Read the untranslated law here: http://parliament.gov.sy/arabic/index.php?node=201&nid=15125&RID=-1&Last=10058&First=0&CurrentPage=2&Vld=-1&Mode=&Service=-1&Loc1=&Key1=&SDate=&EDate=&Year=&Country=&Num=&Dep=-1&
Law 6 of 2013 dental profession regulation of the President of the Republic based on the Constitution, approved by Parliament at its meeting dated 20/5/1434 31/3/2013.
Issued: article 1 wording means this law explained beside each: Ministry: the Ministry of health.
Minister: Minister of health.
General Conference: General hwalmo'tmr Dental Association in the Syrian Arabic Republic.
Guild: Dental Association in the Syrian Arabic Republic.
Captain: dentists in Syrian Arabic Republic.
Union Council: hwalmgls elected by the General Conference.
Section: Guild branch in each of the provinces of the Syrian Arabic Republic.
Branch Council elected Council of body section.
Advisory: an advisory body composed of Union Council and heads of branches.
Director: total registered members in the branch.
Member: Syrian Arab dentist affiliated with one of the branches of the Guild and recorded in the annual schedule.
Body section: total members of the Board of the branch, wemmthlwalohdat elected Trade Union Histadrut Council members each in the wires.
Joint Committee: a Joint Committee of members from the Ministry of health and the Council of the bar.
Rules: the rules of procedure of the Guild.
Chapter one Dental Association and objectives article 2 composing dentists in Syrian Arabic Republic one Professional Association its Damascus enjoys legal personality and financial and administrative independence and entitled to possess movable and immovable property and may establish branches in the provinces in accordance with the provisions of this law.
Article 3 occupational regulation Dental Association social science founder in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution of the Republic alarbihalsorih.
Article 4 the Union works in collaboration with official and popular actors and the Syrian Arabic Republic Union to achieve goals and the following tasks: 1. to contribute to the development of medical work in Syrian Arabic Republic Sunni.
2. support for the health sector and strengthen its role.
3. raise the dental profession and the advancement of scientific level to serve the health, social and economic progress of society.
4. to organize cooperative dentistry and strive to provide employment for dentists.
5. defending the rights of dental practice and social science services to them to ensure that they benefit from the old-age, disability and death compensation and assistance in case of illness and accidents and emergency housing cooperative associations and clubs and opening supermarkets guarantee funds and savings and loans and emergency and disaster and everything happening of similar funds and projects.
6. strengthen social and cultural ties among members.
7. establish scientific libraries in the Union Center and its affiliates.
8. activate scientific research and translation of books and publication of books and magazines and dental studies and flyers to raise the level of scientific and professional members.
9. educational and training courses and exhibitions and scientific conferences for dentists.
10. contributing to the planning of the curriculum in faculties of dentistry and dental health colleges and curriculum in Syrian Arabic Republic upgraded to serve the basic needs of health and social and economic development.
11. representation in the committees empowered to modify dental certificates, in all fields of dentistry in the ministries and bodies concerned.
12. contributing to the establishment and development of laws and regulations concerning the practice of dentistry and implemented 13. Medical specialty links events for all dental specialties.
14. hold meetings, conferences, seminars and participate within the territory of the Syrian Arabic Republic.
15. participation in conferences outside the territory of the Syrian Arabic Republic.
16. dating links and cooperation with global health organizations and medical professional unions and work with international and Arabic for Arabic Ummah and issues of freedom and justice in the world.
17. the Union is entitled to join the Arabic and international federations and organizations for dentists.
Chapter II register in the Union and loss of membership and retrieve article 5 aladotalb alnkabhan registration required: 1. enjoy medical fitness eligible for practising.
2. enjoy sex alarbihalsorihaumn.
3. hold a degree in dentistry and registered at the Ministry.
4. a criminal penalty unbound nefarious aognhah incompatible with the duties of the profession.
5. non-beveled named Union for some reason track.
Article 6 a. The House passed registration request section in the province that wants aladawalaml with documents proving the availability requirements. B on board section to decide within one month from the date of submission to him and not consider acceptable. C in case the application awaatbarh acceptable score aladotalb Guild records registration after paying legal fees to the funds.
Article 7A. The branch Council resolution is required to reject the request for registration to be reasoned and recording student is entitled to object to this decision to the Board within two weeks from the date notified in writing the decision. B Guild Council objection dismissed within two months from the date of registration in the Midwest where segregation is Guild in that time implied decision to accept the objection. C is subject to appeal to the Guild Council resolution Civil Chamber of the Court of Cassation.
Article 8 aladwalmkbol branch Council swears oath: (I swear by Almighty God epithets fairly and squarely and to maintain confidentiality and respect their laws and regulations).
Article 9 Union Council published during the month of October of each year a table with the names of the members who performed all the charges on them for that year and that its first lucky years by alphabets in each branch and who shall not be named improbable in the dental profession to engage table unless he pays the fees and publishes his name later if expense schedules kicked after posting schedule and all contrary to that is a violation of the legal provisions concerning the exercise of the profession.
Lladwalmsgl to request transfer of registration to any branch wishes to go to work and lengthen to once every two years to the same branch with a request to the Council that section after payment implications of the previous section the date of a transfer request and does not work on the new section yhaklh unless section registered moves in accordance with the provisions of the rules of procedure of the Guild and Guild Council may by a reasoned decision to exclude special situations.
Article 11 a. Loses aladoadoith and delete his name from sglalnkabh and table of dentists in one of the following conditions: 1. in case of death.
2. If cancel its registration in Ministry under the medical professions aushtab his name from the register of practising under the provisions of this law.
3. If the transfer of work outside the territory of the Syrian Arabic Republic welaidkhl the provisions of this paragraph the towing to study wenkharg outgoing awalakhtsas awalaivad awalaaarh, vialnkabh register kept for seven years provided regular supporting certification documentation highlighting redemption fees alkanonihvi every year on the basis of due process.
4. If a condition of the registration conditions set forth in this law.
5. If it achieves the required points within the programme of rehabilitation and training headquarters by Guild Council and Ministry certification. B be the organ in membership delayed commenting on the tsdidkafah of the annual fee in accordance with the provisions of article 9 of this law.
Article 12 exempted from the provisions of paragraph 3 of article 11 of this law who wish to continue the registration fee to be paid on the dais resident outside the territory of the Syrian Arabic Republic and all Union funds that determines the amount of the fees and General Conference that at least 75% share of retirement wardrobe from these fees.
Article 13 shall have his membership under paragraphs 2-3-4-5/11/of this law may request re-recorded when disappear the reasons that led to the loss of membership and in this case the due fees associated with the new re-registration of the branch was registered and don't count a lost pensionable membership and all the necessary support to take over the tasks of Association and applied to the application for registration in respect of deadlines and remedies on application for registration.
Chapter III provisions dentist practising article 14 a. Dental profession scientific career to achieve general social purpose of humanitarian service protect community members from diseases of oral maxillofacial and dental treatment. B is a dentist by virtue of this law degree in dentistry from a dental faculties in Syrian Arabic Republic UMA equivalent.
Article 15 a. Your dentist may not be engaged in the profession, unless he is an associate of the Union after registering and receiving a license to practice in accordance with the regulations in force. B. considered a dentist in government departments and institutions and the public sector homzaolh of the profession and must be preceded by registration of the trade union assets.
Article 16 is excluded from the provisions of article/5/paragraph/2/.
Dentists may non-Syrians and Arabs non-Arab Union provisional registration and practice in Syrian Arabic Republic in accordance with the laws and regulations in force without the Member rights provided that the practice to jurisdiction in one of the recognized jurisdictions after approval annually from the Council of the bar, and pays this fee shall be determined by the Board.
Chapter IV obligations and rights of behavioral dentist. duties of dentist: 1. to comply with the conditions stipulated in the law profession ymzaolh practicing medical professionals limits prescribed for processing fees fees tariff and medical examinations.
2. to abide by medical ethics and traditions of the profession and honor and away from commercial exploitation and each affects the sanctity of the message of humanity.
3. to maintain the secrets that keep them because of his profession and avoid disclosing except in the cases under the laws in force.
4. the rules of cooperation and mutual respect in behavioral relationships.
5. not to take any action contrary to the dignity of the profession and that women aren't allowed to practise in violation of regulations and laws in force and to observe balasttababat and recognized scientific methods.
6. to abide in his private clinic aumrksh your use of Sunni reports and trade recipes.
7. to commit to attending conferences and symposiums held by the Guild and scientific activities in its branches within the established rules of the descriptive.
8. inform the Union in writing when accepted any position in any organization's membership awathad augmaih for dentists whether Arab audolih. B rights of the dentist: 1. practice and work in State institutions and teaching in universities and colleges.
2. not inspected during its incorporation and not to inspect his health aomo'ssth and don't question him only after informing the Chief to attend the auikelf of unscrupulous dentists.
3. be punished with the punishment provided for by the laws and regulations in force both assaulted him during the exercise of his profession, or exercise.
Article 18 the dentists have recourse to the relevant branch Board if among them occupational dispute to resolve it amicably if resolved in the section at the request of either party be referred to the Board for processing and decision making.
Chapter v General Conference of the Guild and powers article 19 a. Guild General Conference top bid where body consists of: 1. the former Council members.
2. members of the Board of Directors and elected Trade Union branches.
3. the members of the General Conference-Union congresses.
4. retirement wardrobe supervisor. B continue the mandate of the General Conference for five years.
Article 20 a. specialized Union General Conference the following: 1. election of the members of the Council of the bar.
2. adoption of the action plan and follow up of the Guild.
3. discuss and approve annual reports and budget and final accounts certification for the past year after the report of the Inspector of the accounts and the adoption of a draft budget for the next fiscal year proposed by the Council of the bar.
4. approve the internal and financial regulations, and regulations concerning cooperation funds and savings and health and social solidarity fund for members and their families and other central systems aimed at elevating the profession on the one hand and on the other hand, aladomn rights and does not consider these systems a window only after the ratification of the Minister, be ratified during a period not to exceed thirty days from the date of filing cabinet and not considered a window and if he refuses ratification, the Council of the bar of the right to appeal the Minister's decision in accordance with the provisions of Article/7/paragraph/c/of this law.
5. approve Union Council proposals to request necessary legislation and submit them to the competent authorities.
6. set the legal accounts Inspector undisturbed.
7. the General Conference shall be entitled to impeach the captain or the Council of the bar anyone from its members at the request of at least five members of the General Conference and not impeach only the absolute majority of the members of the Conference attendees provided at least a majority of the members of the Conference.
8. resolving differences between the Bar Council and the Councils of branches.
9. ratification of the dues owed to dentists Syrians and Arabs and foreigners proposed by the Council of the bar.
10. new branches of the Guild events pursuant to article 32 of this law.
11. specify the percentage contribution of each branch in the Union budget. B the issue of Captain General Conference resolutions and pursued with stakeholders through the Guild Council and boards of the branches.
Article 21 a. The General Conference shall meet at the invitation of the captain on the decision of the Council of the bar in the following cases: 1. an electoral cycle within thirty days from the date of expiration of provincial Council elections-Union congresses branches and members of the General Conference and to discuss the reports of the Council of the bar and take the necessary decisions and electing new Union Council.
2. in the ordinary course during the first trimester mutilated in order to discuss the annual report of the Council of the bar, and believe the final accounts for the past financial year and approval of the new budget and general directions for the annual work plan.
3. at a special session on the basis of a decision of the Council of the bar at the request of one third of the members to mean General Conference at least, that determines the resolution very awaltalb call. B is calling for a meeting of the General Conference posted in Guild headquarters and its branches and inform members in writing by at least two weeks before the branch boards.
Article 22 chairs meetings of the General Conference of the Union, Captain aonaebh in case of their absence the Secretary shall preside and if not accomplished more Guild Council members present.
Article 23A. no legal meetings of the General Conference are considered only in the presence of the absolute majority (half plus one) of its members, if available, the meeting of the General Conference an hour after the legal deadline to at least one third of the audience members, and decisions of the General Conference by a majority of the votes of those present, because it is likely the side Chair. B is not considered special General Conference meetings at the request of one third of the members are legal only in the presence of two-thirds of the members of the General Conference, if there is no such majority at the meeting invitation request considered void. A.No General Conference meetings and regular, special and only legal representative from the Ministry that invited assets ahead of the meeting at least three days, and if you did not attend the meeting date 8.11 notwithstanding.
Article 24 a General Conference elected among its members the new Guild Council candidates by secret ballot and the relative majority of members present. Shall adawalmgls filtration. for more than two consecutive terms.
Chapter vi Union Council and terms section 25A. handles the Guild Board is composed of eleven members. B the candidate for membership is required. the Council of the bar to practice the profession for at least ten years, and have had a Union job. Guild Council mandate, c for five years. Guild Council elected Dr from among its members the captain and vice captain, Secretary and Treasurer.
. Permissible unloaded Captain aowahad the most inhuman of Guild members, and the General Conference determines the rules this time and time and salary compensation.
Article 26 establishes rules for the Guild Guild Council method and the distribution of work among its members.
Article 27 the Board's jurisdiction includes everything related to the Affairs of the profession and in particular the following: 1. implementation of the resolutions of the General Conference.
2. the invitation to convene the General Conference.
3. labour administration in the Union and develop a uniform system for workers in the Union and its affiliates.
4. propose draft Central systems.
5. the Union funds and property management and investment in projects and work set by regulations and fees other financial obligations.
6. move the alfrooufka accounts of obligations towards all Union funds.
7. supervising the work of boards of branches and good control of implementation of the provisions of this law and the decisions of the General Conference.
8. annual work plan proposal and follow up of the Guild.
9. preparing the draft annual budget and implemented after the approval of the General Conference.
10. encourage practise collaboratively and collectively and propose a special system.
11. forming trade union committees and professional that the Board considers necessary to achieve the objectives of the Union.
12. the relationship between the Bar Council and the Councils of branches, and resolving differences between councils of branches.
13. access to records of meetings and decisions of public bodies and records of meetings and decisions of the branches and give the necessary instructions and uninstall the homkhalf of law and regulations and the decisions of the General Conference and the Council of the bar.
14. organize an annual schedule doctors each year extension in accordance with the provisions of article 9 of this law.
15. request an invitation form of any branch of the Guild to meet when necessary.
16. Chapter almervoahalih appeals on decisions of the boards of appeal under sections of Guild Council under the provisions of this the law.
17. the tariff proposal for the remuneration of medical acts both Sunni awalmracz awalmschviat dental clinics.
18. a system of weekend and holidays for dentists the approval body section.
19. proposal to create and merge branches of the Guild and determine their headquarters.
20. determine the number of members in each branch-union congresses in accordance with the provisions of article 34 of this law.
21. call the body section to examine the dissolution of the branch and the new Council reelected for justified reasons by the Council of the bar in one of the following situations: a majority of the members of the Council's absence. Repeat section anhador sessions for reasons unexplained or regular meetings. B funds abuse section and squandered and derogation in the employment ad hoc uses of funds. C section with work conflict. the fundamental objectives of the Union and the higher interests of the Syrian Arabic Republic. D in the event of disputes between members of the branch leading to Perplex currency and offending the reputation and dignity of the profession.
22. the imposition of sanctions against violators of the members, as determined by the rules of the Guild.
23. keep the principles and traditions of the profession and work to achieve their goals and upgraded and defending the rights of Union members, and professional collaboration with Arabic and foreign dental associations and Arabic and international health organizations consistent with the objectives of the Union.
24. instructions governing what writes on billboards under the jurisdiction of the doctor.
Article 28 a. Guild Council meetings are not considered legal only in the presence of the absolute majority of its members. B decisions. a majority of the votes of those present wazatsaot votes, which is likely the side Chair.
Article 29.-Captain chairs meetings of the Union and represents the General Conference and performs their bottom and sign contracts that they agree by them or one of them and right to litigate on behalf of the Guild. B acts on behalf of the captain in his absence, his Deputy, and in the absence of Deputy Secretary and enjoys the powers of Captain of his absence.
Article 30.-Captain awamin aonaebh Center becomes vacant if the secret awalkhazn Board meets to elect a replacement. B If the vacant three members in the Council of the Guild for any reason the General Conference shall elect a substitute in first public Conference is held.
Article 31 is vacant in one of the following conditions: 1. death.
2. resignation and acceptance.
3. loss of membership according to article/11/of this law.
4. one member of the Council cannot by Union Mission permanently, according to Guild Council Newswire.
5. failure to attend meetings of the Board of the Union of five consecutive sessions late intermittent sessions per year, without a written excuse accepted by the Council of the bar and after investigation assets 6. No confidence.
Chapter VII Union branches article 32 a. Guild branch occurs in each province where at least 200 registered members. B in the absence of the required number to form a Union branch in any province joins those members by decision of the Council of the bar to the branch in a neighboring County.
Chapter VIII General Authority for section 33 article consist KIA branch of total registered members in the branch.
Article 34 body section: a body section consists of members of the elected trade union representatives branch units and Central Union members all the wires. B the branch body. the following powers: 1. election of members of the sect.
2. election of the members of the General Conference-Union congresses from among the members of the sect who meet the requirements for candidacy for membership in the General Conference by one for each 50 members registered members in each branch that does not increase the number of members in each branch-union congresses on ten members, forcing 25 and more.
3. the annual report of the Council debate and approve branch and raise suggestions and recommendations relating to the profession of coordinated and presented to the General Conference.
4. the ratification of the final accounts for the financial year has elapsed after the report of the Inspector of accounts and approve the draft budget next to the Guild Council in preparation for submission to the General Conference.
5. the body section shall be entitled to withdraw confidence from one branch Council members at the request of at least five members of the sect and not impeach only the absolute majority of the members of the branch present provided at least a majority of the members of the Commission.
6. set the legal accounts Inspector undisturbed.
Article 35 first body section shall meet at the invitation of the Chairman of the branch in the following cases: 1. in the election cycle to elect members of the Board of the new branch and members of the General Conference 2-Union congresses. In regular session within 90 days from the date of the end of the fiscal year to discuss the following matters: the debate on the annual report of the branch Council and approval. See section plan b for the new year. C the general budget debate. and the final accounts for the past financial year and the financial report after ratification of an inspector. D. approval of the draft budget section for the new fiscal year.
3. in special session: · Guild Council resolution.
· Section Council resolution after informing the Council of the bar.
· Based on the request of the nthlth section at least to clarify the application of section Council meeting and invite within a week from the date of receipt of the request referred after informing the Council of the bar.
II. chairs meetings of the body section chief awamin password and in case of their absence, chaired the meeting, the biggest members of the elder branch if the invitation based on the decision of the Council of the Guild meetings be Captain chairs.
III. the body section are the regular meeting and that the pace of fifteen days prior to the meeting date.
IV. the provisions of paragraphs (a-b) of article 23 of this law on meetings/body section with the words General Conference statement domineer Conference section meeting is not a legal body section only in the presence of a representative of the Department of health in the province and admin section of Central Union that invited assets ahead of time at least three days, and if one did not attend the meeting, although Oklahoma appointment informing them legally.
V decisions most attendees if this vote, which is likely the side Chair.
Chapter IX section Council article 36. Board of the section of seven members. B the candidate for membership is required. the Council section and completing the General Conference for at least devalued to profession/7 years. C section Council elected from among its members a President, Secretary and Treasurer.
The head of the branch may be unloaded. awamin secret of Oakland by a decision of the Council of the Guild at the suggestion section Council, determines the General Conference rules this time and time and salary compensations.
Article 37 section Council mandate for five years.
Article 38 a. If one elected Board members of the branches of the Guild Council called body section in a month to elect a replacement. B If the vacant Center Chief awamin secret awalkhazn branch Council meets and elects the alternative c. If 2 Center becomes vacant more than members of the branch for whatever reason, the body section to elect alternative within a maximum period of thirty days from the date of vacancy. D the provisions of article 31 of this law, members of the sect.
Article 39 legal section Council shall meet in the presence of the absolute majority of its members and make its decisions by a majority of the members present, if this vote is probably the side Chair.
Article 40 boards branches communicate an image of branches and bodies transcript decisions to the Board within a week of publication.
Article 41 the branch President enjoys the following powers: 1. represents the branch, and chairs meetings of the whole Council and follow the implementation of the resolutions and sign contracts approved by the branch Council and has the right to litigation on behalf of a child.
2. on behalf of the Chief Secretary in his absence, and in the absence of the Secretary Treasurer, and enjoys the powers of the head of the branch of designee referred his absence.
Article 42 section Council terms of reference: 1. observe the behaviour of dentists with staff toured the work section.
2. implementation of the resolutions of the body section General awalhiaeh section.
3. labour administration in the branch.
4. implementation of the resolutions of the Conference, and the Council of the bar and its instructions.
5. to provide the Union with the necessary information on the situation of Trade Union and professional in the business section and propose to achieve the objectives of the Union.
6. managing money and investing section and collect funds and collect fees.
7. propose draft budget section for the new fiscal year, and prepare the general budget and the final accounts for the past financial year.
8. invite the body section General awalhiaeh section.
9. appointment of representatives branch Council in all areas of the branch in accordance with the provisions of this law.
10. create a savings and loan funds and cooperation and housing dentists open supermarkets according to laws and regulations in force.
11. under acceptance of doctors and suspend their membership and provide the Guild with auto complete for each adoldi section.
12. Member rights and protection of professional care and concern for their duties.
13. estimate the wage disputes.
14. chapter in all professional aunzaa dispute arising between dentists and sanctions against offenders as determined by the rules of procedure of the Guild window is not only after the ratification of the Council of the bar.
15. naming heads and Committee members updated on the branch and inform the Council of the bar.
16. proposals that would raise the level of the profession.
17. strengthening social ties between members of the branch in accordance with the provisions of this law.
18. establishment of scientific activities after approval by the Council of the Guild and its supervision.
19. consider matters referred to it by the Council of the bar.
20. in cooperation with the Department of health to maintain suppression of all irregularities.
Chapter ten elect Union institutions article 43. Happens at the beginning of each election cycle by a decision of the Council on the basis of electoral units section clear requirement of administrative regions and distribution can be more unit for staff members in the State. B medical electoral unit composed. Group of registered members in the branch so that at least thirty members membership gains any about 250. In the beginning every election cycle are distributing registered members in the section on electoral units by decision of the Council to not interfere with the contents of paragraph a of this article if the incompatibility lladwalaatrad right in front of the branch Council within two days of posting lists of names and section Council decided through objection within 24 hours. D start the electoral units for medical meetings to elect their representatives to the body section one month before the date of elections.
. Medical representatives elected by electoral units into one body section for each ten members and forces to 10 if the five reached over and delete the increase if the number below that the candidate is required to be registered in the Association for at least five years. Guild Council. instructions governing the election.
Article 44 Council determines the date of elections representatives of electoral units and medical directors of branches and members-Union congresses and call for these elections by a decision of the Council of the section as ydouhiaeh section to elect members of the sect members-Union congresses of the General Conference.
Article 45 a. Opening the door to running for Council membership and membership section supplement to General Conference ahead of time for the branch meeting fifteen days and lasts for five days and doesn't accept the nomination request after the deadline. B is under nomination. book provided by the candidate to the Chairman of the branch in headquarters and registered office of the branch. C applications branch Council checks. and advertising Branch Chief within three days of the closure of the nomination accepted candidates apply on the Bulletin Board in the Branch Office. D candidate entitled unnamed object in front of the Civil Chamber of the Court of Cassation within three days from the date the objection in the court room study within twenty four hours.
Article 46 a. ydawalnkib of Congress convened for the election cycle within thirty days from the date of expiration of the election atmagals-Union congresses branches and members of the General Conference and continues to stand within 10 days mantarikh invitation to the Council of the bar and does not accept the request for nomination after the expiration of the said period. B is under nomination. book directly by the particular candidate certificates by ranches head to captain and recorded in the Office of the Union. Guild Council checks. nominations and announce the captain within three days of the closure of the nomination candidates nomination requirements are available on the Bulletin Board and rule on the objection within three days.
Article 47 required from running for membership of complementary membership sections of the General Conference: 1. not to be serving a ban from practising, unless it has been five years since the date of execution.
2. He has committed a felony aognhah is incompatible with the duties of the profession and honor only if returned as according to law.
Article 48 establishes the rules of procedure of the Union directives and regulations.
Chapter XI the Union Council and General Conference resolution article 49. by the decision of the Cabinet may dissolve the Union Council and General Conference boards of branches in case of deviation of any of these bodies councils of tasks and objectives and must be sufficiently reasoned decision. The decision may be appealed. solution in front of the room for civil court of Cassation within eight days from the day following receipt of the decision of the solution to the Midwest.
And to the plenary Supreme Court decision on appeal within seven days from the date of being challenged in court, Cabinet decision.
Article 50 if dissolution of the Guild is the premier General Conference invitation within thirty days from the day following the decision of the plenary of the Court of Cassation.
Chapter XII Financial Affairs article 51 be the Union and each of its affiliates an annual budget estimate and final account.
Article 52 branches imports consist of: 1. Union dues collected from members.
2. registration fee.
3. re-registration fees.
4. donations and Government subsidies and in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
5. the proceeds funds, real estate and investments.
6. the Governing Council's monetary fines of behavior for the Fund.
7. other fees collected from members, determined by the General Conference.
Article 53 Guild imports consist of: 1. Government and private donations and subsidies in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
2. the proceeds of funds and real estate investment.
3. half the registration fee and annual fees for dentists Arabs Syrians and foreigners 4. Member transfer fee between branches.
5. application fees fees and fines cash that governs the Board of behavior for the benefit of the Fund.
6. contribution of branches.
7. delay penalties on the Member's annual fees as determined by the ratio of the financial regulations of the Union.
Article 54 determines the amount of the fees contained in the preceding two articles and how to collect it and consequent defaults payment of disciplinary measures in the internal and financial Union regulars.
Article 55 each branch contribute a percentage of the entire imports in balancing the Guild, and identifies the General Conference this contribution and has the right to modify some sections in the light of their financial situation and needs.
Article 56 the Union's financial year begins and branches in the first month of January and ends on the last month of December of each year.
Chapter XIII in behavioural Council article 57 compose every branch of the Guild Board of nursing to prosecute dentists because of breaches of professional duties awalmslkih aumkhalfthm provisions of this law, the resultant internal scheme aukanon practice awartkabhm actually undermines the dignity of the profession uttsarfhm Privacy Act coupled with outrageous scandal auinaa at the request of the dentist personally.
Article 58 composing the behavioural section Council by decision of the Minister as follows: 1. don't say judge his level from the President of the Court of Justice Minister calls start as President.
2. a dentist from the Ministry as a career profession ten years designated by the Minister.
3. three members designated by the Council to be one of them at least the branch Council and not be Chief among them.
Article 59 compose the Central behavioural Council decision of the Minister as follows: 1. at least Counsellor judge designated by the Minister of Justice.
2. a dentist from the Ministry as a career profession ten years designated by the Minister.
3. three members designated by the Council of the bar to be one at least of the Council of the bar and not be captain.
Article 60 a. The Minister called on all of its resolutions referred to in articles (59-60) a synonym for both the President and members of the Board of behavior and on the proposal of the central competent authority for authentic label. B any member. alrdvaa mentioned in the previous paragraph of this article replaces any of the natives, if unable to attend for any reason.
Rule 61 proceedings before the Board of behavior of Captain auraeis section, either automatically mean a complaint written request to mean awakhtar a dentist who sees himself inappropriately charge position it wishes to put this charge under appreciation of behavior, and on the Board of behavior to initiate proceedings within one month from the date of the disciplinary proceedings instituted and the complainant's right turn without complaint to the judicial authority if the subject of the complaint is punishable offence compose in this Bill.
Article 62 shall not refer a dentist to the Council only after hearing his words of behavior by Captain auraes section or one unscrupulous, almdouan doctor fails to attend without an excuse acceptable to branch Council be referred to the Board of behavior without hearing his statement.
Article 63 shall be referred to the Board of behavior every dentist sentenced total aobtouid penalty provision in criminal court or civil penalties for things touch aushrfh aulartkabh اوكفاءته motivation contrary to law practice and every court ruling punishing the right dentist to report a copy of this judgment to the President of the section which follows his doctor.
Article 64 classified as disciplinary penalties to which the Board of behavior one sentence: 1. alarm without registering single occupant registration book yrslali dentist.
2. a reproof to the Board of behavior.
3. the imposition of a fine ranging from five thousand to two hundred thousand SP and lhasafh civil compensation is paid to the Treasury Fund retirement.
4. Prevention of practising temporarily for a period not to exceed one year.
5. Prevention of practising from one year to three years together because most penalty warning.
6. Prevention of practising permanently and cancellation in the Union and in the register of dentists to the Ministry.
Article 65. Council meetings of behavior secret and shall not publish verdicts unless otherwise included. B on the complained of his boasting to bring himself and be assisted by counsel of his Professor autabib teeth to defend him or both together. Judgement of the Council c explanation of behavior.
Article 66 a. The Board of behavior right mean the complained of his generous request decide hearing witnesses.
B If a witness present, attend by prosecutors, if attended and declined to testify aoshhd false certificate Council requests public prosecutor conducting behavioural legal requirement.
Article 67. Llmshkomnh to request the President replied anyone from members for reasons stipulated in the laws and regulations in force regarding the return of the judges. The Civil Court of appeal adjudicates. reply according to assets of judges. C If the acceptance reply composition could not withdraw certificates of behavior of alrdvaa assigned to the Minister of Justice awalozir aumgls section aumgls the Guild member jurisdiction replaces aladwalmkbol awalmnshab response from the Council.
Article 68. decisions of the Board of behavior presentia aubmthabh court order issued. B behavioural Council decisions for ten days starting from the day following the issuance of sentencing or the day following the date of notice otherwise. C. Council decisions in the sections of behavior will resume to the Board of the Central behavioural syndicate based in Damascus. D. Council decisions central to behavioural contracts except those related to prevent the doctor from practising automatically and cancellation, they accept the Cassation Court of Cassation, Criminal Chamber within the border and due to this Court.
Article 69 if assigned to a dentists aognhah felony prosecution shall inform the President of the competent trade union branch public proceedings and decision summary of the final decision issued.
Disciplinary decisions recorded in article 70 record section in the file for the dentist and the Guild.
Chapter XIV wage disputes article 71. In the event of disagreement between dentist and patient anyone from relatives on the amount of wages, whether there was prior agreement on wages wasn't the business owner must submit the dispute to the Council section by reviewing courts. B section Council. to separate the dispute within one month of submission to him as wage tariff limits under medical decision. C section Council reaches its decision on the matter to the parties to the conflict by registered letter. D if one of the parties to the dispute does not accept the decision of the Council of the section he may display on the Guild Council if accepted the decision of the Council of the Guild can review the competent court and does not accept his claim in this case unless you enclose a copy of the lawsuit called that decision.
Chapter XV appeal decisions of the syndicate and its affiliates article 72 subject to the provisions contained in this law: 1. body section and section Council decisions be challenged by appeal to the Court of appeal of the centre section and an appeal to the competent court in accordance with the prescribed dates of assets appeal to primitive provisions in the code of civil procedure and adopt decisions in study room after hearing submissions by stakeholders and be concluded.
2. one third of the members entitled to public authority of section challenging the validity of convening body section aushah election result in its decisions, the competent court of appeal within fifteen days from the date of commencement of ausdor awalantkhab resolution and convened Court of appeal within fifteen days after the decision to contract.
Article 73, taking into account the provisions contained in this law section Council decisions could be challenged before the Council of the Guild.
Article 74. Union Council and General Conference resolutions appeal Cassation in Civil Chamber of the Court of Cassation and an appeal to the Court of Cassation as assets and appointments scheduled in the laws and regulations in force and the Supreme Court to appeal against the decision to contract. B.-third right working conference members challenged the validity of the General Conference decisions aushah election result before fuller room Supreme Court Civil during the same period referred to in section/article/2/73/Court of appeal within fifteen days after the decision to contract.
Article 75 if the competent court appeal for holding public authority of section awalmo'tmr General barred decisions, and if the appeal regarding the validity of the election returned the call to the contested elections within 30 days from the date of the communication of the result of the appeal to the Board of the relevant branch or Guild Council, as the case may be.
Chapter XVI transitional provisions general article 76 dental treats Palestinian residents of the Syrian Arabic Republic who rule the Syrian citizen under the laws and regulations in force dental treatment.
Article 77, without prejudice to the provisions of this law shall continue to act under the provisions of the internal regulations and financial support for the Dental Association to amend in a maximum of six months from the date of entry into force of this law.
Article 78 taking into account the provisions of article 76 of this law is considered a Syrian Arab dentists and their equivalents enrolled in the Guild at the entry into force of this law, registered in the Union.
Article 79 a. Exempt property and funds of the Guild and its movable and immovable property of all taxes and fees and stamp duties, customs duties and the municipality except for investment projects undertaken by the Guild. B booking may not aumkrat Guild headquarters branches and interests regarding the profession otherwise permissible reservation after inviting Captain auraeis section or designees.
Article 80 defines Guild Council election date the space and send representatives to supervise elections in the Union Council of bodies.
Article 81 Guild are entitled to organize a scientific program for specialists in hospitals and centres of the Ministry and make him an application program by decision of the Minister.
Article 82 if dismantled aufroaha devolves all funds and property, movable and immovable branches to Union Pension Fund Treasury.
Article 83 the dentist is not entitled to make an individual contract for group therapy only with the consent of the Council of the bar.
Article 84 if time for Union work under the provisions of this law State workers awalktaa General, bucket, by decision of the Council of the bar after approval by the public body, in this case continue to receive salaries of hotouidath which was received by the who was working with, and the decision of the General Conference the other Guild Fund Awards grant and considered a bucket in the Guild of actual services eligible for promotion.
She does not get to the dentist any aumard scientific aonshat scientific conference only after the approval and supervision of the Council of the bar.
Article 86 the elected branch Council meets within a week from the date of the election to the distribution of tasks between its members under the supervision of the Council of the bar.
Article 87 the dentists are entitled to open therapeutic centres Sneh under conditions determined by the Ministry in cooperation with the Council of the bar.
Article 88 if the doctor in charge of health harm Union syndicates full compensation for all the material and moral damages inflicted.
Article 89 the Union workers are subject to their terms of work legal provisions and social security.
Article 90 repealed Act 8 24/5/1990 and abrogate all provisions contrary to this law.
Article 91 this law shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Damascus on 20/5/1434 Hijri for 31/3/2013 ad.
President Bashar Al-Assad
Search Translated Laws of Syria