Read the untranslated law here: http://parliament.gov.sy/arabic/index.php?node=201&nid=16329&RID=-1&Last=10058&First=0&CurrentPage=3&Vld=-1&Mode=&Service=-1&Loc1=&Key1=&SDate=&EDate=&Year=&Country=&Num=&Dep=-1&
Act 16 for 2012 President Medical Association Act based on the provisions of the Constitution, approved by Parliament at its meeting dated 5-5-1433 h 28-3-2012 m.
Issued: article 1A. wording means this law explained by each: Ministry: the Ministry of health.
Minister: Minister of health.
General Conference: General Conference of Syrian Arabic Republic's doctors ' Union.
Guild: the Guild of physicians in Arabic Republic of Syria.
Captain: Captain of the Syrian Arabic Republic doctors.
Council: the Council of the bar.
Section: Guild branch in each of the provinces of the Syrian Arabic Republic.
Branch Council elected Council with the branch.
Advisory: an advisory body composed of Union Council and heads of section.
Public authority: General Administration section.
Joint Committee: a Joint Committee of members from the Ministry of health and the Council of the bar.
Member: Syrian Arab doctor affiliated with one of the branches of the Guild and recorded in the annual schedule.
System: the rules of procedure of the Guild.
Doctors in the military medical service: doctors volunteer officers and doctors and contractors pursuant to Act No 50 of 2004 in ministries of defence and of the Interior and the armed forces.
B the medical profession scientific career to achieve general social purpose of humanitarian service protect community members from diseases, treatment and rehabilitation.
C is a doctor "by virtue of this law, everyone who got a degree in medicine from a medical school in the Syrian Arabic Republic or equivalent from other medical certificates after its acquisition on Syrian General secondary certificate or equivalent.
Chapter one objectives article Medical Association 2A. Syrian Arabic Republic doctors comprise workers in the following sectors (health – higher education – military medical services – private) registered in the Guild table one Union City status.
The Union enjoys. personality and administrative and financial autonomy and has established branches "in the provinces in accordance with the provisions of this law.
Article 3 professional scientific social planning Medical Association founder according to the provisions of the Constitution of the Syrian Arabic Republic.
Article 4 the Union works in collaboration with official and popular in Syrian Arabic Republic to achieve the following objectives: 1. pursuit of health development in the Syrian Arabic Republic and participate in the development of health projects that lead to the achievement of comprehensive development.
2. support for the health sector and strengthen its role to ensure health insurance for total community members.
3. raise the medical profession and upgrading to meet the requirements of scientific development and social justice.
4. contribution to the study of practice regulations and legislation relating to public health and medical services and health development plans.
5. contribute to the planning of curricula in medical schools and other colleges, medical schools and health in the Syrian Arabic Republic upgraded to serve the basic needs of health and social and scientific lltzor.
6. educational and training courses for doctors.
7. establish scientific libraries in the Union Center and its affiliates.
8. activate scientific research and compile and publish books and medical studies and the publication of magazines and brochures to raise the level of scientific and professional members.
11. representation of the Union in general medicine and certificate of competence tests and exam equivalent certificates.
10. participate in the planning and supervision of health programmes in different media.
11. establishment of links to specialized medical supervision.
12. to strengthen social and cultural ties among members.
13. promote cooperative medical work and strive to provide work for doctors.
14. elevating the moral and material doctors and defend their rights relating to practice and provide economic and social services to them to ensure that they benefit from the old-age, disability and death compensation and severance and assistance in case of illness and emergency incidents and create housing and cooperative associations clubs guarantee funds in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
15. keep Arab medical heritage and highlighting its impact on present civilization and the definition of the world.
16. meetings and seminars and conferences and participate in the Syrian Arabic Republic and abroad and affiliation to the Arabic and international medical associations and linkages and collaboration with global health organizations and Arabic and international physicians and work with it to Arabic Ummah and emancipation in the world.
Article 5 the syndicate all work that achieves its objectives set forth in the preceding article within the laws and regulations in force.
Chapter II register in the Union and loss of membership and retrieve article 6 requires Member registration in the Student Union to be: 1. enjoy medical fitness eligible for practising.
2. enjoy Syrian Arabic nationality.
3. pregnant "doctor" under the provisions of this law, registered at the Ministry.
4. not to be convicted of a felony or misdemeanor infamous incompatible with the duties of the profession.
5. non-beveled named Union for some reason track.
Article 7A. volunteer doctors are entitled to military medical services Union affiliation.
. Doctors volunteers armed forces and army doctors who perform military service with all rights and duties stipulated in this law do not interfere with the military laws and regulations.
C who were alienated doctors right. in the case of the Syrian Arabic Republic Association aliaradi return to the Union in accordance with the provisions of article 6 of this law.
Article 8 a registration request is submitted to the section in the province that wants a doctor to work with documents that prove the required conditions.
B on board section to decide within two weeks from the submission due date alihwala consider the request accepted.
C in case accept the request or as acceptable score doctor student Guild records registration after paying legal fees to the funds.
Article 9 a. the branch Council resolution is required to reject the request for registration to be reasoned and registration student is entitled to object to this decision to the Board within two weeks from the date of written resolution skinny.
B Guild Council objection dismissed within one month from the date of registration in the Midwest where segregation is Guild during this period as a tacit decision to accept the objection.
C the subject of Guild Council resolution cassation before the Supreme Court's Civil Chamber.
Article 10 section chief accepted doctor swears oath: "I swear by Allah almighty anao'di job fairly and squarely and to maintain confidentiality and respect their laws and regulations."
Article 11 Union Branch Council published during the month of April of each year a "باسماءالاعضاء who performed all fees they ranked the previous year and since its early years, the order of the alphabet on each nor any physician may not be named in this table that medicine unless you pay fees and published his name in a later schedule at his expense if kicked after posting table as disagreeing because pharmacies no prescription of a doctor whose name was not published in this table or table later, Each offense carries responsibility in accordance with the legal provisions concerning the exercise of the profession.
Article 12 by the Registrar to request transfer of registration to any branch wants to go to work by request to the Council that section after payment implications of the previous section the date of a transfer request, and neither has the work on the new section unless moves recorded to that branch.
Article 13 the Member loses membership and delete his name from the register of the Guild and the doctors table in one of the following conditions: in the event of death.
B If you cancel registered at the Ministry under the medical professions or delete his name from the register of practising under the provisions of this law.
C If the late payment of all charges on him more than one year and 30 days to inform the book warning of his Guild branch.
D if his Syrian Arabic Republic moved out permanently.
. If a condition of the registration conditions set forth in this law.
And, with the exception of: 1. leaving Syrian Arabic Republic to jurisdiction or because of alaivadawalaaarh, maintain their registration in the Guild for five years provided that highlight the supporting documentation and payment of fees prescribed by the rules of procedure.
2. either the Syrian Arabic Republic who leave to work for a period exceeding five years, consequent to pay three times the charges for operating within the Syrian Arabic Republic while their membership in the Union, provided they continue to practice without the benefit of a common fund and revenue reports.
Article 14 a. loss of membership by paragraphs (b – c – d – e) of the preceding article may request re-recorded when go away adtali loss and reasons in this case pay fees doubling on new affiliated welathatsb pensionable period of loss and support needed to take over the tasks of Association and applied to the application for registration in respect of deadlines and practice remedies on application for registration.
B taking into account the causes of loss of membership registration for doctors from military medical services after paying fees on new affiliated welathatsb pensionable period of loss in the time needed to take over the tasks of Association.
Chapter III provisions article 15 required medical profession who yzaolmhnh medicine to be affiliated to the Guild and registered in Ministry and hold a license to practice in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
Article 16 non-Syrians doctors may practice in Syrian Arabic Republic should meet the following conditions.
1. the conditions 1, 3, 4 of article 6 of this law.
2. don't be deprived of practising for a reason.
3. get a work permit from the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour.
4. annual leave practice issued by the Ministry after approval by the Council of the Guild.
5. to allow their systems of reciprocity.
6. get azenalakamh from the Ministry of the Interior.
Chapter IV obligations of doctor article 17 1. To comply with the conditions for practising the law of medical professions and the limits of the tariff treatment and wages medical examinations.
2. to adhere to medical ethics and traditions of the profession and maintain the sanctity of the message of humanity to the medical profession.
3. to maintain the secrets that keep them because of his profession and avoids avshao'haala in cases under the laws in force.
4. to take into account the rules of cooperation and mutual respect in behavioral relationships.
5. do not bye action contrary to the dignity of the profession and that excluded doctor practice in violation of regulations and laws in force and to observe balasttababat and recognized scientific methods.
6. failure of diagnostic work bye doctor or therapy is not about competence only ambulatory cases and may not advertise another jurisdiction is contained in the Ministry's licensing and refrain from using improper methods of advertising and promotion under Board ahalthali of behavior.
7. the physician may express an opinion or advice awavadh written contrary to another fellow saw to ensure not to harm the relations of fellowship or arts practice.
8. to commit to use reports and trade recipes and if he disagrees that referred to the Board of behavior.
9. the therapeutic work and supervised directly to syndicate right violators and their aghalakamakn requested by the Ministry and the closure by the prosecution.
10. notify the Union in writing when accepting any Office or membership in any organization or Federation or Association of physicians, whether Arab or international.
Article 18 doctors resort to the relevant branch Board if a professional disagreement resolved amicably if resolved in the section at the request of either party be referred to the Council of the bar.
Chapter v General Conference of the Guild and powers article 19 a. Guild General Conference is the highest authority and consists of: 1. the members of the Council of the bar and back.
2. members of the boards of branches.
3. Members-Union congresses.
B continue the mandate of the General Conference for five years.
Article 20 in the case of loss of one member-Union congresses membership for whatever reason solves the next Member votes.
Article 21a. specialized Guild General Conference will: 1. election of the members of the Council of the bar and the Treasury may elect a captain or member of the Board for more than two consecutive terms.
2. approve the general policy of the Union and its action plan and follow up their implementation.
3. discussion and adoption of the annual report of the Council of the bar and believe the final accounts of the past year after the accounts Inspector's report and endorse the following year budget proposed by the Council of the bar.
4. set the legal accounts Inspector undisturbed.
5. determine dues in the financial system, as well as determine the percentage contribution of each branch in balancing the Niqab.
6. the recall of Captain and Union Council or one of its members by a two-thirds majority of the members of the Conference.
7. resolving differences between the Bar Council and the Councils of branches.
8. adoption of the rules of procedure and the financial and staff regulations and cooperation funds retirement and other central systems proposed by the Trade Union Council welatatbr these systems a window only after the ratification of the Prime Minister and the ratification of these systems during a period not to exceed thirty days from the date of the deposit of Cabinet otherwise considered a window.
9. adoption of the Guild Council proposals to request necessary legislation and submit them to the competent authorities.
10. akrarahadath Union branches or merged according to the provisions of this law.
11. consideration of all Affairs of the medical profession.
B.-Captain General Conference resolutions issued after ratification of the Minister during a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of the deposit of Ministry, but considered the sentence window do not interfere with the laws and regulations in force, and continues through the Guild Council and boards of the branches.
Article 22 a. meet the General Conference call from captain in the following cases: 1. an electoral cycle within thirty days from the date of expiration of the Member sections and councils elections-Union congresses to elect new Union Council.
2. in normal cycle and within 60 days of the end of the financial year to believe the final accounts and budget approval and adoption of the annual report based on the decision of the Council of the Guild.
3. at a special session on the basis of the decision of the Board or upon written request of at least one third of the members of the Conference that identifies this request or resolution of this invitation.
B is calling for General Conference meeting posted on the headquarters and branches.
Article 23 meetings of the General Conference of the Guild is headed by Captain or his Deputy, in case their absence more Guild Council meeting headed by elder.
Article 24a. meetings of the General Conference are not considered legal only in the presence of the absolute majority called not available laadaehwaza Conference for the second time in 15 days, and the second meeting shall be legally "whatever the number of present date may 2nd to call first and make decisions by a majority of the votes of those present and because it is likely the side Chair.
B special meetings of the General Conference are. you hold at the request of one third of the members are legal only in the presence of two thirds of the members of the Conference if the majority in this meeting invitation request considered void.
Not considered a General Conference meetings, c and ordinary and extraordinary legal only in the presence of a representative of the Ministry that invited assets ahead of the meeting at least three days if not attended one or both while conveying the appointment meeting considered legal.
Article 25 General Conference shall elect from among its members the Guild Council members candidates by secret ballot and the relative majority of members present.
Article 26 issuing of Captain General Conference resolutions and disseminate these decisions at the Guild Headquarters under record organized by the Secretary, after its ratification by the Minister no later than (30) days from the date of the deposit of Ministry, but considered the sentence window do not interfere with the laws and regulations in force.
Chapter vi Union Council and terms of article 27 a. Guild is headed by a Council of eleven "of doctors representing the sectors contained in article 2 of this law the rate by at least one member of each sector.
B the candidate for membership is required. the Bar Council to have nationality and profession practice for at least 10 years.
Guild Council mandate. 5 years.
Guild Council elected Dr from among its members a captain and his Deputy, Secretary and Treasurer.
. The captain is required and the Secretary at least full time sabbatical may more than a member of the Council of the bar as needed and defines General Conference this time rules and salaries and compensation.
Article 28 defines the rules for the Guild Guild Council method and the distribution of work among its members.
Article 29 Council jurisdiction over all the Affairs of the profession and in particular the following: 1. implementation of the resolutions of the General Conference.
2. maintaining the principles and traditions of the profession and work to achieve their goals and upgraded and defending the rights of Association and the professional rights of its members and cooperation with Arabic and foreign doctors ' associations and international health organizations consistent with the objectives of the Union.
3. management of work in the Union.
4. propose various central systems projects.
5. the management and investment of funds of the Guild and their property and collection of fees.
6. move the accounts of branches in fulfilment of their obligations towards the Union with a specific mandate from the General Conference for a particular branch in specific cases.
7. request an invitation to convene the General Conference.
8. supervise the work of boards of branches and good control of implementation of the provisions of this law and the decisions of the General Conference.
9. annual action plan and follow up of the Guild.
10. Standardization of the curriculum of behavior and interaction between the branches of the Guild.
11. preparing the draft annual budget and implemented after approval.
12. encourage practise collaboratively and collectively and propose a special system.
13. forming trade union and professional and scientific committees required to achieve their goals.
14. Organization of relations between the Council of the Union Councils of branches and resolve the differences between the boards of branches.
15. access to decisions of public bodies to branches and boards and giving the necessary instructions and cancel what is against the law and regulations and the decisions of the General Conference and the Council of the bar.
16. organizing an annual schedule every year باسماءالاطباء in accordance with the provisions of article 11 of this law.
17. call the general body of any branch of the Guild to meet when necessary.
18. the disposition of appeals brought him on Board decisions subject to appeal to the branches the Council under the provisions of this law.
19. proposal of remuneration of private hospitals and medical and laboratory work, Ray and refer them to the Ministry for approval.
20. a system of weekend and annual leave for doctors after the approval of the Minister.
A legal Board meetings are not only in the presence of the absolute majority of its members.
B decisions. the majority of votes of members present and if a vote is equally divided on which side is likely to chair.
Article 31 a. Guild meetings chaired by Captain represents its decisions implemented and sign contracts that approval and right to litigate on behalf of the Guild.
B acts on behalf of the captain in his absence, his Deputy, in the absence of Deputy Secretary and enjoys the powers of Captain of his absence.
C on the captain and the Secretary and Treasurer of residence in Damascus.
Article 32. If captain or his Center vacated awamin password or Treasurer Board meets to elect a replacement.
B If the Center becomes vacant more than three members of the Board of the Guild for any reason was called the General Conference to elect a replacement and it is done within a maximum period of thirty days from the date of vacancy.
Chapter VII Union branches article 33 Union branch occurs in each province at least doctors enrolled about 500 physician.
Can a Union Division events in each region increases the number of doctors/500/doctor in the scope of work of the section after the approval of the Union branch.
Chapter VIII General Authority for section 34 article consist KIA branch of total physicians enrolled in the branches section over 500 public bodies consists of Member total electoral units representatives and members of the current Member and branch-union congresses of the General Conference and the Board of the previous section to take advantage of their expertise and require a candidate to the general body of career profession for at least five years.
Article 35 General section has the following powers: 1. election of members of the Board section may elect the head of the branch or the branch for more than two consecutive terms.
2. election of the members of the General Conference-Union congresses by integral member of one for every 50 members of its members shall not exceed a total of ten members.
3. the debate on the annual report of the work of the branch Council and approval and submit proposals and recommendations concerning the Affairs of the profession to view on the General Conference or the Council of the bar.
4. believe the final accounts of the past year after the accounts Inspector's report and approve the draft budget next year for submission to the Council of the bar in preparation for presentation to the General Conference.
5. set the legal accounts Inspector undisturbed.
6. impeach the President of the branch or the branch or a member of the Council Board of the branch by a two-thirds majority of its members.
Article 36 public body shall meet at the invitation of the Chairman of the branch in the following cases: 1. an electoral cycle at least fifteen days prior to the date of expiry of the mandate of the branch Council and to elect new members of the branch Council-Union congresses.
2. in normal cycle within 30 days after the end of the financial year to approve the final accounts and approval of the draft budget for next year and discuss the annual report section.
3. in special session: a. Guild Council resolution.
B the implementation of the decision of the Council section.
C based on the request of one third of the members of the general body of the branch at least, to clarify the application of section Council meeting and invite within a week from the date of receipt of the request.
4. General body meetings chaired by head of section awamin or Treasurer in his absence, the largest members of the branch present, otherwise if they call upon the decision of the Council of the Union, if Captain meeting chaired by his presence.
5. the General Assembly is invited to the branch in Guild Branch Headquarters in a modern means of communication.
6. the provisions of paragraphs (a, b) of article 24 of the Act on public meetings with public authority for section replaced by the General Conference and is not considered a legal electoral plenary meeting only in the presence of a representative of the Health Directorate in the province to be invited "assets ahead of time at least fifteen days if attending the meeting date 8.11 notwithstanding.
Chapter IX section Council article 37 a section Council consists of seven. members of doctors representing the sectors that comprise the section referred to in article 2 of this law the rate by at least one member of each sector.
B require that a candidate for membership. Board of the branch of profession practice for at least 10 years.
C section Council elected from among its members a President, Secretary and Treasurer.
The head of the branch needs to be unloaded awamin secret by decision of the Council of the Guild at the suggestion section Council and General Conference determines the rules of this part and full time salary and compensations.
Article 38 section Council mandate for five years.
Article 39 a. If the head of the branch awamin Center becomes vacant or Treasurer section Council meets and elects a replacement.
B If the vacant more than two members of the Center Board section for any reason was called KIA election alternative and complete Board and it is done within a maximum period of thirty days from the date of vacancy.
Article 40 legal section Council meetings shall be the presence of absolute akthrihaadaeh and issue its decisions by a majority of the members present if this vote is probably the side Chair.
Article 41 on the assemblies of communicating branches picture resolutions and decisions of the General Union Council bodies within a week of publication.
Article 42 section chief enjoys the following powers: 1. represents the section headed general body Board meetings and follow up the implementation of resolutions and sign contracts approved by the branch Council and has the right to litigation on behalf of a child.
2. on behalf of the Chief Secretary in his absence, and in the absence of the Secretary Treasurer and enjoys the powers of the President of the section of his absence.
Article 43 section Board has the following powers: 1. implementation of the resolutions of the General Conference and the Council of the bar and its instructions.
2. implementation of the resolutions of the general body.
3. labour administration in the branch.
4. to provide the Union with the necessary information on the situation of Trade Union and professional in the work area of the section and suggest that surround the Union's objectives.
5. adarhamwal branch and its investment and money collection and the collection of fees.
6. propose the annual budget and final account setup section for the past year.
7. the general body meeting of the branch.
8. appointment of representatives branch Council in all areas of the branch in accordance with the provisions of this law.
9. create cooperation funds, savings and housing doctors in accordance with the regulations established for the Guild.
10. under and accept الاطباءواعلام Union Council.
11. Member rights and protection of professional care and concern for their duties and monitor their behavior.
12. estimation of wage disputes.
13. chapter in every controversy or dispute between doctors.
14. designation of the President and members of the updated committees in the branch and inform the Council of the bar.
15. submission of proposals that would raise the level of the medical profession.
16. strengthening social and cultural links between the members of the branch in accordance with the provisions of this law.
17. the branch Council decision from amongst the members of the general body representing it in every hospital.
Chapter ten elect Union institutions article 44. speaking at the beginning of each election cycle by a decision of the Board of physicians in electoral units branch branches that over 500 members.
B medical electoral unit composed. Group of doctors enrolled in the branch so that at least its membership (100) doctor.
C registered doctors are distributed. in section on Electoral Council units section at the beginning of each election cycle from the true Guild.
Dr medical electoral unit meets to elect their representatives to the body section during the fifteen days preceding the opening of candidacy for membership of the branch Council complement.
. Medical electoral unit shall elect their representatives to the body section by one representative of each twenty members and forces the number to 20 when he reached fifteen above and delete the increase if the number below that.
Guild Council. instructions governing elections.
Article 45 Council determines the date of elections representatives of electoral units and medical directors of branches and members-Union congresses and call for these elections by a decision of the Council section KIA also calls for election of members of the sect members-Union congresses.
Article 46. open candidacy for membership section Council and completed before the deadline for general body meeting fifteen days and lasts for five days and doesn't accept the nomination request after the deadline.
B is under nomination. book provided by the candidate to the President of the Board of the branch and the branch office records indicating which sector belongs.
C applications branch Council checks. and advertising Branch Chief within three days from the closure of the nomination accepted candidates apply on the Bulletin Board in the Branch Office.
D candidate entitled unnamed object before the appellate court branch status within forty-eight hours from the date the objection court within twenty four hours.
Article 47.-Captain invites the General Conference convened election cycle within thirty days from the date of expiration of member affiliates and councils elections-Union congresses and continues filtering within ten days from the date of the call duration after nomination request personal and company.
B is under nomination. book offer particular candidate to Captain directly or through head office Syndicat records branch.
Guild Council checks. nominations and announce the captain within three days of the closure of the nomination candidates nomination requirements are available on the Bulletin Board at the Union headquarters and in its branches, are entitled to the unnamed candidate to object to the Court of Cassation within three days from the date the objection court within three days.
Article 48 would accept the nomination of one of the branches or complementary membership Councils who sentenced prevention of conduct or criminal or misdemeanour Punishment Act is incompatible with the duties of the profession and honor only after rehabilitation.
Article 49 electoral sectors means contained in article 2 of this law and in other materials: 1. Ministry workers: doctors, according to the State employment statute or labor law in the Ministry and independent public bodies and directorates.
2. working in the Ministry of higher education: are doctors of the faculty members and employees on the Ministry of higher education and their universities and institutions as well as contracted by decades of work in them.
3. military medical workers: doctors are volunteers and employees and contractors in the defense and interior ministries and the armed forces.
4. workers in the private sector: are doctors of Union members in the Syrian Arabic Republic.
Article 50 sectors contained in paragraph (a) of article (37) in provincial branches at the rate of at least one member of each of these sectors.
Article 51 the Council section at the beginning of every election cycle a باسماءالاطباء according to the sectors to which they belong.
Article 52 sets out rules for the Guild how to enact election takes place.
Chapter XI the resolve Conference and Union Councils and its article 53 shall be by decision of the Cabinet of General Conference resolution and the Council of the Union Councils of branches and bodies composed of representatives of electoral units in case of deviation from any of these boards or agencies for tasks and goals.
Article 54 a. in case the Union Council or Board resolution section conference call by Prime Minister General or public body section within fifteen days of the decision to elect new Union Council solution or a new branch in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
B in case the branch Union Council Council resolution inviting KIA new Council elected branch within fifteen days of the decision of the solution.
C in case not to invite the General Conference or the public authority within the period mentioned in paragraphs (a) and (b) called the decision of the Prime Minister a temporary Council of the Guild or the original terms of reference of the Board exercises the branch itself also called retirement Cabinet monitor in three months.
Dr temporarily the functions of the General Conference of the Guild and Guild Council membership exercises his powers and branches and Treasury.
. Temporarily "station of the general body of sect and exercises his powers total Guild Council members and members of the sect.
Guild Council. a meeting of those bodies in paragraphs (d) and (e) and sets the agenda for the meeting and the captain invited and chaired the meeting.
Chapter XII Financial Affairs article 55 is the Union and each of its affiliates an annual budget estimate and final account.
Article 56 section imports consist of: 1. dues received from members.
2. الاعضاءواعاده registration registration fees.
3. application fees fee estimate.
4. Government and private grants and subsidies in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
5. money and real estate rents.
6. the Governing Council's monetary fines of behavior for the Fund.
7. all other charges levied and apportioned by the general body members.
8. percentage of revenues from the various medical reports section.
Article 57 the Union imports consist of: 1. Government and private donations and subsidies in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
2. benefits of real estates and rents.
3. transfer fee members among the branches.
4. contribution of branches.
5. all other fees collected from members, determined by the General Conference.
6. fines disciplinary councils.
7. update the graphic when you license private hospitals, and when new medical centres and license determines the rules this value in coordination with the Ministry and the Ministry of finance.
8. the price value prescription requiring public and private hospitals to purchase from the Guild.
Article 58 the amounts of fees contained in the preceding two articles and how to collect it and consequent defaults payment of disciplinary measures in the internal and financial regulations and rules of the Guild.
Article 59 each branch contribute a percentage of imports in full Union budget and determines the General Conference this contribution and has the right to modify some sections in the light of their financial situation and needs.
Article 60 the fiscal year of the Guild and its branches in the first month of January and ends on the last month of December of each year.
Chapter XIII in behavioural Council article 61 composes in every branch of the Nursing Council of Guild Member's trial because of breaches of professional duties or conduct or violation of the provisions of this law or the rules of procedure or practice law popup or committing actually undermine the dignity and honour of the profession or if judged by a Court of a felony or misdemeanor concluded disgraceful acts or behaviour not related to professional duties or behavioral.
Article 62 compose the Board of behavior in section by the Minister in accordance with the following: 1. not below the rank of judge President of the Court of Justice Minister calls start as President.
2. doctor of Ministry not less than duration of career profession ten years designated by the Minister.
3. three members designated by the Council to have at least one of them from the section on what the profession must not be less than ten years.
Article 63 of Council resolutions resume section of behavior to the Board of the Central Union of behavior based in Damascus.
Article 64 compose the Central behavioural Council decision of the Minister in accordance with the following: 1. at least Counsellor judge designated by the Minister of Justice.
2. doctor of Ministry at least a practice profession ten years designated by the Minister.
3. three doctors nominated by the Bar Council to be one of them at least Guild Council that don't say a lawful profession for ten years.
Article 65. called the Minister in all of its resolutions referred to in articles (62-64) a synonym for "both the President and members of the Board of behavior and the Central Council on the proposal of the competent authority named a principal.
B reserve member. in the Council's membership of behavior in the absence of the Member.
Article 66 the case before the Council of behavior by Captain or Chief either automatically or upon a complaint or written news or at the request of the doctor who sees himself inappropriately charge position it wishes to put this charge under estimate behavioural behavioural Council Board to initiate proceedings within two months from the date of the disciplinary proceedings instituted and the complainant's right turn without complaint to the judicial authority if the subject of the complaint "offence" punishable by composing In this Bill.
Article 67 shall not refer doctor on Board of behavior only after hearing his statement by Captain or Chief or unscrupulous one if the failure the doctor called to attend shall be referred to the Board of behavior without hearing his statement.
Article 68 shall be referred to the Board of behavior to be tried has behavioral side every doctor sentenced final penalty or compensation in criminal or civil court matters affecting his integrity or honour or competence or contrary to law practice and every court ruling punishing the right doctor to report a copy of this judgment to the President of the section which follows his doctor.
Article 69 disciplinary penalties that behavioural one sentence Board: 1. the alarm without registration or recording in a book sent to the doctor.
2. a reproof to the Board of behavior.
3. monetary fine ranging from (5000-30000) SP have in civil compensation is paid to the branch.
4. Prevention of practising "for a period of three years.
5. Prevention of practising "and cancellation of Guild and from the register of doctors.
Article 70. Council meetings secret of behavior may publish verdicts unless that breach included.
B to complained to bring himself and his doctor astazao to be assisted by counsel to defend him.
Judgement of the Council c explanation of behavior.
Article 71 for behavioural or at the request of the Board complained that decides hearing witnesses.
B If a witness present, attend by prosecutors and then attended and refrained from giving testimony or false testimony saw requests on behalf of the appropriate legal action.
Article 72. to ask President responded complained والاعضاءاو someone for reasons stipulated in the law on judges.
B separate the Civil Chamber of the Court of appeal in reply according to assets of judges.
C If nshaan accept restitution or composition cannot withdrawal of behavior of alrdvaa assigned to the Minister of Justice or the Minister or Board of the branch or Guild Council member jurisdiction replaces the retiring member and accepted by the Council.
Article 73. decisions of the Board of behavior or face as adversarial.
B behavioural Council decisions for ten days beginning from the day after sentencing any litigant or the day following the date of the sentence say a court order issued.
C is the Central behavioural decisions. concluded but which was attached to "prevent the doctor from practising and cancellation they accept the Cassation Court of Cassation, Criminal Chamber within the border and due to this Court.
Article 74 implementing provisions issued by disciplinary boards after becoming concluded by the Ministry and the public prosecutor.
Article 75 if a doctor gave a felony or misdemeanour prosecution shall inform the President of the Union's branch in charge of public proceedings and decision summary of the final decision issued.
Board resolutions are recorded in a special register of behavior section in the file for the doctor and notify the Guild.
Chapter XIV wage disputes article 77. in the event of disagreement between doctor and patient or one of his relatives on the amount of wages, whether there is prior agreement on alagoram do not need to submit the dispute to a stakeholder Board section by reviewing courts.
B the Council should decide on the dispute within one month of submission to him.
C the branch Council. conciliation between the parties in accordance with the limits established for medical and wage tariff. under decision.
D the Board to reach its decision. in this regard aliatrav conflict by registered letter.
Chapter XV appeal decisions of the syndicate and its affiliates article 78 taking into account the provisions contained in this law: a public authority for decisions of the branch and the branch Board of appeal by appeal to the Court of appeal of the centre section and an appeal to the competent court in accordance with the origins and appeal dates planned for primitive provisions in the code of civil procedure and adopt decisions study room after hearing submissions by stakeholders and be concluded.
B.-third right general body members section challenging the validity of convening body section and in the outcome of elections or the validity of its decisions before the competent court of appeal within fifteen days from the date of commencement of session or election or decision and the Court of appeal within fifteen days after the decision to contract.
Article 79, taking into account the provisions contained in this law section Council decisions could be challenged before the Council of the Guild.
Article 80 a. Guild Council and General Conference decisions subject to appeal the civil Cassation Chamber of the Court of Cassation and an appeal to the Court of Cassation in accordance with origins and appeal dates established by law and the Supreme Court of Cassation decision concluded.
B.-third General Conference members are entitled to challenge the validity of the General Conference or in its elections or health decisions result in front of the Civil Court of Cassation Chamber during the same period referred to in the preceding paragraph, the Court of appeal within fifteen days ' decision to contract.
Article 81 if the competent court challenge regarding the validity of convening plenary section or General Conference barred their resolutions and if challenged regarding the validity of the election returned the call to the contested elections within 30 days from the date of the communication of the result of the appeal to the Board of the relevant branch or Guild Council, as the case may be.
Chapter XVI transitional provisions article 82 public and doctors Syrian Arabic Republic Palestinian residents who are registered with the general body of Arab doctors treated the Palestinian refugees in Syria.
Article 83 if time for Union work under the provisions of the law of the State or the public sector workers are disarming Guild Council decision after approval by the public authority and, in this case continues to receive a salary and compensations that were earned from who he worked with and the decision of the General Conference shall grant other damages from the Union fund duration is disarming in the Guild of actual services eligible for promotion.
Article 84 a. exempt property and funds of the Guild and its affiliates from all taxes and fees and stamp duties and the municipality except for investment projects undertaken by the Guild.
B shall arrest the syndicate headquarters. or the headquarters branches and interests regarding the profession otherwise reservation may yet invite the captain الاطباءاو Chapter President or designee.
Article 85 governing boards of tanks of retired doctors within three months from the date of the loss of membership of اسماءالاطباء include "tables Dresser who lost membership in the Guild and a practicing them all for prestigious profession pension or compensation and declares these tables in the Billboard all branches for three months during which can oppose such relationship للاطباءاصحاب algdaolamam Treasury Board and this Council to decide on such requests within one month of submitting the objection.
Article 86 the right pension begins and end outstanding services since the doctor Cabinet Council resolution retirement retirement.
Article 87. if returned the doctor who lost his membership and called again for the Guild, earns his pension on the basis of previous services included to the new duration spent in practising due fees after assets.
B does not benefit from the provision of the preceding paragraph of the ever receive compensation only after the compensation fund of the Treasury.
Article 88 the Guild contractors workers subject to conditions the provisions of labour law and social security.
Article 89 with alakhlalbahakam this law continues to work with the financial systems and internal provisions to amend within three months from the date of entry into force of this law.
Article 90 is doctors registered in the Guild at the entry into force of this law, registered in the Union.
Article 91 repealed law (31) 16-8-1981 date and repeal all provisions contrary to this law.
Article 92 this law shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Damascus in 6-5-1433 Hijri to Gregorian 29-3 -2012.
President Bashar Al-Assad
Search Translated Laws of Syria