1-meet of convict draw relative collection three percent of the amount collected and helpful with the exception of fees and expenses.
2. meet for themselves when forced expropriation transactions attainments and attribution.
Article 83 meets the judgement of resolutions that do not contain a certain amount as decisions to release or release a flat fee as draw decision subject to execution to convict if the resolution otherwise draw a judgement of satisfying draw implementation capacity of two hundred and fifty pounds and return him to convict.
Article 84 1-if the referee twofold subject to drawing and the other relative to his duties were harvested are about the most graphic conciousness incision and judgement request one track meets about every crevice is asking its graphic implementation.
2. If the application fulfils the respective track drawing together the impact.
Article 85 1. If reconciliation between the creditor and the debtor meets about drawing the balance of interests it if is set by three percent and acquitted him (projected) half.
2. If it does not include interest amount and does not accept the estimate meets about half its fee in case of execution of its perfection.
3. If a judgement debtor of the Opera fully adjudged or final sentence amended or dropped it right judgement met draw equal to half the graphic impact in case of execution of its perfection in these cases become truly advanced fees Treasury.
Article 86 1-meet the buyer what it is sold at auction in places where the centers of municipalities of movable and immovable draw significant capacity of two percent paid to the Municipal Fund for distributing municipal financial system accordingly.
2. If the buyer is a partner in the property does not satisfy its share something.
3. draw the indication whether the auction is sold in places other than the Treasury Fund paid the auctioneer's share of municipal financial system accordingly.
4. if apart from sale before assignment meets the fare indication of value for money in the auction list otherwise assessed value has increased by half a percent up to 10000 10000 SP and give cuddle and updates about her collection.
Chapter v judicial insurance article 87 meet predetermined judicial insurance as follows: 1. the original when appeal proceedings:-:-(200) 200 ls in conciliatory proceedings that do not exceed five thousand pounds.
-(400) 400 ls conciliatory proceedings not exceeding twenty-five thousand SP and contain a certain amount.
-(700) 750 SP in conciliatory proceedings over twenty five thousand pounds.
-(1500) 1500 ls in primitive actions.
-(1500) one thousand five hundred appellate proceedings SP.
B-validity:-(300) 300 ls.
C.-criminal (100) hundred SP claims of irregularities.
-(1500) one thousand five hundred appellate proceedings in misdemeanour SP.
-(1500) one thousand five hundred SP in criminal proceedings.
-(700) 750 SP in criminal proceedings relating to the imposition of penalty of deprivation of liberty (with imprisonment) simple imprisonment.
-(700) 700 SP claims judges assignment.
D-non-boards and appellate courts within the Ministry of Justice:-(300) 300 ls in filter.
-(300) 300 ls individual judges in the military.
-(700) 750 SP in court cases.
-(700) 750 SP in other court proceedings and boards.
2. the original when appeal proceedings:-:-(500) 500 SP Executive proceedings, interim relief proceedings.
-(500) 500 SP in conciliatory proceedings.
-(500) 500 SP mortgage elimination cases.
-(1500) 1500 ls in primitive actions.
-(500) 500 SP bar issues.
B-validity:-(300) 300 ls doctrinal legitimacy claims.
C.-criminal (200) 200 ls in conciliatory proceedings.
-(500) 500 SP in primitive actions.
-(300) 300 ls claims of investigating judges.
3. the original when requesting a transfer of proceedings and the trial reset and set the reference (2000) alpha SP.
B-quarreling judge: as contained in the code of Procedure promulgated by Legislative Decree No (84) of 1953 and amended by law no (1) for 2010.
C-the judge's response: as stated in the code of Procedure promulgated by Legislative Decree No (84) of 1953 and amended by law no (1) for 2010.
Article 88 is filed one insurance no matter how multiple applicants in one common theme among them if they were combined.
Article 89 1-re-insurance to deposit if he's right in his application or back it up before a decision is taken.
2. If it is not right or refund request form or essentially restrict insurance revenue for the Treasury.
3. If he's right in the Department and students right in the other three quarters received insurance and restricts last quarter revenue for the Treasury.
Title vi chapter I civil litigation expenses article 90 in cases requiring appointment of arbitrators and experts or call witnesses or assignment of judges or adlein assistants for a statement or official business out of court or tribunal competent circuit adopted a resolution specifying the amount that must be performed beforehand to the Divan Court meet wage and compensation and expenses of transition and set the party performed by salary and payment deadline.
Article 91 if the amount set by the Court is not sufficient to perform labour expenses scheduled court decided to select new advance.
Article 92 when not performing or completing advance by, giving him just a suitable court if he does not, his opponent may deposit it without prejudice to their right to return it and they declined to rule in the case as set forth.
Article 93 1. restricting the advance paid to chef special book court stating the name and number of the action and stipulates that the date of the decision by which it paid. When payments are credited and referred to the date of the decision and the case number, after taking the arrival of clutch saves in nature-free binders case judge true health payment gateway (payment in my presence).
2. returned to his advance over them by a decision of the Court or competent judicial Chamber.
Article 94 the Court appreciates the remuneration of arbitrators or experts by the importance of its working and how long does it take to make this work.
Article 95 1-the provisions of the preceding article against judges and assistants entrusted with official business outside their headquarters that does not exceed the compensation given to each of them, except for the expenses of moving, only fifty pounds in the administrative unit where their headquarters, does not exceed 500 SP abroad for each case takes delivery of less than eight hours and not exceeding five hundred pounds in the first case and a SP in the second case if completion took over eight Hours.
2. the compensation shall not exceed the total in one day on a SP within the administrative unit or the SP 2000 off no matter how many issues that this amount is distributed to the owners of those transactions.
3. If the judge in the place where it would work several transactions ready to detect or investigate it conducted at once upon a relevant request on the same day shortcut.
Article 96 determines the expenses and salaries of the trustee's decision by judge assigned accordingly: a tariff-(2500) 2, 500 SP from foreclosure or reconciliation, which is the value of the assets received to the debtor's account is less than (five and twenty thousand pounds). To provide after Federation of creditors.
-3 to 5 percent if the value obtained from arrested twenty five thousand pounds to one hundred and twenty-five thousand pounds.
-2 to 4 percent if the value collected more than 100 arrested and twenty five thousand pounds to two hundred and fifty thousand pounds.
-1.5 to 3 percent if the value of the Collector under arrest over two hundred and fifty thousand pounds to one million and two hundred and fifty thousand SP-1 to 2 percent if the value of the Collector under arrest over one million and two hundred and fifty thousand pounds.
B-half those allocations when foreclosure or reconciliation without the drain of the debtor's assets total liquidation and provided that the debtor pays a certain share of the profits estimated by the judge.
C-half also mentioned allocation amounts received in the course of further investment for the benefit of creditors ' group.
D-gives the judge assigned and assist award article (95).
Article 97 taken half what he deserves both judges and assistants under previous articles and delivers income to both the ambulance fund categories.
Article 98 1-Court of witnesses invited by her after hearing their statements, compensation for moving and traveling for rest and capacity to assess compensation and especially harm them because of a move, this compensation should not exceed 1000 SYP per 24 hours. And don't give that compensation only if invited him and he died be absent from work eight hours or more.
2. If the witness compensation factor for basic workers act designated State and distract from his predecessor case.
Article 99 1-gives the witness except compensation move cab mode of travel used by the cab does not exceed the most economical mode of travel required unless proved to be the most expensive mode of travel used out of necessity, or if invited by the Court.
2. pay taxi transportation by tariffs established by municipalities or the Government. And wherever the interests of common transport like rail or other does not pay to witness only one store fare.
3. does not pay any compensation or transmission cab by travel to a distance not exceeding kilo meters from municipal area where the witness.
Article 100 1-doubled the compensation set forth in previous articles: a-for witnesses who are blind or disabled.
B-If the witness had not completed 15 years of age and was accompanied by his father or guardian. Or the witness was female and accompanied her father or one of her mahrams or guardian on condition that they supported their proportion to the witnesses.
2. indemnities and compensation provided for in the preceding articles by a decision of the Court or the Chamber dealing with the case.
Article 101 if the witness proves that that brings the Court to subpoena the legitimate excuse me had spent his compensation jump and travel it deserves and only decided to confiscate it and recorded revenue for the Treasury.
Article 102 1-for both arbitrators and experts and staff and witnesses to object to the discretion of the Court or taxis belong to him under non-note any graphic or character to the Court within three days from the date of the decision notice is appreciated.
2. the Court shall determine this object in a room studying the decision in this regard.
Chapter II penal article 103 if the plaintiff requested the General proceedings judge determine the amount you must pay in advance to the Chief of the court proceedings and other expenses for meeting expenses and compensation and is assigned a payment deadline not exceeding ten days from the date of the notice. After performing this advance trigger base book credited to initiate an investigation or trial and during the investigation or trial to request additional advance payment plaintiff showed that what remained of the advance is not sufficient for the necessary expenditure.
Article 104 applied on crediting and payment of advance and perform expert fees and travel compensation and move them to staff and witnesses, the provisions set out in Chapter 1 of this section on civil lawsuits.
Article 105 if plaintiff refuses to perform his predecessor expenditure during the time limit for payment and did not wish to prosecute the case Prosecutor General right to legal authority takes the case, a decision to save either if he refrained from performing additional advance decision taken and proceedings served credited and recorded in the book of criminal decisions and this decision does not preclude the plaintiff renew his claim after the advance, or of his proceedings in the civil courts.
Article 106 1-respondent profile that appears right in the outcome of his lawsuit reinstated's dreary economic progress and, if anything, of which the Court or the judge with his hand on the case decides after acquiring deterministic class rule give pocket money of the advance under this decision follows the Treasury to pay his expenses public crimes.
2. If it appears that the plaintiff is correct in his claim deducted from the advance payment of fines and expenses and fees for his trial and returned to him.
Article 107, if in case a prosecutor personal meet expenses due from the State Treasury (General crimes expenses) later than convict.
Chapter III legal proceedings article 108 apply in the legitimate claims provisions defined civil expenditure provided for in Chapter 1 of this section.
Chapter IV operational issues article 109 execution Chamber applied tariff civil expenditure provided for in the first chapter of this section except that decisions determining the advance estimate of wages and compensation for moving and travel take by the implementation.
Article 110 1. creditor advances to the Treasury the amount according to the prison administration to support the prisoner for every day locked up in the city for a religion or an eye for what is spent on him from prison. In case irrespective of aphasia and abandoning him before its completion all reinstated the entire advance duration or rest in the second case, by decision of the President of the implementation.
2. the debtor may be remanded clears way for not paying maintenance for the religion itself.
Chapter VII granted article 111 1-exempt from performance fees and judicial insurance State, municipalities and other public departments and institutions in all transactions or actions that are held or.
2. exempt from performing judicial insurance: a-alimony and custody proceedings, breastfeeding and monument conservator and charitable endowments.
B-the Palace's suits and low capacity.
C-cases requiring exemption laws.
D-sentenced to criminal punishment.
-Condemned to punishment if they were detained or had completed their sentences.
3. perform judicial duties: a-suits requiring exemption laws.
C-poverty acclaimed prisoners from the prison administration exempted from enrolment fee in cases of prisoners.
4. postpone accelerate legal fees in the following cases: a-alimony and custody proceedings, breastfeeding and monument conservator.
B – cases which require special legislation to postpone the acceleration.
Article 112 of subsistence expenses exempt prisoners to ensure that: a the State, municipalities and departments and public institutions.
B-charitable endowments creditors.
C-the orphan's creditors.
-Awarded the Colts.
Article 113 1-if you win the State and the municipalities and departments and public institutions to govern proceedings fees and expenses owed to Treasury discount when executed. And if I lose, I judged all spend it deducted from the fees and expenses.
2. the fees and expenses of civil proceedings in any case remain on the registry patch or student only if he proves that the restriction be corrected or registered against the papers on which that restriction or in civil registration services is missing or lost for some reason.
Article 114 1-in cases in which the law requires postponing accelerate fees, get fees from the defendant while implementation.
2. If judicial proceedings subsidized profit to collect fees and expenses from his opponent when executed if lost exempt from fees and insurance, eliminated expenses advanced by the State and the fees and expenses incurred by the opponent the winner and get him when his left.
Article 115 when the legal aid applicant highlights to judge or competent court the competent authority statement proves its request to delay charging and even deciding on his request insurance referred to in the call's tail must be recorded in order for legal support, to the competent authority to inform the judge or the Court as a result of the aid request, and if students gave out one week to pay.
Chapter VIII bring fees and met duration understanding chapter I civil and legitimate proceedings article 116 1-legitimate and civil proceedings fees are calculated by the Chief or Assistant appointed by the Minister of Justice to be mcfla, and paid directly to the Treasury by stakeholders under a consignment of Mali arrived encounter stubs saves. Fees and enrolment reporting and image, as well as other fees not exceeding 500 SP, Adly, affixing its Summit and invalidated the date-stamp the seal of the Court or competent judicial circuit and the signature of the Chief or Assistant with reference to these stamps on the amount and type.
2. the locks in the Treasury Fund even sets her fate.
Article 117 1-holder is entitled to object to the Court account fee objection will definitively in a room studying after hearing the author, interceptor.
2. to pay the amount appointed by the author provided to save legal duration indicated in the calling tail under the signature of the President of the Court and its author, and is referred to as the result in the ledger when deciding an objection and set drawing duty performance under the signature of the President of the Court and its author.
Article 118 1-court decisions of different types which are not required the owners extracted within two months from the date of the Court Office organizes a schedule of fees and expenses accruing to the Treasury at the end of each month, sends it to the financial services for collection in accordance with the law of collecting public funds.
2. If the payment with the relationship of these fees and expenses after sending financial table to the Divan Court financial news to avoid duplicate payment.
Chapter II penal article 119 sentenced must fees and expenses incurred for the Treasury to pay into a fund money in ten days from the date of acquisition after admonishing referee judicata force or prosecutor or magistrate decided to return to his for four and twenty hours per 100 ls or her fractures were and imprisonment may not exceed six months.
Article 120 the Attorney General applies the installment base set forth in article (53) of the Penal Code, the judicial fees and costs.
Article 121 a convict's arrest counts in excess of their sentence of fee and expense, whether these fees and expenses ruled in a lawsuit that stopped for her mother-in case others preceded his arrest.
Chapter III common provisions article 122 if charges exceed the amount legally due or paid, the Treasury re paid increase or, at the request of the relevant non-graphic or character of the book of the Court or competent judicial Chamber.
Article 123 1-subject to the fees in the event of shortage or increase to four years from the date of the meeting the individuals and the Treasury.
2. subject to judicial security and judicial expenditures or advances the rest of them to five years from the date of acquisition judicata force provision.
Article 124 1. arbitrators and expert witnesses and workers demanding wages and compensation and transitional expenses as long as the lawsuit list, do not increase this period to two months.
2. If the bit in the proceedings before the expiry of this period are due on these rights within the remainder of the deadline.
Article 125 finish work and judicial insurance law promulgated by Legislative Decree No 105/history of 4-10-1953 and its amendments.
Article 126 this law shall be published in the Official Gazette and take effect ninety days after the date of its release.
Damascus in 26-7-1431 Hijri to Gregorian 7-7-2010
President Bashar Al-Assad mz
Search Translated Laws of Syria